Alex's Gifts Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you in my ass again, master," she said gasping for air, loud enough that their audience could hear.

Three stunned faces looked down at the naked couple on the floor. Unable to speak, they continued their shared masturbation in shocked suspense.

Alex wasted no time. He backed his hips away from Sonya and pushed the tip of his cock down her slippery crevice. When he reached her wrinkled star he pressed in. Sonya cried out as he entered her. He went slower this time, enjoying the sensation of her tight ring as it clenched securely around his cock. He slid in further, moving slowly and watching the dumbfounded girls on the couch work themselves to a frenzy as he violated their friend.

When Alex was half buried in Sonya's tightness, he pulled himself back out and looked down at her gaping chasm. He pushed back in, this time moving faster and aiming to fill the thrashing redhead completely. He entered into her easily this time and let out a grunt as he felt her body contact his hips and his balls press into her sopping cunt. Alex moved his length in and out of Sonya, increasing speed as the girl cried out and moaned in ecstasy. He felt the ripples of her orgasm as her core tensed and her tight ring squeezed hard against his thick shaft and then relax. Alex felt himself clench and as the first wave of his orgasm was about to overtake him he pulled out of Sonya and aimed his length up her back. Three strong spurts of cum arced over her ass and splashed down her prone body.

He heard the girls on the couch moan and gasp. He turned his head and saw all three quivering with their legs clenched together. There was a look of astonished rapture on each flushed face. Surprisingly, Brittany was the first to move. She stood and then knelt next to her collapsed friend on the floor. Alex watched as the blonde tenderly put an arm around Sonya's waist and lowered herself to the ground. She nestled up against the comatose redhead and kissed her neck and shoulders softly, tracing the trails of cum Alex had left on her back. Casey and Megan soon joined her and Alex watched as all four girls lay folded together on the living room floor, caressing their unconscious friend. Soon all four were asleep, peacefully cradling each other as the drinks, orgasms, and excitement from the party finally took their toll.

Alex watched them for several minutes, seated in a chair, contemplating what he'd done and seen. It was a party that changed so many things. Never in his wildest dreams did he think it would end like this. And it didn't.