All Comments on 'Alex's Gifts Ch. 21'

by MagnusRhodes

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will be difficult to wait for your next chapter

Enjoy this series. Would love to read about Casey and Lilly share Alex & Ben and Alex double penetrate and spit roast Megan and Ben's new girlfriend.

tbakkytbakkyabout 5 years ago
The 10 Day

The gap of 10 days since the last chapter,lost the momentum of the story.I havent been able to get back into it as yet.I read the 1st page,didnt read the 2nd,and skipped thru page 3.

Maybe later tonight or tomorrow,I shall try again.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 5 years ago
Back on track!

A good addition, but be aware that I'll be watching closely from now on ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

i hope ben stays out of the story as much as possible. his whole thread is pointless. otherwise a fantastic series.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

This is the series I look forward to reading every time I log in. Once I started the first part I couldn't stop reading until I just finished this one. I agree that the Ben storyline is a little weird and could have been left out but you have written a masterful tale. I'm hoping mom gets involved seeing as how sad was with her and Lily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ben ??

Ben No But Becky Heck Yes .. I felt You did a Pretty good job here .

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 5 years ago
A welcome return

Enjoying your series enormously keeping up to date as much as possible keep it coming. I wish my name was Alex and my own businesses had done as well.

Nestar47Nestar47about 5 years ago
So far so good

I have had a great time over the last few days reading this and I thank you for that. It would be great to hear about how his relationship with Jenny and his mother progress in the future. I feel there is plenty of scope for this story go on but please what is the point of Ben.

tbakkytbakkyabout 5 years ago
I hope

No signs of the next chapter,I hope there is more coming.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62about 4 years ago
Love it

I look forward to much more of this story. Very well written. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous