Alex's Gifts Ch. 11

Story Info
A sexy party game spices things up.
7.7k words
4.8
46k
58

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

The party really gets going!

Apologies for the cliche, but this was too much fun to write to not be included in the tale. As I said before the previous chapter, please let me know if you prefer Brittany or Sonya. I only have space for one in upcoming submissions.

Thanks & Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truth or Dare

Brittany stood nibbling at the bounty of food on the kitchen counter. She was naked aside from a skimpy thong swimsuit bottom. Alex took the brief intermission as a chance to wrap the entrees and put them away, there was enough food left to feed them for weeks. Brittany helped, wiggling her mostly-naked body all around the kitchen. Alex watched in delight as she showed off her gorgeous curves, bending to put something low in the refrigerator causing her freshly-shaven pussy to jut back between her thighs. The thong slid into her crease and he could see her two puffy lips bite into the thin strip of fabric.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" he said as Brittany tickled his most intimate of fetishes. The shy girl was fully out of her shell as she intentionally put her body on display for the first time.

Brittany turned and looked at Alex, his enormous package wrapped into a tight pink silky bulge. "I think someone's happy again," she said, smiling and nodding at his stiffening erection. The enraptured blonde closed the fridge and walked over to Alex, focused intently on the mounded manhood between his legs. She reached out a hand and slid it down the smooth fabric and then stretched in to kiss him. Alex drew his arms around her waist and cupped her ass, sliding an index finger down the thong splitting her cheeks while their mouths locked and tongues intertwined.

Alex broke off the kiss, "You're getting better at that," he said with a nod of approval.

"Practice makes perfect. An hour ago I hadn't even kissed a boy, now look at me. You've changed me, thank you," she said softly. He'd consider it one of the best complements of his young life.

Alex stood in contemplation while the blonde continued to fondle him and plant kisses all over his body. He'd broken down Sonya and built up Brittany within the span of a half of an afternoon. He'd grown into new power and it made him excited, and a little scared. He was reaching new territory and greatly needed Carrie's advice.

Megan, Casey, and Sonya pranced into the kitchen and stood behind the island, staring at he embraced couple. The normally reserved blonde was obviously having her way with Alex. Brittany noticed the newcomers just as she was lowering down to her knees. She blushed, unable to believe what she was about to do out in the open. She stood and took a step back from her plaything, her bare chest and cheeks flaring pink with embarrassment.

"Look at our little Brittany," said Casey.

"She's so hot. Look, she can't stop staring at it," Megan said giggling and pointing.

Sonya stood expressionless, a mix of emotions roiling inside. She should have been jealous, but instead found herself proud of her friend. Whatever Alex had done to Brittany accomplished in a half hour what she'd been trying to do for years. Not to mention the effect he had on Megan and his sister. Sonya was certain of only one thing: whatever happened between him and Brittany was nothing like what he'd done to her.

"Alex, look what Sonya gave us!" Casey said, stepping out from around the kitchen island. She was topless and wearing a pair of black string panties. When Alex looked between her legs he noticed an integral piece of material was missing. Bits of pink skin were visible as they peeked out from the slit in her open panties. "Watch!" his sister said as she pulled the black fabric up and forced her pussy through the gap in her crotchless underwear. Her puffy lips bulged out and pressed together, spilling her thin inner lips from between their protective cover and showing a hint of the glistening nub peeking out atop her slit.

"Well, isn't that a neat trick," Alex said, shaking his head in wonder. "That's so sexy Case. And thank you, Sonya, that was very nice of you."

"Look what she gave me!" said Megan excitedly, moving to stand next to Casey and looking down at herself. Spread across the front of her pelvis was a white lace butterfly. Two ribbons extended from its wingtips and wrapped around the gymnast's narrow hips. Between her legs was completely bare, her cute pussy lips were framed by lace and a pair of white strips that ran down and through the creases of her inner thighs. Casey tugged up on the lace butterfly, causing her lips to pucker as the two strings pulled into her supple skin. Alex could see her pink button and it's narrow sheath unveiled as the butterfly spread its wings. His cock stirred and bounced visibly in his pink thong.

"I'm speechless," Alex said with a dumbfounded grin on his face.

"I told you he'd like those better," Casey said smiling at her friend.

"Thanks for letting me choose them first," Megan said as she leaned over and kissed Casey's cheek sweetly. "And thank you, Sonya. You should show Alex what you're wearing."

"I'd like that," he said, his cock straining in anticipation.

Sonya stepped into the open behind Megan. Alex's glance first went to her prominent chest and perfectly centered nipples. He wanted to put his mouth on them badly. His gaze skipped immediately to between her legs where two strands of white pearls split her shaved lips and traveled up against her trimmed mound, joining with a thick band of red lace that wrapped the sensual curves of her hips.

Brittany peered around Alex and said, "Wow, I bet that feels great when you walk."

Sonya said, "It does," and stepped in place, giving a brief demonstration. Brittany and Alex watched as the strands of pearls moved into Sonya's slit, rubbing and pinching her folds as she rocked her hips. She jutted forward and pulled up on the red lace band around her waist. The pearled strings pulled her apart, flashing her pink nub and dark fleshy lips at Alex and Brittany.

The topless blonde gasped and whispered to Alex, "She looks so different than me."

"It's time for a drink," Alex said, ignoring Brittany's observation and reaching into Gene's box of trouble, hoping to distract his painful erection. He pulled out four bottles; the limoncello, the watermelon liqueur, a bottle of red, and a bit of bubbly prosecco.

"Case, can you grab me five champagne glasses, please?" he asked his sister politely.

Alex poured a glass of prosecco for each of them and then toasted, "To new beginnings," he said to a chorus of cheers.

He poured shots of liqueur for everyone and it was Casey's turn to toast. "To the best brother in the whole world," she said, beaming at Alex. Down the hatch went the smooth sweet drinks. "This is really good, what is it?" Casey asked.

"Watermelon liqueur, courtesy of Gene. I knew you'd like it," he said smiling at his sister.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Megan said suddenly, her face flush after two drinks.

"I've never done that before, how do you play?" The topless blonde schoolgirl asked.

"It's easy. We sit in a circle and take turns spinning a bottle. Whoever it points to has to pick either truth or dare. Then everyone else decides what question to ask or what to make them do," Megan explained.

"What if you don't want to do it?" asked Brittany as a familiar uneasiness spread across her face.

"You can ask for another option, but if you won't do that either we have to punish you," Megan said with a wicked grin.

"Uh, I don't know," said Brittany with a shaky voice.

"It's ok Britt, we won't make you do anything you don't want to do," Sonya said reassuringly.

"Let's try it, sounds like fun," Alex said.

"Ok," said Brittany, her confidence returning now that Alex was on board.

"I'll get some pillows and blankets, we can sit over there on the floor," Casey said and motioned to the empty area by the TV and couch.

Alex watched the four topless thong-clad girls bustle around, preparing for play time. Megan emerged from the guest bedroom with a pile of pillows. She dropped them and held something pink up with her hand. "I thought we could use this instead of a bottle," Megan said giggling. Alex smiled, remembering the small vibrator fondly.

"Oh my god where did you get that?" Casey squealed.

"The same place as that sexy leotard of yours," the slim brunette said, nodding at Sonya.

"What is it?" asked Brittany quietly.

"Oh, I think you'll find out soon enough," Sonya said with a knowing smile.

The beautiful girls sat in a circle on the floor. Alex guessed they weren't wearing a square foot of clothing between them. He slid in between Brittany and Sonya, across from the two gymnasts. He admired their matching breasts, all four delectable handfuls.

"Ok, youngest goes first. What month were you born?" Alex asked the four eighteen-year-olds.

"January," said Sonya.

"March," said Brittany.

"September," answered Megan.

"Same month as Casey. Ok, Brittany, you spin first."

Brittany took the strange pink stick hesitantly and twisted it on the hardwood floor. It came to a stop facing Casey.

"Truth or dare?" Alex asked.

Casey said, "Truth," without hesitation.

The four others conferred for a moment and Alex asked, "Tell us about the first time you kissed a boy."

Casey blushed. "I was twelve and he was thirteen. He kissed me by surprise on the bus. I slapped him and he started crying."

"Wow, harsh," said Megan, then leaned in and kissed her friend seductively in front of everyone.

"Save that for later Meg, it's your turn," Alex said.

Megan spun and this time it pointed at Alex. "Truth or dare?" she asked him.

"Truth," he answered.

After a few moments of discussion, Megan said: "Tell us the sexiest thing you've ever seen."

"Before today?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes," said his sister.

"Well, you two in your swimsuits was pretty close," he said smiling at the gymnasts. "But I'm going to go with something that happened a few days ago. Lily's friend and I just finished having some fun in my room and I made her laugh so hard she had to pee. So I picked her up, she was laying on the ground naked. And I watched her tiptoe giggling out of my room. I can't really explain it, but she was so happy and sexy, I'll never forget it," Alex said with a faint smile as he remembered Sam's perfectly round ass bouncing out his doorway.

"Oh my god," Casey said, "Who was it? Carrie?"

"One question, that's the rule," Alex said with a teasing smirk.

Casey huffed and made her spin, Sonya was at the receiving end this time and also opted for truth. "What is the sexiest thing you've ever done in public?" Casey asked after conferring with Megan.

Sonya thought for a moment and said, "I let a boy eat me out in the bathroom at school this year. It was the guy's bathroom and we weren't in a stall. Somebody came in and caught us, I'm still not sure who it was. As soon as I saw him I came and he ran away."

"Wow, I don't think I could ever do that," Brittany said.

"That's so hot," Megan said, ever the exhibitionist.

Sonya just smiled and then took her turn with the vibrator. She spun and it pointed back at her. "Dare," she said, looking at Alex.

Without asking the other girls he said, "I dare you to trade clothes with one person here, you choose."

Sonya stood, her pearl-draped pussy now at eye level. She walked over to Brittany, then bent at the waist and pulled the red lace over her hips. Alex and the gymnasts watched her bulging lips pushed out between her legs as she stepped out of the sexy thong. She picked it up and held it out to Brittany. "I can tell you're curious, now's your chance."

Brittany stood and slid off Sonya's green thong bikini. As she stepped out the girls had a chance to admire Alex's work. Unaware of what happened in the guest bathroom, Casey said, "Wow, Brittany, I love your look down there, so sleek and smooth. I'm going to have to try that."

"Thanks, I know someone who can help if you want," Brittany said with a giggle. Alex coughed and Casey didn't know what to make of her normally prudish friend. Brittany swapped bottoms with Sonya, openly admiring her curves. She stepped into the red lace hoop, twin pearl strands dangling from the middle. The blonde wiggled the panties up her hips and gasped as the pearls pulled into her. She ran her fingers between her legs and felt herself in plain view of her friends and Alex. "Wow, these do feel great," the skinny girl said as she pranced around in a small circle, swaying her hips dramatically.

"I'd like to suggest a new rule," Sonya said. "If a girl picks a dare then Alex decides by himself what they have to do."

"I like it!" said Megan.

"Me too," added Casey. Brittany nodded, still playing with her pearls.

Since nobody bothered asking Alex's opinion, he picked up the vibrator and spun it, landing on Brittany. "Dare," she said, without delay.

Alex thought for a second and then said, "I want you to show Sonya what you think of her breasts."

Brittany smiled shyly and said, "I think they're great! I mean look how big and perfect they are. I'm so jealous."

"I said show, not tell," Alex said with a grin.

"Oh," said Brittany apologetically, and then followed with a more drawn-out, "Ooohhhhh." A smile of realization spread across her innocent face. She stood up and stepped over to Sonya, and then sat indian style between her legs. Alex could see the two beaded strands of her panties pull up her backside as she folded onto the ground. Brittany hesitantly held out her hands and cupped Sonya's breasts with a look of awe and admiration. She tested their weight and pushed them lightly together, forming a long line of cleavage down Sonya's chest. Her small fingers circled Sonya's pointed tips and she felt the small brown circles stiffen and her nipples swell and harden into two solid pinnacles.

Emboldened, Brittany leaned down and kissed Sonya's chest, lightly tracing her lips around the redhead's soft skin. She took a nipple between her lips and licked it lightly. Sonya moaned and began stroking Brittany's long blonde hair. "That feels so good, Brittany," she said quietly. Brittany continued sucking and kissing her friend's nipples for several minutes. Sonya's head leaned back in pleasure and Alex could see her rocking her hips on the pillow she was sitting on. When Brittany finally stopped, Sonya looked up at her and cupped her rosy cheeks with each hand, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Sonya broke off the kiss, Brittany giving no indication she wanted to stop, and said with amazement in her eyes, "My little Britt. I'm so proud of you. I love your breasts too, they fit you so perfectly," Sonya said, unknowingly echoing Alex's opinion. Brittany just blushed and went back to her seat, unsure how the others felt about what she'd done.

Brittany took a moment to realize it was her turn to spin. Alex was chosen next and he asked for truth. After a few seconds, his sister asked: "What turns you on the most?"

Clever girl, he thought. "I like looking at women in tight panties or swimsuits. Like what you're wearing now, or that white leotard. I like how they cover you up but also show so much. And I like how they feel, and how they smell after you wear them," Alex said honestly, knowing it would play to his advantage to have his fetish known. "My favorite part is how they pull between your legs and show off all your little curves," he said blushing, much to the enjoyment of his guests.

"That makes so much sense," Casey said, her eyes wide. "I like when you wear tight stuff too," she said smiling and pointing at his skimpy pink coverage. Alex bobbed his cock and Casey giggled when she saw it nodding at her.

Alex watched as his sister took her turn and the vibrator chose Megan. "Dare," she said, wanting to see what Alex would choose for her to do.

Alex thought quietly and then stood, giving the girls a good show of his naked ass and dangling erection. He went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and the tiramisu that Gene had made. He carefully plated a few pieces and walked back to the circle. "Who feels like a little dessert?" he asked the room.

"I do!" said Casey excitedly, bouncing and jiggling with delight. Sonya and Brittany both nodded in agreement.

"Ok Megan, lie down here in the middle. We're going to have ourselves a buffet," he said with a smile, spreading a blanket across the hardwood floor. Megan did as he asked and then Alex added, "Oh, and take this off," he said as he reached out and snapped the white strap against Megan's hip. He leaned in and whispered, "We wouldn't want to stain it. But I'd be happy if you put it back on when we're done."

Megan bared herself completely to the circle of friends. Alex placed the slices of tiramisu across her body, two on her upper thighs, two across her belly, and one between her breasts. Then he sprayed whipped cream over her most private areas, covering her back up. He lifted the chocolate syrup and drizzled it up and down Megan's length, from neck to hips. After three passes, he set the bottle down. As a final touch, he reached into a nearby jar of mixed candies and sprinkled them around his creation.

"Viola! Megan, I dare you to not get up until we've finished everything," he said, glancing around at the girls leaning over the naked brunette and licking their lips. "Dessert is served ladies, help yourselves."

"It's cold, hurry up," said Megan while she squirmed in expectation of what would follow.

"But we don't have any silverware," the naive blonde said.

Casey laughed loudly and then leaned in and sucked the wilting whip cream from one of Megan's breasts. "Ohhh," Brittany said again, her puritanical mind unable to process the innuendo.

Sonya attacked Megan's other cream-covered breast, cleaning it thoroughly while the gymnast shuddered and whimpered in delight. Alex tucked into a piece of tiramisu on Casey's stomach, joined quickly by Brittany to his right. Casey shifted down to Megan's thighs and tried the dessert. "Mmm this is so good," she said smiling, her mouth smeared with custard and cocoa sugar. Sonya moved opposite Casey at Brittany's side and enjoyed her piece of dessert, served on a platter of silky smooth thigh.

Alex picked up part of the cake between Megan's breasts and offered it to her. "You should have some too, it's really good.". She ate it hungrily and sucked Alex's fingers clean between each bite. When only a sliver of finger cookie remained, Alex picked it up with his teeth and leaned over Megan's face. She took the cookie hungrily into her mouth and then brought her head up and kissed Alex. He could taste her dessert as their tongues met and he felt Megan moan as their kiss became more passionate. After a long minute, Alex sat back and smiled down at the beautiful gymnast, their mouths coated with little pieces of sweetness. He stood up and said, "I'll let you girls finish her off, I'm going to refill our drinks."

He watched as Brittany lapped the chocolate sauce from Megan's torso, giving extra attention to her breasts. Alex cleaned up their champaign and shot glasses and poured each of them a glass of white wine and a full shot of limoncello. He glanced up to see Sonya holding Megan's knees apart as Casey lapped up the melted whipped cream from between her legs. Brittany was watching intently, a hand between her legs, as the two girls traded places. Megan's chest heaved and she groaned loudly as the redhead ran her tongue up and down her pussy. She paused and gave attention to Megan's swollen clit causing the brunette to shake and cry out in pleasure. Sonya released her lips and looked up at Brittany, "I left some for you, come and have a taste."

Brittany stood as Sonya moved away. Casey held her friend's legs wide and Brittany bent down and continued to clean Megan. "Oh Brittany that feels so good, don't stop," Megan moaned. Brittany finished polishing off Megan's cunt and then turned her focus to her clit, just like Alex had told her. She started slow but then quickly increased her tongue's pace as she could tell Megan was already very excited. Brittany licked up and down between soft folds, then plunged her tongue into her friend's opening. Megan cried out and spasmed, her legs shook in the air and her back arched as Brittany continued penetrating her. She continued squirming as Brittany showed no signs of slowing down. Megan finally gasped in exasperation, "Ok, Britt, that's enough, I can't take anymore!"

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers