Alex's Gifts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,071 Followers

"Sure it will," said Carrie confidently as she gently worked the soft head into Lily's tight hole.

Alex was enthralled, his cock began to stiffen anew as he watched Carrie attempt to double penetrate his sister for the second time. He focused his attention on himself, sliding his cum-drenched underwear over his tip, twisting and rubbing it with his hand. He felt his balls tighten, but his worn out prick refused to stay hard. He was going to need more than visual stimulation to succeed for the fourth time. Thinking of what Sam did to him in the bathroom that one morning, he slid back so that his ass hung over the edge of the stool slightly. He licked the middle finger of his free hand and put it behind his back, sliding it down his crack until he felt it press against his tight creased hole. He pushed the finger into himself and felt his inner warmth, the first time he'd ever done so. He drove his finger to the second knuckle and watched as his shaft swelled.

The two-headed cock was now buried several inches inside Lily's ass and raw red cunt. She screamed and howled, bucking her hips and swinging her head and hair wildly. Calming slightly, Lily panted in a ragged voice, "Oh god, I'm so full, I've never felt so stuffed before." Carrie palmed the bend in the rubber shaft and pushed it as far as it would go. Then she pulled it out slowly. Lily's holes swelled and distended as the blonde shuddered and moaned. Carrie drove the two heads into her lover a second time, then a third. She packed his sister as full as she would let her.

Alex was about to lose it, he couldn't believe his sister was able to take that kind of punishment. She obviously liked it because moments later her entire body clenched and a wail of rapture rattled her throat. She shook and shook and Alex felt simultaneous sweet release for the fourth and hopefully final time that night. He felt his asshole clench around his middle finger and slowly slid it from his body as he held his cum soaked briefs lightly over his tip, collecting the last few drops that were left in his parched balls.

Lily crumpled on Carrie's bed, overwhelmed by the exertion of her lovemaking and the pain and pleasure of her two holes being filled at the same time. Carrie slowly removed the two-headed monster from Lily and watched the blonde shudder one last time and then fall into an exhausted stupor. The redhead stroked Lily's thigh as her breathing deepened. After several minutes Alex could hear the sound of his sister's soft snoring. Carrie wrapped her in a blanket and left her alone to rest. She quietly packed up her toys and oils and slid her wooden box back under the daybed.

Lifting a white robe from a hook on the wall, Carrie wrapped it around her naked body. She walked over to the closet and opened it silently. Alex was blinded by the sudden brightness while she beheld her little man; slumped, sweaty, and spent, perched on the stool, knees apart and head drooping. A pair of what used to be shiny gray briefs were in his hand, and his flaccid cock hung limply. "It wreaks of cum in here," she whispered. "Grab your clothes and follow me," Carrie instructed.

The two snuck silently out of Carrie's room and into the bathroom across the hall. Carrie shut the door and turned on the light. She looked at Alex closely, he made no effort to get dressed. She knelt in front of him and softly licked his exhausted cum-covered package. She cleaned him all over, reveling in his taste. She knew he was utterly spent when her ministrations had no effect.

"That feels nice," Alex said softly. "I passed," he added, smiling meekly while holding up what was left of the gift she'd given him. Carrie stood and took her present back for an examination. She pulled the fabric apart, noting how some parts had already dried and stuck together. She held them up by the waistband and saw the extent of the stains. There were only a few small patches of shiny satin fabric left unmarred by Alex's spunk. Mimicking his behavior she draped the panties over her face and breathed in his scent. She moaned lightly and closed her eyes.

After several moments she handed the underwear back to Alex and said, "Good job, little man. I knew you had it in you. And I certainly did not go easy on you." Her tone changed and she said in a serious voice, "You have a new assignment now, and I'm not going to tell you what it is. This one is important; if you can't figure it out then you and I are done." Carrie stared at him with uncharacteristic fierceness.

Her sudden shift in mood startled Alex, but he knew he had it coming. He sighed and hung his head. "Lily deserves better than what I did. I'll fix it."

"Good. You hurt her, and that hurts me. Do it again and we are through, you get me? You heard what she said. I saved your ass tonight, literally," Carrie said with a tinge of anger in her voice.

"I know you did, I heard everything you said and I will remember all of it. Thank you, Carrie. Not for me, I mean. I probably deserve that ass kicking. Thank you for Lily. She could not have asked for a better friend," he said appreciatively.

"That's right, little man, and don't you forget it. Now you'd better get home, it's getting late. Tell Casey she's staying at my house tonight so she doesn't worry."

Alex got dressed, pocketed his cum rag, and followed Carrie downstairs. They said goodbye and he rode the short stretch home. His mind was so preoccupied he nearly passed his driveway.

Inside he saw his Casey sitting alone at the dining room table. "Hey, how's Ben?" she asked.

Ben? he thought, his brain was not working all that well. "Oh, he's good, we had pizza and played video games. I got a text from Carrie, she said Lily is spending the night at her place, I guess she got tired and fell asleep. I'm going to go to bed, I'm tired and I have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

"Ok, thanks for letting me know and sleep tight, I love you," Casey said smiling at him.

"Goodnight, love you too, sis."

Upstairs in his room, he threw off his clothes and hit his bed. Mind and body spent, he fell instantly asleep.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,071 Followers