Alex's Visit to a Gay club

Story Info
This in chapter 2 as Alex's descent into depravity continues.
2k words
4.4
7.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Emma and Alex Diaries

- Alex's visit to a gay club

Several weeks had passed since Alex's sordid introduction into his newfound depravity. He was still riding the high that it had brought. But he was craving more. His and Emma's sex life had always been good, and in since his forced bi experience it had been incredible. But he wanted more. More depravity. More cum. More kink. More using. He wanted to be used and abused like he had before, but he needed it to be dirtier.

He mentioned to Emma that he wanted to explore more, to push his limits further. Luckily, she had been waiting for this and already had a plan in mind!

It was Friday night, and she told him to get ready. That he needed to be caged, and he needed to be ready to be a good slut. They had always used safewords in their previous exploits, but tonight, she told him there was no safeword. Alex was instantly hard. Precum soaking his boxers.

Whilst Alex got ready, Emma packed a collar, restraints, handcuffs and rope, she needed to be able to tie Alex up, but was unsure what she needed. She also brought her bright red lipstick. Alex loved her to wear it, especially when it smeared all over the length of his cock as she was gagging on him. She also had a few surprises.

Alex was excited. What had his beautiful wife planned for him? Could she really top the previous experience? They had become even closer, sharing more than ever before. He had opened up to her about fantasies that he had always had, but never wanted to share, for fear of being rejected or ridiculed. But she had done neither. He hoped she was planning to use some of them tonight.

Once they were both ready, they got a taxi into the city centre. Stopping outside a slightly dingy, grubby looking club. Alex recognised it instantly. It was a seedy gay club. It had featured in several of his most recent dreams and fantasies. Emma could feel her husband's excitement as they pulled up, his breathing and heart rate noticeably increased with excitement and anticipation. They walked in and went to the bar to grab a drink.

It was moderately busy. No one really paid much attention to them. Whilst having a drink, Emma scanned the room, looking for the first part of her plan. She soon spotted a suitable candidate. He was tall, slim and good looking. She leaned over to Alex and whispered in his ear, pointing to the hot guy across the bar.

Alex dutifully followed his wife, admiring her perfect ass in the figure hugging dress she wore. He had seen her getting ready earlier, and knew she wore only stockings, no panties. Always available for him, slut. He would spank the living daylights out of her soon, show her he still owned her. Soon they were in front of the man. Emma smiled at him and said 'I'd like you go over there, and fuck my husband, cum in his ass and leave him there, dripping, sore, used' she gestured to a particularly dark corner of the club.

Alex was awestruck. And so incredibly turned on. A wet patch forming on the front of his jeans. The man smirked, clearly happy to fulfil his wife's fantasy. Emma abruptly ordered Alex to kneel, she quickly removed his t-shirt and put a collar around his neck, tightly. She attached a lead and handed it to the stranger. She allowed her husband to stand, soon she would make him walk like a dog, but tonight was not the night.

The man led Alex through the club, into the corner Emma had indicated. He quickly pulled his trousers down, his cock springing free, hard, glistening with precum. Alex groaned, desperate to taste him. He bent his head towards the man's cock, but the man slapped his face, and told him no. The man ordered Alex to turn around and to pull his jeans down. Alex did as he was told. The man spat on Alex's tight hole, smearing it around with his fingers. That was the extent of the foreplay. He grabbed Alex's hips and roughly entered him, Alex half screaming in pain. The man ignored him and continued his assault on his ass. All the time calling him a whore, a slut, a faggot. Alex agreed to all and begged him to continue. To use him. To fuck him.

He pleaded with the stranger to let him suck his cock, but the nameless man denied him. 'Slut you are here for my pleasure not yours, you love sucking cock don't you? Dirty cock loving slut. You enjoy it. You want it. So, I'm going to deny you' Alex fleetingly felt sorry for all the times he had denied Emma such basic pleasures. The man's pace picked up. Alex's ass was on fire. It was intense, he as loving every second. The man pulled hard on the lead, jerking Alex's head up as far as it would go, just putting enough pressure on the collar so that he was struggling to breathe slightly. The man came, hard and loudly into Alex. He released the lead and disengaged swiftly from him; he squeezed the last of his cum out onto Alex's back and wiped his hands on his ass.

Emma had been watching from afar, absentmindedly touching herself. She was proud. Her husband's depravity knew no bounds, which was good, as the night was not over yet. She walked over to Alex, who was sore, dripping and panting. He went to pull his jeans up and put his t-shirt back on, but Emma shook her head.

She led him to the far side of the club, naked, exposed, dripping cum as he walked. She ordered him to look up. To be proud of his degradation. Emma opened a door to room, which had lots of cubicles in it, much like a bathroom, but without toilets. She placed him in one and told him to kneel, which he obediently did. Alex looked around and realised he was in a glory hole booth. Emma smiled at him, bent down, kissed him hard and told him to make her proud, and that he was to suck each and every dick that was presented to him. But before she left him, she lifted the front of her dress, presented her pussy to him and ordered him to lick. Alex dutifully and masterfully licked his wife's perfectly smooth and glistening pussy, pleased that she was also getting pleasure from this. It wasn't long until she was gripping the back of his head, fucking his face and cumming all over him. Once she had finished, she looked at him, 'enjoy, my gorgeous cock loving slut' and sat at the back of the booth, ready for the show to start.

Soon enough a cock was poked through the hole in the wall. Alex excitedly went over, and fully enclosed his mouth around it. No longer tentative or shy. Another one appeared and Alex was going between the two, alternatively using his mouth and hands. They were disgusting, cocks, tasting of stale piss and cum. But Alex didn't care. He wanted this. To be used. To be nothing but a cum receptacle. Eventually the first man came, spurting his hot load into his welcoming mouth. Alex hungrily swallowed all of it. Gulping it down, desperate for more. He moved over to the other cock, his mouth still slick with cum. Forcing his throat into it. Wanting to be filled. Fucked. Possessed. The second man started to cum, hot thick ropes of cum shot from the mans cock, Alex let it drip all over his face and chest. He licked the man clean, ensuring he got every last drop.

Emma watched her husband move from cock to cock as this was repeated several times. She needed some more release. After the umpteenth man had emptied himself inside her husband's mouth, she tugged on his lead and moved him towards her. He looked upset, distressed almost, and groaned out 'noooo'. She grabbed his head, forced his mouth open, spat in it and slapped him, hard, 'don't you ever forget who is in charge here. You will please me now, or we go home, and you miss out. What is it to be?'. At his wife's words he tipped her onto her back and using the cum that had accumulated on his chest, lubed up his hand and started to fist her, gently at first, then harder as her orgasm built. Emma was surprised and thankful for her husband's assault on her dripping and aching pussy. She came quickly and hard, spraying him with her cum as she squirted all over his chest, it mixed with the cum, slowly dripping all over him.

Emma looked at her husband. Filthy with cum. The final part of the evening was now due. She again led him through the club, naked, exposed, a cum covered slut. She took him into the toilets and placed him at the end of a row of urinals. She took out what looked like lingerie. Alex moaned. He had recently confided to her that he occasionally dressed up in her sexy underwear and he loved it. Emma had bought him his own and had chosen now to surprise him with it. He put on the bra, stockings, and thong. All black lace. She lifted his arms and laced them above his head, securing them with handcuffs to a pipe. She was pleased she had brought several options with her; this was not to be missed out on. She took out her bright red lipstick and wrote on his chest - Cum, Piss, Fuck, married straight boy, use him. She also put lipstick on his lips. She took out her phone and took a picture. She would upload this later onto their swinging profile. Emma left him there and went to the bar.

Alex was in heaven. His wife had always been supportive, and always went above and beyond, but this was another level. He was chained to a urinal, in black lacy lingerie, with an invitation to use him in anyway. This was his ultimate fantasy. Nothing was more sordid, more depraved than this, was it?

It felt like an eternity before anyone came in. The first man used his mouth as a urinal. Alex tried hard to keep up with the flow and to swallow it all, but it spilled out of his mouth. The stranger laughed as he soaked Alex's hair, pissing down his back too. He left Alex a piss covered, cum soaked, dripping mess. Soon a group of 3 men entered, they high fived each other when the saw Alex. One got himself hard and shoved his cock into Alex's already open mouth, another sat behind him and pushed himself into Alex's gaping and hungry ass. The third, stood over Alex, and aiming straight for his face, pissed a long golden arc of piss straight onto him. Alex blinked as it went into his eyes, trying hard to not stop the blow job or the ass fucking. Alex had never felt so dirty or degraded in his entire life. Tied up, a human toilet, a fuck toy, a cum dump for whomever chose to use him. Soon all three men were finished. Before they left they all spat on him, and slapped him. Calling him all the names he had now grown to love being called.

Emma left him there for an hour. When she came back in she found her husband rimming a beautiful ass, while the guy was fucking the stranger from earlier in the night, they had come full circle. Alex was head to toe soaked in piss and cum. His lipstick all smeared on his face and body. The lingerie had been torn from his body, exposing him even more, it was only cheap. Once the men had finished with Alex, she released his cuffs, his wrists cut and bleeding where he had strained against the unforgiving metal. She took his lead, and led him into the middle of the club, naked, exposed, degraded and covered in each mans piss and cum. The crowd cheered and told him he was welcome to come back anytime to be their cum loving anal piss slut.