Alex's Gifts Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers

Lily walked past and gave him a surreptitious squeeze on his backside. He jumped in surprise and she laughed, grabbing the final towel and joining the rest of the girls on the sunny beach. He looked at the five topless girls as his sister spread her towel and lay atop it between Casey and Brittany. Sonya and Sam completed the row, each resting comfortably on their back, eyes closed and faces turned up to the sky.

Sam rose her arm and snapped her fingers. "Pool boy!" she yelled and pointed down at her chest. Her companions cackled as he walked to join them.

Alex played along. "What can I do for you ma'am?" he asked, standing straight at her hip and looking down at her naked body. He held the bottle of sunscreen in his hand and popped the top in anticipation.

"You know what to do," Sam said and rolled onto her back, wiggling her assets up at Alex. He knelt at her side and squirted a palm full of SPF-15 into his hand. Reaching out, he spread the lotion across her back, gently caressing up and down either side of her spine Sam purred and moaned as he pressed into her muscles, massaging the tension from between her shoulder blades and neck.

"Lower," she grunted, making no attempt to hide her desires.

Alex slid his hands down and over her lower back then stopped. Sam whimpered in frustration as he picked up the bottle and drizzled two lines of lotion down her long legs. Starting at her calves, he slowly worked up, teasing the feisty brunette by pulling up short of her curvy bottom with each pass. Sam was growing restless and on his next trip up her long lean legs she lifted onto her knees and pushed her ass into his hands. Alex gave her a squeeze and followed her luscious curves as she lay flat.

Sam cooed as Alex dug deep into her posterior, driving knuckles into her muscles and massaging her smooth skin. He worked back and forth, side to side, pushing her apart and exposing her wrinkled star. She arched her back and Alex drifted his hand through her crease causing her to moan and Sonya to glance over to see what all the fuss was about. She smiled and returned her face skyward, content that she was next in line.

Alex toyed with Sam, brushing over her hungry pucker and sliding his fingers along her inner thighs, touching her outer lips but not her most tender places. Sam whined and squirmed, attempting to get him to slip into her pussy and work his fingers over her fiery clit. But Alex did not relent, instead he came to rest, his thumb pressing over her tight ring and his fingers dangling tantalizingly close to where Sam wished him to be.

Alex charged his gift, focusing the rising warmth to a narrow point, fixing to give Sam a jolt that would send the girl squealing across the beach. With simultaneous motions, he drove his thumb into her tight ass and dropped his middle finger onto her clit, releasing his pent up energy on contact and causing the quivering girl to belt out a furious cry. Gasping and groaning, Sam rolled over and looked up at Alex, her body awash with his gift. She clenched her convulsing pussy and stared at him in shock, unable to speak.

Laughter erupted from several of the other girls. Sonya, eyes shut tight, spoke to the sky and said, "Magic fingers strikes again." Alex ignored the commotion and returned his attention to Sam's bewildered body. Filling his palm with another squirt of lotion, he gently rubbed it into front, methodically moving from her feet to her chest while sending calming energy into her with each soft touch.

"There you go ma'am, all set," Alex said and clapped his hands. He heard several of the girls chuckle as he stood. Sam lay motionless, smiling up at him, her oiled body glistening in the sun.

"Next?" Alex asked.

"Right here, please," Sonya said politely. Alex walked and knelt at her side. "Just my front, I'll work on my back tomorrow," Sonya instructed.

"As you wish," Alex said and coated his hand in lotion.

"No magic fingers," Sonya whispered. "I couldn't take a second shock like that today."

"I'll try something different, then," Alex offered, intent on sharing his gift with his five companions.

"As you wish, master," she said quietly, twisting her startlingly attractive face into a sly smirk.

Alex rubbed his palms together and shifted to her thighs, slowly and gently spreading a thin layer of sunscreen over her already-bronzed skin. As he worked higher up her shapely legs, he began emitting a slow pulsating flow of his warmth, wanting it to be barely noticeable at first. Sonya moaned softly as her body soothed and relaxed under his talented hands. Sliding up her rounded hips, Alex paused and lifted the bottle of lotion. Tipping it upside down, he drizzled a line from her navel to her collarbone, splitting her prodigious breasts with a trail of white cream.

Alex worked his hands slowly over Sonya's smooth stomach, slowly increasing the strength of his pulsating warmth. She cooed and squirmed under his touch, her nipples hardening into two thick points as her excitement grew. Taking notice, Alex trailed up over her chest, spreading lotion through the broad opening between her breasts that lay fallen off to her sides. He reached around and brushed his palms over her tender mounds, his pulsating warmth sending erotic tingles from her nipples down to her toes, electrifying her clit and causing moisture to gather between her swelling lips.

Alex took his time, treasuring her soft pliable flesh as he caressed and fondled her two large breasts. He squeezed and Sonya whimpered. He increased the pressure and she moaned, biting her lower lip. The throbbing fervor grew in her chest as Alex's clutch tightened past the point of being painful. She writhed under his gifted grasp, her breath quickening as she felt herself being unnaturally pushed towards release. Alex suddenly freed his grip and quickly slid his hand down her oily body and under her bikini. Traveling over her mounded dome, he felt soft short hairs brush his palm. Reaching deep, he slid a finger through her thick wet lips and brushed her swollen clit.

Sonya ignited the second she felt him touch her sensitive center. Gasping loudly, she quivered and rolled on her towel as jolting waves of passion crashing through her core. She writhed in bliss, her slick bronzed body twisting and shining under the sun. Alex placed his hands on her turbulent hips and urged her to calm. Sonya looked up at him and smiled. "That was perfect," she said softly. Alex bent and tenderly kissed her lips in response. He glanced up and saw little Britt eyeing him in obvious anticipation.

Alex rose and circled Sonya, coming to a stop at Brittany's side and kneeling into the warm sand. He drizzled a line of thick white lotion across her torso causing her giggle at the sight, having been reminded of something else she'd seen recently. Her eyes moved to his speedo and stayed focused on the bulging lumps that hung within her reach while he spread the sunscreen across her pale skin. When he moved to her petite breasts she moaned and lifted her hand, cupping his package gingerly and exploring its contours through the tight fabric. He moved away, shifting down her body and she whined as his magnificent cock was carried from her grasp. Alex applied lotion to her legs and hips, gradually returning up her body and back within range of her eager hands.

Brittany's arm shot out and took hold of Alex, this time with more insistence, not wanting him to leave until she'd had her fill. Alex smiled at the pretty blonde, her eyes still very much focused on his swelling manhood. Reaching down, he slid his hand over her tight flawless midsection, hopping over the seam of her jet-black bikini bottoms and cupping his hand around her mound. Brittany moaned as he curled his fingers, feeling her heat through the thin material and pressing into her crease. Reading her emotions, Alex hunted for her tiny button and knew he'd found it when she let out a throaty groan and further spread her pale legs.

Alex flared his gift and Brittany responded immediately, mewling and quivering under his touch as he continued to press and rub her aching clit. Despite the lack of skin contact, his powers were having the intended effect as the girl began to pant excitedly, small whining sounds escaping her lips between each heavy breath. She was no longer able keep a steady rhythm with her hands on his speedo. She dropped her grip, closed her eyes, and laid back, too caught up in the intense sensations that Alex was sending through her body. After several moments she cried out softly and clenched her legs together. Her core muscles tightened and caused her feminine abs to ripple along her lean stomach. She let go as her body achieved orgasm for yet another time that day, moaning and twisting on the sandy beach. He released his hand from her pulsating lips and Brittany immediately replaced it with her own. Lost in her own euphoria, Alex left her be, standing and walking between his sisters with bottle in hand.

"Who's next?" Alex asked.

"I'm good," Lily said. "I'm going to start dinner in a few minutes."

Casey looked up at Alex, her gaze lingering over his skimpy white speedos. She hadn't seen him wear them since their first erotic encounter weeks ago and thoughts of that life-altering event brought a flood of emotions. She bit her lip and met his gaze, batting her eyes and giving him a pleading look she knew he wouldn't be able to refuse.

Alex smiled and knelt at her hips, drizzling lotion up and down her legs. Working quickly, he covered her bare skin with an oily sheen and then shifted up to her side, applying new lines of sunscreen to her bare belly and chest.

"Can I see it?" she asked breathlessly as she reached up and slid her palm along his semi-swollen girth. He'd promised at her party all she had to do was ask and had no intention of denying his sister her desires. Even if it meant exposing himself to their new neighbors, who were now unabashedly looking in his direction but still far enough away to not be able to work out the details of what was transpiring.

Alex nodded and worked his hands over Casey's soft breasts, feeling her puffy nipples tighten under his palms as he brushed across her smooth alabaster skin. She reached up and slid her thin fingers under the waistband of his threadbare briefs and peeled them down slowly, drawing out the moment until he finally sprang free. She giggled and held out her palms, looking up at Alex and then to the bottle of sunscreen. Catching her notion, he filled her hands with white cream and set back to work pleasuring her body.

Alex kept one hand on her breast and slid the other down her chest, traveling over her belly button and just under the seam of her bikini. It was a pale green color, almost aquamarine, and he could see where the thin fabric pulled into her cleft, parting her lips and showing him a tantalizing outline of what he sought.

Casey reached out with both hands, threading them around Alex's arm and grasping his shaft and sack. She spread a heavy coat of lotion across every inch of bare skin she could reach, tenderly stroking his length and cupping his twin orbs, rolling them in her palm. His cock grew rapidly at her skilled attention and soon stood at its full length, sending a shadow arching across her face. She purred and worked her hand back and forth over his hardness, gradually applying more pressure as she reached the tip. He moaned as her fingers curled around his tender ridges and slipped over his domed head, sending a jolt of pleasure through his body.

Meanwhile, Alex reached his target, slipping down between Casey's legs until he slid between her two puffy lips and across her clit. He kept going, driving between her narrow folds until he felt her entrance. He glided two digits into her fiery opening and reached deep inside. Curling his fingers, he felt a spongy pad inside her ribbed tunnel and rubbed it forcefully, sensing that that spot would bring her exceptional bliss. Her breath quickened as he reached out one final time for his gift and poured his warmth and passion into his sister's torrid pussy. He felt her clench around his fingers and heard her moan as his flow increased. Like Brittany, she was no longer able to maintain a steady pace while stroking his cock and soon gave up, sighing and closing her eyes, lost in the extrasensory pleasure Alex was flooding into her body.

Alex heard movement behind him, and felt a warm body press into his back. Two large soft cushions padded her embrace as Lily wrapped her arms around his waist and pushed into him. She reached down and picked up the bottle of lotion and filled her palm. Letting go of the sunscreen, she curled her hands around his cock and picked up where Casey left off, stroking his length and squeezing his tip tightly with each pass.

Alex looked up the row of girls and noticed Brittany had rolled to her side and was watching with intent enjoyment, her hand still between her legs as Lily worked Alex's cock dangling over their little sister's quivering body. Sam had moved to share a towel with Sonya, both were sitting with their legs crossed in rapt attention. Casey cried out as Alex's gift flared inside her pussy. She gushed fluids and began to push and move her hips against his hand, pressing her clit into his palm and squealing with gleeful abandon. She opened her eyes and gasped at what Lily was doing. She came instantly at the sight of her older sister jerking her brother off, moaning loudly in bliss while Lily continued to stroke his thick cock inches from her shaking body.

Casey watched Lily's hands slide and squelch over his sizeable shaft, his tip turning darker colors as blood rushed to fill his excited member but was unable to escape Lily's tight grip. It increased his sensitivity immensely and Alex lifted his head back, groaning to the sky. His audience was fixated on his glistening cockhead as his climax came. A heavy stream erupted from his tiny slit and splashed down onto Casey's breasts. A second and third followed has he moaned and Lily coaxed his throbbing shaft to continue. He slowed to a dribble, but still spasmed forcefully in her hands, sending drops of cum onto his sister's body. Lily changed her grip to give the other girls a better view, holding his heavy shaft around its base with just two circled fingers. Gasps and looks of awe spread across their faces as his cock jumped and bounced as if possessed, continuing to gush fluid out its tip.

Alex willed his orgasm to continue, intent on putting on a good show for his fellow campers. And it worked, he'd found his gift allowed him to extend his pleasure as long as he remained clearly focused. His pulsating shaft rippled and shook, swinging hypnotically and flinging droplets of pearly seed along Casey's torso, one after another, until he heard a voice that caused his attention to break.

"Gosh, that's what it does inside me?" Brittany asked in a startled high-pitched voice, staring in disbelief as he continued to twitch and spew spunk.

Alex laughed and his climax came to an end. This wasn't the first time little Britt had seen him finish, but it was closer to what he felt when they were joined, so she was probably right.

Sonya chuckled and Sam's face was flushed red. "I can't believe he can still do that after everything," the shocked brunette said.

"You should have seen him at the party," Sonya said, turning to Sam.

"Damn, now I'm sad I missed it," she replied, her mouth still hanging open at the sight of what he'd done. Sonya leaned in and began whispering the juicy details. Sam's look of awe grew even greater, her hand moving to cover her gaping mouth as the whites of her eyes became more visible with every word.

Alex looked down at his sister. Casey wasn't exactly covered, but she had enough of his own warm sticky lotion to add another layer to her breasts and stomach. She reached up and smeared his gift around her body, cooing and smiling up at her siblings as she wiped his cum around her two perky breasts.

Lily gave him a pat on his bare butt and kissed his shoulder. Standing, she walked down to the water and rinsed her hands. Alex pulled up his suit and heard a chorus of boos from the peanut gallery. Grinning at Sonya and Sam he stood and walked to join Lily and rinse the excessive lotion from between his fingers.

"Thanks," he said softly as he knelt down at her side.

"No need to thank me. I could tell Casey was having a hard time. Happy to help," she said politely and then stood.

Alex rose at her side and kissed her briefly, feeling her long hard nipples brush across his chest. "Well, I'm glad you're here. You can teach these younger girls some things. What you do is so much better..." he said, lingering off.

Lily smiled, happy she'd pleased her brother. "I'll talk to Sam, I'm sure we can think of some...activities to share."

Alex laughed. "Sam's already taken Brittany under her wing. And taught me a thing or two."

"She definitely likes doing some things that not every girl enjoys," Lily said, nodding to show she understood.

"Brittany didn't seem to mind. I don't know about Casey though," Alex said and shrugged.

"I'm honestly surprised she's okay with all of this. With you and me, and with everyone else together," Lily said.

"I know. I think the party helped loosen her up, and Megan and Sonya were helpful. Really, I'm surprised I'm okay with it half the time. But it's too much fun," he added with a wink.

"I know what you mean. Remind me to tell you about some of the stuff Carrie has cooked up for us over the years," she said, flashing him a wicked grin and turning to head back to the campsite. Alex followed on her heels, staring at his sister's magnificent bikini-clad ass as the possibilities spun in his mind.

MagnusRhodes
MagnusRhodes
1,075 Followers