Alex's Gifts Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faith moaned into Alex's mouth when she felt him press into her most sensitive of places. She continued sliding her tongue against his, expecting his attentions to intensify, but he remained stationary with one finger buried in her aching cleft and his second hand clasping her ass. Growing impatient, she started to move against him, craving the friction that would bring her sweet release.

Alex began shaking his head and smiled, breaking off their kiss. "Stop, you'll ruin the magic," he whispered. Grasping Faith's long slender neck with his left hand, he pulled her down against his shoulder, urging her to be still. He held her close and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Reaching for his gift, he fed it with every ounce of focused energy he could muster. He sent a trickle of warmth into Faith through his motionless fingertip in short bursts and felt her respond immediately, gasping into his ear and quivering under his touch.

Alex increased the tempo of his extrasensory pulses and slowly built the intensity. Faith became liquid in his arms, gasping and mewling, her knees wobbling and her mouth gaping in unbridled shock and awe. Before long she was only standing thanks to Alex's support with her arms clutched tightly around his broad shoulders.

The gift spun through Alex's core, now fed to a whirling inferno. He narrowed his focus to a pinpoint and sent a bolt of lightning out through his fingertip. It hit Faith's throbbing clit with a jolt of electricity that caused her to scream and lose all control. She howled and collapsed to the ground, clutching her abdomen in disbelief as swells of euphoria coursed through her quivering body. Gasping for breath, she looked up from the tiled floor at Alex in utter astonishment.

"What the fuck was that?" she asked between heaving breaths.

"Magic fingers," Alex responded nonchalantly, reaching down and sliding his enchanted digit along Faith's gaping mouth. He sent a small burst of his power into her trembling lower lip and Faith reeled back and then lurched forward, taking his finger into her mouth and curling her tongue around it. She nursed it gently at first, then wrapped her lips around his knuckle and sucked his long finger into her throat. Alex fed his warmth into her again and her eyes snapped open wide, staring up with surprise as he sent tingling sensations down through her neck and into the center of her body.

Faith released his finger with a pop and stood on shaky legs. "Can other parts of you do that too?" she asked with an eyebrow raised in suggestion.

"I'm not sure," Alex answered, unwilling to divulge too much of his special talents.

"Well, let's find out," Faith said, exactly as he'd expected.

"Why are you doing this? With me, I mean." Emily's lesson had made Alex suspicious and he didn't see the harm in freeing the air with his randy colleague. The impression of her he'd got from his new boss and Max didn't seem to mesh with her assertive advances.

"Getting cold feet on me now?" Faith asked as a frown of disappointment marred her pretty face.

"No, just curious. We're working together and I don't want things to get weird. There seems to be enough drama around here already," Alex answered.

"Max is the source of the drama, at least in my opinion. And we still work together fine even though I've broken it off with him twice now. That should tell you something." Alex nodded and Faith continued. "As for this," she said, pulling her arms slowly through the straps of her swimsuit, "I'm just having fun. It's been months since I've been with a man and you seem quite harmless...and willing." She glanced down at the bulge in his pants and nodded.

Alex watched as Faith peeled down her red suit, exposing her shallow chest and small dark nipples. Wiggling her narrow hips, she bent and pushed the garment to the ground. Stretching back to her full height, Alex admired her coltish frame, especially her long taut legs to meet at the juncture holding her flawless trimmed pussy. A narrow strip of black hair marched down her mound, pointing between two swollen lips split by a dark crease that betrayed no glimpses of the dainty pink folds tucked within. Like all of the girls he'd attracted recently, Faith's proportions we're superb; her slender arching neck, strong jaw and collarbone, narrow waist, and shapely legs came together to form a perfect package of profound sensuality.

Alex considered Faith's words while conspicuously tracing the gentle curves of her lean body with his eyes. He accepted that their tryst wouldn't lead to problems in the workplace, but Carrie's advice of maintaining balance and not getting into more than he could handle was at the forefront of his mind. Faith's casual approach and mature demeanor eventually won out and he stepped forward, placing his hands on her sharp hip bones and sliding up her flat stomach until his palms came to rest on her small breasts.

Alex reached for his gift again and repeated his earlier trick, except this time he widened his focus, attempting to recreate what Carrie had done to him in his shower days ago. She'd demonstrated a range of techniques possible using the ability he'd discovered, and this was the last he'd left untested.

Trickling his warmth into Faith, Alex sought to imperceptibly increase her arousal, to enhance her excitement and make her ready. Alex knew she didn't need to be further provoked, but she'd proven a willing subject and he had a mind to experiment with his newfound powers. He clenched his hands, clawing lightly at her meager breasts with the tips of his fingers, slowly drawing each around a thick pointed nipple. Pushing out his stored energies, he flooded Faith's chest with a burning desire and immediately felt her reaction.

Lunging forward, Faith fell into his embrace. She feverously tore at his clothing, lifting his shirt and then reaching for his belt. Alex took over while she stretched her long neck and opened his mouth with her lips. The moment his pants hit the tile floor, Faith's hands wrapped tightly around his cock, eagerly stroking it to fullness. She kissed him, huffing heavy breaths through her nose while spinning her tongue through his mouth.

Alex broke off their kiss and took a half step back. Faith's grasp on his thick trunk remained strong as she tugged him towards her throbbing center. She looked into his eyes, pleading for his attention, knees pushed together as she hopped lightly on her heels in anticipation.

"Give it to me," Faith said, now practically begging with her hands pressed on either side of his shaft. She wrinkled her brow and looked at him with pleading anticipation.

Alex moved his hands to her sharp shoulders and turned her around, then gently pushed her forward to the short wall that ringed the unisex shower. Interpreting his intentions, Faith leaned over and rested an arm atop the tiled partition. She spread her feet to shoulder width and leaned down, presenting her taut backside to Alex. He stepped forward and slid his length between her legs, feeling her moist lips part easily.

Faith immediately grew impatient with Alex's dawdling. She bent her knees, leaned forward and then drew back until she felt him perched at her entrance. Alex was fully attuned to her eagerness and thrust his hips forward as Faith drove forcefully into his lap. She raised her head and let out a triumphant moan while Alex clutched her hips and began a steady rhythm. After several moments she once again showed signs of restless hunger despite the fact that Alex's hefty girth was pumping away through her insides. She tried to make him go faster, only to bring their motions out of sync and achieve the opposite result. Alex fell out of her throbbing sex and Faith sighed in frustration, lowering her head against the short wall.

Alex smiled. He knew he was toying with her, but felt it was warranted given what she'd done to him the day before when she'd abandoned him on the precipice of sweet release in her mouth. Deciding he'd taken it far enough, he reached a hand down and grasped Faith's leg just above her knee, lifting until she stood on one foot. He pulled her thigh up until he could wrap his arm under and pin it against her torso, effectively trapping her body in his grasp and spreading her legs open.

With his free hand, Alex reached down and angled his cock upwards. Sliding through her parted folds, he felt for her opening and pressed into her hot rippling channel, lifting and driving his full length into her in a single sharp motion.

Faith yelped in surprise at his sudden change of tactics. She straightened her back, supporting her balance with a single outstretched hand that held the edge of the tiled wall. Alex shifted both hands around her body and held her so completely that she was powerless to move, subjected fully to his will. Embracing the only freedom she had left, Faith reached between her legs with her free hand, pinching her clit between her knuckles and feeling Alex's hardness course across her fingertips.

Lifting his heels to reach, Alex arched his back and thrust upwards into Faith's tall body. He held her close, one leg pinned to her side and the other wobbling precariously as he crashed himself against her folded body. She grunted with each thrust and was now vigorously rubbing her fingers across her fiery clit. Alex sped up, now practically hopping to drive the entirety of his length into Faith's tight pulsating channel. She began to falter, her leg straining against his grasp as she shook and panted with exertion.

Alex relaxed his grip and let Faith set her foot down. She bent forward and he grasped her hips and pulled their bodies together. Faith shoved off from the wall and he sank deeper inside her than before. Unable to control herself, she belted out an intense wail of pain and pleasure. Alex held her tightly in his lap and reached for his gift, diving rapidly into it's roiling heat. He sent pulsating charges out of his body and into hers. Faith immediately responded, grinding against him and howling as she felt his power course through her depths.

Alex stopped momentarily and heard a whimper escape her lips as he charged himself for one final magnificent expulsion. As the power filled him, he focused on Faith's warm wet embrace and unleashed a bright hot flare inside her. She screamed long and loud, bucking her hips and thrashing as Alex released both his warmth and his seed into her quaking cunt. He felt her clench around his girth, undulating waves coursing across his length as he pumped jets of cum into her womb.

Panting with ragged breaths, she stood straight with her back arched and Alex wrapped his arms around her thin frame. The couple stood together and connected, drifting through the surges and swells of their shared euphoria. When Alex finally softened and slipped from her lips, Faith turned and clasped the sides of his face, pulling him in for a slow sensual kiss.

"I guess that answers my question," Faith said as she pulled away from Alex. A flash of uncharacteristic shyness spread across her flushed face and she said, "That was marvelous, Alex. Thank you. And thank you for helping me forget about Max."

"You're welcome," he responded earnestly, then bent to pick up his clothes. Faith turned and walked to her locker, leaving her suit where it lay. Alex scooped it up and stuffed it into his pocket then joined her. She stepped into a plain black thong, arranging the straps across her hips with practiced precision. Alex watched her finish dressing and she turned to him.

"When will I see you again?" Faith inquired.

"Monday," Alex replied.

"Looking forward to it. Bye, Alex."

"Bye, Faith." He stood and watched her leave before gathering his things and heading home.

Parking in the garage, Alex walked inside to find a flurry of activity. Casey, Brittany, and Sonya had their backs turned in the kitchen, loading boxes and coolers with food and drinks while Lily and Sam sifted through piles of gear on the floor of the living room.

"Who wants to go camping?" he shouted with gusto and spread his arms wide to the assembly of beautiful girls.