Alex's Gifts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex returned with two warm wash clothes and handed one to Casey and one to Sonya who lovingly cleaned their friend's sticky body and then their faces. Once they were finished Casey stood and pulled her crotchless butterfly panties back on, making sure she was positioned in front of Alex as she tugged the two straps against her swollen slick lips, pulling them together into a tight mound. Now that she knew what he liked she was going to take every opportunity to let him see her in her panties.

"Have a drink," Alex said, handing out the shots of limoncello. "To Megan and her delicious body," he said with a raised glass.

"To Megan!" came a chorus from the girls.

"Thank you all, that was the sexiest thing I've ever done," Megan said, her lithe body positively glowing.

Alex handed out the wine glasses and said, "You're welcome, Megan, and it's your turn." The brunette pulled her knees up to her bare chest and reached between her legs for the vibrator. She knew her pussy was now straining against the open panties and she could see Alex staring at it intently, his tight pink underwear hardly able to contain his erection. She spun the toy and leaned back in disbelief as it pointed towards her for the second time in a row. "Truth. I don't know if I can take another dare right now," she said with a flushed face.

After briefly conferring with the other girls Alex asked: "What do you most want to do right now?"

Megan thought a while and then sighed while looking at the vibrator on the floor. "I want to use this on someone," she said, picking up the toy and glancing suggestively at Casey. Alex watched his sister blush and nod her head slowly.

Sonya then took the vibrator and gave it a spin. It came to rest pointing at Casey who immediately said, "Dare!"

Not having to think long this time, Alex said: "I want you to pick one person to give you an orgasm." Megan coughed conspicuously. "And it has to happen in under one minute," he added, eyes turned in challenge toward the butterfly-wearing brunette.

Casey squealed and picked up the six-inch pink shaft. She stuck it in her mouth and licked it seductively while staring at Megan. Casey handed it to her friend and then stood up and sat on the couch. She spread her knees wide, exposing her tender folds through the opening in her black panties. Alex watched as his sister ran her hand between her legs and then with two fingers spread her lips apart. Using her other hand she made a come-hither motion towards Megan.

Megan stood and knelt in front of Casey at the foot of the couch. As soon as lips touched lips Alex glanced at the clock and said, "It's 6:32 and 20 seconds." Megan wasted no time, focusing her attention on Casey's aching clit, licking it with her tongue and sucking her folds into her mouth. Slurping and popping sounds filled the room, along with cries of passion from Casey as the spectators circled around to get a better view. Casey still had herself spread open when Megan slid the length of the pink toy into her. She twisted its end slightly and the vibrator sprang to life. Casey gasped and opened her eyes wide as she felt a whole new sensation inside her.

"30 seconds left," Alex said as he stared intently at her sister. Megan was now pushing and pulling the pink toy in and out of Casey with zeal while her mouth stayed clamped on her fiery clit. Alex watched his sister jerk and spasm, moaning in delight each time the dildo bottomed out. Megan then removed the toy and replaced it with her tongue. She simultaneously turned up the toy and slid it against her face between Casey's folds. When Casey howled and bucked her hips Megan knew she found the spot. She also knew what her little toy could do turned as up high as it was. Casey writhed and shook and then cried out as an orgasm overtook her, clamping her legs around her friend's head.

"Two seconds to spare, very impressive Megan," Alex said, smiling in admiration at the little gymnast.

"Thurnk you," came her muffled response as Casey refused to let her friend up.

"So that's what that's for," said Brittany. "Neat, I want one!"

Sonya chuckled as she looked at Alex who was also smiling at Brittany. "It's my turn but I'm missing something important," she said, pointing at Casey who was now holding the pink vibrator inside herself.

Alex handed Sonya the empty bottle of prosecco saying, "I don't think it's right if we take away Casey's toy just yet." Sonya nodded in agreement and spun the bottle. It ended pointing at Brittany as Morgan and Casey both gave sighs of relief. "Truth or dare," Sonya said.

"Dare," Brittany said, hoping for something similar to what Casey just received.

"Alex, do you mind if I chose this time?" Sonya asked politely.

"Be my guest," he said, curious what she would have the shy blonde do.

"I dare you to make Alex come without taking off any clothes, his or yours, and without using your hands or mouth," she said with a devilish grin.

"Oh my," said Megan, thinking of only one way that would be possible. Alex smiled affectionately at Sonya. What a subtly difficult dare she just came up with, he thought. And so selfless of her to suggest it on Brittany's behalf. Alex was sure she'd be the one aching to give him a much-needed release.

Brittany, emboldened and a little wobbly from the alcohol, stood and walked over to Alex. She reflexively reached down with her hands toward his lap. "Ah ah," no hands said Casey giggling and collapsing onto the floor, also feeling the effects of the wine and spirits.

Brittany threw up her hands in helplessness. "What am supposed to do?" she said in frustration.

"You'll just have to find something else to rub him with," Megan said and joined her friend rolling on the floor in laughter.

Alex, sensing the blonde's irritation, moved to sit in a dining chair and motioned her over. He reached out and pulled her lace-strapped hips closer, closing his knees and forcing her to straddle his legs. "Sit," he said. Brittany dropped onto his thighs and Alex grabbed her bare ass with both hands and forced her onto his lap. Brittany squeaked at his rough treatment but then had another moment of clarity as she felt Alex press into her pearled panties. Brittany wanted to hold him closer but left her hands at her sides and focused on their single point of contact. She began rocking her hips, forcing herself onto his hardness.

"There you go," he said encouragingly. He caressed her ass and hips with his hands, traveling up her narrow waist and cupping her small breasts. Leaning in, he took one small pink nipple in his mouth and sucked lightly. Brittany moaned and pressed into him harder, pushing the strands of pearls into her. She felt the beads slide along her sensitive clit and pinch her folds together as she rocked against Alex's throbbing erection.

Alex began thrusting back, generating more friction between them and encouraging the enraptured schoolgirl to move more freely with his hands on her hips. Brittany caught on quick and started sliding herself along his length. Alex could feel the bumpy pearl strands ripple across his cock and squeeze against his sensitive crown. He felt moisture on his tip and looked down, he'd slipped free from his tiny silk cage. Brittany also took notice and gasped. She thrust her hips out and enveloped it between her folds, pressing it into her clit.

Alex moaned loudly at the skin to skin contact and the feeling of beaded strings fluttering across his cock head, now slick with moisture. Brittany hung her head back and grasped the back of Alex's chair for balance as she slid her pussy along his aching cock.

Alex heard Megan and Casey gasp at her friend's passionate display, and how dangerously close she was coming to driving his length into her. Brittany wailed and Alex grunted and clenched as simultaneous orgasms washed over them. Alex shot his seed onto his stomach and felt Brittany press into it as she collapsed into his arms, her head coming to rest on his broad shoulder. When she came to moments later and felt the wetness on her belly she jumped up and exclaimed, "Oh no, I'm not going to get pregnant, am I?!"

Sonya quickly calmed her friend, "No Britt, you aren't," she said, shaking her head for multiple reasons. She couldn't believe how much her prudish friend had changed in a few short hours. Sonya doubted she could have rivaled what the shy schoolgirl had just done.

"That was amazing you guys, I'm so wet," Megan said as she slid two fingers into her butterfly lace-wrapped slit.

Casey, noticing the mess on Alex's stomach and chest, knelt beside him and began cleaning her brothers with her tongue. Sonya got on her knees in front of the quivering Brittany and did the same. "See, as long as it doesn't get in here," she said, kissing Brittany's swollen lips, "you won't get pregnant."

"Oh thank God, my parents would disown me," she said with a heavy sigh, enjoying her friend's attention.

"Who's turn is it?" Alex asked groggily.

"Your's, silly," Casey said, handing him the pink toy, still slick from being inside her. The five teenagers returned to their circle and Alex spun the vibrator.

Sonya was chosen next and she said "Dare."

"Casey, Megan, you girls choose," Alex said, still recovering from Brittany's dare. "And make it a good, I owe her one," he said, flashing a playful smirk at Sonya.

After a minute of furious whispering, Casey turned to Sonya and said: "We dare you to get a sexy massage from Alex." She smiled shyly at Alex and added, "Like what you did to me by the pool, except even better."

Alex sighed as Brittany and Sonya looked at him in confusion while Megan quivered with excitement. Only the gymnasts knew what the siblings had done that afternoon.

"Alright. Get the baby oil from under the bathroom sink," Alex said. Casey clapped with delight and sprinted down the hall, her tight bottom bouncing sharply with each leap. She returned moments later and handed him the bottle, obviously excited to have a third person view of what her brother had done to her.

Sonya spread a blanket on the ground and put pillows down for her hips and head. She laid down in front of Alex and relaxed her graceful body. The three other girls sat together on the couch, their view looking directly between Sonya's legs.

Alex got on his knees next to the redhead and bent to her ear. In an assertive voice reminiscent from their times alone together he said: "I've underestimated you. You are special to me and I want to reward your good behavior."

Sonya whimpered and turned her face toward his. "Thank you, master," she said softly. "I just want to make you happy."

"Good, take those off," he growled playfully and bit her earlobe just hard enough to make her gasp in pain. He'd gladly be her master.

Alex straightened his back and then filled his palm with baby oil. He rubbed his hands together, drizzling the overflow along Sonya's bare back. She shivered as the cold liquid pooled on her skin. Alex pressed his warm hands into her back, spreading slickness with each stroke along her spine.

Sonya reached down and rolled her green bikini as far down as she could manage while pinned beneath Alex's touch. "Britt? Little help?" she grunted.

The blonde schoolgirl stood and straddled her friend with both legs. She bent at the waist and felt the pearly strands spread her puffy sensitive lips. Casey and Megan gaped in awe as they watched their once painfully naive friend flash her freshly shaven pussy at them while stripping the last piece of clothing from Sonya's body. She stretched her thin arm out and handed the green thong bikini to Alex. "I bet it smells good, like both of us" she teased, wiggling her hips at the audience.

Alex held it to his nose and inhaled. "Mmm, it does. Thank you, Brittany," Alex said and set the bikini to his side as Brittany returned to her seat. "Now, as I recall I started down here," he said, shifting down Sonya's naked body and grasping her hamstring with his slick hands. Alex pushed into Sonya's soft tanned flesh, working his way up and down her thighs, massaging her muscles methodically. He turned his head to the couch and leveled a question at his sister, "You didn't really hurt yourself, did you?"

"No," Casey said giggling. "But you did make me feel better," she said with an earnest grin. Alex watched his sister pull her feet up onto the couch and spread her knees. She slid a hand down between her legs and played with her soft little cunny through the black crotchless panties. Megan quickly joined her friend, copying her position and spreading the butterfly's wings wide open. Alex even saw Brittany probing her pearly wetness as she stared at Sonya's ass.

"Well, since these seem fine," he said, squeezing Sonya's thighs, "Let's move on, I believe it was a back rub you asked for?" he asked his sister.

"Yes, that's right, I wanted your big dick closer to me so I could look at it," she said with a tantalizing smile, caressing her slick petals as she reminisced.

Alex laughed at his little sister's sneaky manipulation. "My dear, if you want to see it, all you have to do is ask."

"I want to see it," she said immediately. Megan giggled at her friend's bluntness.

Alex stood, walked over to her, and slowly pulled down his tight silky underwear, still damp from Brittany's dare. His cock popped free from its confinement, drooping slightly, but very near its potential. Casey put her feet down and leaned forward, inhaling her brother's cock and coaxing it to fullness with her tongue and lips. Once she felt it stiffen she released him and sat back on the couch, nodding for Alex to continue while she resumed her self-exploration.

Alex knelt at Sonya's side and wrapped his strong hands around her shoulders. He massaged her neck and back, working knots out of the supple redhead's body one by one. Sonya mewled and grunted softly as he found and loosened each point of tension. He swept her hair aside and focused on her neck, running his slick fingers up and down between her shoulders and head, pinching her soft skin and melting all of the stress he'd caused her earlier. Alex added another shower of baby oil to her back and slid his hands down her bare skin, stopping just above the curve of her hips. He pressed his thumbs into her lower back and firmly massaged along her waist and slowly down her sides.

"What came next?" he asked Casey, knowing the answer but wanting her to say it.

"You rubbed my ass," she said with obvious excitement.

"Oh my god," said Brittany. Megan, seated between her two friends, glanced over at the blonde and giggled. She draped her arm over Brittany's leg and absently brushed a hand along her silky smooth inner thigh. With her other hand, she dug through the seat cushions and pulled out the pink vibrator. She waved it in front of Brittany suggestively, trying to draw her attention from Sonya's ass. The blonde squealed with realization when she saw what Megan was offering and took it eagerly.

"I remember," said Alex. "You were pretty obvious about what you wanted," he said smirking at his sister.

"I couldn't help it, that thing was driving me crazy," she said, pointing at his cock and giggling as her brother made it dance for her. A moan escaped Brittany's lips and drew everyone's attention to her two pearly strands, now split by the pink vibrator. The blonde looked around in mild shock, unable to believe what she was doing in front of her friends. Her strict inhibitions broken away, she pushed the toy into her hungry cunt and sighed loudly.

Alex looked down at Sonya and asked, "Do you want me to rub your ass?"

"Oh yes, Alex, yes please," she said and arched her back, pushing her ass high into the air and shaking her hips in anticipation. The girls on the couch could now see deep between Sonya's legs.

Alex drew several lines of baby oil across Sonya's lower back and butt. He threw a leg over her narrow waist and knelt over the naked girl facing the couch. He lowered onto her, pressing his balls and shaft against her spine. Sonya felt the contact and pushed up against it, moaning expectantly. Alex reached down and rubbed oil over her luscious curves, squeezing and kneading the soft tanned skin of Sonya's magnificently shaped ass. He watched several rivulets of oil roll down into her crease and onto her puckered star. Alex spread her cheeks apart and stared down at her sex, then glanced up to see their audience fixated on the same spot. He slid a slick hand down Sonya's inner thigh and then back up, cupping her pussy and slipping a finger into her folds.

"You didn't do that to me," he sister said, focused on his fingers as they massaged her friend's pussy.

"You said you wanted me to do it even better," Alex said, focusing on Sonya's clit with his pointer and middle fingers. The girl squirmed and panted between his legs. He felt his cock side along her back and began moving his hips slowly, rubbing himself across her slick skin. Alex slid his free hand down the center of Sonya's ass and gently massaged her tight hole with his middle finger, coaxing it to relax and apologizing for his rough treatment earlier. Sonya spread her knees wider, expanding her openings and giving Alex free access to her most private places.

Alex slid his middle finger into Sonya's tight ring and moved his other hand so the girls on the couch could see what he was doing.

Megan gasped and reached out reflexively for Casey's bent leg. She dreamily rubbed her hands along it, fixated on Alex's penetration of Sonya until Casey grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand down. Megan slid a wet finger through Casey's slit and her friend moaned and reached her own hand into Megan's lap, probing between the butterfly's wings. Alex watched the two gymnast finger each other and then glanced over to Brittany. She was still sliding the small pink toy in and out of herself when she asked: "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Ohh, noo," Sonya moaned. "It feels so good when Alex plays with my ass."

Alex removed his finger and returned his attention to her slippery folds. He loved Sonya's fat inner lips, they were the largest he'd ever seen. He ran his fingers through them and then pinched her together lightly and stretched her dark pink folds to their full size, displaying them to his audience.

"You look so different than I do," Brittany said, admiring Sonya's fleshy cunt.

"Do you like how she looks?" Alex asked the girls, pulling her thick lips apart with both hands and spreading her wide open.

Brittany nodded and Casey said, "That's amazing, I wish you could grab me like that," she said to her brother.

"I know," Megan added. "I want to suck on it so bad," she added unabashedly, giggling as the alcohol diminished her already low inhibitions.

"Hear that, Sonya? We all like these," he said, and then slid back and bent down, pulling her plump lips into his mouth. She gasped while he probed her hot depths with his tongue.

"Yeah, like that," Megan said, then groaned as Casey increased the pace, her fingers now flying across Megan's clit.

Alex released Sonya and shifted his legs back to one side. He reached down and stroked his hard cock with an oiled fist while admiring the three girls pleasuring themselves on the couch.

"You know what we did next," his sister said, gasping at the attention she received in response from Megan. "I dare you to it," she said with a naughty grin.

Alex bent down and whispered instructions to Sonya: "I want you on your knees in front of me." Then he straightened and knelt at her side with his shoulder pointed at the couch. Sonya rose up onto all fours and pivoted. She put a foot on either side of Alex's legs and backed into him until she felt his tip push into her backside.

Alex centered his shaft on Sonya's lower back at the top of her crevice. He thrust out his hips and slid his full length against her, pressing his balls into her hot center. Sonya shifted her hips and dropped down onto her elbows, her face resting on a pillow. She arched her back and pushed against Alex's cock, feeling his shaft bend upward and slide between her wet lips. Alex held Sonya's hips and slid his length between her legs, pushing her puffy lips apart and rippling his hardness across her clit. Sonya moaned and began rocking her hips, grinding her clit along his shaft. She increased speed and Alex felt her clench up, leg muscles tightening. She let out a wail of release into the pillow and then shuddered, her round cheeks bouncing against Alex's lap.