Alexandria & Andrew: No Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was stretched out, taking up the whole sofa. Without even saying anything, Lexi climbed on top of him, precariously situating herself in front of him, in the same spooning position as last night, except that had been on her much-roomier bed. The sofa wasn't quite big enough for this, and she was in danger of falling right off.

"What are you doing?" he asked her.

"Scoot back a bit," she said in reply, and pushed at him with her butt.

"I don't think I can," he muttered, but tried anyway, freeing up a tiny bit of room, which she immediately took over, pressing tightly back against him. She grabbed his arm and draped it across herself like a blanket.

"Again, what are you doing?" he asked, once she was done.

"Getting comfortable."

"Damn it, Lexi, you know what I mean."

She hesitated at his tone, and even twisted far enough to give him a sidelong glance. "Last night was really nice," she said.

He agreed, even if he couldn't bring himself to say it. After so long, he'd found he was getting lonely, a bit starved for human contact, and cuddling with her, at least until waking up with his hand up her shirt, had been really comforting. He also noted that she had said absolutely nothing about the kiss that morning. He wanted to talk about it, but couldn't bring himself to do so.

He relented. "Okay, but only until the movie's over."

"How much longer is it?"

"About an hour."

She cuddled even closer, if that was possible. "I'll take it."

This wasn't her type of movie, he knew. "We could put something else on--" he began.

She shook her head. "No, I'll probably fall asleep before it's over anyway. You just enjoy."

True to her word, she was out well before the credits rolled, her breathing slow and deep, soft and comforting. He liked it, and didn't want it to end. She didn't wake up when the movie was over, so he grabbed the remote with his free hand and fished around looking for something else to watch, something to keep the moment going.

He found another movie, one he'd already seen, and started it. He was getting pretty drowsy, and didn't care if he fell asleep with the movie on. He put down the remote and slid his arm under Lexi's neck, enfolding her in a big hug, and eventually fell asleep alongside her.

He woke up when the movie ended, still in the same position with Lexi, though his arm was sore from the awkward position under her. He started carefully extricating himself, only to discover that his hand was again up her shirt, and this time he knew for a fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Goddamn it, what the fuck, he berated himself as he tried to slide his hand out from where it was nestled between her breasts, sweaty and soft and holy shit he thought as his fingertips slid across what could only be her nipple.

He managed to free himself, thankful that she didn't wake up and try to hold him there again. He had no explanation for his hand's whereabouts. He didn't have a ton of experience being in the same bed with a girl. He'd slept with his old girlfriend Stacy, but the unusual arrangement of their relationship meant it had only happened a few times, mostly because they were too exhausted to bother getting out of bed, before they broke up. He couldn't imagine he'd developed a habit of slipping his hand up her shirt in such a short amount of time.

He debated whether to wake Lexi, but only for a brief moment. He didn't want to deal with any of that right now. She could sleep on the couch just fine. He fled the room and went back to sleep in his own bed.

This started a new routine, where each night Lexi would come cuddle with Drew, or ask him to cuddle with her, and he couldn't seem to say no. He liked it too much, but he didn't want to let it go too far. The next time he woke up in the middle of the night, with Lexi cuddled up against him, he was very relieved to find that his hand was not up her shirt, but he was sporting an erection, which was pressed up against her ass.

He sighed inwardly. If it's not one thing, it's another. He couldn't recall any inappropriate dreams, so the boner was just his body doing its thing. He carefully untangled himself from Lexi and stood up, but she pulled at his fingers.

"Drew?" she said sleepily. "Where y'going?"

"Lexi, we can't sleep together."

"Why not?"

Because it's inappropriate. Because we're brother and sister. "Because the sofa just isn't big enough for that." Why couldn't he say it? He could think it, but when he tried to say those same things, different words came out of his mouth.

She didn't reply, so he forced himself to turn and go to bed. Before long, she followed, climbing into his bed with him, but she didn't try to get in front of him. Instead, she pressed herself up against his back, spooning him, though her smaller size meant nothing fit the same way. She snaked her arm up and under his, pressing her hand flat on the center of his chest.

"Is this okay?" she whispered, though he didn't know what question she was actually asking.

In response, he placed his hand atop hers and tried to get back to sleep.

9. Lexi: Past Memories

When she woke up in Drew's bed, her arm still tangled with his, she smiled to herself. She liked this. It felt safe and comforting. She pulled her arm out from under his and sat up, stretching. She'd been lonely and hurt and... maybe a bit scared.

The pandemic had grown much worse, with cases a thousand times higher than when everything had shut down in the first place. It was all over the news. While she wasn't worried about dying or anything like that, it was hard to avoid thinking about how her life, and everyone else's, would be forcibly changed by this. Being close to Drew made it all easier to handle, helped her think through it and see possibilities that were favorable, not just doom and gloom.

She scooted over in preparation for getting out of bed, the sudden absence of her body allowing Drew to roll onto his back, and she was startled to see the head of his penis sticking out of the waistband of his boxers.

She stared at it, suddenly fascinated. It was different than when she saw it in the bathroom. Then, he had been soft, and the foreskin had covered the tip, closing to a little, skin-covered point. Now, the head of his penis... his cock, she found herself thinking, was exposed, the foreskin pulled back, and even though that was all she could see, the bulge in his boxers told her he had an erection. The tip itself was surprisingly blunt and thick. It was pink, and there was a little slit.

A stiffy. A boner. Morning wood. The terms floated through her mind, words she was aware of, but rarely had any reason to use. She knew this could happen to guys, but it wasn't something she'd ever witnessed before. She resisted an urge to lift up the waistband of his boxers and take a look, but it was a thrilling thought. Inappropriate, for multiple reasons, but there was a large-looking erection within arm's reach and she was very curious about what it looked like.

She forced herself to get out of bed instead, and retreated to her own room across the hall. Watching herself in the mirror, she slid a hand up her shirt, remembering when she had woken up and found Drew's hand there. What had he felt? What did he think about it? Did he even remember?

She'd frozen when she realized it, but he had clearly been asleep, his hand limp, resting between her breasts. She considered pulling his hand out, but worried that it might wake him up, resulting in an awkward confrontation. The moment passed quickly, and she decided she was okay with the closeness, the skin-to-skin contact, and tried to go back to sleep, but kept wondering whether he'd done it on purpose, whether he'd felt her up. It honestly didn't seem like the sort of thing he'd pull, but part of her wanted him to. A delicious thrill percolated down her spine.

Now, she stripped off her shirt and stood topless, checking herself out in the mirror. His hands were larger than hers, and he'd covered more of her chest than she could. He had to have been able to feel her breasts. She licked her lips as she tried to imagine it. She wished she could remember.

There was a part of her brain, one that she was becoming increasingly aware of, that just wanted pleasure, and didn't care at all where it came from. This part happily ignored the fact that Drew was her brother and focused entirely on the mental image of him fondling her breasts.

She stared at herself, eyes wide, lips parted as her breathing sped up. She held her own boobs, watching her hands push and grope the soft flesh, and even gave her nipples a little squeeze. She could easily remember Erica's hands there, and, ugh, Keith's. She wanted...

She shivered as the cool air caressed her bare skin. Best not to think about that, she told herself, but now she was getting horny. She stripped the rest of the way, standing nude, examining herself. She ran a finger through the very short, sparse hair at her crotch. Can't go get it waxed, she thought, wondering when she'd be able to do that again. Yeah, 'cause that's what matters, Lexi. Global pandemic, but hey, I need to get my crotch waxed!

She dug through her stuff, but since she'd been going to a waxing place to have it done, she didn't have any of the necessary supplies. With a resigned sigh, she grabbed a fresh razor and shaving cream. Feeling bold and daring, she walked out of her bedroom fully nude, almost challenging Drew to make an appearance, but one glance into his room told her he was still out cold. She carried her stuff into the bathroom and, after a brief consideration, closed the door.

She took care of all the lathering and shaving, and found herself wishing she'd taken up Erica on her offer with that laser hair removal idea. Not having to deal with all this would be nice. When she was all done, smooth as a baby's bottom--I hate that phrase, she grumped to herself--she and the extendable shower head had a date.

She sighed deeply and did her best to imagine Erica licking her clit. Erica teasing her nipples. But for some reason, another girl she had dated popped into her mind, and Lexi moaned in pleasure as the unexpected memories rushed over her. Before Erica, there had been Daria, who had been fun but very shy, and before Daria there had been Silver.

That wasn't her real name. She was actually Stasya, but according to her, she got tired of Americans mispronouncing her name and telling her it was spelled wrong, so she adopted her favorite color as her name.

Thinking of Silver brought back uneasy, painful memories. They'd really had something, the two of them. A connection Lexi hadn't felt with anyone else. That relationship had been special. Which is probably why I was so afraid, she thought. Things had happened before Lexi was ready. A little of that is exciting. Too much, though, scared her, and she did what she always did: run.

Silver had been an enthusiastic lover, and, at least by Lexi's standards, kinky. She'd been into things like dildos, which Lexi hadn't used before, and vibrators, which Lexi had, though only on the outside. She'd brought out a realistic looking dildo, and when Lexi expressed concern about it and them being lesbians, Silver had just laughed good-naturedly.

"Pleasure's pleasure, Sexy Lexi," she said. "Sexuality is about who you're attracted to, not what you do for fun."

And that's how the first thing to find its way inside Lexi, other than a tampon, was one of Silver's dildos. The smaller one at first, to get her used to the feeling. Then a larger one that vibrated and gave Lexi her first orgasm induced by another person, which had been a watershed moment. She'd made out with other girls before Silver, but that involved kissing and groping and fondling, not penetration and orgasms.

Silver had broken Lexi's hymen, which had turned out to be no big deal. A bit of pain, some blood, then some soreness while she healed. Less pain than waxing, less blood than a period. She'd heard it was different for everyone, so she figured she was just lucky there. It definitely seemed like the sort of thing that could be a nightmare.

After that, Lexi had been willing to try more things, including what Silver termed 'butt stuff,' but she'd drawn the line at the realistic-looking dildo. At that time, still in denial about who she was, it just seemed wrong to her, to pretend she was having sex with a man, plus it was so large and intimidating, so she stuck to the brightly colored vibrating one.

She allowed Silver to gently play with her butt with a small vibrating dildo, well-lubed, and felt taboo shivers all through her body when Silver carefully penetrated her with it, maybe an inch deep, but it felt like a mile. Getting her clit licked at the same time was sublime, and she was more than happy to give Silver the same treatment.

She never would have guessed, but anal, at least what she and Silver did, was really exciting, really naughty stuff, and Lexi was into it, into everything the two of them did, at least with the smaller toys.

Silver, on the other hand, specifically wanted Lexi to use the big, cock-shaped dildo on her, so Lexi, reluctant but ultimately willing, obliged.

Silver lay back and spread her legs, her pussy glistening with Lexi's saliva. "Here," Silver said, handing Lexi the large dildo. "Use this. Just be gentle. He's a big one."

Lexi used one hand to spread Silver's pussy, the other to guide the tip of the dildo to her vagina. She lined things up correctly and pushed forward gently, mindful of Silver's warning.

"Oh..." Silver moaned as the dildo spread her apart, sliding into her pussy. "It's so thick."

"Have you ever had sex with a guy?" Lexi asked her.

"No," Silver breathed. "But I want to try it, just to see what it's like. Sometimes I think I want to try everything."

"Isn't it like this?" Lexi asked, pushing the dildo further into Silver.

"How would I know?" Silver laughed. "Fuck me with it," she urged in a low, sensual voice, and Lexi did, rhythmically thrusting the dildo in and out of Silver. It seemed so mechanical at the time, but the memory was raw sexuality on display.

"Oh Lexi baby," Silver moaned. "Lick my clit while you fuck me."

The words had a powerful effect on Lexi, then and now. She moaned in the bathtub, pressing the showerhead against her clit, desperate for release, her pent-up sexual energy begging to explode. These memories... oh why had she avoided them? They were pure liquid sex, and she drank it all.

Lexi did as Silver asked. She leaned forward and found the other girl's clit again. She licked and played with the little nub while she worked the dildo in and out of Silver's wet pussy, her tongue coming into frequent contact with the fake cock, but she didn't mind because she was the one moving it. She accidentally brushed her little finger across Silver's rear entry, which made the other girl gasp for more. Lexi obliged, working the tip of her finger in and out of Silver's ass. It was hard to keep all the different motions going, but she managed it.

Silver had gone wild, bucking and moaning and chanting oh fuck over and over until she came, Lexi's tongue still on her clit, her vagina flexing and spasming around the dildo.

Lexi pressed the showerhead tight against her. "Oh my god I want to try that," she whispered as she came, her orgasm washing over her body in waves of pleasure, leaving her gasping and weak. A good showerhead orgasm was worth the effort, worth the trouble, and this one had been exquisite.

Afterward, Silver had asked if Lexi would like to try it, to be fucked by the large dildo while getting her clit licked, and Lexi had said no. Oh I wish I had said yes, Lexi thought, remembering. The scene took on an extra level of sexuality for her now, something she could not fail to recognize.

One last memory flitted through her mind as Lexi was shutting off the water.

"Are you attracted to guys, then?" Lexi asked Silver.

"Sometimes," the other girl admitted.

Lexi froze. Sometimes. When the two of them had broken up, Lexi had been ashamed of what she and Silver had gotten up to. At the time, it seemed so over-the-top and lewd that Lexi couldn't admit to anyone what had happened, not even Drew, and they'd told each other a lot of embarrassing things over the years. But this had been too much. Drew knew only vague details, just that Lexi had been involved with other girls. Lexi didn't think she'd ever even mentioned Silver's name to him.

But now, Lexi could reexamine her relationship with Silver. The flowering of Lexi's sex life had come at a time when she still wasn't fully comfortable with who she was, and as a result, she'd been ashamed of her actions and did her best to never, ever think about Silver or what they had done. She even avoided placing Silver's name on her list of past girlfriends.

She saw, now, that she was so very wrong. She'd needed to do some growing up, some maturing, spend some time getting comfortable in her own skin. Silver had been an earlier relationship, before Lexi could admit to herself that she liked guys, too. Since then, Lexi had become a different person. More confident, more self-assured... and a lot like Silver, she thought. The notion gave her a heavy sense of regret.

She shakily got out of the tub and dried off, then finished up in the bathroom and collected all her stuff. Her sexual needs taken care of--and how, she thought with a grin--she felt more modest and wrapped a towel around herself before venturing out into the hall. She glanced into Drew's room, but he was still asleep.

"You missed a hell of a show," she told him, then she blew him a kiss, went into her room, closed the door, and laughed to herself as a thrill shot through her at the idea of Drew watching what she had just done.

10. Drew: A Variety of Struggles

Drew felt like he was crossing a line, but he really liked cuddling with Lexi each night, even though he tried to say no. He had to say something, but he didn't know how to do it, so he kept testing the waters, making statements and seeing how she would react.

"You shouldn't have kissed me," he tried, finally summoning the willpower to broach the subject. Lexi still hadn't said one word about it, as if she'd forgotten it had even happened. Well, he hadn't.

"That wasn't our first kiss," Lexi said nonchalantly.

"I know," he said, trying, and failing, to avoid the memories. "We don't do that anymore, for good reason."

"Yeah, because a lesbian doesn't kiss boys."

"What?" he said in consternation. "It's because we're brother and sister."

"But I'm bi. So it's okay."

She was going to give him an aneurysm. "Fucking stop it," he snapped. "Yes, we kissed, because of that damn game we played, and we had just graduated high school, and we were at that stupid graduation party, and there was a lot of alcohol and no chaperones, and we were both a little drunk--"

"I wasn't drunk," she interrupted.

That stopped his tirade. "What?"

"I wasn't drunk. I barely had one sip. That was my first time drinking and I thought it tasted nasty."

"Fuck," he breathed as the implication hit him.

"What?" She turned to look at him. "Don't tell me you weren't drunk, either?"

"No, I wasn't," he admitted. "I had half a beer. That's not enough to get me even slightly tipsy."

She stared at him, then started laughing. "You mean to tell me, for more than three years, we've both shamefully avoided talking about that night, because we drunkenly made out with each other, and it turns out--" she stopped and laughed full-on, unable to speak.

"And it turns out we were just a couple of idiots making out!" he finished for her, the humor of the situation starting to get to him. He should be upset about it, but it was too inane. She laughed even harder at his words.

1...34567...29