Alex's Gifts Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She does have nice tits, doesn't she?" Sam stated in a teasing tone.

"Sam!" Lily responded, slapping her friend on the ass. Sam turned and wiggled her apple bottom at the siblings and Alex stared, making sure to linger long enough both girls knew what he was doing. "She does have a nice ass, doesn't she?" Lily said, mocking her friend while she squeezed one of her jutting cheeks.

Alex laid back in the cool flowing water of the alpine stream, feeling it cascade over his chest and into his lap. His undersized speedo pulled tight around his package and both girls dropped their gaze and watched as it grew, pushing out against his constricting his suit and sending the clear outline of his veiny shaft and ridged tip in their direction.

"My god," Sam said under her breath.

"He does have a..." Lily started.

"Nice cock," Sam finished for her. Both girls broke out in laughter, breasts and bottoms jiggling in delight.

Lily moved to sit at Alex's side and crouched down. Sam tread carefully around his other side and squeezed into the cold stream opposite his sister. Both girls reached out a hand and took hold of his bulge, Sam cupping his balls between his thighs and Lily brushing her palm along his length.

"I can't believe you two are together now," Sam said, looking at the attractive siblings. Alex just grinned, still lounging restfully in the mountain stream and enjoying the attention.

Lily blushed and looked up at Sam. "He's helping me get better. I guess this is what I needed to do that," she said, giving him a tight squeeze. "I'm just sad it took me so long to figure it out," she added and sighed, looking down longingly at his engorged speedo.

"It was Carrie's fault," Alex said. He thought about that fateful night on the couch during Lily's birthday party and added, "And yours, Sam. And Fiona, and Becky, and Lynn, and Natalie, and Casey, and Megan, and..."

"Ok, we get it you horn dog," Sam said, cutting him off. "You seem to have built yourself quite the harem in the past couple of weeks."

Harem, Alex thought as he shrugged in response to Sam's observation. He liked that word, it fit. But it certainly wasn't intentional, his goal wasn't to collect women, just their panties.

"What about Jenny?" Lily asked. "Does she know about all this?"

"She knows enough, at least about Casey and her friends. I haven't mentioned you two, but I will if she asks or if you want me to."

"And she's fine with it? She's your girlfriend, right?" his sister asked.

Alex nodded. "It's weird, but yes, she said she was fine. For now, at least. I told her I wanted to be open about everything and she could ask me anything she wanted and I'd be honest. We're going to spend a couple days alone next week, I'm taking her up to the cabin on Jenning's Peak. I imagine we'll talk more then."

Lily smiled, she remembered the cabin fondly. The last time they were there as a family their father was still alive. She was surprised the memory didn't cause her pain. Having Alex close seemed to make it okay; to make the memory good, rather than sad. There was still a small twinge of heartache, but not enough to swing her mood.

"Well, I guess you might be the luckiest man alive then," Sam said, breaking Lily from her introspection.

"You won't hear me complain," he said with an impish grin as both girls continued to fondle him through his threadbare briefs.

"Go on and claim your prize, Sam. You won, afterall," Lily said with a sigh.

"Nah, I'm good," she said. "I think I'd rather watch. It's not every day you get to see a brother and sister go at it." Lily smiled at her friend and Sam stood, repositioning to sit on a nearby boulder.

"We're not alone, you know," Alex said, interpreting their overt intentions. Both girls glanced over their shoulders at the newcomers. They were about two hundred yards away, and still absorbed in setting up the camp. It wasn't likely they had a clear line of sight through the boulder-strewn creek bed.

"They can't see anything," Lily said. "And even if they can, I don't care."

"That a girl," Sam said encouragingly.

To illustrate her fearlessness, Lily stood and stepped over her brother, then reached behind her neck and pulled a string. Her top fell and her two proud breasts burst into the sunlight. Alex admired the dramatic jutting curves of her gravity-defying peaks as she spun her top around her waist and untied the final set of straps. She tossed the garment to Sam who snatched out of the air and stared in admiration at her beautiful friend. Lily reached up and cupped her soft mounds; pliable flesh spilled from her grasp as she pushed her perfect tits together. She dropped her hands, sending her breasts rebounding in tight swaying arcs. Once her thick pointed nipples came to rest, she squatted down onto Alex's thigh and tucked her fingers under the waistband of his white speedo briefs.

Alex lifted his hips and let Lily undress him. She pulled his swimsuit down, stopping once his cock bobbed free and pointed skyward. Sam sighed atop her perch and muttered, "Yep, still not tired of it."

Alex chuckled as Lily bent forward and wrapped a hand around his shaft. "Have you tasted this?" she asked her friend.

"Come to think of it, I have not. You?"

Lily shook her head. "There's plenty to go around," she said breathlessly as she opened her mouth and guided him into her warm wet embrace. Alex moaned as her lips wrapped around his ridged tip and her tongue rolled in lazy circles around his tender knob. Sam flew from her perch and joined her friend, straddling his knee and bending down. She kissed Lily's cheek as if to thank her for sharing, and then dropped down, wrapping her lips around Alex's shaft and sliding her tongue along his length.

Lily's cheeks bent concave as she sucked with surprising force, her tongue flailing against his soft domed tip as her head bobbed in time with Sam's movements. Alex wasn't entirely to surprised to find his sister skilled in oral pleasure, but it was also not something he'd ever spent much time considering.

"Oh god, Lil, that feels amazing," he said as her tongue twirled and lips pulled blood to his tip, swelling it further and raising it's sensitivity by orders of magnitude.

Lily let his purple knob loose with a practiced pop and smiled up at him. Sam also raised her face and grinned, saying, "Her tongue is quite gifted."

Alex closed his eyes and groaned as the two girls returned to their ministrations. Heads tilted, one to a side, they surrounded his cock, tongues and lips touching as they shared his thickness, each finding a mouthful to call their own. Up and down the two experienced young women traveled, entwined around his rigid girth. He felt himself quicken and groaned, raising his hips from the frigid waters in which he lay.

Lily broke rhythm when she felt his change and lifted up, enveloping his cock in her steamy mouth. The second she clamped back around his tender tip he cried out and throbbed into her throat, sending a heavy stream of cum splashing into her tongue. She moaned, rattling his sensitive head as a second spurt gushed into her mouth, coating her cheeks.

Lily let him free and gave him over to Sam, but their handoff was too slow and a rope of white liquid flew from his pulsating cock and splashed against the brunette's face, dribbling down her nose and over her mouth. Sam stopped, licking her lips and tasting his seed as another burst arced onto her chin, dangling under her shocked visage. Gasping in indignation, she opened her jaw and sealed his surging shaft, swallowing his next pair of creamy outbursts.

Sam let him go and the girls each wrapped a hand around his pulsating shaft, marveling as he continued to spasm and pour cum from his slit, dribbling down until it covered the backs of their hands.

"Look at him go!" Sam exclaimed as his cock jumped and twitched in her gasp.

Alex finally settled and Lily lifted her hand, lapping his salty spunk from her skin. Sam did the same, purring as she cleaned herself like a cat. He felt his fires wane and consciously harnessed his gift, tending the flame to keep himself ready. It came as second nature, his companions were yet unfulfilled and he could sense their desire, especially his sister's.

"It appears our boy hasn't given us his all," Sam said astutely. She clambered back atop her rocky perch and nodded down at Lily, flashing her a suggestive smirk.

Lily rose up and stood next to Alex. Reaching to her hip she untied her pink and purple bikini bottoms and let them slide down her leg and into the creek. Alex looked up at her naked body, watching her hips sway as she stepped over his lap. Focusing on the treasure between her thighs, he followed it down, seeing her spread and expose her thin wavy folds as she lowered herself onto him. She reached down and spread herself with one hand, while guiding his towering cock with the other. The siblings came together and moaned in ecstasy, Alex filling his sister, their shapes fitting perfectly together as if their union was meant to be.

"Fuck," Sam blurted. Alex looked over at the brunette. She sat atop a large rock, legs open with a hand between her thighs. She'd pulled her bikini to the side and was sliding a thin finger into her pink crease, flitting aimlessly over her clit while watching Lily mount her brother.

Lily's need for release quickly overcame her desire to prolong their mating. She bounced enthusiastically on Alex's lap, sending her hefty pert breasts dancing before his eyes. Her narrow lips gripped his cock with increasing tightness as she clenched and pulled against his shaft each time she rose from his lap. Breathing in heaving gasps, Lily drove her body down and lifted up as cool water splashed and weather-smoothed rocks knocked and ground together under the weight of their shifting bodies.

Alex looked back over at Sam, catching a flurry of movement from the corner of his eye. She had two hands between her legs now, one holding her bikini to the side and the second waving furiously over her pussy, sending her swollen folds shaking in circles. She groaned and slipped two fingers inside her pink tunnel, biting her lip as she made eye contact with Alex.

Lily bent down, resting her palms on his shoulders, and playfully bit his earlobe. Alex yelped and turned his gaze back to his sister, smiling in embarrassment as she commanded his attention. He focused on her tight wet grasp, looking down as she leaned back up, balancing with her hands on her knees, legs splayed wide giving him a perfect view of his penetration. His glistening cock vanished inside his sister's perfect taut pussy, visibly distending her narrow belly as his girth filled her to the brim and moved her insides. She moaned while lifting back up and Alex watched as her thin lips gripped him and extended, following his length until Lily expertly stopped and left them kissing his tip, his ridged crown just visible between their wet grasp.

Lily's breath quickened into short panting gasps and Alex reached out with his gift, probing her core and feeling her close to release. He embraced her with his familiar warmth, offering his sister what only their father had been able to give: consolation and satisfaction beyond words. Her legs shook and her eyes snapped down at Alex in surprise as she recognized the influx of intimacy. It sent her flying off the cliff and she collapsed, groaning and panting in his ear, her insides fluttering and contracting around his cock as he spilled into her.

Sam cried out as the siblings came together, her mouth open in awe and fingers buried inside herself. Her hips shook and she slid off her rocky seat, landing with a splash in the stream as she gawked at both brother and sister and their passionate display.

Alex wrapped her arms around Lily and held her tight, feeling her breasts press into his chest, heaving between each gasping breath. She lifted slightly and pressed her lips against his, sliding her tongue inside his mouth. They kissed while laying in the stream together, stopping a minute later when Sam exclaimed, "Oh shit, Lily. Where'd your bikini go?" She'd dropped her friend's top in the excitement of the moment, and Lily let her bottoms loose into the flowing water, distracted by her own intentions.

Alex chuckled and Lily sat up. He slid from her wet grasp as she stood and looked around. The girls searched for the two missing pieces of Lily's suit while Alex pulled his briefs back up and sat. They followed the creek down to the shore, Lily now most certainly giving the newcomers a view of her nakedness. She sighed and sat on a rock, peering down the rocky shore hoping to catch a glimpse of her lost bikini floating in the lake.

"It's gone," she said. "And I just bought that suit. Oh well."

"You brought another, right?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. But now I have to get back and I'm too tired to swim."

"Quite the predicament." Alex said in jest. Lily flashed him a scowl and he quickly added, "I'll swim back and get it if you want."

Lily thought for a few minute and then responded, "No, that's alright."

"It's not like anyone minds seeing you naked. If you makes you feel any better, I'll join you," Sam said then unceremoniously removed her bikini and tossed it to Alex as he was rising to stand. He dropped one piece and it started floating away, but he pounced just in time and scooped it up.

Alex stood for several moments, admiring his naked companions. Sam's lanky frame and small breasts were no match for Lily's curves, but her legs and ass put her step above below the waist. Where Lily was completely shaved, Sam had a narrow strip of dark hair rising from her puffy lips. Both girls had dainty pussies, split by a dark crease with only a faint hint of pink folds peaking out. He felt himself begin to swell again as his gaze lingered, soaking up their picturesque bodies with nature's beauty setting a stunning a backdrop.

Sam shook her head as she saw his bulge grow again. "Good lord, Alex. I'd tell you to join us but that thing you're almost wearing doesn't really leave anything to the imagination. And besides, you might scare off those poor girls over there if they see that monster between your legs in the flesh."

Lily barked out a laugh and Alex chuckled and looked down. Sam was right, his tight wet threadbare suit did nothing to hide the contours of his heavy shaft and twin orbs. He shrugged, flipping Sam's bikini over his shoulder and started picking his way through the boulder-strewn shore until he reached the start of the sandy beach that would lead them around the lake and back to their campground.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Lily said as she came to Alex's side.

"It's turning me on," said Sam. "I might go naked all weekend."

"Fine by me," Alex said, slipping a hand down her lower back and cupping her round backside. He did the same to his sister and the trio ambled around the lake, approaching ever nearer the two strangers. They were seated together around a fire pit, angled to look out over the lake. The younger girl had just caught sight of them and pointed, drawing the other's attention.

Lily's face was flushed as they entered their neighbor's campsite. "Good afternoon, ladies," Alex said with nod and a toothy grin, his hands still holding his two companion's bottoms. His suit remained admirably full; he could see both girls glance down, focusing their attention more on him than his naked accomplices.

Both girls were dusky-blonde. The larger of the two looked older, probably early twenties. Her body was covered, but Alex could see she had ample curves, reminiscent of his red-headed partner. The more petite girl stared in shock, a hand covering her mouth. She was certainly younger, likely just out of highschool like his sister Casey. Both were certainly attractive and quite possibly related, he thought. Their pretty symmetrical faces looked on in speechless awe while Alex and his nude companions walked by less than twenty feet from where they sat.

"That was fun," Sam said under her breath.

Lily giggled. "It was, did you see how they looked at Alex?"

Sam nodded silently and wrapped an arm around his waist, sliding down to pinch his speedo-wrapped ass. Alex skipped a step and returned the favor. Sam yelped but didn't move from his grasp.

They heard a whistle as they approached camp. Sonya was waiting for them, a broad smile splitting her beautiful face. Casey and Brittany joined her and watched the procession enter camp.

"What are you doing?" Casey asked Lily, clearly surprised at seeing her walk naked in front of two strangers. She'd never known her big sister to show off her body in such ways. She was also still reeling with embarrassment from being caught with Alex earlier, having realized who had seen them when she noticed the newcomers setting up camp.

"I lost my bikini," Lily replied with a shrug.

Quizzical looks spread across each of the younger girls' faces and Sam added, "It floated away and I decided to join her. If it's alright with you ladies, I'm not planning on wearing much clothing this weekend."

Sonya and Brittany laughed, and Casey just shook her head. She knew Sam well as Lily's long-time friend and also thought it out of character for her act in such brazen ways. The often shy and reserved girl was certainly not bashful in the way she dressed, but this was taking things a step beyond rational. It wasn't like they were in the safety of their own home, anyone could walk by at any time.

Sam and Lily left Alex's embrace and ducked into their tent. He walked up to his little sister and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, then leaned in and pecked her on the temple. She sighed, returning his embrace. Their focus was soon distracted as Sonya and Brittany took turns removing each other's tops. Sonya's large breasts swinging into view alongside Brittany's petite mounds. Two opposite shapes that fit their owners to perfection.

"Look what you started," Casey said.

Alex laughed and reached his hand behind Casey's back. He found the end of the string that secured her top and gave it a quick yank. She squealed and moved to catch the falling bikini but was too late, it fell to the sandy floor and she quickly moved to cover herself, looking off in the distance to see if the strangers had noticed. They were too far to see much of anything, but the amount of exposed skin on the beach had now reached epic proportions. Casey sighed and let her hands drop as her two friends approached.

"Let's lay in the sun, we have an hour or two. I want to get rid of some tan lines," Sonya said.

"Okay," Casey said, feeling more comfortable now that she had company equally as naked as herself. She walked under the square awning and pulled a stack of towels from a plastic bin, handing one to each girl and setting the rest on the table.

Lily and Sam emerged from the tent, Sam still naked, holding a bottle of sunscreen. "I tried to talk her out of putting anything back on," she said, nodding at Lily who remained topless, but donned a skimpy pair of green bikini bottoms with bows tied at her hips.

"I don't want to burn my coochie!" Lily said emphatically, then grinned. Sam burst out in laughter and Alex chuckled quietly then winced at the thought.

"That's what this is for," Sam said, tossing the bottle to Alex as she strolled by. She slowed once she'd passed and gave him a few moments to admire her magnificent ass as she strutted to table and picked up a towel. She bent down and retrieved Casey's bikini top, pausing for effect as Alex stared between her thighs at her bare pussy. Her folds glistened with moisture and parted slightly. Two dark holes sat one atop the other as Sam flexed her core and clenched her muscles, fluttering her openings at him. She stood quickly and winked at him over her shoulder, tossing Casey's top on the table and turning to join the other girls down by the water.