Alexia’s Midnight Swim

Story Info
A young college girl has some naked river fun.
2.3k words
4.35
16.5k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexia's Midnight Swim

A young college girl has some naked river fun

Heyy guys! First ever post, a bit mild but it is based off a true story, and I hope you like it! Feel free to leave feedback!

Alexia was frustrated. It was the very end of spring, but already unusually warm for this time of year. Without any air conditioning in her small student room, Alexia had been suffering from the heat and was longing to cool off in one of the nearby pools or lakes. The problem: her schedule always precluded her from realizing her plans. For the past couple of weeks, she had always had classes on the days that were especially hot and today was no exception. It was the hottest it had been so far in the year, and it of course had to fall on a Wednesday, the day Alexia had the most to do, starting with an 8:30 lecture and a final class ending after 6.

Alexia was a pretty averaged sized girl in height, with a slender figure. While this was mostly attributable to genetics, Alexia enjoyed going to the gym and working out a couple times a week. Recently she had been focusing especially on her legs and ass and had received a few complements from her girlfriends on the latter. Melina had even come up from behind her a couple of days ago in the cafeteria and given her ass a playful but unexpected smack, making Alexia jump in shock before she turned around to Melina smiling and giving her a look that clearly indicated appreciation and a maybe even a slight amount of jealously. She had also noticed more guys checking her out from behind when she passed than usual, especially at the gym in her close-fitting shorts. Alexia's favorite feature was however more subtle in nature, the faint line that ran from between her breasts down her stomach; the kind you see on female gym models that don't have visible individual abs, but still look slender and strong, granted Alexia's was not quite as pronounced.

When Alexia got home from her final class of the day it was still quite hot and she opened a window, knowing that the temperature was receding as it got later in the day. Changing out of her sweaty clothes and into a fresh white t-shirt and skimpy jean-shorts felt great, especially when she undid her bra and tossed it into the laundry hamper, not bothering with a new one.

For the next couple of hours, Alexia tried again and again to concentrate on her homework but found the effort challenging, her mind constantly wandering to her desire to cool off in a body of water. "Alright," thought Alexia finally, "I can't wait any longer! I need to go for a swim today." Then a thought crept into her head. "It would be sooo relaxing to just strip down completely for the swim!" Alexia pushed the thought out of her head as soon as it had come. She had been skinny dipping once, for a couple of minutes while on vacation in Spain with one of her close friends when they were feeling particularly adventurous and had had a bit to drink. Although it was a short experience (they had quickly chickened out and put on their clothes again), the sensation had been incredible, exactly what Alexia wanted. Now however, she was back home and couldn't just take off her clothes in public, what if someone saw? The thought was mortifying.

Still, the desire wouldn't leave her head in peace. "If I do this, I need to be absolutely certain no one will see me," Alexia eventually thought. The idea exited her more than she cared to admit. Opening Google maps, Alexia checked her area. After some searching, she discovered a river nearby that ran through some farmlands to the north of the city, which was close enough and would be a perfect spot; both sides had trees along the bank shielding the river from view of the roads. It was now late in the evening. The likelihood that anyone would be there and see her this late on a weeknight seemed incredibly small.

Before she knew it or had even thought it fully through, Alexia had gotten in her car and was heading towards the river.

As Alexia parked her car on the side of the road in the spot she had selected, her heart was thumping in her chest. "OMG am I really going to do this?" she asked herself with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. When she opened the car door, the sound of thundering of falling water from the dam in the near distance intensified. Otherwise, there was mostly silence except for the faint and occasional chirping of insects. The night air felt cool, and Alexia breathed in a deep long breath, partly to calm the butterflies in her stomach and partly to take in the scenery.

A few streetlamps bathed the road on Alexia's side of the river in a deep yellow light, but the water itself and banks on either side were dark, only lit by the moonlight in the cloudless sky. On the side of the road not bordering the river, lay a large field of cut grass. On the other side, the overgrown and stony bank led down to the water. Although it was dark, the streetlamps lit up enough of the bank for Alexia to see a rocky pathway through the thick, knee-high vegetation.

Alexia waited for her heartbeat to subside. She had not seen any cars on the final roads of her drive. She seemed to be alone. "It's a Wednesday night, well technically early Thursday morning," Alexia corrected herself. "No one is going to be here, and even if they are," she reasoned, "they will just pass by on the road overhead." Slowly, Alexia's longing grew to overpower the hesitation. She had been experiencing a series of hot days with no relief and wanted to cool off in the refreshing water. Leaving her possessions in the car, Alexia headed down the steep path to the water in her shorts and t-shirt.

When Alexia got to the water she paused. Her heart was beating quickly now that it had become so real. She could probably strip down and be in the water in under 10 seconds if she really wanted to. There was still no sign of anyone else in the quiet night.

Alexia took off her shoes and socks and put a foot in the water. The rocks were slimy with mud and algae, but the water itself was perfect. Cool but not cold, exactly what Alexia so craved. "Fuck it," Alexia told herself and slowly undid the buttons in her Jean-shorts, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to do. When there was still no sign of anyone else, Alexia undid the rest of the buttons and quickly removed the shorts, placing them on top of her shoes and socks. Standing barefoot in panties and her t-shirt Alexia felt the butterflies in her stomach more intense than before but tugged off her shirt exposing firm and perky B-cup breasts. Now Alexia knew there was no going back. Lastly Alexia hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties and slipped them off, adding them her pile of garments.

She was now completely naked on the riverbank and became acutely aware of the soft breeze on her skin. It felt unexpectedly liberating. Nevertheless, Alexia was completely exposed, should anyone come by, and wasted no time wading into the river. The cool water felt like absolute bliss on Alexia's skin once again realizing how much she had needed this. When she got deep enough, Alexia let herself float on the slow-moving water, her nipples and tips of her breasts peeking out above the surface.

Feeling the sudden urge to pee, Alexia giggled as she realized nothing was stopping her from going in the river. For fun, she opened her legs and spread the lips of her pussy with her index and middle finger and relieved herself in the water.

"Even in the unlikely event of someone coming by and seeing me," thought Alexia happily, "it would probably make their night to see an athletic college chick with such a great ass swimming in the nude!"

Enjoying the night air and cool river water on her naked body felt incredible, but after some time, Alexia was ready to leave. She headed back towards the shore into the shallow part of the water but suddenly heard the sounds of a conversation from the opposite bank. Submerging herself in the shallow water as much as she could, she looked over and saw some pinpricks of light in the darkness of cigarettes being lit. The sounds of conversation grew nearer, and the group settled on the opposite bank. They did not appear to have seen her. "Seriously!?" thought Alexia in disbelief. "Although," she reasoned, "This is a student city, and it is conceivable that students would hang out by the water in the middle of the night."

Still, it was definitely unlucky that they had just shown up and even more so, that they had settled directly across from her. Alexia submerged herself as best she could in the shallow water so as not to be seen. The group was near enough that Alexia could hear the sounds of their conversation, but not exactly what they were saying. She saw phone screens light up and then go dark again, and then the bright beam of a high lumen flashlight. Alexia saw around four figures before the flashlight turned off again.

Despite her earlier thought that she wouldn't care if someone came by and saw her, a whole group of people was a different matter. Besides, now it was a very real possibility that she would be caught, as opposed to a careless thought swimming naked and carefree in the water. Alexia was nervous again and waited patiently, seeing if they would continue on. First one minute went by, then five, then ten and then fifteen. The bright flashlight kept going on and Alexia knew it was only a matter of time before they pointed the flashlight in her direction and caught her naked, lying in the shallows. Twice already, it had passed over her head.

"Alright," planned Alexia, "The next time the flashlight goes out, I am going to get out of the water, snatch my clothes and shoes off of the ground and run up the bank without being seen!" When the flashlight went off again, Alexia stood up and quickly made her way towards her clothes. Suddenly she missed her footing and slipped, as her foot glided off the slick algae. Alexia landed with a splash back in the shallow water and let out an involuntary yelp. Alexia covered her mouth and got up to keep moving, but the damage was done. As Alexia turned around to see whether the group had heard, they went silent and the flashlight flicked on, illuminating her.

There was a short pause. "Fancied a swim?" called out a female voice on the verge of laughter. Alexia's heart was in her throat and her cheeks burned red hot with pure embarrassment. Without a word or knowing what to do or say, Alexia turned back around and started once more for the shore, hoping to bring the situation to an end as quickly as possible. "Daaaammmn!" called out a different person, a male this time, "That is one sweet ass you have girl!". Alexia moved far more slowly that she would have liked so as not to slip again. "Hey, listen! Bend over and spread your cheeks for us and we will turn off the flashlight and leave you alone," proposed another male voice. Alexia considered for a moment, and wanted, no needed this embarrassing moment to end. Reluctantly, and without looking back she bent over and spread her ass for the group to see. Alexia heard some whistles and cheering as she stood back upright and picked up her clothing.

"Hey, thanks for the picks of that ass, I am definitely jerking off to this tonight," Laughed the guy. "Unless of course you want to come over and let me plough you here on the riverbank like the naughty little slut you are!"

"Not happening!" Alexia yelled back, "And hey, you said you would turn off the light and leave me alone!"

"Oh, I know he said that, came another male voice, "but you can't honestly expect us to just not watch such a sexy little vixen with cute tits and a perfect ass walking up the riverbank away from us, can you?"

Now furious as well as embarrassed, Alexia stormed up the bank back to the street. After making sure the coast was clear she walked over to her car and pulled on her t-shirt and shorts, not even bothering with her panties. Her wet skin made the fabric cling to her body. She got into her car and started up the engine, aggressively turning the car on the empty street and pressing down on the petal more than was needed.

When Alexia arrived back at her student room, she had significantly calmed down. She had truly enjoyed the swim. Alexia smiled. Getting caught had been a huge embarrassment, but it had definitely been thrilling. Besides, no real harm had come from it. Alexia realized with a start that she was biting her lip, evidently turned on by the memory of having shown off her naked body to complete strangers and the way they had talked to her. It had been a night to remember, maybe one she would repeat, and one she definitely needed to tell Melina about.