Alex's Gifts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,072 Followers

"Lil, are you alright?" he asked, visibly concerned for his sobbing sister.

She could only shake her head as tears streamed down her red cheeks. Alex quickly slid down and wrapped his arms around her trembling body. He pulled her close, rubbing his hands over her back. Reaching out with his gift, he dove into her turmoil, surprised at how receptive she was to his extrasensory touch. Sifting through her myriad emotions, he identified anything remotely negative and tried his best to stomp the bad feelings flat.

Lily spoke in broken sentences as she continued to sob uncontrollably. "I had...a bad...dream."

"About dad?" Alex could read her anguish now. And he could tell this was a common occurrence, something he'd never known.

Lily nodded and broke down into her hands again Alex continued to comfort her as best he could. It tore him apart to see her like this, especially given the revelation that she'd been so broken for so long. He could feel the true depth of her hurt for the first time and it drove daggers into his heart.

"It'll be ok." He said, adopting the words his father used to calm her. He held his fragile sister close, trying his hardest to urge a peaceful calm to the surface. She sniffled and lifted her face. Alex softly placed his thumb against her wet cheek, wiping away tears and cupping her beautiful distraught face in his palm. He kissed her forehead and pulled her into his embrace.

Alex gently massaged his sister's tense neck, knowing where the physical manifestation of her stress resided. Lily whimpered softly into his shirt and Alex felt her nuzzle deeper into his chest, seeking his protection and comfort. Alex remained wrapped around his wounded sister for several minutes until he felt her become still and eventually pull away.

"I'm sorry," Lily said sniffling, wiping her cheeks with the back of her wrist.

Alex's face twisted into a mask of shared anguish. "Oh, Lil. Please don't do that. I love you and I want to help. I...I know why you're hurt," he stammered.

A weak smile spread across Lily's face. "Thank you, Alex. I'm still getting used to asking for help. You've been so great lately."

Alex smiled and took her hands in his. "Tell me what you need?"

Lily looked down and Alex felt her uncertainty as she decided what she wanted. "Will you stay with me tonight?"

Alex simply stood, holding out a hand and helping his delicate sister to her feet. "I'll be there in a few minutes." Lily nodded and turned upstairs to her room.

Alex followed his sister after shutting off the lights. He went first to his room and changed into sleeping clothes; a loose t-shirt and boxers. He crossed the hall and knocked lightly on Lily's door. Hearing a muffled "Come in," he opened the door to find his gorgeous sister dressed in the velvet pajama set he'd given her. The shimmering material hugged her astonishing curves, accentuating her remarkable body.

"You are so beautiful, Lil," Alex said in awe.

Lily smiled at her brother's complement. Memories of her father came flooding back as he stood in her doorway with strikingly similar features. His messy brown hair, square chin, and broad shoulders all brought back thoughts of her father. It was their intimate relationship that she missed most; his comfort and compassion helped her through the difficult years as she transitioned into womanhood. Not a night went by that she didn't wish his warmth would return to her bed.

"What can I do for you?" Alex asked, hoping Lily would continue to accept his help.

Lily wordlessly walked around Alex and closed the door behind him and turned off the light. Grasping his hand lightly, she led him to her bed and threw back the covers, motioning for him to lie down. Alex complied, laying on his side and gathering the covers around him. Lily sat and slid back, lifting her legs and folding onto the bed with her back to Alex. She shifted towards him as he slid an arm under her neck, threading it carefully through her golden hair. As their bodies came together, Alex lifted the blanket over them and wrapped his arm around Lily's waist, pulling her tightly into his chest.

Calm serenity washed over Lily as she nestled into her brother's warmth and felt the same reassuring protection that she'd missed so greatly since their father's tragic departure.

"I miss him so much," Lily confessed in a soft but steady voice. "I can barely sleep at night because I'm too scared I'll have a horrible dream about him dying. But it just happens anyway. I need to be with someone to feel safe."

"I know, Lil. I had no idea you were taking it this hard; I'm so sorry I didn't realize."

"It's ok. You were so busy when it happened, and I know you had your own way of dealing with it. I just didn't know what to do and I kept reaching out for help but trusting the wrong people. It got worse and I just bottled it all up. Carrie's was the only one who could help. Until now, I mean. Thank you for not leaving me alone."

Alex wrapped her velvet-covered torso in both arms and held her close. She fit so perfectly against him, her slightly shorter frame nestled into his embrace without a modicum of wasted space.

Lily sighed a heavy breath and said, "You've started reminding me of him. I don't know what it is exactly, but it helps so much to feel this way again. To have you close to me."

Alex smiled and nestled his face into her neck, strands of platinum hair tickling his nose as he pressed his lips against the impossibly smooth skin behind her ear. He nuzzled into her and whispered, "I love you." He touched her with his gift again and felt nothing but warm contentment.

"I love you, too," Lily said quietly, pushing her back and hips into him, trying to bury herself in his comforting embrace.

Exhausted, Alex soon drifted into a light sleep. Lily felt his warm breath against her neck. His hand fell innocently against her breast and he stirred slightly, reflexively cupping the soft mound under his palm. Lily sighed and pulled him tighter, feeling her nipples stiffen in response to a rising excitement that slowly replaced her contentedness. She lay perfectly still for minutes, unable to sleep, recounting the days when her father would visit her room at night and imagining she was back in that time. It wasn't hard, Alex was filling the void his father left rather perfectly.

A hunger came roaring back as Lily realized what she'd been missing most. Opening a slight gap between her and her brother, she reached a hand back and felt the front of Alex's boxers. She snuck into the gap of his fly and wrapped her fingers gingerly around the tip of his cock, slowly tracing the familiar yet unknown ridges of his soft crown. He stirred again but didn't seem to wake as Lily felt her attention working on him. He grew in her hand and she marveled as his expansion continued, finally filling out to his full impressive girth. She'd only ever handled one other of that magnitude.

Slowly and methodically, Lily shifted her hips up and created an opening in her loose pajama shorts. She positioned Alex against her entrance and pushed him inside her yearning sex, gently inching deeper and deeper, using her fingers to spread her moist lips so that he slid in without resistance.

"Oh, daddy!" she moaned as Alex filled her completely. As completely as only their father had ever done.

Alex had been awake since he felt Lily dip into his boxers, too shocked to respond aside from a few involuntary motions as he felt his sister take what she'd been missing for so long. Her cry caused his eyes to shoot open and he twitched reactively at the warm wet embrace he felt between his legs. He made no immediate comment; instead, he placed a hand on her hip and pulled her tighter against him.

"Yes, daddy, please!" Lily begged, lost in a fantasy of her own creation.

Alex obliged and slid his hips back slowly before driving his length into her again. She groaned and turned her face into a pillow, wailing as bottled-up emotions began to break free and bubble to the surface.

Alex reached out with his senses but quickly backed away, feeling it was unwise to interfere as she uncorked a year and a half of repressed turmoil. Instead, he focused his attention on pleasing her, becoming the man she so required. Tenderly and passionately he worked his hips, sliding his length through her hot chasm while kneading her velvet-covered breasts in his hands and softly kissing her neck.

Lily continued to cry out, sobbing and howling into her pillow as the floodgates opened fully and she let it all out. With one final piercing scream she shuddered and pushed back into Alex. His own climax followed moments later and he wrapped his trembling sister tightly in his arms, squeezing as hard as he dared.

Lily continued to whimper in the safety of Alex's strong embrace, feeling him convulsing inside her and then soften minutes later, tumbling from her swollen lips. She moved her shoulders and Alex's grip relaxed, allowing her to spin her body and bring her lips together with his. Once Lily had her fill of her brother's tongue, she backed away and set her head on her pillow, staring at him with piercing blue eyes.

"I need to explain."

"No, you do not," Alex answered firmly.

"I have to. For me." Alex nodded and blinked slowly in understanding. Lily continued, "Dad was special to me. I think he was special for a lot of people, a lot of women I mean. Besides mom." Alex nodded again and displayed no surprise at her revelations, showing that he already knew.

Lily paused, swallowed, and in a shaky voice said, "When I was younger, a boy tried to rape me. I told Dad and he was so mad, I'd never seen him like that. He came back that night with blood on his shirt. I was scared afterward, so scared. I didn't let anyone touch me. Dad helped me open up again. He...he...loved me in every way possible."

A single tear slid down the ridge of Lily's nose and Alex leaned in and kissed it lightly. "When he left us, I was so lost. Carrie helped, she's a lot like him, caring and understanding. She could pick me up when I fell down. And I tend to fall down a lot," she admitted with a weak smile.

Lily looked at Alex with a mixture of pain and confusion. "I saw you standing in my doorway and it was like he was back. Dad came to me again and I lost control. I'm so sorry, Alex, I didn't mean for this to happen. It's just...you were what I needed, and I thought maybe you could be him, if only for one night."

Alex wept quietly at her confessions. He knew it was all true, Carrie had already confirmed it. She also said that if Lily ever unveiled her and their father's relationship that she would be his. But that's not why he was crying. His sister was whole again, he could feel it inside her. The old wound had finally closed and could now heal.

"Alex? Please say something," Lily pleaded, startled by his tears. He never cried. The night when he stood broken and begging forgiveness in her doorway was the first and last time she could recall seeing him so emotional, even through the death of their father.

Alex sniffed and began speaking in a wavering voice. "I love you, Lily and I want to be with you like dad was. I'm like him, and so is Carrie. I can't really explain it, but she's helped show me what I'm meant to do. And you're a big part of that. If I can help fill the void dad's passing left in your life, then I will gladly do it. I know how much what we just did means to you. You're finally healing and that's all I want. I just want my happy sister back."

Lily choked up at his final sentence. It was the phrase he'd used to break through her guard before they reconciled and agreed to start their relationship over; to just be brother and sister again. But this was something new; something she'd never dared hope could be possible. She reflexively wanted to raise her shield again, to block him out as she'd blocked out everyone for so long. But it didn't work; she had no reason to feel that way anymore and simply couldn't make herself withdraw as she had done so often in the past.

Alex spoke again before she had a chance to process his acceptance. "I have to tell you some things; secrets I've been keeping because I didn't want to hurt you. It's been tearing me up to keep this from you, but I..." he trailed off unable to find the words.

"It's okay, Alex," Lily said reassuringly.

Alex took a deep breath and said, "Casey and I have been together recently...intimately. It started a couple of days before her party. We had sex that night. It was her first time. I've also been with your friends; Carrie and I have made love, she's very special to me now. Every girl that came to your birthday party has fooled around with me in some form or another. I didn't chase after them, it just happened. Carrie did something to me that night on the couch that changed me, made me like dad. But I never knew what he was and I needed her help; I still do."

Alex paused for a moment and added, "I hope since you knew him so well, maybe you'll understand."

Lily's eyes opened wide as Alex disclosed his secrets. When he came to the end of his confession her face softened. "I do understand, Alex. And it's okay. I trust you, and I know you wouldn't try to hurt anyone, just like Dad. You have to make people whole and protect your family. I'm glad for you and Casey. I liked seeing you two together tonight and I know she loves you very much."

Alex sighed in relief and nestled into Lily's cushioning chest. She stroked his hair and kissed the top of his head. Then, finally overcome by exhaustion, she drifted into a peaceful sleep. Alex followed moments later, his tear-stained face still wrapped in his sister's velvety softness.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,072 Followers