Alexa's Blissful Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took a little bit of pressure to pop my cock head into her tight ass because of the plug and lube, but fitting the rest of my dick took a little longer. Charlotte moaned into Alexa's pussy and began pushing her hips back into my shallow thrusts.

"Fuck me." Charlotte pleaded and who was I to deny her? Pressing my hips deeper into that snug asshole and feeding my cock to the hungry blonde. "Harder. I'm not your girlfriend. I won't break." The stepmother said in a cocky voice.

"I thought I told you to keep your mouth busy." I grabbed a hold of her hips and gave her what she wanted. Pushing through the resistance until my thighs rested against her butt with all nine inches of me buried into her stomach. Pulling out slower than I went in only to push back inside hard enough to force her face further into Alexa's pussy. My tiny blonde girlfriend writhing in pleasure as I fucked her bitchy stepmom's ass.

Charlotte's fingers went from her clit to press inside her vagina and curl up to hit her g-spot. I knew that because I could feel them working away against my cock. The extra stimulation caused a small hitch in my hips before I recovered and began slamming away to the muscular blonde's vocal appreciation. Fully stroking my cock in her asshole and using Charlotte like a human cock sleeve.

"Oh my god, I'm coming so hard." Charlotte cried out in a shrill voice as her back arched even further and her thighs began to quiver. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She called out with every full stroke of my cock into her bowels. Her pussy turning into a creamy waterfall as Alexa's stepmom began to come from the dick I had buried between her muscular ass cheeks. Carefully pulling it out once her sphincter finally gave up the death grip it had on my cock. "One more lesson." Charlotte said exhaustedly. Flopping onto her side and turning away from Alexa's glistening pussy lips. "Be polite and clean up after yourself."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as Charlotte's lips wrapped around the head of my cock and she cleaned off the combination of her own ass and the remnants of Alexa's juices that had been helping to serve as lube. I always had a sense that Charlotte might be into some freaky stuff but tonight only confirmed that. Looking down and seeing my girlfriend's stepmom slobbering over the cock that had just been in her ass had me throbbing harder than ever before.

My eyes moved and locked with Alexa's lust drunk blue eyes and I could see her tiny hand stimulating the bundle of nerves atop her pussy to the image of her own stepmom cleaning my dick like she was paying me for the opportunity. Maybe I was crazy but it felt like my cock somehow grew a little bit more inside of Charlotte's mouth and my hips jerked forward till the she actually had to tap my thigh and back off.

"Get off." I commanded Charlotte and her mouth left my cock with a pop sound. "It's Lexi's turn."

I settled back in between Alexa's legs and looked down at her beautiful doe eyes staring up at me with anticipation burning behind the blue. I took my time inserting my dick in her slick, burning hot pussy, enjoying the little faces she made with every extra inch I pushed inside of her. She felt just as tight as when I'd fucked her earlier and I knew I didn't have much more time before I could hold back no longer. Seating myself in between her thighs as her strong legs looped around my body, ankles hooking behind my waist and pulling me further in. The tip of my dick pressing against her cervix, filling her up to the absolute limit as her pussy stretched around my girth and started milking my sensitive glans.

"Fucking hell Lex, I'm gonna cum soon." I said breathlessly as I took slow, firm thrusts that had Alexa breathing hard into my ear.

"Inside me please. Shoot your load inside me. I want all of you." The throaty, sexy plea leaving her lips like a prayer. The thought of filling her up with my seed, birth control or not was exciting. Especially being able to do it while her stepmom watched on.

I could feel my balls tightening and the warm walls of Alexa's pussy pulling me in as if they were also pleading for my seed. The only thing I could do was cry out and press my lips against my girlfriends, out tongues finding one another as my cock continued to plow her fertile, wet channel till nature took its course and my jizz rocketed out. My hips pressed tight to hers as I grinded my pelvis down to stimulate her clit and force me as deep as possible. Her womb filling up with my come till it could handle no more and looked for a way out. Our combined juices pushing down my shaft and dribbling out of her pussy lips where we were joined.

My body didn't want to move so I happily laid on top of Alexa as we caught our breath. My still hard cock keeping warm in her pussy while it slowly shrank. Eventually pulling it out to a disappointed whine from my girlfriend as my cum began to slowly drip from her well fucked pussy.

"Well now, we don't want that to go to waste now, do we?" Charlotte's teasing voice spoke up as she crawled next to me and dropped her head down to Alexa's pussy. Attaching her lips to her stepdaughter's sensitive skin and eating my leaking cum straight from the source. Working till there was not a trace of my semen and wiping the back of her hand across her lips. "There we go. Now, you two have a good night. And next time your father's out of town you don't need to sneak your boyfriend in. Just let me know he's coming over." Charlotte acted nonchalant as she got up and grabbed her crumpled dress off the floor. "Maybe invite your friend Nikki over too. You'd have to be blind to not notice that huge crush she has on you."

The door closed behind her and I was nearly convinced the entire thing had been an elaborate hallucination of mine but I felt Alexa shift behind me and bring her lips up to my ear. "Did you like fucking her ass?"

I couldn't lie. "Very much."

"How about you try my biscuit butt out once you've recovered?" Alexa said as she reached over to grab the bottle of lube off the side table where Charlotte had set it down, shooting me an enticing wink. "Maybe while we're waiting you can help get me started. After all, lesson one, preparation is key."