Alfred - Phone Sex with Seymour

Story Info
Sex with Alfred, phone sex with Seymour.
1.2k words
3.09
8.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers

Since Alfred stayed with Seymour and I one weekend (see my story Alfred the Great), Alfred had kept in touch, probably more with me than my husband. We have emailed, phoned or face-timed almost every week since, all secretly away from Seymour.

In the end Alfred didn't move close to us because he decided to establish his own business as an independent financial advisor in Sheffield, selling mortgages, pensions and investments mainly to the general public. That meant that he mostly worked evenings and weekends when his clients were at home and his free time was weekdays. I think he chose Sheffield because he met a lady from there but nothing came of it and their relationship petered out.

It was one such week day when Alfred visited me when I knew that Seymour would be tied up all day in important business meetings at work and the children were at school.

The greatest thing about my lover, Alfred, is his cock. I just love it. It's so big, hard and muscular. I love holding it, I love stroking it, I love kissing it, I love sucking it, I love feeling it between my tits, I love feeling it filling my pussy.

Anyway, I was lying on my bed with Alfred relaxing after a nice fuck with me on top when my mobile phone rang. I screen my calls, and saw that it was my husband.

"Let's have some fun with Seymour," I said to Alfred. "Don't you dare make a sound."

I rolled off Alfred, who nodded and smiled as I picked up the phone.

"Hello, darling, I saw it's you, your name came up on my mobile as the caller. How's your meetings going?" I asked.

We made some idle chatter then, smiling at Alfred, I said, "You know what Seymour, I'm feeling a little horny."

That was the first true thing I'd said since the start of the call.

"Let's have some naughty fun," I said down the phone. "I've always liked the idea of talking dirty on the phone, and this is the perfect opportunity. I think this will work better if you get your cock out, though. Are you somewhere where you can do that?"

"Oh, good," I said when he answered in the affirmative. "Well, let's imagine that we're lying on our bed, we're both naked, and you've got your hand on the inside of my thigh. I'm opening my legs a little and rubbing my titties."

At that point I took Alfred's hand with my free hand and put it on the inside of my thigh. I nodded encouragement to Alfred and started rubbing my tits.

"Let me stroke your cock, Seymour," I said as I reached across and took Alfred's big cock in my hand.

"Oh, my," I cooed, "you seem bigger than usual."

I was of course, referring to Alfred's cock, which was very rapidly getting hard and muscular again.

"I'm now pulling back your foreskin," I said as I revealed Alfred's purple crown. "But it looks so dry, let me lubricate it in my mouth.

I bent over Alfred with the phone close to his cock and took his cock into my mouth. For Seymour's benefit I made loud slurping noises as I swirled my tongue all around it.

"Ooo that's better," I said lifting my head, "Is this your pre-cum I can taste?"

"Oh yeah," Seymour moaned and Alfred nodded his head.

"My nipples are getting all excited," I continued, "you can kiss and suck on one of them."

Alfred obliged and again Seymour moaned.

"Your cock is getting very hard, now. I can't wait to feel it in my pussy. I'm pulling your hand up towards my cunt Seymour," I continued.

I lay on my back and pulled Alfred's hand up toward my cunt. He deftly opened me up and quickly teased out my clit. I gasped as he started circling it with his fingertips just the way he knew would drive me crazy.

"Ooh, that's it, I love it when you tickle my clit, you naughty boy," I purred knowing that my husband was listening to me having sex thinking it was with him. It was an incredible turn-on, as if any were needed.

"Oh, my clit feels so good," I moaned as I squeezed my legs around Alfred's hand. "You are getting my pussy really wet," I purred into the phone.

An anguished grunt came from Seymour at the other end of the line. I realised from his sudden grunt that even when he's wanking, he climaxes much too quickly.

"Oh Seymour," I said in a slow sexy voice, "you haven't cum already, have you? That's too bad, darling. Why don't you stay on the phone and listen to me get off? I bet it won't take me long, now."

I was on the edge of a quite memorable orgasm as I looked at Alfred.

"I want your cock," I begged, "I'm opening my legs wide now just for you."

I spread my legs until both feet were over the sides of the bed and I held my pussy lips apart. Alfred positioned his big, fat cock at the entrance to my pussy.

"Yes, that's it, give it to me now," I loudly pleaded.

As Alfred thrust in hard, I exploded. It started deep inside my centre sending uncontrollable waves of thrill flooding through my body, going from the tips of my toes to the top of my head and back again and again. It felt almost as though my orgasm would never stop. My cunt felt like it was absolutely gushing juice. I was seeing a golden glow of stars all around me. It was hard to hold onto the phone, the rush was so intense.

"Are you OK," Seymour asked as I was screaming so loudly.

"Oh, yes, darling, I'm just fine," I managed to say between the surges of my orgasm. "More than fine. I'm still enjoying the sensations. What fun!"

That was because Alfred, meanwhile, was still pumping away in my pussy with his glorious hard cock. It was getting as big and as stiff as it ever did when he was on the verge, so I could tell he was about to shoot.

"Did you enjoy that, Seymour?" I asked innocently.

"Oh yes," Seymour moaned as Alfred twitched and shuddered as his cum spurted up inside me.

How he managed to cum so silently was a minor miracle, as he's usually pretty noisy himself.

"We'll have to do this again, soon, darling," I purred to both men, "Maybe next time you go away."

Alfred was in the middle of a big orgasm again, even though he had one just before Seymour called. I could feel his hot cum hitting the inside of my cunt, as his pelvis slammed into me so I got every last drop. I was all sweetness and light on the phone with my husband, all the while pushing my hips forward to meet Alfred's until he flopped down on top of me, spent and smiling fit to burst.

"OK, then Seymour," I said "have a safe trip home, and I'll see you tonight at about 11. Thanks for playing along with my fantasy. Bye!"

The moment I hung up the phone Alfred let out a mighty roar.

"Man," he said, "that was wonderful. How can you just chatter away to him like that when I'm fucking your brains out? You're incredible, Anita."

We burst out laughing gleefully, giddy with the naughtiness of what we just did and with the incredible intensity of our sex.

AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers