All Comments on 'Alex's Gifts Ch. 06'

by MagnusRhodes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 5 years ago
another great chapter of a great story

well-written with great timing and incredibly erotic. thanks.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 5 years ago
A different tale

I am just hoping you intend finishing this. I am finding it interesting and stimulating, I can see the general direction you are going, but will be interested to see what happens along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Little Man!?!?

Self made millionaire by 16, but his main crush calls him "little man"!? And his Sister Lily needs a huge attitude adjustment. Her Brother buys the family home, supports her, the Mother, and little Sister and she acts like that!? Wow!!!

Story has potential if the protaganist is a "SISSY", otherwise the character is written somewhere between sexually confused virgin and self made entrepreneur. Story had potential in Ch 1, but quickly lost steam with every "little man" reference.

MagnusRhodesMagnusRhodesover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Little Man

@Anon Thanks for the feedback. Sorry that you don't approve of my choice of pet names. It's simply meant to be an evolution of a childhood tease. I do agree that it's overused in several of these early chapters and I've since toned it down.

Lily's attitude adjustment begins in the next chapter. And her continued "adjustment" will be a major theme in future submissions. There is still much left to reveal about her own inner turmoils and relationship with Alex.

I will freely admit to struggling with balancing Alex's obvious naivete and professional success at a young age. Your description of him as "somewhere between sexually confused virgin and self made entrepreneur" is quite accurate, but I don't feel the two are mutually exclusive. I do agree that it's clunky early in the story, but he's growing out of the sexual confused virgin phase rather quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Your writing is better than almost everyone else with only a few typos and a few mixed up "him"s and " his"s. I do agree with other comments about the overuse of the "little man" name. I also feel the story flow could be just a little faster.

Overall a great first writing. Again, much better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?

So the man that picked up the pieces after their fathers death and pays for the house, is going to get beat for going in his sisters room. What a bitch. I also agree with the little man sentiment. He's a grown ass man with a job, supporting his family and yet he behaves like a sissy. Whatever get you off though i guess...

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Loving It

I am really living this series with one complaint and that is how Alex is treated by Lily, he quits school and buys the house and takes care of everything. I'm guessing we will learn later on why she treats him this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always it's the guys fault..

Carrie is enabling Lilly to act like a stuck up karen towards him.

He quits school, sells his company, and buys the house to support the three ladies. Meanwhile she treats him like crap and he is the one who has to make amends.. He's acting like a simp .. He should have come straight out and said if she even speaks of trying to have him assaulted again she'll be out on the street on her own.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

I agree completely with the Alex-Lily relation s dezcribed by previous' comments.

What ruins the story for me is that bitch Carrie. Playing games with alex, and completely cheating on and abusing her so-said lover Lily. Not much love there. Carrie is a manipulative egoistic bitch.

Oh, and Alex is a sissy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous