Alexa's Blissful Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck you. Where were you even at tonight? Huh? Learning a new yoga position that requires Andrade's cock to help you balance?" Maybe I wasn't the only one who'd put two and two together. I looked back and forth between the two angry blondes like a tennis match frozen in place, wondering what I should do.

"I think I'll just be on my way." I cut in as I started to stand up, the task a little more difficult than normal since I was trying to hide my painfully erect cock. I'd have thought getting caught by Alexa's stepmom would be better than a cold shower but with my mind already in the gutter her entrance had only got me thinking back to some Instagram shots she'd posted from their summer vacation.

"You sit back down!" Charlotte barked out at me and I shot Alexa a brief glance before following her command and sitting back down. This couldn't get any worse for me than it already was so why not stick around and watch the fireworks up close. "And you-" She turned her attention back to Alexa "-That is no way to talk to me."

"How should I talk to you? You aren't my mother. You're my stepmother."

"You're right. I'm not your mother." Charlotte started as she walked into the room and closed the door behind her. "But I'm not going to let you be a brat and ruin my night because you decided to try out some crappy blowjob hints you got from a young women magazine."

"Screw you! Just because I'm not having weird yoga sex doesn't mean I'm not having better sex than you!"

"Really? You honestly think that? Little girl, everything you know about sex I learned years ago. You could probably learn a thing or two."

"That'd be a first. I think the only thing I've learned from you is how to post thirst pics on Instagram so a bunch of guys I'll never know will jerk off to me. Thanks for the knowledge." Alexa threw it right back at her stepmom and I had to stop myself from reacting since I was one of those guys she was referring to.

Charlotte raised an eyebrow as she stared down at her much shorter stepdaughter. I couldn't be sure, but it actually looked like she almost respected Alexa's outburst. A smile I couldn't read crossing her lips as she walked closer to the bed. "Maybe it's time I actually fulfill my motherly role and teach you a few things then. You two did cut my night short. If you feel so comfortable taking me away from my man then you'll have to share yours. Least you picked one with a decent dick on him."

I didn't know what to say and apparently neither did Alexa as we both just froze with our mouths open in shock while watching Charlotte slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Gravity taking over at that point and pulling the fabric to the ground, leaving the tall Amazonian like blonde standing in a set of Calvin Klein lingerie that was obviously picked with the knowledge it would be seen tonight.

"Get back down on your knees Lexi." Charlotte said calmly as she walked in front of me and grabbed a couple pillows from the head of the bed and tossed them on the ground near my feet. "Lesson one, preparation is key. You never know how long it'll take and having to stop because your knees hurt really hurts the mood." Her long legs folding underneath her as Alexa's stepmom knelt in front of me and my proudly stiff erection. "Come on Lexi." She patted the pillow next to her.

"Are you serious?" Alexa said incredulously. "You can't just..." She trailed off at a loss for words as she stared at my dick and how close Charlotte's hand was on my thigh. She looked ridiculously cute as she stomped her foot and pouted but, in the end, she knelt down on the pillow next to her stepmom with a little reluctance.

I'd thought I was dreaming earlier with just Alexa, now that she and her sexy, muscular stepmom was kneeling before my cock I had to question reality once again. "Misses-"

I started to speak but she quickly interrupted me. "Call me Charlotte. No need to be formal when I'm going to have your cock down my throat in a minute." My dick twitched at her words and Charlotte grinned up at me before giving me a wink. "Don't you worry. I'll get Lexi up to speed in no time."

Alexa was silently fuming at the slight to her skills and as much as I wanted to reassure her, I was worried of saying the wrong thing and ruining this opportunity. A chance like this didn't just appear whenever I wanted and I'm not wasting it by opening my dumb mouth too much.

Charlotte returned her attention to Alexa as her hand grabbed onto my dick and squeezed it in her tight grip. "How about you show me your technique first. I got to know what I'm working with here." She said while pointing my dick in Alexa's direction as an offering.

Alexa was still huffing but she aggressively grabbed my cock and yanked it from Charlotte's grip. She was an only child, I guess she never learned how to share that well. "Fine. You want to see my technique. Fine. I'll show you just how wrong you are."

A regular blowjob from Alexa was great, but an angry one was a hell of a lot better. She wasted no time taking as much of me in her mouth as she could. Once again reaching the halfway point before her gag reflex started to kick in. "I've seen worse." Charlotte said dismissively and Lexi gave the blond an annoyed side eye. "Free tip. Don't focus on me sweetie."

If Charlotte's intention was to annoy Alexa into showing off, it seemed to be working. Lexi couldn't get all the way down but she forced another inch of me into her throat. Holding herself there for a few seconds before she came up gasping for air.

"Not bad at all. Taking a dick like that isn't easy." Charlotte said in the closest thing to a compliment I'd ever heard her give Alexa. Gently starting to stroke my girlfriend's hair as her lips bobbed up and down my saliva drenched shaft. "But it's time for lesson two. A blowjob isn't complete without giving the balls the attention they deserve. It's a rookie mistake. Don't worry about it. Let me show you."

Charlotte pushed Alexa back and off my cock, replacing my girlfriend's mouth with her own as she slobbered over the head of my cock while her hand began to fondle my testicles.

Alexa was glaring daggers at Charlotte but I couldn't focus on anything but her stepmom's tongue as it travelled down my cock to lick my balls as she held them in her cupped hand. Using her other hand to jerk off my shaft while her mouth played on my plump testicles that felt fuller than they'd ever been before. Milking me for a bigger load with an expertise that I couldn't deny if Alexa asked. She wasn't bad by any means, but Charlotte knew how to please every aspect of a man. Pulling off my cock momentarily to pull off her bra and give me an eyeful of her large, round breasts as they bounced along with her movements. "You'll get to touch them soon." I blinked, startled at suddenly being addressed by Charlotte. "Lesson three, give them a little something to look at while you have their cock in your mouth. They like that." She purred, looking up at me with a grin before diving back down my dick. Slowly taking more and more into her throat until her nose pressed against my groin.

My eyes rolled back in my head as the feeling of my cock head rubbing up against the sides of Charlotte's throat as her mouth massaged my dick. It felt so damn good, I couldn't help but vocalize. "Jesus, fuck... You sure know your way around a cock."

Charlotte pulled herself off my cock, a few strands of saliva hanging between her mouth and my cock. "I know." She said confidently before looking over to Alexa who'd been silently watching her stepmom's example of deepthroating with reluctant respect. "Lesson four, mix things up, don't be predicable."

I only had a second to wonder what she meant by that before Charlotte shifted further between my legs and wrapped her large, soft breasts around my cock. Spitting down on the tip and letting it drip down the shaft before starting to fuck my cock between them. The image alone enough to have me nearly come right there. Watching the head of my cock get enveloped by her warm flesh and pop back out with Charlotte's hungry stare looking back up at me.

"You like fucking my big tits?" Charlotte asked flirtatiously.

I wasn't going to lie and nodded my head. "No complaints."

Charlotte smiled, using her hands to hold her tits and rock them up and down my shaft. "Good boy. Your turn sweetie." She said with a bright tone as she turned to Alexa. "Use what I gave you and finish him off. You can do that much, right?"

Alexa looked a little daunted to follow her more experienced stepmom but she caught my eye and I gave her a supportive smile that seemed to do the trick. She took a deep breath and pushed her hair over her shoulders. "Watch me." She said while pulling her dress down under her own, smaller than her stepmother's but no less impressive breasts. The pink points of her nipples standing proud as her mouth descended on my cock with vigor. Trying her darndest to prove herself in front of Charlotte.

She was truly taking Charlotte's lessons in stride and it didn't take long before I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, prepped and ready to shoot out any moment. My thighs tensing as her nails gently scraped across my scrotum while her lips kept getting stuck just over halfway down my cock before she had to pull off. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I chanted as it became harder and harder to hold my orgasm back.

Charlotte was watching Alexa with hungry eyes, licking her own lips as she seemed to be getting off seeing her stepdaughter trying her hardest to choke down more of my dick. She caught my eye and gave me a little wink while wiggling her fingers in my eyesight before they went beneath Alexa's dress and out of my sight. Alexa's eyes suddenly opening wide as saucers from her stepmom's fingers entering her, as she groaned around my cock. The vibrations in combination with knowing where Charlotte's fingers were making it impossible to hold back any longer. A strangled cry leaving my throat as the world seemed to collapse around me while the semen rocketed out of my tip into the back of Alexa's throat. Which made her pull her lips back and off my cock with a cough as my dick continued to twitch and several more ropes of cum shot out to land on Lexi's pixie face. The combination of innocent looking while covered in my semen making another small spurt to shoot out and land on her breasts. Slowly sliding down and disappearing into her cleavage.

I was still trying to catch my breath when I heard an honest to goodness, slow clap starting from Charlotte. "Bravo. Not too bad for a beginner. You show a lot of potential Lexi. But you still have a lot to learn and you two haven't made up for ruining my night yet. And seeing as how your boyfriend is going to be out of commission for a minute, we can kill two birds with one stone while we wait."

"What the hell does that mean? Do you get off on being perpetually condescending?" Alexa asked sarcastically.

"It means we'll get you ready and give your boytoy a little show to help him out." I could only watch as Charlotte stood up and pulled Alexa up with her. Quickly unzipping the tiny blonde's dress and letting it drop to the ground leaving her nude body on display. The size difference between the two becoming all the more apparent when Charlotte closed the distance between them and slipped her hand in between Lexi's legs. The slight hitch of Alexa's breath at the first touch of her fingers making my soft cock begin twitching in anticipation once again. The height difference leaving Charlotte's breast right in front of her stepdaughter's lips. "Now, suck on your stepmom's tits while I work on getting you wet enough to take that monster." Using her freehand to grab a handful of blonde and pink hair, and pull her lips right onto Charlotte's hard nipple where she wanted it. "There you go sweetie. Gonna get that little pussy of yours real fucking wet."

Alexa moaned into Charlotte's heaving breast and I could see the tip of her tongue lashing across the hard nipple in front of her. Her stepmom's talented fingers quickly getting her thighs to shake. If I had to guess, I wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte had some experience with women, seemingly making good on her promise to get Lexi sopping wet if the small noises from her pussy were any indication.

My cock was slowly reinflating at the show. Just watching the taboo image of stepmother and stepdaughter locked in a passionate embrace as Alexa sucked on her tit while moaning uncontrollably. Charlotte's head was thrown back in pleasure as her sensitive looking nipples were played with but she suddenly decided to throw Lexi down onto the bed next to me. "Get up." She commanded me, and I wasn't about to not listen. "Good boy. I think that needs to be a little bit harder though."

Charlotte confidently dropped to her knees once again and took my soft cock into her warm mouth. Swirling her tongue around the glans and letting it harden in her mouth till her lips were forced to stretch for its girth.

"There we go." Charlotte said as her mouth left my cock with a pop and she got back to her feet. Moving behind me so that I could feel the pressure of her nipples against my back. "You ready to wreck that little pussy, huh?" She asked me as her tongue began toying with my ear. One of her hands reaching around to grab the root of my cock and control it. "My stepdaughter's tight, little pussy is just waiting for you big boy." I looked down from my spot in between Alexa's splayed legs to her shaved mound, glistening and pristine. Charlotte's hand guiding my cock head in between her pussy lips and moving smoothly through them. Her other hand pinching the flesh around Lexi's clit while my cock grew slick with her secretions.

"Please." Alexa whined as she writhed on the bed.

"Patience. I'm trying to make sure you actually enjoy this cock. You're just so tiny, and he's so big." Charlotte said in her sexy, husky voice. Teasing both me and Alexa at the same time. "How about we let you be in charge to start?"

I was a bit caught off guard when Charlotte shoved me onto the bed, but at this point I've just accepted it. Not like she's making me do anything I'm not excited to do. But flipping the tables on this domineering, confident woman and making her scream was quickly moving up my list of priorities.

"Climb on top Lexi. Take your time getting used to his cock sweetie." Charlotte cooed as she helped Alexa turn over and mount me. Her small knees pressing into the mattress on each side of me, her dripping slit hovering just above my waiting cock.

I let out a shaky breath when she finally started lowering her weight and the head of my dick pushed aside her wet lips, slowly stretching out Alexa's slick, but nearly virgin tight pussy. I looked up to see Alexa biting her lip as her entire body seemed to tense more and more. With only a few inches of my cock inside of her Lexi cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure at how much I was stretching her. "I can't take anymore."

Charlotte stroked Alexa's long blonde hair gently and whispered in her ear. "It's ok. As slow as you need. Let your queen help you out princess." Her other hand snaking down Lexi's tense abs. Nails raking over the shivering muscles as they continued south till her fingers found the tiny bundle of nerves above where we were joined. Rubbing it back and forth slowly, creating a wave of juices to flow around my cock and add some extra lubrication. Her tight pussy slowly relaxing under Charlotte's tender ministrations. "There you go. Take that dick."

Alexa grunted as my dick slid further inside. Her tight walls slowly parting as gravity brought Alexa's tight body down my shaft. She was so wet I'm sure there would be a rather large wet spot on the sheets beneath me, my balls already slick with her juices. It took her nearly five minutes to fit all of me inside of her but her bubbly butt was finally resting on my thighs. Those gorgeous eyes closed tight and her mouth open ever so slightly with me fully seated inside her warm vagina. Her blonde and pink tipped hair spilling over her shoulders in a wild mess as a thin sheen of sweat appeared on her brow.

"Holy... Shit you're so deep. I can feel every fucking inch. Uhh!" Alexa cried out as her pussy milked my cock, pulsing along the length of it as her stepmom's fingers rubbed circles around her clit.

"I got to admit, I'm actually a bit proud of you princess. Really didn't think you'd be able to take all of that." Charlotte said in a sweet tone. Watching with a smile as Alexa rose back up on my cock till the crown of my cock rubbed against her g-spot and she plunged back down. Stretching herself out once again and filling her warm, honey slick pussy to the brink. Gaining speed with each time she slid down my pole till her arms fell against my chest and began to shake. Unable to hold herself up any longer and falling down to lay on my chest while my cock plunged deeper than ever before. Triggering an orgasm in the tiny blonde that had her vaginal walls squeezing so tight my dick couldn't move. Her contracting muscles felt so good and I knew she was on birth control, but I wanted this night to last as long as possible.

Charlotte's workouts came in handy as she lifted Alexa's twitching, dead weight off my cock and set her down near the head of the bed by her pillows. "Let's give sleeping beauty her rest. It's my turn now." She arched her back and looked back over her shoulder towards me. Getting onto her knees and shaking her panty clad ass in my face. "Come on big boy. Let me introduce our next lesson."

Her ass wasn't the biggest but she knew how to work her with what she had. Charlotte's hips were hypnotic as she wiggled them around and hooked her thumbs in the side of her panties to drag them down her legs. Revealing to my surprise a butt plug standing atop her glistening slit, hinting at what idea she'd had in mind for this night before I set off the security alarm.

"I bet you want to fuck princess' little bubble butt, don't you? You want to feel that tight ass gripping your cock." Charlotte's word rang true. "Filling her up all the way and claiming what no one else has." She reached over to open Alexa's bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube from inside. "She might not be ready yet but I'm sure princess could learn a little from watching her queen."

"Hey! That's mine!" Alexa's tired voice said with a little annoyance before she realized, "How did you even know it was there?"

Charlotte smirked. "Maybe keep your room cleaner and don't leave your drawer open." She said while reaching behind herself and pulling the plug out. "As wet as you left his cock, I'll still need some extra lube for that monster." Pouring a dollop out onto her fingers and reaching back to work the lube into her ass. Fingers moving in and out of that tight hole and rubbing the lube into the walls. "Don't keep me waiting too long big boy."

There was no way I was going to pass up an opportunity to fuck Alexa's smug stepmom up the ass, but I wasn't going to let her dictate the pace anymore. I readied my palm and smacked her ass, a cracking sound filling the room as Charlotte cried out in surprise. Settling myself behind her, I tapped my thick cock on her ass cheeks as I spoke. "How about you keep that mouth busy while I'm back here." Grabbing her hips and turning her so that she was settled in between Alexa's legs. Mouth hovering right over my girlfriends puffy, red, well-fucked pussy. "Get eating, and rub that clit of yours for me." I commanded the tall blonde, pressing the head of my cock against her tight pucker with just enough pressure to tease insertion without actually going inside. "I'm waiting."

I knew I was taking a risk by being so demanding with Charlotte, but I felt confident she would respect the move considering how this night had gone already. My theory seemed to be true because Alexa started to suddenly moan, Charlotte's tongue slowly getting to work on her stepdaughter's sensitive pussy. One of her hands working between her own legs and following my instructions.