Alex's Story: The Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sound down the hall. Not the scuffing of the soft-sole shoes the nurses wore, but the clicking sound of high heels. They had measured, easy gait that slowed and stopped near the nurse's station. There was the murmur of voices, two people laughing, and then they were moving again. Closer the came, and slowed to a stop, just outside the door.

A shadow moved across the curtain on lightly tapping heels. The door closed with a click and the room was darker. The curtain rustled as someone moved around it and Alex pretended to be asleep.

"Please." Alex thought to himself. He felt tightness in his chest and pain. "Not Elizabeth."

"Hello sleepy head," said a breathy voice in the dark.

The light behind the bed flared to life. Alex gradually opened his eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness. When his sight cleared, there standing beside the bed, with the mischievous smile, was Nurse Jamie. Not the cute little flirtatious nurse in blue scrubs, but a beautiful woman, dressed for a night out at the club. Her red dress clung to her form like a second skin. Unhindered by a bra, her breasts danced on her chest like two playful kittens looking for a ball of yarn. There was the scent of roses as she placed her handbag on the rolling tray, beside the bed.

Jamie took her eyes off Alex, long enough to scan the bottom of the bed, her long, brunette ponytail danced behind her head. When she finished and returned her attention back to Alex, she smiled even bigger. She placed a hand on his thigh and slowly traced a path up to his hip. She looked down into his eyes and stop. Trying to keep it from her face she smiled brighter. "Did you miss me?" She asked.

"I was waiting for you to call," she said watching him closely, sitting down in the chair beside the bed. Making sure his eyes were on her, she made a big show of crossing her legs. "Then I thought, hmmm, after twelve days you were seriously, playing hard to get," she said, batting her eyes sweetly. "Or, he really doesn't like me," she pouted looking at Alex with big, soulful eyes. "That couldn't be it. Could it?"

"Call," Alex asked confused. "Twelve, days?" he stammered. "It's, it's been, twelve days." His own mind was foggy, the endless stream of women, coming in and thanking him saying, he was a hero. He didn't do it for them. If they had only gone to their husbands, this would never have happened. He tried to keep from falling asleep, trying to keep the nightmares at bay. From the humiliation of Bob fucking Elizabeth, in the middle of his bed, their faces turned laughing as he tried in vain to get through the door. The nightmares of murderous rage looking at Bob's sneering face, as it no longer sneered, as the angry, dark beast crushed the life out of him. Alex blinked away the thought.

"Yes, I, Don't you remember me, slipping my phone number into your sling, the other day, when you were Leaving the clinic," Jamie pouted sexily. "I thought you would find it and give me a call. It was a way I could check up on you and, I admit, I wanted so much, to flirt with you some more."

"I, I don't remember," he stammered, almost emotionlessly. "I don't think I was looking at your hands, at the time. I was distracted."

"You," she blushed. "You were...distracted?" Jamie was starting to feel flushed. Her insides clinched, and she felt the wetness between her legs. She took a breath. "I, actually got a call at work, though not from you, like I hoped I would." She kept gazing into those eyes. "Some irate wife called and asked me, why she found my number, on her bedroom floor...."

"That, BITCH," Alex spat, wincing in pain. He tried to sit up. His face turned red. A look of anger and agony warred on his face. "After what she did...!"

Jamie jumped out of the chair, and pushed Alex back down. "Ssssshh," she tried to calm him, her face near to his. "I didn't mean for you to get upset. I talked to her, and told her that I was the nurse that wrapped your hand. I told her that I wanted you to call, so I could check on your progress. I left out the part that I flirted unmercifully with you. She bought it," Jamie lied. "Every word of it," "No she didn't," Jamie thought. "Not one word."

The call came while Jamie was at work. Elizabeth got loud. So loud that, Jamie was forced to step outside the clinic. She was livid until she found out she was talking to Jamie. Even then Elizabeth wasn't happy. Someone else was playing with her toy. And Elizabeth's toys were hers alone.

"I still can't believe, you don't remember me," Jamie said sadly. She looked at Alex with tears in her eyes.

"I just met you," Alex said confused, "at the clinic."

"At the clinic," Jamie anger flared. "Was not the first time," she paused to catch her breath. "The first time," she breathed. "Was four years ago, at your wedding." She blinked to clear her eyes. "We actually dance together."

Alex blinked thinking back. "Little Jamie," Alex whispered, remembering the pretty young girl as they danced around the floor. Reaching up, Alex wiped the tear away with his thumb holding her cheek in his hand.

"Little cousin Jamie, Eliz..., Tessa's cousin," she said catching herself. She gazed into his eyes. "You were my first hard, core crush. It took me along time to get over you." She took several breaths. "And then, imagine my surprise, when you walked into my clinic."

"I'm sorry," Alex said turning away. "I wish, I never made that mistake."

"Stop it," She hissed, her anger rose. "That, PRINCESS always got what she wanted. She never appreciated what she had!" She reached out and lightly touched his shoulder. "Besides, I, would have never met you," she whispered. "I lied to you," she said barely audible. "I've been here every day, worrying about you. It took all the courage I could summon up, to come here tonight." While she talked, Jamie removed her wrap-around dress, laying it on the chair and stood there naked. She reached up to grasp the red scrunchy, that held her hair in a ponytail, and pulled it off, fluffing her hair. "I was upset when you didn't remember me at the clinic."

"I'm sorry," he said staring at the wall. "Back then, I was so blind to everyone else, but her. It all moved so fast, I was in control of nothing. I remember, my friends told me, 'You're crazy for getting married'." He shuddered as he talked. "Now, it's all a nightmares and I'm a mess. All I can see is...."

"Alexander Galen Maxwell," Jamie ordered. "You, look at me!"

No one ever used his full name, not even his mother. "Jamie!" Alex said in surprise as his eyes fell on her. Her long, brunette hair framed her beautiful face. She had wide sparkling blue eyes, lit by a hidden fire as she gazed down at him. On her chest, proud, firm breasts that rose and fell with every breath. "I, I can't be, what you want." he stammered. "I..."

"SHUT UP!" Jamie threatened. "So help me GOD!" she breathed. "If you tell me one more time, THAT YOU'RE MARRIED, I'm going to SCREAM!"

"I wasn't," Alex hesitated, "going to say that." She was so beautiful in her anger and nothing else.

"No," she asked surprised.

"That ended, when she let a man fuck her, in the middle of my bed, in my grandmother's house," He paused. "But, I just don't know who I am any more."

"I'm sorry," she whispered. Her heart was hammering in her chest. Her emotions were running wild. Looking into his eyes seeing the confusion, the loss, and the betrayal, she knew some of it she caused, but, she had gone too far to stop now.

"It's over, I...," he started.

Jamie broke, throwing herself onto the bed, carefully pressing her body into his. Her breasts pillowed to his chest, hard nipples poked into his flesh. Her lips against his, forcing her tongue into his mouth, she fought with his, with an urgency that screamed of her need. She felt his hand travel down her back to the crest of her firm cheek. His hand squeezed that fleshy mound and she shivered. Her whole body heated and the dam burst as her juices seeped out fully.

She filled his senses with her overpowering desire. Part of him was giving in to it, the heat of her flesh, the longing in her lips. It had been so long, since he felt needed or wanted.

Reluctantly, she broke the kiss, her lips wet with their saliva. Laying her forehead against his, closing her eyes, she inhaled his scent. "Please, stop," she pleaded, her chin quivering. Feeling his hand pull away, she reached back, grabbing his wrist and placed it back on her abandoned cheek. "Not that," she whispered pausing, "If you don't think you can give me what I want, I don't care. Let me be here for you? Let me give to you. Just to be near you is all I ask."

Gazing into his eyes, Jamie kissed Alex once more. It was a deep, long lasting kiss, she felt herself falling, loosing herself. Spiraling down to the very depth of him, she felt his heart pounding against her breasts. It was a feeling unlike any she ever felt before.

Reluctantly pulling away from the kiss, panting. Slowly, she crawled backward to the foot of the bed, never taking her eyes from his. His hard member, tented beneath the covers, nudged into her naked, wet box, causing her to shiver. Uncontrollably her hips ground against that hard tool. She made sure; it never lost contact with her skin, leaving a damp trail up her body, till it was nestled between her breasts. As her face came near, she laid her cheek against it and looked longingly into his eyes. Wrapping her hands in the covers, she drew them with her, as she continued down the bed.

This is what she dreamed of for the past four years. Being with this man, she remembered that handsome face with the big smile, and those sparkling eyes. Jamie wanted to bring that smile, back to his face. The happiness, back to his life

Alex couldn't speak. He was having trouble breathing. Every breath hurt. But, he couldn't take his eyes off Jamie. He watched her beautiful face as she backed away. Her eyes flashed with every move of her body. And then there was that wicked grin, that same "Cheshire Cat" grin, from that day in the clinic.

"Do you want me to stop," She asked concerned, at the pained look on his face. She didn't know if she could stop herself now, but she never wanted to cause him any pain, either. What she saw in his eyes earlier looked to be easing.

There was a barely perceptible shake of his head. Alex was tired, there were to many nights, fighting the horrid dreams. His body wanted to surrender, surrender to Jamie.

She pulled the covers to his knees, but, her prize was still hidden, by the hospital gown. She loved the irony of the situation before her. "You see, Alex," Jamie purred. "It would have been so much easier, if you would have let me undress you that day in the clinic." Her hands skimmed up his thighs. She reached the hem of the gown, the anticipation making her heart skip-a-beat.

As she started to move the gown, uncertainty, crept into her mind. Was she causing him more harm? Would he hater for forcing herself on him? Her chest was constricting. She couldn't breathe...then; there was a light touch on her hand. She looked up into those eyes, was that encouragement she saw there. Alex pulled his hand away. She lifted the hem to finally reveal that throbbing pole.

Tentatively, Jamie reached out to touch that hard cock. The cock of the man, she told herself, she had gotten over four years ago. The heat radiating off its veined surface was incredible, thinking that she might burn her flesh. Her hands wrapped around that pulsating shaft, it was soft, yet, unyielding. She gazed into those blue eyes, as if to ask for permission.

His emotions were still at war, Alex said nothing. The only sign of his desire was the quickening of his breath and the trembling of his hand on his thigh. Alex nodded, and then laid his head back, feeling her hot breath on his tool.

Just that simple nod filled her heart with so much joy, it was more than she could hope for. Four long years, he was all she ever dreamed of. Would he be repulsed because she turned to women, so she would never know another man's touch? Oh, how she reveled in Elizabeth's folly.

Lust flooded her mind. Wetness coated her fingers. Turning her attention to the head of his cock, she watched as pre-cum oozed from the tip. She brought the hand to her lips. Rolling her hand over, watching it glistened in the light. The wicked grin returned to her face, as her tongue darted out to clean every last sticky drop from her fingers, letting Jamie savor her very first taste of Alexander Galen Maxwell.

"Oh," Jamie breathed, pulling her fingers from her mouth with a soft pop. "How long, I've wanted this!" She exclaimed, continuing to lick her finger. Wanting Alex to watch her every move, "That day," she said huskily. "I wanted you to take me, ripping my clothes off, right there in the examination room..."

Alex beckoned her forward, wanting her near when he spoke. When she got close he softly cradled the back of her head, and gently pulled her till his lips were next to her ear. "I, I shouldn't have," he whispered heavily with his guilt. "But, I felt the same way that day." He felt the uncontrolled quaking of her body and a moan escaped her lips. "Having you, bent over that table, reaching up under your smock, to grip the waist of your pants," lust surged inside. "I wanted to yank them down to your ankles and bury my face into that hot wet cunt. Tasting that sweat cream before standing up gripping those magnificent hips and plunged this hard, throbbing, cock deep inside of that slippery tunnel, again and again, feeling your hot box grip me every time I bury it deep!" Alex shuddered. His body took over and he no longer recognized himself.

"Oooohh God!" Jamie moaned, as her body was racked by an explosive orgasm. "He not even inside me yet," she pulled away, kissing him violently, "Alex, I...lo."

Alex covered her mouth with his hand. "Don't," Alex pleaded reasserting himself. "I have felt..."

Jamie pulled that hand to her quivering breast, and kissed Alex violently. "If I can't talk about my feelings," she breathed, bumping his throbbing member, with her bare, dripping mound for emphasis. "You're not going to dump that lame ass line on me."

Alex, his hand held against her ripe melon, gently squeezed that perfect, tanned pliant orb. He pinched the nipple between the knuckles, causing a moan to escape from her lips.

"The last guy that handed me that line," she continued, her other hand lightly trailed down her body and over her hairless mound, into her damp folds. "I dumped!" she huffed. 'He also got my virginity,' she thought regretfully to herself. "But, then I met you," she said putting her slick fingers to his lips. "Whatever I have to do, to keep you in my life, I'll do." She pushed her index finger into his mouth, and was delighted when he sucked on it. "You know how I feel, don't you?" Letting him lick another finger, Alex nodded. "One day you'll acknowledge it openly, and I can wait for that day." She reached back to the right and flipped her high heel off, and repeated with the other side.

Releasing his hand she slowly backed away, grabbing her shoes, dropping them dramatically off the side of the bed. Jamie gazed into his eyes, as she bent down in front of his pulsating member. She let her tongue flick out, gently tickling the underside of his cock. Alternating, kissing and licking her way to the top. To that magnificent red crowned pole.

"When you are well again," Jamie whispered, taking the head in her mouth and swirling her tongue around the tip. She pulled off with an audible pop. Licking her lips hungrily, she gazed into his eyes, "This cock will know every part of my body," she purred lustily. "And I'm going to get away with as much as I possibly can before that." Her features grew serious as she said, "I want you to know that, I will never say no to you." Her tongue teased the slit at the top greedily sucking up every drop of pre-cum. Kissing the head, she gradually took him into her hot, wet, mouth, moving her lips lower around his throbbing shaft.

Alex watched as her warm, wet lips descended his shaft. He shivered as her tongue applied pressure to the underside of his cock. He pushed his head back into the pillow, closing his eyes, trying to breathe shallowly. His mind was warring with his conflicting emotion, the pain with his back, and wanting to enjoy this moment...

"Awk! Awk! Awk!" Jamie gagged.

His eyes snapped open and Alex sat up. "Argh!" the pain was immediate and blinding. He blinked the flashes from his eyes and stared at Jamie. She sat back, hand covering her mouth, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Are, are you alright?" he asked gasping for breath.

"Sorry," Jamie moaned around her hand. "I, I've never done this before on a real cock.

"Then, why did you do it," Alex asked holding his arms outstretched, wanting her in his arms.

"I wanted to do it for you," she said, climbing over his legs, to be welcomed by those arms. "I want to do everything for you!" She settled down across his hips, trapping his throbbing cock beneath her dew covered cunt.

"There's no need to be over eager," Alex groaned, the pain he was experiencing, was offset by the feeling of his throbbing member sliding against her slick, swollen lips and the that hard, bud of her clit, as Jamie rotated her hips forward. "I'm not going anywhere for awhile," he said as his hand with the cast, held at the small of her back kept her in place. His other hand traveled down her back and over her curved rump, till his fingers found her juicy tunnel. Dipping his finger into that hot, steaming cauldron, she rose up, pressing her body into his, hands sliding up to cup her breasts.

"Oooohh!" Jamie moaned looking down into his eyes, hers half-lidded. "Suck on those tits, Alex, please!" she pleaded aiming a plump breast, topped with a bullet hard nipple, at his mouth. Watching his tongue bat that hard nub, she moaned longingly when he caught between his teeth. Opening his mouth wide, his lips took in the whole areola in and gave it a good suck. Using his tongue he bathed the area in saliva and repeated the process on the other nipple and pulled back as Jamie whimpered.

Alex gazed up into her eyes. She whined when he left those wet nipples hanging there for a moment, rising and falling with each breath she took. He loved the look of confusion on her face as he maintained eye contact. Carefully drawing in a breath, he lightly blew on the damp areas. The skin around each nipple wrinkled and small bumps rose creating the flesh equivalent, of Stonehenge. He watched Jamie shiver all over. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Taking this chance, he repositioned his cock, placing the engorged head, into her moist opening. Using his arms on each of her hips, he forced her down as he thrust up burying himself to the root inside her.

Jamie's eyes snapped open. Her jaw dropped. Her whole body quaked. Her inside muscles clenched his cock causing him to buck involuntarily. She stared into his eyes in stunned silence as Alex covered her opened mouth with his.

"I couldn't wait any longer," Alex apologized "But you've been such a damn tease since you've been here." The pain in his back flared. His hand ached with a vengeance. But, at the moment his cock was in heaven.

Jamie heard the pain in his voice, "We should stop if you're in pain." She whispered into his ear, still trying to catch her breath.

"I just climbed Mount Everest," Alex breathed, resting his head on her shoulder. "I don't plan on leaving, till I've planted my flag." Mischievousness crept into his voice. Turning his head he kissed the base of her neck. "But, if you think we should," his hot breath on her neck his teeth grazed her skin.

Her body quivered. Sweat glistened on her skin. Her hips rotated and thrust, fucking down on his cock. Jamie reached around behind her, grabbing his wrist, pinning them above him on the bed. "I've waited too long for this!" her voice low and husky, her breath came in short pants. "No other man has touched me, since I met you." Tears flowed openly down her cheeks. "Oh, how I cried, that night after the reception, knowing that I lost my virginity to some boy a week earlier, when it should have been yours." She paused as her hips continued their assault, her muscles gripping his cock. "So you plant that flag, and plant it deep," she growled. "Claim your mountain! It's been waiting for you!"