Alex's Story: The Betrayal Pt. 02

Story Info
Aftermath, a wife, a sister, sister-in-law, and her cousin.
14k words
29.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Please read Alex's Story: The Betrayal part 1. Literotica didn't link the 2 parts but if you go to my submission page you'll find it there. It will make reading this part a little more clear.* All Characters in any sexual situation are 18 Yrs or over. I'd like to thank all of the readers of the first part of Alex's Story. The response to the first part was overwhelming, since this is my first attempt. Again, I want to thank soul71 for his inspiration, help, and friendship .

*The Nightmare*

He stepped into the kitchen with its stainless steel appliances, golden oak cabinets, and granite countertops. The counter tops were empty except for the coffee maker, toaster, and blender. The only things on the table were Elizabeth's handbag, cell phone and car keys. There was nothing brought out to make lunch. The sound of laughter drew him to the hallway door.

"Not again," he begged, but, he was compelled to go forward.

The hall floor was strowed, from the kitchen to the bedroom door, with a man and woman's clothes. The laughter grew louder. He moved up the hall, kicking aside the discarded clothes. Past the dining room on his left, light streaming in the through patio door that led to the deck out back. Passing the living room to the right, the heavy drapes were pulled shut, casting the room in darkness. The hall seemed to stretch farther as he walked past the bathroom, toward the sound of laughter coming from his open bedroom door.

"Why are you tormenting me?" he shouted.

Looking into the bedroom, he was stunned at the sight before his eyes. There, in the middle of the bed, Elizabeth was on her hands and knees, naked save for her black thigh high stockings. Her mass of unruly black hair framed the side of her beautiful face. Large breast swayed beneath her like two pendulums marking time as her firm ass twerked for the man behind her on the bed. The man, Bob Morgan, her boss, admired her writhing body.

"Stop teasing me, baby," Elizabeth purred, her hand skimming over her tanned flesh to cup her large breast. She flicked her tongue out to tease the hard nub of a nipple. "Mmm, can't you see I'm ready?" she begged.

He rushed toward the bedroom to put a stop to this, slamming his face and chest into what felt like a wall, that kept him from entering the bedroom. Running his hands over the smooth surface, the palms of his hands flatten as he pushed against nothing. Pushing on it, it would not move. "Elizabeth!" he yelled. He smashed his fist against it as he watched Bob gripping that impossibly big cock in both hands and swings it at Elizabeth's ass.

"SMACK," Bob hit her ass with that impossibly huge tool projecting from his groin, her ass jiggling at the impact.

"Elizabeth!" He slammed his fists into the barrier, his hands began to bleed and blood run down that invisible wall.

"Oooooooooow," Elizabeth moaned throwing her head back she pinched down hard enough on her nipple, a large white drop formed at its tip. "God damnit! Slap that fucking ass again!" she commanded.

"SMACK!" with a two-handed grip, bob swung it like a baseball bat; it made the sound like he drove it over the right field fence. "Damn, that's one fine ass," Bob laughed. "That's just too damn good to go without a decent fucking every day." He traced a finger through Elizabeth's damp folds. "How stupid does a husband have to be to not want this ass every damn day?"

"I'm so often neglected," She lamented. "Besides, he's only a day laborer."

"Come here, bitch," Bob said with a sneer. "And suck on this cock. I need you to get me ready to prime that baby maker of yours."

Elizabeth slunk around the bed, repositioning herself, like a cat in heat, her breast lightly swaying as she moved. Her eyes fell on him and a salacious smile crossed her beautiful face,"There you are, darling," she purred licking her red painted lips. "Look, Bob, we have an audience. My darling husband is here to watch how a 'real man' fucks a woman." They both laughed at him. She rolled sensuously over onto her back, head hung down so she could watch him, when Bob's big cock slid down her throat.

Climbing off the bed, Bob moved around to stand in front of Elizabeth, a smirk draped across his face. Arrogantly turning his back to him, he lifted his leg to straddle her face, grabbing her big firm tit to steady himself; he placed his foot on the bed. "You'll find this educational," he laughed, manhandling that big meat stick as he lined it up with her red painted lips.

"Mmm," she purred as her tongue flicked out to bathe the bulbous head. "Yummy," Elizabeth winked at him. Kissing her way down the shaft she sucked each ball into her mouth. Using both of her hands, she stroked its length a couple of times as a large drop of precum oozed from the tip. Then she opened her mouth to accept its girth.

"That's it, slut," Bob moaned. "Show that limp dick how you suck a real man's cock," he said as he slowly road her face. Sliding half way, he pulled all the way out.

"Mmm, mmm! Now that's some good cock!" Elizabeth beamed. "You see what you've made me miss. I had to stop this when I met you. But, not anymore," She rubbed bob's skinny ass. "Come on baby, fuck my mouth," they both laughed. Nibbling on the tip her tongue worked at Bob's pee slit, she moved the tool to show him her lips painted with precum. She licked her lips, eyes twinkling. Her hands glided over Bob's hairy legs to stop at each hip. Elizabeth winked, "Keep watching, dear," she cooed lasciviously, "its time for mama to eat." She pulled Bob forward opening her mouth, working her lips along the length of his shaft. "Mmm," she moaned.

"Oooohh!" Bob groaned, casting a look over his shoulder. "You're such a damn good cock sucker." He began rocking his hips pistoning in and out going deeper into Elizabeth's throat with every push.

"Mmm, mmm," she moaned and finally pulling Bob to burying him to the root, his heavy hairy, sack bouncing in front of her eyes. Elizabeth moved the balls aside to give him a wink.

Bob shook all over, leaning atop Elizabeth. "Aaaaahh!" he groaned out throwing his head back as his ass clinched several times dumping his load directly into her belly.

Fury swelled inside him, watching as they mocked him. He backed against the far wall, his lungs drawing huge gasping breaths. Feeling his size increase, his clothing tighten then shredded as his humanity slipped away. With a roar he charged the unseen force that deprived him of entrance. Everything was throne at that wall and the impact was enormous, shattering the barrier.

What stalked into the room was no longer him. It was primal, it was fury, it was hate, The Beast that enter the room, releasing a roar that shook the house. Covered in dark fur, his massive muscular body quivered in anticipation. Its snout filled with rows of pointed and sharp teeth. Ears stood at the top of His broad forehead.

Elizabeth's eyes grew large as she tried to push Bob away.

Bob was scrambling to pull himself out, the look of terror in his eyes as he stared over his shoulder.

With a mighty kick, the Beast drove Bob back deep into Elizabeth's throat, causing her to gag, biting down on Bob's shaft. Bob screamed in pain as Elizabeth's teeth bit into his flesh. The Beast grabbed Bob by the scruff of the neck, and yanked him back separating him from his pride and joy. Turning Bob to face Him, He pulled the lips back from the rows of sharp, pointed teeth in a horrific smile.

"Heh, heh, heh," the Beast laughed. "Not so big any more are you stumpy?" The Beast held Bob dangling above the floor, his face turning red, eyes bulging out, a gurgle issued from his mouth. Spinning, the Beast slung Bob, slamming him against the wall, cracks spider-webbing out from the point of impact. Bob slumped to the floor like a broken doll. The Beast's long stride took Him to the crumpled form. "Well Bob, if you were spaghetti it appears you are not quite done," He said with a rumbling sinister chuckle.

His hand slowly curled into a fist, clinching it tight the knuckles popping and snapping one after the other. Rising up He stood on His toes, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. Drawing back, the fist shot forward, the wall exploded. Huge chunks of wall were sucked out into the swirling black void beyond, that howled with its own fury and hunger.

The Beast grabbed Bob, the howling wind tugging at the Beast's fur and Bob's boneless arms and legs, "I wish I had more to say," the Beast growled. "Good bye, Bob," He released Bob, screaming as he was sucked into its hungry, dark depths.

The Beast turned unhurriedly back towards Elizabeth, where she was trying to extricate the last vestiges of her lover. "That's what you wanted, isn't it, Whore?" The voice of the Beast rumbled as he grabbed her ankles and parted her thighs, placing them on his shoulders. Slowly, He climbed onto the creaking bed, His great weight compressing the mattress. Drool dripped from his bestial jaws, leaving a trail up her body, His hot breath burned her skin as He bent her double. His face hovered above hers, "Did you say something," His pointy ears atop His shaggy head cocked to listen. "Ah! I see, you should never try to talk with your mouth full," chuckling at joke he made. Using thumb and fore-claw, He pulled Bob's remnant from Elizabeth's mouth.

She gasped for breath, her eyes wide with fright, hair whipping wildly about. Elizabeth screamed in unholy terror.

"I just don't see it," the Beast said as he wiggled something the size of a Vienna sausage. Wiggling it again in front of her eyes, Elizabeth screamed.

The Beast flicked the little thing over His shoulder to be quickly sucked out the hole, into the vortex. "Go, find your master," the Beast said. "I'm sure he misses you," the Beast harrumphed, "no one else does."

"Now," the Beast said taking hold of each ankle, he pulled them to make a "V". He settled back on His haunches and looked over at the door, "You're just going to fuckin' love this," He growled.

Elizabeth worked herself around to look towards the door. There on the other side of the barrier was Alex, still beating his hands against it. Those hands were now nothing more than bloody pulp..

"Ha, ha, ha," the Beast roared laughter, from a pocket of skin at His loins, what could only be labeled a monster grew. He rolled His hips back lining the monster with her wet hole. With a demonic growl the Beast shoved his massive cock to the root into Elizabeth. Hunched over her, His hips pounded her ass relentlessly. Her breast bouncing counter point to His vicious thrust, her screams were mindless.

Elizabeth screamed for what seemed like hours and then days. The Beast slammed the monster into her until all she did was grunt at the end of each thrust. Yanking Him out of her ruined cunt and spinning her over onto her stomach. Thrusting Himself back into her chanel, over and over. There was never a silence so loud than the scream issued from her throat.

Finally the Beast threw His head back and roared. His body shook violently. The legs of the bed gave out and the bed crumbled to the floor. "Aaahh! Hmm," He pulled Himself out as His hot splooge poured out of Elizabeth's gaping hole like a river of molten lava. "Well. Not very satisfying but apparently Bob likes his pussy sloppy." The Beast reached down wrapping His fingers around her neck and tossed her through the hole. "Go find Bob, he likes that sloppy shit," He said almost bored. Her screams fell away in the distance to be swallowed by the churning storm. Her last words called for Alex.

"...Maxwell...hear...?"

"An,. Now YOU!" the Beast said, turning His attention to Alex, red eyes flamed as they watched him, where he sat upon the floor. "You let her do this to you," the Beast growled, rage radiating out from His body. "YOU LET HER BEAT AND DEGRADE YOU OVER YOUR CAREER!" He stepped away from the bed. "SHE DEFILED YOUR BED!" Grabbing the bed in His massive hands, the Beast threw it through the hole, increasing it size.

"Mr. Maxwell can you ...?" called a voice from the distance, almost drowned out by the wind.

"SHE DEFILED YOUR NANA'S HOUSE!" The whole house shook as Cracks ran around the base of the wall. With a tremendous ripping sound the house was torn from its floor to spin off into the distance and crushed. As if they stood in the wall of a hurricane, the din was deafening. The hair covering the Beast's body seemed alive as the winds pulled at Him. Standing there with legs braced, the Beast stared at him. Hate rolled off the Beast in waves crashing against Alex.

"Can you hear me, Mr. Maxwell?" Someone called through the howling winds.

"YOU LET ANOTHER DOG COME INTO YOUR YARD, AND PISS ON YOUR GRASS!" Crouching down on all fours, the Beast claws dug into the hardwood floor, "THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!" the growl rumbled from deep within the Beast chest, "BY WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE?" Its roar rolled like thunder, clearly heard above the noise of the howling wind. The Beast surged forward, its speed was incredible, head leaned over, jaws opened wide. The rows of sharp, pointed teeth grew larger as it drew near. All Alex could do was throw up his arms to protect his face and...

*The Hospital*

Alex woke up screaming. The heart monitor hooked-up to him almost exploded, his readings shot through the roof. The head nurse, Doris Butler, covered him with her body grabbing his arms to keep him from thrashing about.

"Code Blue," Dr. Nathan Clarke yelled. "Get the cart!" he ordered. "And get another heart monitor here; it smells like this one's on fire!"

There was a burst of activity, nurses and orderlies rushed to fulfill the doctor's wishes. Nurse Butler was still on the ride of her life, but, there was signs of tiring. Alex finally gave it up and slumped to the bed. Covered in sweat his body still trembled.

Doris Butler carefully released her hold on the young man in the bed. "Whoo Whee, did y'all time that?" she asked nervously in her Texas drawl. "I'm sure that bronco went 8 seconds." She sat down in a chair and wiped her forehead. "A girl could earn her buckle around here," she whispered to herself as she watched Alex's breathing settle down. She never personally witnessed a seisure that bad before.

Restraints were brought in and Alex was secured to the bed.

The doctor looks to Doris, "Let's get Mr. Maxwell down and run test to see if there is any damage. We're going to need chest x-rays, hell, just run them all," he looked back at the young man on the bed the doctor blew out a breath. "We need to keep him as quiet as possible so if the test come back negative let get sedative ready for him." He turned to her, "and Doris."

"Yes, doctor?"

The doctor put his hand on her arm. "Good ride!"

"Thank you, doctor," she said with a tired smile. "Never thought my rodeo skills would be used like this."

"Now, to talk to the family." the doctor said turning he left.

Doris notice the tired look in Doctor Clarke's eyes. This young man's family was a powder keg, and talking to them was taking its toll on the doctor. She herself had her run in with them. It made her feel sorry for Tessa. Doris could see it in her eyes that she had it bad for her brother-in law.

*The Waiting Room*

The waiting room seemed almost filled to over flowing. Like a tide the occupants ebbed and flowed in number. The constant occupants; Elizabeth Maxwell, Allison Jeffers, her mother; John and Barbara Maxwell, Alex's father and mother, were there from morning till night.

Jacqulyn Diane Maxwell Hansen; Jaci (Pronounced Jacki) Alex's baby sister, was beautiful, with long blond hair. She had lightest brown eyes and Alex's worst fears, she had body that drew a lots of attention. Being very energetic, she was a force of nature. She was back home, living with mom and dad after her recent divorce from the Dick wad, he begged her not to marry.

Tessa Jeffers, Elizabeth's older sister was the last of the family in the waiting room. She was a year and a half older version of Elizabeth; medium height, long black hair that she wore in a ponytail. Working out in the local gym with her friends kept her body firm and strong, being fit, helped in the hospital as nurses were required to do heavy lifting. She remembered being surprised when her sister brought Alex home to meet her and her mom, not that he was a bad guy. Alex was a hard worker, he just wasn't her type. Her type was more the jock, since she was a cheerleader in high school. Tessa and Alex actually knew each other in high school, having many of the same classes their senior year. They were two ships that kept passing in the night. She resigned herself that, that's all they would ever be.

Elizabeth sat beside her mom, her head resting on her mother's shoulder. After two days of nothing but coffee and whatever her mother or the Maxwell's brought up from the cafeteria, were taking its toll on her. She was almost out on her feet, feeling her life spinning out of control. How had everything gone so wrong? She couldn't get his face, covered in blood and that accusing look of betrayal, Alex gave her, out of her head.

It all started after Bob Morgan made her the new Loan Management Officer. That was when everything seemed to change. She didn't realize the job would be so hard. And Bob was, oh so, helpful. Why didn't she see it then? But, at first, Alex was so supportive in her new job, but, slowly she felt him slipping away, something she didn't understand.

She thought that a baby might make everything better; she wanted them to be happy again, even if having a baby after only eleven months in her new position wasn't convenient for her. So she stopped taking her birth control. But, when Alex came home at night, all he ever wanted to do was take a shower to wash the days grime off, when she asked if he wanted her to help, he just said no, shutting the door in her face. Then, he would eat supper and study in the back bedroom for hours till time for bed. The only time he showed any enthusiasm, was when Tessa called, needing some help with a problem in her apartment.

Then there was that night after going to Tessa's, Alex had stopped off at Mackie's, the local bar, on his way home. Alex came in through the kitchen door. Elizabeth heard the door c; jumping out of bed she met him in the hall. He smelt of beer, cigarette and cigar smoke, but, there was that smile on his face. A smile she hadn't seen in sometime, he wrapped her in his arms, kissed her all over and to her, that's all that mattered.

They showered, soaping each other's bodies. She had forgotten how good it felt to be wrapped in his strong arms, to feel that hard cock, straining with his need, pressed into her back. Turning her hips she reached around, gripping that throbbing rod in her soapy grasp, she stroked him fast and hard. His hands slid up her slick belly sending a chill up her spine. Cupping then squeezing her firm breast he pinched her sensitive nipples. One hand gradually moved down her body, slipping over her mound and dipping his fingers deep into the depth of her well. They both grunted and moaned their bodies shivering. Elizabeth screamed for Alex to take her right then and there and take her he did.

Bending her over she felt the head nudge her starved, dripping cunt. In one motion he shoved that cock to the root. It was animalistic, his hands were everywhere squeezing breast, grabbing her hips, and each thrust nearly sending her over the edge. Alex bit down on her shoulder as his whole body seized up. Elizabeth's well was filled to overflowing, her insides quaking. They were locked together, his body spasms becoming less. Both ignored the fact that the water had turned cold. Elizabeth slid herself off his pole, turning around she squatted down in front of him with a big smile on her face, licked and kissed his still engorged member. She grabbed the base and cupped his balls looking into his eyes. Kissing the tip, she opened her mouth; her lips caressed the head...