Alex's Gifts Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. I'll see you Monday."

"Bye, Carrie, love you."

"Love you too," she responded in kind and stepped out of the room.

With his backpack in hand, Alex headed downstairs to find Megan, Casey, and Sonya standing in the kitchen.

"I hope you can come this weekend," he heard Casey say.

"I'll let you know as soon as I can. Do you two have to work today?" Sonya asked.

"I have to leave in about an hour," Megan said.

"I took the day off," Casey said. "I still have lots to get ready."

"Ok, I'll help out if I can," Sonya said. Turning to Alex she smiled and announced, "Ready when you are."

"Let's go," Alex nodded, showing Sonya the way to the garage.

"Nice jeep," she said.

"Thanks, hop in," Alex said, opening the passenger side door. "You'll have to give me directions."

"Know where the middle school is?" Sonya asked.

"Yep," Alex responded. "Spent a couple of years there."

"I'm two blocks over."

"Alrighty." Alex backed the jeep out of the garage and turned in the driveway. The middle school was across town, roughly a ten-minute drive.

"I like Carrie," Sonya said as they cruised down the street in front of Alex's house.

"I knew you would. And she likes you too, she just told me."

"She reminds me of you in a lot of ways. A good person to talk to," Sonya said with more insight than she realized.

"She is that. She's been friends with Lily for years," Alex said.

"More than friends, apparently," Sonya said with a chuckle.

"She told you?"

"Oh yes, Carrie was very open, that's why I like her. She also told me about you and her. I guess I'm not surprised. After the party there isn't much I wouldn't believe about you," Sonya said. "Or your sisters for that matter."

"It was a pretty wild weekend," Alex sighed.

"I liked it a lot. Even when you were mad at me...master," she said with a sly grin, using the word for the first time since they'd reacquainted. Alex winked back at her and drove on in silence.

"Take a left here," Sonya instructed once Alex reached the school. "The green house on the corner," she said, pointing across the street. Alex pulled into the driveway and Sonya bailed out and opened the front door. "Come on in, my room's downstairs."

"There you are! I was worried about you," a female voice exclaimed from around the corner. Alex couldn't see who spoke.

"Hey ma, it's alright, I went over to Casey's house. Her brother is here to help me get some stuff together. I think I'm going to hang out with them for a while. I don't really want to be alone right now."

Alex walked through the entryway and waved politely at Sonya's mother. "Hi there. I'm Alex."

"Linda," the petite brunette answered. She was dressed professionally in a pair of blue slacks and jacket with her hair pulled back in a bun. "Thanks for taking care of my little girl. It was a rough night."

"Least I can do. Let me give you my number and address just in case," Alex said thoughtfully, thinking it best Sonya's mom knew where she was.

"Appreciate it," Linda said, handing him a pen and pad of paper.

"Is Greg around?" Sonya asked.

"He's upstairs in his room, he just got back from the police station. Luckily they didn't charge him," Linda answered. "I have to head to work. Please tell me where you are and that you're safe."

"I will, mom. I might go camping with Casey this weekend if I can get the time off."

"That sounds wonderful, just please let me know," she said, the worry obvious in her face.

"I will send you a text in an hour," Sonya promised and kissed her mom lightly.

"Bye Alex, thanks again for watching out for Sonya," Linda said with a quaint smile as she walked out the front door. Alex heard footsteps behind him and turned to see a muscular young man walking gingerly down the stairs. His eye was black and his lip was split, both wounds were fresh.

"Greg!" Sonya squealed and rushed to her brother. She carefully wrapped her arms around him and he winced. "Thank you so much."

"Hey sis. Who's this?" he asked, looking up and down at Alex's tall frame.

Not waiting for an introduction, he answered, "I'm Alex. Sonya's a friend of my sister. She came over this morning." He extended a hand and Greg reached around his sister and shook it firmly.

Sonya backed away from her brother and said, "I'm going to go get some stuff together. Alex invited me over and I think I want to spend time with my friends."

"Alright. Does mom know?"

"We just caught her on the way out," she said. "I'll be in my room," she said to Alex before scampering off down the hall, leaving him alone with Greg.

"Proper dust up, eh?" Alex said, rounding on Sonya's brother

"Yah, I take it, she told you what happened?" Greg asked, walking crookedly to a seat at the kitchen table.

Alex sat opposite and nodded. "She did. And for whatever it's worth, thanks. She's lucky you were around."

"Didn't really have much choice," Greg shrugged. "Bastard got what he deserved. Last time I fight a drunk though, fucker wouldn't stay down."

Alex chuckled. "He's in jail?"

"Hospital, needed stitches. He's going back to jail unless his folks bail him out but I doubt that'll happen. I should have known better than to let him stay here; I couldn't let him drive home."

"I would have done the same," Alex said, hoping to empathize. "You couldn't have known."

"You and her?" Greg asked bluntly, raising his eyebrows in reflex, causing him to cringe in pain.

Alex shook his head slowly, unsure how to summarize his relationship with Sonya. "She's a friend. Maybe a little more, but I'm just following her lead at the moment. My older sister had something similar happen and I know what it did to her. Just want to help," Alex added, as humbly as he could manage.

"Good. She could use some guys like you around. You know how she is; she doesn't always think before she..." Greg trailed off once Alex nodded in understanding. "Not that she deserved any of this," he added quickly.

"I know. She's safe with me; I can promise you that. Good to meet you, Greg. My number and address are here if you need anything or can't get a hold of Sonya," Alex said, patting the paper on the table.

"Thanks. I'm going to get some sleep. Lock the door when you leave, please." Alex nodded and Greg stood slowly, taking his time as he limped back upstairs.

Alex stood and went to Sonya's door. It was shut and he knocked lightly, "It's Alex."

"Come in," he heard Sonya's faint voice respond.

Cracking open the door, Alex walked into her small room. It was dark, the blinds were drawn, and once his eyes adjusted he found Sonya laying on her back on her twin-sized bed. She was topless and wearing a light-green pair of lace-fringed panties.

"I'm ready for you, master," she said with a shy smile on her face.

Alex gaped. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He was confused. After what she'd been through he figured sex would be the farthest thing from her mind.

"I want to replace the bad memories with good ones. Can you do that for me? Please?" she asked in a quiet voice, her eyes downcast as she dropped effortlessly into a submissive role.

Alex had no desire to be dominant at that moment, but he'd gladly do as she asked. Stepping out of his shoes and socks, he quickly removed the remainder of his clothing and walked wordlessly up to Sonya, admiring her lean curvaceous form as she stretched out along the narrow bed. Her large breasts spilled to her sides, each capped in dark areolas with pointed nipples that stood at attention. Glancing between her legs he admired how her panties pulled tight through her gap and over her domed mound.

Sonya noticed as his gaze shifted down her body and remembered his confession from the party. She reached down and pinched the lacy waistband of her panties and pulled them tight. Her lips bunched up and a crease formed through her slit as the thin shiny fabric pulled into her cleft. Alex could see hints of what lay beneath, a little hill rested between her two puffy lips and faint ripples marked the outline of her fleshy folds as they pressed into the delicate material that cradled her softness.

Alex stiffened in anticipation as Sonya slid one hand down her front, cupping her mound and slipping a finger through her crevice. He watched as she traveled expertly over her own body, easily finding her tender nerve center and pressing it through her panties. She continued deeper, driving a finger into her entrance and pushing into her wetness. A dark damp spot grew under her touch while she continued to prod the lacy blue fabric into her eager pussy.

Swinging her legs up high, Sonya lifted her backside off the bed and slowly pulled her undies up and over her legs. She held the garment in one hand, slowly brushed it across her breasts, cupping her tremendous mounds and touching her nipples through the delicate fabric. Lowering her hand, she slid the warm panties back between her legs and pulled them through her sex, cooing and licking her lips as she pressed them back into herself.

Alex watched as Sonya slowly pushed the light-blue lace into her opening. Spreading her thick folds wide with one hand while inserting her panties one finger length at a time. When only one narrow strap remained dangling from her puffy lips, she looked up at Alex in expectation. Reaching down, he bundled the loop between his fingers and pushed it inside. She let her hand go and the panties winked from existence, now fully buried in her body.

Alex leaned down and Sonya raised her feet, wrapping her calves around his neck and pulling him closer with her ankles hooked around his shoulders. As her legs bent and knees separated, Alex began to smell her intoxicating aroma. She had a strong musky sweet and sour smell that tickled his nostrils and sent his head spinning. He buried his nose inside her, pushing deep between her heavy folds and then rose up, nestling against her swollen nub and reaching out with his tongue.

Sonya whimpered as Alex slid between her tender lips, probing deep inside where she'd stashed her gift to him. She felt his tongue slide along her swollen folds and cried out when he sucked her thick inner lips into his mouth, stretching them to their limit. It made her happy that he enjoyed that part of her body. She'd been ashamed of how she looked for so long that it never occurred to her that someone might find pleasure in her less-than-picturesque pussy. Alex continued to lavish attention on the protruding extensions lining her opening, suckling, slurping and sliding his tongue along their delicate pink and red surfaces.

Alex rose up on an elbow and reached forward with his middle finger, sliding it through her wet creases before pushing it between her draping folds in search of the hidden treasure inside. He felt the fabric and probed deeper until he managed to loop his finger around a string and extract a small piece from her depths. Leaning back down, he took the thin cord in his teeth and slowly rose up, watching as the stretched fabric pulled free from between Sonya's pink lips. Her pussy quivered, folds fluttering and parting as inch by inch he extracted the saturated panties. With one final tug he pulled the garment free and held it to his face, inhaling the heavy scents of her secret depths.

A heady aroma drove Alex's lust over the brink and he crawled up Sonya's eager body as she wrapped his arms around his shoulders, urging him farther. Her damp warm panties were still clutched in his hand as he reached down and positioned himself at her entrance. Taking his time, Alex slowly worked between her lips, gathering her quickly replenishing moisture before sliding slowly into her hot center.

Sonya moaned and clenched her breasts as Alex filled her core. "Harder!" she gasped.

Alex immediately arched his back, withdrawing his length and then thrust forward, meeting Sonya's hips with a slap.

"Yes! Harder, harder!" she groaned, her eyes closed tight as she rolled side to side, clutching her massive tits and pinching her nipples to the point of causing pain.

Alex lost himself at her command and began driving his length into Sonya's tight rippling cunt at a frenzied pace. Slapping and grunting, he filled her over and over as she writhed and moaned beneath him. Bouncing out of control he felt both his and Sonya's climaxes rising and with one final momentous plunge the pair cried out in unison as they tightened and convulsed as one. Alex fell atop Sonya, moaning in her ear as his cock twitched and jumped through her hot constricting sex. Her pulsating pussy milked his shuddering length as he surged stream after stream into her.

"Mmm fuck, master. That was so good," she purred in his ear.

Alex bit her earlobe lightly and she whined in pain and pleasure. "I'm glad you decided to wait for me like this."

"I knew you would be," Sonya purred between heaving gasps.

Alex knelt, sliding his softening shaft free from Sonya's warm wet grasp. She whimpered and immediately replaced him with several fingers, folding her legs shut and shuddering as one final latent wave of pleasure coursed through her body. He shuffled off the bed, still clutching Sonya's panties in his hand. He set them down, dressed himself, then stuffed the aromatic treasure in his pocket.

"Did you like that?" Sonya asked. "I've never tried before but I saw a video once."

Alex nodded and grinned at Sonya as she sat up on her bed, hand still clenched between her thighs. "I did. Any time you want to try something new, you know where to find me," he said, fondly remembering the experimental slippery massage that ended the party last weekend.

Sonya grinned back at Alex and bounced on her bed. "I guess we should get going, huh? You have to get to work soon."

"I didn't want to ruin the moment but you're right. Can I help you get your stuff together?"

"Nope, just hang tight a few minutes. Actually, you can help me with one thing," she said with a sly look on her face. Standing, she walked to her dresser and opened the drawer. "Come here and pick out what you want me to wear."

Alex walked over to Sonya and looked down into the drawer; a mass of colorful undies lay inside. "My pleasure," he said, reaching into the pile of unmentionables.

"My swimsuits are in the drawer below, grab some of them too," Sonya said as she pulled out a pair of nondescript cotton panties and stepped into them.

Alex rifled through Sonya's impressive collection and pulled out a dozen pairs. Mostly thongs and strings, but also a few pairs of silky satin and soft cotton bikini briefs that he longed to feel her wearing. Checking the drawer below, he selected the crimson bikini she'd worn to the party, along with a thong and matching top, plus a high-cut cream-colored one piece that he knew would be quite revealing when wet.

This should take care of you," he said, handing the wad of clothing to Sonya who stuffed it into a duffel bag. He stood and watched as she finished piling in the rest of her necessities and then zipped up the bag.

"Grab a pair of shoes for hiking in case you can go camping, we'll probably be taking a few trips into the woods."

"Good call," Sonya said, stepping to her closet and retrieving a pair of heavy brown boots. "That should do it. I'm sure I can borrow anything I forget from Casey."

"True. Let's hit it," Alex said, eyeing the clock.

Alex and Sonya drove back to his house in relative silence. Pulling into the driveway he said, "I'll see you in a few hours "

Sonya leaned in and kissed him quickly before stepping out of the jeep. "Thanks again, I'll see you soon."

Alex backed out of the driveway and sped off to the YMCA, shifting his focus with great effort. It was to be a shortened day of training. He was happy with the previous days, but a growing anxiety about the final assessments had his nerves on edge. He found a parking spot near the main entrance and grabbed his bag of gear before heading inside. He was a few minutes early and went straight to the classroom. Finding it empty, he walked farther down the hall and knocked on his boss's door.

"Come in," he heard Emily say.

"Hi," he said, peeking his head inside. "Where are we starting?"

"Get suited up, we're in the pool this morning," Emily said candidly.

Alex nodded and closed her door. Approaching the employee locker room, he opened the door with his key and walked inside. He heard Faith and Max, the couple we're standing dressed in their uniforms at the far end of the long room. Deep in conversation, the pair of experienced lifeguards didn't notice his arrival. Stepping quickly into a stall, Alex changed into his swim trunks and then stashed his belongings in his locker.

Looking back down the room, he saw Max and Faith embrace and then part ways. Max exited toward the pool and Faith turned toward Alex.

"Morning, Faith. Everything alright?"

Faith sighed. "Max just tried to talk me into quitting with him. He said he could get me a job where he's starting."

"What did you say?"

"No. No way, actually. He only offered because he wants us to get back together. It didn't work the first two times, I don't know why he thinks it'd work the third," Faith said, shaking her head.

Alex could sense her strife. Reaching out a hand he gripped Faith's shoulder lightly. "Can you hold it against him? He obviously likes you a lot if he's that persistent."

Faith shook her head. "You're right, I know. He's such a teddy bear. I've always had a hard time saying no to him."

"It was his choice to leave. It's not fair to drag you into something he's decided to do for himself," Alex said, focusing on Faith's reaction to his words. She perked up almost immediately and he sensed he'd hit the mark.

Smiling, Faith said, "Thanks, Alex. I'm glad you were here. I would have been stewing over this for days."

"Any time," he replied simply.

"Hi guys," a feminine voice sounded from the locker room entrance.

"Hey, Natalie!" Faith exclaimed, waving her hand.

Alex released his grip on Faith's shoulder and turned, smiling at the ravishing brunette. "Hi, Nat. Apparently, we're starting in the pool this morning."

"I heard, just need a minute to change," she answered.

Turning back to Alex, Faith said, "Thanks for the chat. Maybe later you can show me what else that magic mouth of yours can do." She broke into a broad smile and Alex blinked in surprise at her explicit offer.

"I've also been told I have magic fingers," he said smiling in reply, wiggling five digits in front of her face. Faith chuckled and bobbed her eyebrows in evident interest.

Alex stepped under the communal shower and rinsed off while Faith turned and left for the pool. Natalie joined him, strapped into her red swimsuit. He admired her smooth olive skin and perfect rounded butt as she spun under the water.

"Ready for this?" he asked.

"I think so. Not sure what to expect, to be honest," Natalie said and turned off the tap.

"I guess we're about to find out." Stepping out of the shower he followed her closely, admiring her firm buns as they flexed and bounced. He could watch Natalie's hypnotic Brazilian backside all day long.

Natalie, Faith, and Alex gathered poolside, milling around until Emily joined them a few minutes later.

Faith walked to stand next to Emily as she addressed her two new employees. "Alright, last day today guys. Faith is going to demonstrate a technique that we've already covered and you're going to repeat it flawlessly. If you make a significant mistake, I'll have you repeat it. Failure to show improvement means you'll need to put in some time this weekend or risk not being able to continue your employment. Any questions?"

When both Alex and Natalie shook their heads, Emily continued. "Once we're done here we'll take a short break and head to the classroom for your CPR and first aid tests."