Alex's Story: The Betrayal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex tried to push his head through the bed as he bucked, his balls tight to his body, driving his cock as deep as he could inside of Jamie. "Argh!" he groaned and his body shook violently.

Her whole body shuddered and clamped down hard. she buried her face in the pillow beneath Alex and screamed as they explode together. Together they made the bed shake. Slowly Jamie pushed herself back to a sitting position. There was a look of pain on his face and she reached out and stroked his bandaged cheek.

"Consider that flag," Alex gasped. "Planted!"

Jamie blinked and shook herself realizing what she had done. "My God, what have I done?" Jamie apologized. "I should have stopped this. You"

"You mean," Alex asked. "You would have left me at the summit with no way down."

She leaned over pressing her lips to his. His hand slid to her hip. "I would, never. This mountain is yours," Jamie breathed, kissing his bandaged cheek.

As Alex was about to speak when the door opened and the room light clicked on. The sound of squeaky wheels of a cart rolled in and the door closed. Someone grabbed the curtain and yanked. Rattling, the curtain opens to a surprised Tessa, Alex's sister-in-law, her mouth open.

"You, you said that you wouldn't disturb us!" Jamie said slightly out of breath.

Alex swallowed looking from Tessa to Jamie. All the guilt he felt earlier came rushing back. "It was my..."

"Hush," Tessa said turning to Alex. "I had to make my rounds and I arranged it to make Alex last. But, I didn't know that you were coming in here, to fuck my brother-in-law, cousin. And I'm a little pissed. Tessa said somewhat angrily.

"Why is that?" Jamie smiled sweetly through heavy breaths.

"Because, I can't join in," Tessa complained "I'm working."

"There's always after Alex gets discharged," she suggested with a smile.

But, now you've elevated his temperature and blood pressure. It will take forever to come down."

"Explain it as a nightmare." Jamie offered with a smile.

"You're right!" Tessa exclaimed. "Good idea."

"We can work on fixing him, can't we?" Jamie asked all seriousness in her voice. "I mean..."

"You'll have to fight my sister over that right," Alex Interrupted. "She made all the plans for that. She wouldn't listen to me."

"We'll just have to convince her that more loving hands will help heal him quicker," Tessa said.

"You're talking about my sister," Alex said doubtfully.

"Not if we get her to join us." Jamie said licking her lips.

"You're talking about my sister," Alex gaped.

"We'll have to talk." Tessa said to Jamie. "I think I can convince her."

"You know, I'm right here?" Alex complained, feeling suddenly left out of the conversation.

"We know!" Jamie said leaning down and kissing him.

When she sat back, Tessa leaned down and planted her kiss on Alex too, her tongue wiggling in to explore his mouth. Jamie slowly rotated her hips causing Alex to moan into Tessa's mouth. Alex blinked in surprise.

"I'm sorry, Alex," Tessa apologized. "I guess, I'm not the only one that has feelings for you."

"I thought that line was lame when guys used it on me." Jamie said rolling her eyes.

"I, I," Alex began.

They both leaned in and kissed him at the same time, Jamie on the left-side and Tessa on the right. The both of them forced Alex to open his mouth to them. Lifting his hand from Jamie's hip, Tessa pressed it to her breast, working his fingers until Alex began to squeeze on his own.

"I'm sorry Alex," Tessa smiled.

"But I guess," Jamie beamed continuing.

"You're going to have to get used to this," they said together, Jamie giggled.

"Tessa, Jamie, I..." Alex stammered. His life used to be a straight road,he could stand on one end and see were he was going far into the distance. But, over the past year the road curved and side roads appeared. Now, he felt like a child lost in a forest, no clear path and no game trails, just trees as far as the eye can see. This was all so confusing with Jamie and now Tessa, this was far more overwhelming than before.

"Alex, I know what you went through," sympathy heavy in Tessa' voice. She didn't want to tell how Alex screamed out during his nightmares or how many times he had to be sedated.

"Really," Jamie wondered. From what Alex spilled, no one should ever see that.

"I don't know the specifics," she lied. She was not told by Elizabeth or their mother that relationship ended when she wouldn't let Elizabeth in to see Alex. "Mom...," she hesitated, not wanting to say Elizabeth's name around him. "They aren't talking to me at the moment, because I won't let her see you. But, I've seen the news and heard the police talk, when everyone was brought in."

"We'll talk," Jamie said. She thought that Tessa should know because it stunned her when Alex revealed it.

"God Damn It! I'm right here." Alex said in exasperation. The talk about it being on the news or going back, to be in that house was bothering him more than he could say.

"We know," they said together.

Tessa reached to the cart grabbing the thermometer, she pushed a protective sleeve onto the end and stuck it in his mouth, and placed the blood pressure cuff on his arm. His hand returned, on it's own to her breast and she smile down at Alex. She pressed the button on the machine causing the cuff to inflate.

"How was it?" Tessa asked looking pointedly at Alex. She couldn't help for being jealous of her cousin. She tried many times, breaking something for an excuse to get Alex to come to her apartment, to try to bed him, only to chicken out.

"Better," Jamie said, wanting to tell Tessa, that if Alex wasn't injured, Tessa may have found her passed out on the bed, when she walked in. That would be saved for later. And now the prospects of a three-way or four-way, they were going to have many enjoyable conversations.

Alex rolled his eyes. More and more they were sounding like his sister, especially that he didn't have a say in anything.

"Bitch," Tessa said playfully, running her arm around Jamie's waist. She bent down, taking one of her cousin's plump, hard nipples into her mouth, suckling on it. Her gloved hand slid down under Jamie's round bottom, to cup his heavy sack, slick with Jamie's juices, rewarded with a soft squeeze of her breast and a moan from Alex.

Alex felt like he almost swallowed the thermometer that time.

"Tessa," Jamie squeaked in surprise.

She released that nipple with a soft pop. Then Tessa kissed her cousin on the lips. "A couple of friends of mine have been helping me to explore new things." She looked at Alex. "One friend gave me advice about you, but, I was to chicken to go through with it." The machine beeped, Tessa removed her gloves, tossing them into the trash.

"What was that," Alex asked, not really sure he wanted to know how long she was talking to her friends about him.

Putting on new gloves she pulled the thermometer, ejecting the cover into the trash, placed it on the cart. She then took the blood pressure cuff off and hung that on the machine. Finishing her notes, she continued, "She told me to break things around my apartment, and get you to fix them."

"I knew, "Alex said guiltily. He was glad to have that spike out of his mouth. "That you broke all that stuff."

"You did?" Tessa asked. "How?"

"It was too obvious, the way the damage was done," Alex looked into her eyes. "I saw where you used a rolling pin on the cabinet door. Was that it?"

"No, she told me, once I got you over there, to seduce you and fuck your brains out." She checked her watch and sighed. "I need to get back to the desk." She leaned in close to Alex, his eyes wide and jaw hanging open. "You'll let me won't you," Tessa asked, rubbing her fingers around his root and Jamie's impaled snatch. "Ride this? You won't leave me out, will you?"

"Yes, he will," said Jamie with a smile. "I'll share him."

Tessa kissed him again. "Don't tell any body, I could lose my job for this."

"I won't," Alex said. "Who would believe me?"

"Could you help me first?" Jamie asked

"What do you need sweetie?"

"Hand me my bag," Jamie pointed to her handbag on the table.

"What's all this stuff for," she asked looking into the handbag. Tessa looked at her in confusion.

"I'm kind of' full at the moment," Jamie smiled suggestively. "I want to feel Alex inside me as long as possible." She rotated her hips causing Alex to groan.

"You bitch," Tessa huffed playfully. "I think you enjoy rubbing it in my face."

"When we have him outside the hospital," Jamie said. "I promise to make it up to you, and I'll definitely rub it in your face!" She said suggestively patting her bald mound.

"I'm right...I give up" Alex huffed,

"We know," Tessa said then softly she added. "And, no you won't. This is more life than I've seen you in the last twelve days."

Tessa handed Jamie the stuff from her bag. She took the pad and opened it. Slowly, she started to rise; when his cock slipped free she quickly covered her dripping pussy with the pad, and carefully climbed off the bed. Leaning over, Jamie kissed Alex, "Let me go take care of this and I'll be back to tuck you in, O k?"

"O k," Alex said. It felt like his strength was draining away.

Jamie turned grabbed her bag and scurried to the bathroom. She ducked inside turning the light on and closed the door.

Alex looked at Tessa. He was suddenly tired. "You hate me, don't you?" he asked almost a whisper, laying his head back and closing his eyes. "I mean, I just fucked around on your sister, with your cousin."

"No, Alex," Tessa said quietly, "my feelings for you are to deep." She reached up and stroked his cheek. "I thought you might hate me. After I admitted that all those times I broke things, just to get you over to fix it.

"But, you never follow through," Alex asked, "why?"

"I didn't want to lose you,"

"If anything I feel jealous of Jamie. I wanted to be the first. She and I have talked over the pass twelve days, and we both know how we feel about you." She put her stethoscope in her ears, and sat down on the bed beside him. She place the end to his left lung. "Breathe normally," she asked, wanting nothing more than to strip naked and bury that abandon cock deep inside her honey pot. He took several breaths and Tessa stood up. "Lean up please?" she placed the stethoscope to his back. "Breathe for me please?" Listening, she just heard normal breathing and took them out of her ears. She brushed away the hair and kiss the back of his neck. "Everything sounds good. I worried that the exertion might have hurt you." Tessa whispered as she sat back on the bed.

"I'm just so damn tired," Alex said groggily, he yawned.

"Just lay back and close your eyes," Tessa cooed softly. Stroking his forehead she leaned in, lightly placing a kiss on his lips, "I promise I'll be here while you sleep." She watched as he drifted off with the look of peace and contentment not seen on his face in a long time. "Oh, how I wished that I had been the one to put that there," she whispered.

Tessa opened the door to Alex's room. Though gone now, the scent of flowers still filled the air, Alex giving the flowers and candy to the nursing staff, which made him very popular among the nurses. But, above that was the unmistakable tangy smell of sex.

"Alex," Tessa called softly, entering the room. She pushed a cart in and shut the door. As she pulled the curtain aside, the bed was empty.

"Were you looking for me?" Alex asked coming out of the bathroom. He noticed the cart in front of Tessa; a pale of water on top and below that, a clean hospital gown and what must be coverings for the bed. He looked at her for a moment and she became nervous. "Where's the stain?" he wondered. "Did you change your smock?" he asked.

"Why would I do that?" she asked. "Is something wrong with it?"

"Where's Jamie," he asked confused.

"How did you know, Jamie was here?" Tessa asked startled. "You've been asleep for hours."

Alex staggered over to the bed and sat down. His eyes went blank as he stared at nothing. "It all felt so real," Alex whispered. "So real." Alex lay down and closed his eyes.

Tessa tried to talk to him while she gave him a sponge bath. Alex stared at nothing. She put the clean gown on him. Getting him to stand up, the dirty gown fell to the floor and she helped Alex back into bed.

Tessa brushed the hair from his eyes then kissed him lightly on the forehead. "Get some rest you're going home tomorrow," she said and kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you!" she thought. Turning the light off Tessa closed the door. As she walked up the hall she licked her lips. "Mmm," next time Alex, "you'll watch me."

In the hall, Tessa pulled her phone from her pock and punched Jamie's number. Pushing her cart ahead of her, "Pick up!" she said impatiently.

"Did you like that?" purred a feminine voice. There was movement in the shadows.

"Who's there?" Alex called.

"Not all nightmares have to be horrible."

The shadows were still and there was no reply.

*Epilogue*

Alex got to know head nurse Doris Butler over the past few weeks. She was A woman in her 50s, but, was still a good looking woman. A full figured woman with large breast and hips, her sturdy arms and legs were thanks in large part to her being a rodeo rider when she was younger. She had no problem in pushing Alex in his wheelchair down the hall, toward the hospital vestibule. There, they would wait for Jaci to pull her car up from the parking lot to the front of the hospital. Doris had kept up a running monologue all the way from the room. In her rolling Texas drawl, she talked about everything under the sun. Her voice was a comfort to him and he felt like she was more of a mother than his own, especially since he woke up into this nightmare of uncertainty.

Alex, for his part, nodded off all the way from the room. Catching only bits and pieces as they went, he was so tired from last night, whatever happened and if it really ever happened at all. "It seems every day; I'm more tired then the previous day. But last night seemed so real. Jamie was so warm and...I just gave in. I used to know where I was going; now I don't know who I am," he thought to himself. "I feel like I'm adrift in the middle of the sea and no land in sight."

"Here we are, sugar," Doris said as they enter the glass enclosure. Vent fans whirring blowing air down to separate the outside world, from the inside. People walked in and around them totally ignoring them.

"We're really going to miss you around here, sugar," she said as she walked around.

Alex gasped. Doris stood in front of him, completely naked. There was a lustful smile on her face. Staring him in the face were two large areolas, the skin crinkled with excitement, in their centers, two plump, hard nipples. Covering her mound was a well trimmed bush and glistening on the inside of both her thighs...

"Are you all right, hon'?" Doris asked, running a hand down his chest.

Alex blinked. The naked Doris was no longer there. Her hand on his chest, he suspected she was checking his heart beat that felt like it was a thousand beats a minute. He looked up finding his head pillowed on Doris' large, scrubs smock covered breast. Swiveling his head around, maintaining contact with those pillows, he stared up into her concerned face. "I was just thinking I was going to miss you too," Alex said. His eyes began to burn.

"If it was appropriate," Doris said smiling, "I'd give you a kiss, but, I might be able to let you get away with a hug, when we settle you into your sister's car. And here she is now."

Jaci's Toyota Camry rolled to a stop at the curb. The back half of the car was filled to overflowing. As Doris rolled Alex out wondered why she had everything she owned in the back of her car.

Alex got his and there was even a quick peck on his cheek as Doris helped buckle him in. Jaci jumped in and Alex waved to Doris as they pulled off. The interior of the car, not only filled with clothes but smelled of cigarette smoke, and Jaci never smoked in her car. He looked at Jaci, mouth opened to speak.

"Well," she said happily, "it's just the two of us now. And anyone else we want to share our lives with." she down shifted to stop at the light. When she stopped she turned to Alex, leaned over and filled his mouth with her tongue. She pulled back as a horn blew behind her. "I love you, big brother!" she said with the biggest smile he had ever seen on her face.

Alex was stunned! And he was speechless all the way home.

On the radio, "Hells Bells" by AC/DC's began to play and Brian Johnson belted out; I'm rolling thunder, pouring rain, I'm coming on like a hurricane, My lightning's flashing across the sky, You're only young but you're gonna die .

This is the end of Alex's Story: Chapter 1 The Betrayal.

Please leave comments as this will help me decide to continue. Thank you for reading.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
ttjbjr54ttjbjr5414 days ago

Finish the story 3 stars

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Finish the damned story please

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like a recap of part 1. Not impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story - nice pacing

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Alex's Story: The Betrayal Pt. 01 A broken hand is not the worse thing to happen to Alexin NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sister in Law Surprise Helping SIL clean house has its rewards.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories