Alexa's Blissful Stepmom

Story Info
Alexa's stepmom catches us and ends up giving some advice.
8.6k words
4.91
11.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syther
Syther
12 Followers

The moon was high in the sky and illuminated the entire neighborhood in a soft glow. Just enough light that someone could notice a young man sneaking through a few backyards if they'd been looking outside at the right time. I continued to move through the plush green yards of the quiet suburb until finally came to a stop outside a large house that had been painted light blue, with an expensive looking in-ground pool in the back that probably cost more than some people made in a year.'

I took my time creeping around the pool, carefully looking down at my feet to not stand on anything that could cause a noise and give me away to any of the neighbors. Crouching down at the side of the house next to a vine covered trellis with a dark window up above. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to double check the message for what must have been the twentieth time since it always seemed too good to be true.

'Stepmom is out tonight. Window will be unlocked. I'll be waiting for you.' The text said with a photo of the tiny blonde in a little dress that I'd immediately begun to imagine peeling off of her. Her pink highlights making my cock throb as I imagined my hands gripping her soft hair as I moved her mouth up and down my erection. I'd been dating Alexa for about a month now and every time we'd been close to taking things a little further, her step-mom always seemed perfectly in place to ruin the mood and send Alexa scrambling to pretend we hadn't even been touching.

The furthest we'd gotten was last week when I went down on her, but when she'd tried to return the favor, her stepmom had decided that was the perfect time to come home from her yoga session. I'm about ninety percent sure yoga wasn't the only thing she was doing with her instructor Andrade, but kept that to myself. I wasn't about to point out Alexa's step-mom was unfaithful but given how often her dad was out of town for work, it seemed inevitable. Especially when you added in the fact that Charlotte was about twenty years younger than Alexa's dad. She was actually closer to Alexa in age than her father and I knew that fact bothered my girlfriend more than she cared to admit.

I'm not going to lie and say that Alexa's stepmom wasn't attractive but I'm also not dumb enough to say that in front of the tiny blonde. I like my testicles not kicked, thank you very much. That didn't stop me from following Charlotte on Instagram and appreciating how often she'd post pictures and videos of her workouts. She wasn't shy about showing off all the work she put in and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thankfully the trellis supported my weight on the climb and didn't send me falling back to the concrete before I reached the window. True to her word, Alexa's window was unlocked and it slid quietly up, giving me enough room to swing my legs over the sill and onto the room floor. Keeping silent for a second before standing up and looking over to the bed where Alexa was curled up with phone in hand. I knew it was late, work had been busy and hadn't let me sneak out early, but I was still a little surprised to see that my blonde girlfriend had fallen asleep while waiting. It was only half past eleven, not even midnight yet.

A sly grin crossed my face and I couldn't stop my eyes from roaming up Alexa's muscular legs. I barely knew her dad but I'd love to thank him someday for putting Alexa in gymnastics class and cheerleading since she was a young girl, it was definitely paying off; but probably not in the way he'd hoped. Not to mention the generous amount of money he'd put down to enhance her breasts in lieu of actually being emotionally available for his daughter.

Her dress had ridden up just a bit to tease a hint of her ass and it took everything I had to not spank that delicious looking butt. I'd gotten away with playful swats before and she always put on a front of being offended by them, but she never told me to stop doing it. Instead, I took advantage of the situation and an old conversation we'd had about the best way to wake up, when she'd jokingly answered an orgasm. What better way to see if she was right than to experiment?

A gentle hand on her shoulder helped to roll Alexa's limp body onto her stomach. My hand swept her hair to the side so I could nibble at the nape of her neck like she liked. A soft, almost imperceptible moan escaping her mouth as she thankfully remained asleep. Alexa could sleep like the dead and had been known to need her stepmom's yells to get up in the morning after sleeping through her phone's alarm.

My jeans suddenly became far too tight when I flipped up the back of Alexa's dress and exposed her naked flesh to my gaze. The fact she had no panties on with this short of a dress made me stiffle a grunt as my dick pressed uncomfortably against the unyielding metal of the zipper. I don't think I've ever been harder in my life and was amazed my brain continued to function considering the flow of blood was rushing south. I couldn't help myself, and used my hands to gently spread her ass for my hungry eyes. Licking my lips as her pussy opened up and showed off the warm, inviting pink inside.

Not wanting to wake her up right away, I leaned down and ran my tongue ever so lightly over her pussy lips and up to her perfect little pucker. I didn't have many to compare it too, but Alexa tasted way better than them, sweet but not overpowering. I brought up my pinkie and slowly slid the small digit inside of my incredibly tight girlfriend. I knew she wasn't a virgin, but you wouldn't know it by how tight her pussy was around a simply pinky finger. Another moan escaping the sleeping Alexa's lips as her pussy began to moisten with arousal from the soft ministrations.

After a minute of incredibly slow movement, I could see Alexa's body tensing in sleep and knew she was getting closer to waking up. Carefully extending my ring finger and slowly working that into Alexa's vice like grip. Working them in and out as my thumb pressed down on the hood of her clit and gently rubbed it up and down.

Alexa let out a loud groan of pleasure as one of her sleepy hands grabbed a hold of the comforter and squeezed. Her heavy eyelids slowly fluttering open as her tired mind recognized the pleasure coursing through her body. "Uhh... What the..." She started to ask but it turned into a strangled moan as her back arched and her hips pressed back into my fingers.

"Just testing out your theory babe." I said to let her know who it was as I continued to put all my effort into getting her to orgasm. I'm not dumb enough to think a girl like Lexi came along every day and I'm not going to ruin that by leaving her unsatisfied.

"Fuck." Alexa let out and there was something so hot about the tiny blonde having a dirty mouth whenever they'd been messing around. She was always vocal when I was doing something right so I took the message and continued to move my fingers inside of her wet pussy as she contracted her muscles around them. I couldn't wait till it was my dick, and not my fingers inside of that grip but for now, this was good enough. Since it seemed to be going well, I took a chance and swung my free palm into her ass, not too hard, but not a soft tap either and was rewarded with her crying out as her pussy felt like it somehow got wetter. "Shit... Oh shit... Do that again." She whispered like she was a little afraid of asking.

My heart was beating so fast I faltered and my fingers stopped their motion for a second as I quickly pinched my thigh to make sure I wasn't just having an incredibly realistic dream. I'd dreamt of getting to spank that ass and hearing Alexa's voice actually ask for it made me worried that my cock was going to break through the denim covering it. "Say, what? I didn't catch that." I teased her, hoping she would play along and didn't overthink it.

"You're such an ass." Alexa groaned as I curled my fingers inside of her until I found the spongy bundle of her g-spot and pressed down till I saw her meaty thighs twitch. "Spank me again you fucker."

"You don't have to be rude." I replied sarcastically as I focused on the way her pussy rhythmically pulsed around my fingers. Not making her wait any longer, I quickly place a little bit harder of a slap to each of her ass cheeks. Watching the redness left behind slowly fade and repeating the process over and over again as Alexa moaned and her pussy clenched my fingers so hard I had no choice but to slow down. "Is little princess gonna cum?"

I knew she hated being called princess since it was her stepmom's favorite pet name for her, but Alexa was somehow even hotter when she was angry. Looking over her shoulder and sending me an angry glare even as she was on the edge of orgasm.

I could only grin as her anger faded and was overcome by pleasure as I continued to manipulate her clit and move my fingers faster so that her g-spot was getting stimulated at the same time. Feeling her get wetter as she moaned louder than I'd ever heard her before. The benefits of having her parents out; every other time we'd always been worried about making too much noise and were always a little worried about being caught. But right now, there was no one to hear the sound of her wet pussy clicking with every thrust or her moaning out obscenities as her nails dug into the sheets.

There was no way I'd ever tire of watching Alexa writhe in pleasure and I kept going till I felt her finally release. Working her through the orgasm and trying to ignore the throbbing in my hard cock as I got her off. Eventually she started to breathe a little more steadily and ran a shaky hand through her hair as she rolled over and bent her finger to beckon me up. Pressing her lips against mind as our tongues danced around each other.

"So, was that the best way to wake up?" I asked her as we broke apart and rested our foreheads against one another.

"Mmmm..." Alexa moaned sexily as her hands lazily played with the nape of my neck. "I think I'll need a few more times to know for sure."

"Well, I'm sure I can help with that." I said as I leaned back down to capture her plump lips and indulge in her kisses.

*20 minutes ago*

Unbeknownst to both of them, across town Charlotte was in the middle of her 'yoga session' when she received a call.

She was down on her knees in the middle of Andrade's studio as her luscious lips moved up and down his cock. Both of his hands wound into her blonde hair as she held him in her mouth and twirled her tongue around the tip. Groaning in annoyance when her phone began to light up with a call from her husband.

"Don't answer it." Andrade said, mostly concerned with not getting blue balled as close as he was to dropping his load in Charlotte's mouth.

"He'll call again if I don't. Don't worry it will be quick." Charlotte said as she brought one of her hands up to grab his shaft and pump him with a tight grip. "Besides, I can multitask." She added with a wink as she accepted the call. "Hey honey." She said in a cheerful voice as she stroked him and used the tip of her tongue to gently lick at his balls while listening to the husband she was cheating on. "Yep... Really?... All right, I'll go back and check... Night."

"What was that about?" Andrade asked, eyes closed as Charlotte's talented tongue slid from the base of his cock and followed a vein all the way up to give the tip a kiss with her full lips.

"Security alarm went off back at the house. It's probably nothing but I've got to go home and reset the system so they don't call the cops." Charlotte explained as she quickly pushed her hair back over her shoulders. "Which means I've got to deal with this quickly." That was all the warning he had before she deepthroated him and settled the head of his cock somewhere in her throat.

Back at the house me and Alexa were still in her bed. Me on my back as she straddled my hips and we made out. My hands had long since found their way to her ass and grabbed onto the perfect cheeks. I never threw away a chance to grope that sexy butt. Also known as her biscuit butt as coined by her odd Scottish friend Nikki Cross. She was a bit off but Nikki was always a good friend to Alexa and was nice to hang out with when they did.

"I'm so glad your mom decided to go out tonight." I said to Alexa as she ground her crotch down onto my jean covered dick. Close enough that I could feel the heat of her skin but not close enough.

"So am I. How about I help you with that." Alexa whispered with a small chuckle as she slowly slid her groin along my bulge. Alexa's teasing was ridiculously effective, but when you look like her it doesn't take much. That being said, Alexa was no slouch just because she was hot as hell and knew it. She knew just what to do to get me right to the edge with a simple tilt of the head and an innocent smile.

Without waiting for my response, she slid off the side of the bed to her knees and coaxed me over to swing my legs over the edge.

"Got to get these off first." She said with a little pixie laugh that was far too endearing. Making quick work of my jeans, yanking them off my legs and throwing them into the far corner of the room. "Won't need those for a while." Alexa joked as her eyes fell onto my boxers and the massive tent my dick created in them. "Well, hello. Someone seems a little eager."

"It's hard not to be right now." I answered honestly as she dragged her fingernails along the ridge of my cock with only a thin piece of fabric separating them. My dick jumping up and down as it twitched from her fingers soft touch.

"I'll bet." Alexa winked up at me and started to rub her palm along my length as if I could somehow get harder than I already was. "It's very, very hard."

"I didn't mean it that way." I said as my brain began to malfunction as she slid her other hand up through the leg hole of my boxers and let her fingers just barely bump against my dick.

Alexa laughed a little at my expense; she knew just what her fingers were doing to my cognitive functions. Taking a break from her teasing to grab the side of my boxers in both hands and slide them down my hips till my cock was released and sprung back up to stand proudly in front of her eyes. At just about 9 inches I knew I was well above average and considering how tiny Alexa was it looked even bigger in comparison. Her small fingers slowly wrapping around my base, unable to get all the way around to connect her thumb and forefinger. It was nearly half the size of her forearm but that didn't seem to intimidate her at all as she lazily stroked my cock. Looking up at me with those big innocent eyes as her smile promised something far from innocent. "What did you mean then? What could I possibly be doing to make things so hard for you?"

I rolled my eyes as her hand continued to lazily move up and down my shaft. "You're evil. You know that right?"

"I've got no idea what you could possibly mean." Alexa replied with a fake innocence to her voice. "I'm just having fun." Her tongue peeking out of her mouth before her soft tongue touched the side of my cock and wriggled its way up to my head.

It was hard enough to think before but as she leisurely licked my dick like a popsicle, I couldn't think of anything besides having those lipped wrapped around my cock as I came. "Lexi... Fuck." My eyes rolled back as her tongue focused on the rim of my bulbous cock head. If her tongue control was any indication, she must be able to tie a cherry stem with it alone. "Suck it- please suck my cock baby. You're so damn good." I pleaded. Alexa had started off a little insecure as our relationship escalated and I'd learned that giving praise and a little direction helped her feel comfortable enough to truly enjoy it.

"Since you asked so nicely..." Alexa said. Taking her sweet time dragging her lips up to the top of my cock, maintaining eye contact all the way. Focusing on just the top for a little before slowly taking me deeper. Those gorgeous blue orbs not looking away for a moment as her sinful lips inched down over my head and down the shaft. Her tongue slithering along the underside of my shaft as her mouth slowly filled up until I felt the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat. A soft gagging noise escaping her mouth around my cock and half of it was still outside. Lexi's eyes started to water a little but she held her head down. Sneaking her tongue out of her lips to lick some of the shaft that was still hanging outside of her lips.

She eventually had to come back up for air but that image of Alexa staring up at me with her mouth stuffed full of my cock was going to stay with me for a long time. A layer of glistening saliva covering the top half of my shaft left behind. My hand was a little shaky as I brought it up to the top of her head and pet her soft hair while her pursed lips placed tiny kisses along the side of my shaft all the way to the base and back. "I'm going to come real quick if you keep up like that."

"Just give me a little warning first." Alexa said as she brought her tiny hands up the wrap both of them around the base of my cock and let her lips wrap around the tip as they worked the shaft.

I really would prefer to come down her throat but having a blowjob from Alexa was worth it. Her cheeks hollowed out as she moved her lips in conjunction with her tongue on my throbbing cock head. The tip of her tongue running along the slit and getting a small taste of my come that had settled there. For someone who didn't want it down her throat she didn't seem to mind the taste.

My balls began to tighten and I could feel the telltale signs of an orgasm coming up as Alexa worked me closer. Closer and closer until out of nowhere the doorknob to Alexa's room began to turn and slowly open.

"Lexa, you still up? Alarm went off so I just wanted to make sure-..." Alexa's stepmom stood in the now open doorway frozen in place at the sight of her stepdaughter's mouth around my hard dick. "What is this?" She asked in a stern voice.

I had no idea what to do and the lack of blood in my brain wasn't exactly helping matters. Alexa's mouth came off my tip with a pop as she stared back at Charlotte, wheels in her head clearly spinning as she tried to come up with an appropriate response to this situation. "You weren't supposed to be home tonight." I cringed a little at Alexa's words but I couldn't come up with anything much better right now. The only thing I could do was quickly scramble to hide my cock from view but in doing so I accidentally ended up smacking Alexa in the cheek with my spit covered head in the process.

"I can see that." Charlotte crossed her arms which only helped amplify the cleavage on display as she looked at us in a colorful dress that ended at a pair of leather boots with heels that only made the tall woman even taller. "May I ask why you thought it was appropriate to do this under my roof just because you thought I was gone tonight?"

Charlotte might only be a little older than us but she had the disapproving mother dialogue down. I felt incredibly awkward holding a hand over my still hard cock to try and give myself some modesty while stepmom and step daughter stared each other down. "Your roof?" Alexa started and I suddenly felt more awkward when I realized that my girlfriend was going to potentially start a fight with me, quite literally caught with my pants down. "Pretty sure it's my dad's roof."

"You do know how marriage works?" Charlotte asked sarcastically and I felt very much like a third wheel with no idea what to do besides continue sitting there, not drawing attention to myself. "This is my house and as long as you continue living in it you need to respect that."

"Respect? You want me to respect you? Why? What have you ever done to earn my respect?" Alexa responded as she rose from her knees.

"I don't need to earn your respect. I'm the queen of this house and what I say goes."

Syther
Syther
12 Followers