Alex's Gifts Ch. 26

Story Info
The camping trip continues.
10.2k words
4.82
5.5k
17

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 12/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

On the Lake

Alex and Brittany emerged from the forest to find both vehicles fully unloaded and not a soul in sight. They walked together, hand in hand, down the wide path that led to their lakeside campground. As the view opened, Brittany let out a gasp and stopped to soak in the scenic beauty. A lake of crystal-clear blue water stretched out for several hundred yards in every direction, ringed by tall evergreen trees and a backdrop of snow-capped mountain peaks far in the distance.

"It's so pretty!" Brittany exclaimed. She saw the other girls and hurried over, Alex trailing a ways behind. He stopped by the bathroom to clean himself up, and then joined the rest of his companions.

"You found her," Sonya said as she stuffed pillows and blankets into a large dome tent.

"She got a little lost," Alex said, stretching the truth but knowing Sonya could imply on her own what had befallen the couple.

"Maybe I should try that," she said with a smirk.

Alex laughed and then went in search of his sister. She was at the far end of the site, starting to set up a second tent. "Hey Case, can I give you a hand?"

"Sure! We're almost done, then we can relax."

Alex helped her thread flexible poles through the thin nylon fabric, and one by one stood opposite Casey as they raised the tent. "Is this new?" he asked.

"Yep, Lily and I picked up a few things. We had most of the gear from when we used to go camping, but only one tent."

"Gotcha," Alex said. "How come you're setting them up so far apart?"

Casey giggled. "Privacy. This one's yours. The girls still haven't decided who's sharing."

Alex laughed and shook his head. He wasn't going to get involved, he was under strict orders from Carrie to relax and enjoy himself and it was certain that his companions intended to help him do that any way they were able.

Once the tent was pitched, Alex helped Casey fill it full with sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows, building a veritable nest of comfort inside the large round shelter. It was easily big enough to accommodate six. He tossed his duffel bag inside, then rejoined the group in the center of the camping spot, near the fire pit. A ring of logs marked the area, circling a rusted round metal barrier that sat half full of the remnants of an long-extinguished fire. A large stack of split wood was piled nearby, obviously Casey's forethought and meant they wouldn't have to go scrounging through the forest in the dark for fuel.

Alex approached Lily and Sam who were unpacking crates and bins standing beneath a large square awning between a couple of small folding tables and a pair of coolers. Atop one table was a green gas stove that he recognized fondly. It was likely older than him and his sisters and had accompanied their family on many backcountry trips in years past.

"Thirsty?" Lily asked as he admired their work. Alex nodded and she handed him a bottle of ice-cold water from one of the coolers.

"Anything I can do?"

"Want to go fill this up from the tap?" Sam held out a five-gallon bucket. "We'll use it for cleaning and doing dishes."

"Sure," Alex said, taking the bucket and walking back towards the brick building that held the showers and bathrooms. He filled the bucket nearly to the brim and hoisted it awkwardly back to their outdoor kitchen and set it sloshing onto the ground. He stood and wiped sweat from his brow, it was approaching late afternoon and still scorching hot. The icy water of the lake was calling to him as he thirstily emptied the bottle Lily had given him. Looking around, he saw all of the girls felt the same, their sweat-slicked bodies bustling to and fro putting the final touches on their home for the next two nights.

"I'm going to change," Sam said, her flowing top now plastered to her wet skin. She stepped into the tent and was soon joined by Sonya and Lily. The trio emerged giggling a few minutes later as Alex contemplated what to do next. He gawked at the girls as they strolled by, clearly intent on putting on a show for him. Sonya was wearing her crimson bikini, he recognized it from the party. The bottom was tight, clinging to her luscious curves, and the top seemed specifically crafted to accentuate her impressive chest.

Sam was wearing a high-neck crop top with the words 'Born on the Beach' emblazoned across her small breasts with her pointed nipples proudly poking through the thin material. Her bikini bottom rode high on her hips and was cut narrow in the back, highlighting her best feature and putting most of it on display for Alex. She wiggled her hips as she walked past, very much aware of where his focus would lie.

Lily's suit must have been new, he'd never seen her wear it before. It was patterned in pinks and purples, one strap circling her neck and pressing her magnificent breasts together, forming a long dark line down her chest between the two bulging hills. Her matching bottoms were tied at the hips with two thin strings and as she passed he noticed how the fabric scrunched together in the back, pulling into the cleft between her cheeks and leaving very little left to the imagination. Her wide flared hips and impossibly narrow waist held the garment perfectly and it did everything to accentuate her alluring backside.

Alex let out a whistle as the trio of bikini-clad girls strutted past and down to the lake. They turned in unison and spun, giving him another look at their fronts and responded with a variety of winks, grins, and waves.

Brittany walked up and stood next to Alex, reaching out for his hand to take his attention away from the three beautiful young women. "I think they want you to go with them," she said softly.

Alex chuckled, "What gave it away?" he asked rhetorically.

Brittany giggled and said, "I'll be right back." She ducked into the tent with a backpack in her hands and emerged a minute later wearing a new bikini. It was black and stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin. The top fit her well, hugging her shallow curves and accenting her small mounds without giving the appearance of covering too much. Her bottoms were plain, cut full in the back, but hugged her hips and between her thighs just right. She spun and Alex admired the two hollows above her pale rounded cheeks. Her prominent dimples set her apart from the other girls, and he was pleased that her suit did nothing to cover them up.

"Looking good, Britt," he said with a smile. "Why don't you go join them, I'll be along shortly. I need to find Casey real quick."

"Thanks and okay, see you soon," she said, then scurried across the sandy beach down to the other girls who were standing knee deep in the clear cold water.

Alex looked around the campground for his sister but found no sign of her. He was on his way to the bathroom and then the parking lot to continue his search when he caught a flash of color through the trees. Turning, he weaved his way into the dark woods, immediately feeling cool refreshing air as he stepped out of the sun and under the protective cover of centuries-old evergreen trees. After walking fifty yards, he found Casey. She was sitting on a fallen log and gazing up into the canopy. Her face was flush and sweat dripped down her neck and chest.

"Hey, there you are," Alex said as he approached.

"Oh, hi Alex. Just catching my breath and enjoying a little peace and quiet," Casey said with a smile.

"I'll leave you alone then," he said, understanding how she felt. It was a lot of work to get all of this together, and he imagined the relief she must be feeling now that the hard part was over.

"No, don't," she said quickly and patted the log at her side.

Alex took the offered seat and said, "I bet you're exhausted."

Casey sighed. "Not really, just glad we're finally here. It's been so long since we've been in a place like this," she said, looking through the dense greenery and absorbing the sights and smells of the ancient old-growth forest.

"I know, it was such a good idea. This place is amazing. Thanks so much for making it all happen," Alex said, wrapping an arm around her waist. She leaned in and propped her head against his shoulder. "The girls are all swimming," he added, for no particular reason.

Casey leaned in and nuzzled his neck, kissing his clammy skin lightly until he turned and pressed his lips against hers. She pulled back and breathlessly said, "Does that mean I finally have you to myself?"

Alex smiled and wrapped a hand around her head, cupping her ear and threading his fingers through her straight mousy-brown hair. He leaned back in and kissed her softly at first, then extended his tongue, seeking entrance to her mouth. Casey relaxed her jaw and accepted his warm probe, meeting it with hers as a soft moan rattled her throat. Both siblings dropped their hands at once, coming to rest in the lap of their partner. Casey felt for Alex's bulge and pressed against it, coaxing him to life, while he slid under her pleated skirt and stroked the smooth skin of her inner-thigh, continuing to twist his tongue through her steamy mouth.

Alex climbed farther under Casey's hem as she fumbled for his zipper, eventually finding and lowering it before slipping her hand into his pants and through the fly of his boxers. Alex reached deeper and brushed up against a tuft of soft hairs. He broke off their passionate kiss and exclaimed, "Casey!"

She giggled and said, "I've been waiting all afternoon for you to do that." She spread her knees and Alex slipped a finger into her wet folds hearing her groan while she tugged his stiffening length out into the fresh air.

Alex stood suddenly and Casey whimpered, reaching out for him as he unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down along with his underwear. He spread the clothes on the log and stepped over with one leg, straddling the fallen tree and sitting back down. Casey matched his position, swinging a leg over and giving him a momentary glimpse of her swollen pink lips topped with a patch of curly chestnut hair. Now face to face, she immediately brought her hands forward and resumed stroking his hardness while leaning in and slipping her tongue back into his mouth. Alex raised his hands and cupped her breasts, tweaking her nipples to two stiff points before reaching down and grabbing the hem of her loose camisole and lifting.

Casey broke off their wet kiss and pulled off her top, exposing her two delectable handfuls, each capped in small pink areolas with meager jutting nipples. Alex grasped each in his palms, caressing and kneading her soft tender flesh while she purred and cooed, her eyes focused between his legs where she continued caressing his throbbing length. She inches forward, lifting her legs over his knees and moving her arms up to grasp his shoulders. Alex wrapped her flushed body in an embrace and pulled her into his lap.

Casey squealed at Alex's forceful movements. She planted her feet on the ground and lifted slightly while pulling her skirt up, freeing it from between their bodies. When she sat back down, his rigid length pressed against her clit, parting her wetness and sending shocks of delight through her petite frame.

Alex leaned in and took her pointed nipples into his mouth, suckling and licking the bumpy texture of her hard pink caps, indiscriminately switching sides at his leisure. Casey mewled and threaded her small hands through his hair, dropping her head back and moaning into the treetops. She ground her wetness into his lap, sliding back and forth along his hard shaft and coating his length with her slippery fluids. Cries of passion echoed through the forest as the siblings rocked together atop the fallen tree.

Casey placed her palms on Alex's chest and applied gentle pressure, urging him to lie back. He complied, slowly lowering himself down the log and shifting his weight to balance across its curved surface. Casey stood over him, legs astride the fallen pine, dressed only in a short pleated skirt that hid their throbbing sexes. She squatted down and felt his tip slip between her lips. Adjusting her hips she brought her brother to her eager entrance and slowly dropped down. A low moan shook her chest as Alex's turgid cock plunged into her sizzling depths.

Alex reached his arms down and grasped the log for balance while lifting his legs and bringing his heels to rest atop the rough barky surface. He held on while Casey squatted over his lap, her skirt tickling his bare skin as she slowly raised and lowered her body, reveling in the sensual sensations of their union. Her tight rippling tunnel sucked and pulled at him each time she lifted while he lay perfectly still, intent only on holding his precarious prone position atop his rounded perch.

Casey heaved and panted, her breasts jostling erratically as she increased her pace, hopping and bouncing, forcing Alex's girth deeper and deeper into her shallow pussy. She urged her body to accept him, each time driving him a little farther until she could finally come to rest, seated with her full weight bearing down on his lap.

"Oh, Case," Alex said, reaching up and pulling her into his arms, their lips meeting and tongues entwining. He sent throbbing jolts into her, clenching his core and augmenting his movements with his gift. She broke their wet embrace and groaned in his ear, sending her hot breath coursing over his neck. Alex felt her tighten, clamping her rippling walls around his shaft in response. They played together for several minutes; pulsing, fluttering, and dancing in the most intimate of ways.

Casey was soon driven past the point of need and rose up, placing her palms on his chest and quickly resuming her frantic rhythm. She drove down against Alex, his body flat under her with no cushion underneath. Straddling the log behind his back she pounded against her brother, hearing his groans and watching his face twist into a mask of unbridled intensity. His eyes snapped open, staring up at her heaving chest as her pert breasts in short arcs, his arms still clenched around the trunk upon which he lay. She swallowed his length again and again, grunting and squealing as he filled her to the brim, wet slaps ringing out into the dark forest.

Alex couldn't hold back, his gift be damned, he clenched and then lifted, crying out as his cock jumped and erupted, squeezing a heavy burst into his sister's tight hot pussy. Casey collapsed atop him, howling in release and wrapping herself around his throbbing body and the log he lay upon. She clenched, convulsing around the thickness buried deep inside and moaned between each of his spasms as they sent pulse after pulse of his seed into her womb.

"Oh my god," Casey gasped, looking up over Alex towards the beach. She dipped down, burying her head into his chest as if caught by surprise.

Alex continued to throb inside his sister. "What is it?" he asked breathlessly.

"Someone was watching," she said, her body clenching as she began laughing in disbelief.

"Who?" he asked.

"I don't know, I didn't recognize her." Casey didn't dare to show her face, knowing the interloper saw and probably heard exactly what they'd just done.

Alex laughed, joining his sister in embarrassed mirth as they lay covered in sweat and satisfied beyond measure amongst the towering trees of the forest. Casey stayed draped over his body until he felt his back start to cramp.

"I have to get up," he said. Casey lifted, checking the clearing for signs of uninvited guests before rising fully upright. Alex followed, holding her narrow waist as he bent forward and sat straight with his sister in his lap. He leaned in and kissed her tenderly, holding their wet embrace until he felt himself soften and slide out of her slippery sex. A gush of fluids followed, coating his softened shaft and oozing down onto his shorts that lay draped across the fallen tree.

"Oops," Casey said, feeling but unable to see the mess they'd made through her pleated skirt.

Alex chuckled, "My fault, sweetness. I could have left you alone out here."

Casey frowned and said, "All I want is to be with you."

"Oh, love," he replied. "I know. I didn't mean it that way. Why do think I came looking for you? I had to say thanks for all your hard work. This is going to be an amazing weekend."

"Good. And you're welcome. I have plenty more surprises in store."

"I can't wait," Alex said, smiling and patting his sister's bare bottom under her skirt. "Let's go for a swim. I'm hot!"

Casey nodded and stepped off her perch, reaching for her top and giving Alex space to stand and pull on his stained shorts. A pile of cum covered their front and he did his best to wipe it clean, only making the situation worse. "Good thing I brought extras," he said, looking down his front at the huge wet smear covering his crotch.

"Something tells me you might not need them," Casey said with a smirk. "Go get changed into a swimsuit. And make it a good one." She slapped his butt as he turned to walk back to camp.

Alex smiled to himself. Again, more than happy to let Casey take charge. It seemed she had plans, and he gladly resigned himself to play along.

The siblings stepped back into the sun and parted ways, Alex heading for his tent to change and Casey to the other. He selected his tight white threadbare speedo from his duffel and pulled it on after tossing his stained shorts to the side. He stripped off his t-shirt and stepped back outside into the fresh air. The sun was unrelenting, even late in the day. The sandy shore radiated with heat as he sprinted down to the water and dove in once he hit knee depth. The other girls were a ways to his left, but he ignored them, thinking only of cooling his core.

The wash of cold was welcome relief. Alex turned to his back and stroked his long arms, moving farther out into the crystal clear waters of the alpine lake. He floated alone for a moment, reveling in the frigid bath and rinsing off his sweat-soaked skin. Turning to his front, Alex swam in a large circle, unused to the freedom of a pool without walls. He swam without abandon, diving and twisting, changing strokes and altering his course at will. After several minutes, he looked up and found that he'd crossed to the far side. Spotting the creek that filled the lake, he swam to the boulder-strewn bank and felt the water temperature dip a few blissful degrees. Hauling himself up into a rocky perch, he turned and sat, looking back at the campsite. He slipped down into the creek and felt the icy glacier-fed waters cool his heated body.

Five bobbing heads we're barely visible across the clear lake. His view of the campsite was blocked by several large rocks, but he could see the girls swimming and watched as they came together and then broke up, splashing in the water, slowly treading toward him. Alex smiled and glanced around the shore. He saw movement at the campsite adjacent as two feminine figures stood and hoisted a tent to life. One girl was full-figured and the other slight. He watched as she followed the instructions of her larger companion, piling gear into their newly-erected tent.

Alex's attention shifted back to the lake, the girls were spread out in a line, unmistakably pointed in his direction. Lily appeared to be in the lead, her blonde hair dipping and diving under the water as she splashed, kicking up a column of white spray in her wake. Short-haired sam was close behind with the younger girls trailing farther back. Casey and Brittany took up the rear and stopped once it became clear they weren't going to win the race. Sonya gave up shortly after and turned back, she was five lengths behind Sam and Lily who were moments from reaching Alex.

Both girls lifted from the water at the same moment, clambering up the boulder-strewn hillside in their bikinis to join Alex. "I won!" Sam said triumphantly as she reached out a hand and touched Alex's knee. She was panting, as was Lily standing to her side. His sister's magnificent chest heaved as drops of water rolled down her flawless skin, sliding into her cleavage and disappearing from sight. She stood with her hands on her broad hips and bent down while taking heavy breaths, her chest falling and threatening to pop free from her top.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers