Alex's Adventures at ASU - Prologue

Story Info
You meet Alex, get to know the slutty swimmer, intimately.
3.7k words
4.76
3.3k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Alex, and I love cock.

Wait. Let me start over.

Hi, I am Alex, and I fucking love cock.

Much better.

I love it. I mean, really, who doesn't? What's not to love? I love sucking cock, I love having a cock hit me in the face while I look up at a hot toned torso as a man shoves it down my throat. I love hearing him moan as I work his cock over with my tongue and slowly reach around his firm ass and start to gently tease his tight hole. I love grabbing his ass and shoving his cock down my throat, inhaling a strong stench of man as my nose hits the base of his shaft. God, cock is amazing.

But enough about cock for now, I'm sure you want to know a little about me. And let's be honest, as much as I love talking about cock, I also love talking about myself. I am 21 years old, a Junior at Arizona State University. I originally from Florida, grew up in the south, and spent most of the hot humid summers in the pool. I love swimming, not just because of the work out, but because of the guys. The hot bodies, the toned abs, the tight bathing suits. God, I get hard just imagining it.

So, stats. I know what you're here for. Let me just copy and paste this from my grindr profile.

5'8", 155 lbs. Lean, toned swimmer's body. Love cock, bottom/vers. No pics, no chat.

Now, sadly, you can't see me. So I'll have to paint you a better picture. In fact, I've got an idea, let's role play a little bit. Stand over there, look at me.

"Don't be shy" I say. We are standing in my dimly lit room, we just got back from dinner and I invited you in to watch a movie. We had a great dinner, you had me smiling the whole time, not just with your looks but your wit and humor. This date isn't over yet, and I can tell the best is yet to come.

I run my hands under my tight fitting green polo shirt and along the top tight jeans. My legs and calves are well defined from my years in the pool, and you can tell from the way my jeans are hugging my body that my ass is, too. I kick my sandals off into the corner of my room and sit down on my bed.

"Come over here, sit down, I'll put on a movie and we can just chill." I see you hesitate as you pull out your phone from your shorts and put it on my nightstand. I saw you check your grindr before putting it down, but I let you get away with it - for now. I grab my macbook and put it on the bed and pull up Moulin Rouge. I see you roll your eyes at the movie choice, but I smile and you give up any hopes of protesting. I slide over on the bed to make room for you, and you make yourself cozy on my bright red Ikea comforter. You are hesitant, for some reason acting like you have never done this before. But I know you have. Adam told me all about you last week.

While I seem intent on the movie, I feel you glancing over at me, checking out every last detail of my body. I am laying on my back with my hands behind my head. Stretched out on the bed, my shirt begins riding up ever-so-slightly showing a glimpse of my flat stomach and the outlines of my V. The red band of my Calvin Klein briefs is barely visible, peeking out the top of well-worn jeans. I hear you begin to breathe faster as I reach down and rest my hand under the band of my Calvins.

I'm not big, and you like that. I'm lean, tight. My clothes hug my body, just barely small enough for a small, and laying on my back and stretching out my size 28 jeans seems to be too big. I can feel your gaze move up from my waist and I can sense you imagining my toned upper body underneath my tight polo shirt. I hear you lick your lips as you adjust to glance down my unbuttoned collar, seeing a hint of my smooth chest and tanned pecs. I lean back, elongating my neck so you can get a better view of my chest. I moan a little bit as I slide my hand further down my underwear. I can almost hear your heartbeat speed up, and your nervousness makes me smile.

We finally make eye contact as I watch as you soak up my features. My face is boyish, my skin a little dry and chlorine soaked. You glance at my small lips as I playfully rub my tongue along them, and I make you crack a smile which is contagious. You glance up and look into my gray-green eyes and give me a cocky smirk. I feel you move closer, careful not to knock my laptop; I am still on my back and you are on your side. Finally you muster up the courage and reach over and rub your hand through my short, sun bleached, blonde hair. My hair is stiff and thick from the hours in the pool. I close my eyes and smile as you run your hand through my hair, you can tell I'm enjoying this.

With a little hesitation and growing confidence you reach over with your other hand and begin tracing the seam of my shirt, careful to make as little contact with my skin as possible. I love the way you are teasing me, almost tickling my stomach with your fingertips. I tense up and moan, inviting more. I kick my laptop closed with my feet and shuffle it to the other side of my queen bed.

All hesitation gone, you suddenly pull me closer. We are face to face now on our sides, our noses barely touching, your hands exploring under my shirt, rubbing up and down my smooth, toned skin. Your teasing has me breathing harder and shuddering at the slight tickling you induce as you run your hand down my sides. I reach over and run my hand along the waist of your shorts and forcefully pull your body against mine, you moan as our cocks rub against each other through the fabric of our pants, your breath is hot on my face. I feel your cock harden next to mine, filling me with lust. You tilt your head and kiss me hard.

Your kiss feels amazing, a welcome mix of tenderness and passion. Your hand runs through my hair, pulling it slightly, tilting my head back so you can kiss my neck and ear. You lick your way back to my mouth as you roll me over on my back and straddle on top of me. My legs spread as you grind on me through our clothes. Your kiss stays strong and sensual as you work my shirt further up my body. You sit up and with a quick and powerful movement you pull my shirt off over my head. You hesitate for a moment, with a look asking me if this is okay, if this is what I want. I pull you in for another kiss. You are forceful, which I like. You are respectful, which I love.

You break our kiss and push me down on the bed. Looking up at you, you couldn't be hotter. I reach up and pull at your shirt, I can't wait to feel your skin against mine. But you push my back against the bed and pin me there by my shoulders. You want to soak me up, take me all in. The pleasure in your face makes me rage, I want to have you naked, but I can tell you like to take your time.

Your hands run down from my shoulders to pecs. You massage my small yet well defined chest with the palms of your hands. You tweak my nipple and make me squirm and laugh at the same time. You see me enjoying it so you pull a little harder, I can't resist under your weight so I squirm and try to get away. Harder still, and I yelp, you can tell you went a little too far - at least for our first adventure. The look on my face is stern, and, as if to apologize, you lean down and slowly start kissing my nipple. I immediately melt back into enjoyment, your apology accepted.

Your kiss doesn't stay at my nipple for long, I can tell there is just too much of me that you want to explore. Your kiss moves along my sun-tanned skin, down from chest to my stomach. With your tongue you start to outline my abs, causing me to flinch at every tickle. Your hands run up my chest as you kiss down my blond happy trail to the button of my jeans. You press your face into my skin and run your head across my waist while kissing the brim of my underwear, I moan loudly and reach down and rest my hand on your head, pressing you to go down further.

You heed to my push and move down, kissing my body through my jeans which are growing tighter and tighter by the minute. You wrap your mouth around the bulge in my pants, giving me a taste of what so come. Your hands rub my legs and spread them apart as you bury your face in my crotch. You are having fun teasing me and playing with my body and when you come up you have a wild smile on your face. I move my hands to unbutton my pants but you bat them away and give me a look saying "I got it."

You sit up and I wrap my legs around your waist pulling you close to me. Finally, you reach up and take off your shirt - and suddenly I am filled with passion. Adam had said you were hot, but I never expected this gorgeous guy to be in my bed tonight. My legs grab you tight and pull you down on top of me. Your hot skin sends shock waves through me as our bodies meet. We kiss, passionately and forcefully, while my hands explore the paradise that is your body. There is no hesitation now, our bodies have given way to full blown instinct.

You move off of me, still holding our kiss and your hands begin working on the button of my jeans. Within moments you have them open and you stand up off the bed and pull them off. Suddenly, I am laying on the bed, sweat forming on my chest and abs, clothed only in my white Calvin Klein briefs. The dim light of my room makes me look even tanner than I am and the shadows highlight the rise and fall of my muscles as they tense with my every breath. My briefs are doing a horrible job at hiding my hard, thick cock. My hand reaches down to massage it through my underwear while I play with my nipple with the other.

You kick off your shorts while I indulge in your body. My cock throbs harder as you stand up in your tight boxer-briefs. I can see the outline of your dick as you reach down and massage it through the fabric. Just seeing you there is making me precum, and a small wet spot appears on my briefs. You moan as you watch me push against my underwear and thrust my hips against my hand. In an instant you are back on top of me, kissing me and hovering inches above my body.

Slowly you lower yourself on top of me, and our cocks touch through the fabric. I breathe in sharply as your body makes contact with mine, your bulging hard dick pressing harder against mine. Your stomach and chest are hot and sticky and your breath comes in shallow quick moans as our bodies press together. I wrap my arms around you and pull you tight against my chest. I run my hands down your back, under your boxer-briefs and over your ass. I grab your ass hard as you kiss me harder, every sense in my body in soaking you up. Your skin is sweating, your smell manly and energetic, your heavy breath is music to my ears. You part my lips with your tongue and enter my mouth while you part my legs and begin grinding against my cock with your hips. My legs force you in close, your hard dick pulsing against mine. I moan loudly as you dry hump me rubbing our cocks against each other.

God, I want you inside me. But you have other plans.

You begin kissing back down my chest, this time you are not wasting any time. You kiss past my nipples, down my sweat-soaked abs, stopping only to kiss my belly button and make me tense up as you kiss the band of my briefs. With your hands, you slowly pull my underwear down until my rock hard cock pops out and hits you in the face. You look up at me, across my flat stomach and my round pecs, and give me a wicked grin as you kiss the shaft of my cock across my clean shaven crotch. You lick my balls while you reach up and start to stroke my hard dick. Seeing my cock on your face and your mouth wrapped around my balls makes me leak with precum, which you use to start jacking me off. Your hand slowly works up and down my cock as you lick my balls with your tongue, spreading my precum up and down my shaft. You lick your way up to the base of my cock, getting your first taste of me, and you love it.

You quickly pull my underwear further down my muscular legs and pull them off my body. I am naked in front of you with my 8 inch cock hard as a rock. You take a moment to admire my body before standing up and pulling your underwear to the floor. I can't stop staring at your hot body and your hard cock - want it so badly. I move to sit up and take your cock in my hands, but you push my back to the bed, and soon you are pinning me down. You hover for a moment on top of me before lowering yourself down into a kiss, and our naked bodies touch for the first time.

Electricity flows through us, like a circuit finally completed.

Charged with new found energy, I begin furiously rubbing my hands over your back, grabbing at your tight ass, pulling you as close to me as possible. Our legs become twisted wire, interlocking and pushing each other closer, making the connection as intense as possible. Your hands wrap around me, pull me, and suddenly I am on top of you, being pressed against your body. Your legs push out making me lay flat, our bodies making as much contact as possible. My cock rubs against your stomach as your hard cock finds itself teasing my ass.

I sit up, enjoying the new power of being on top. I press my ass down against your throbbing dick and raise my hands up behind my head, stretching out to show off my body. You take the bait and smile hungrily as you rub your hands over my toned hips, and up my defined, hard abs. I breathe out lustfully and you quickly lift your hips and push your hard cock against my tight ass. With your hands you push my hips down as you thrust again. Again. And again I am moaning, feeling your strong hands against my waist, your cock against my ass. I fall down to your chest and push my ass into your cock while I kiss your lips.

Just as suddenly you are on top again, while I miss the power, I happily submit to your force. Your hips spread my legs apart, and you begin opening my ass up to your hard cock. This time you sit up, and pull my ass as close to your crotch as possible, pushing against my hole. My cock swells with anticipation and you grab it in your hands. I look into your eyes as you stroke my dick, your other hand grabbing at my balls, your cock teasing my ass. The passion and the sensations are almost too much, I close my eyes to take it all in and lose myself in the moment. I feel you move from under me, but your hand never stops stroking my cock, and I gasp intensely as I feel your lips kissing my balls.

Your hand works my dick as your tongue and lips play with my balls causing me to moan loudly, and I lean back and rest my hands on the back of your head taking in every sensation. You begin to suck my cock, at first taking just the tip into your lips, rubbing your tongue around the ridge of my head and lightly sucking on my dick. I can tell you know what you are doing, your hands are still rubbing across my tight body as your head moves slowly down my shaft taking in more and more of my rock hard cock. I lean back and close my eyes as you move closer down to the bottom of my shaft, your hands resting on my sides, pushing me deeper down your throat. As you reach the bottom of my cock your hand slides down to my balls and begins massaging my heavy, cum-filled sack. I lay my hand on the back of your head and push you all the way down. My other hand finds yours, and our fingers intertwine.

You look up at me, my cock still in your mouth and our eyes meet. I can tell you love the view across my toned abs and hard pecs - there is pure joy radiating from your eyes. Then, in a flicker I see something devious in your face, and I suddenly feel your finger pushing at my tight hole. The sensation surprises me, but I quickly relax while you continue sucking my hard cock and begin to play with my ass. You come up for a second and lick your fingers, giving me a devilish smile before once again attacking my cock with your mouth. Your fingers, lubed up and ready to go, start pulling at my hole, slowly pushing their way in. I relax and give way to your pleasure, and suddenly I am yours.

I am writhing on the bed from the intense sensation of your expert mouth on my cock and your fingers entering my hole and making their way to my spot. Your tongue is caressing every inch of my dick while your hand slowly jacks my shaft and pulls on my balls. Your other hand's fingers are deep in my ass, teasing my hole and fingering, pushing against me. I look down at you, your hot body moving with mine, your shoulders tensing with every thrust of my cock in your mouth, your fingers exploring my ass, pushing my pleasure to the max. I don't want to cum yet, but you are on a mission, I can tell.

"You're going to make me cum," I say through my stunted breaths. You look up at me and make eye contact as you push your mouth down to the bottom of my shaft, clearly indicating that is your point. You slowly pull up, your tongue pressing against my throbbing cock. My hand pushes back against your head and forces you back down on my cock, at this point you have my going so hard I don't want it to stop. My cock reaches the back of your throat, yet I push harder and you concede taking every last inch of my dick. As if to fight back, you press your fingers further up my ass. I writhe in pleasure and fall back, arching my back allowing your fingers to enter me even further and pushing my cock into your face.

I am cumming. I cannot stop it now, your fingers pushing inside of me, your hot mouth encompassing every inch of my hard cock. I pump shot after shot down your throat. I moan in pure ecstasy. I feel your fingers pushing inside me, looking to pump every ounce of cum out of me. I feel your mouth sucking on my cock, looking to lick up every ounce of cum. I am writhing on the bed from pleasure, from sensitivity, from satisfaction as I orgasm into you. Moments later I am down, sweat glistening on my body, panting from the exertion and powerful orgasm. I twitch as your mouth leaves my cock, and I feel empty when your fingers leave my hole. I lie there and look at you and realize you need to cum, and soon.

You stand up, you stand over me laying on the bed. You move down so you are standing over my face, and drop your balls into my mouth. I look over and am loving the view and loving the sweet musky taste of our sack. I lick your balls as you pump your hard throbbing coking furiously. My hands wrap around your ass, and take handfuls of your hard ass. You throw your head back as you pump your cock and step back half a step. You are so close, I reach my head up and lick the tip of your cock as you stroke it faster and faster. Before I can prepare myself you are cumming all over my mouth, my face. The taste of your cum is sweet as I lap it up as it shoots out of our cock. You cover my face with your hot, sticky juice, and I lay back in heaven covered in you. You lean down and kiss my cum stained lips, licking off your own jizz, I can still taste my cum on your lips.

"Fuck, that was hot," I whisper.

"Fuck, you're hot," you reply.