All Comments on 'Alfred - Phone Sex with Seymour'

by AnitaP

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Follow up where Seymour finds out and gets revenge on the cheating bitch and her lover. People like her deserve no sympathy. If she wants to do that then she should be decent enough to seek a divorce.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 3 years ago

Considering how the people that trill the loving wives section normally are, just how much hate mail do you average a day?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why doesn't she go live to Sheffield with her lover for ever, and allow her husband to be happy with a loving woman. In Sheffield she can be a whore for her lover's clients so his business can grow up even more! The P in the name is for PUTA?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking whore

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

In your bio it says you are a 33C. Surely a 'female' would catch that little discrepancy. "Oh, a typo!" Yeah...riiiight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I missed the bit about the wife in this story (you) being a loving wife. It seems to me she is just like any other cheating wife. I wonder what her children would say if they knew the wife cheated for years on her loving but clueless cuckold husband maybe they know but don't care or they are not the husbands. That sounds likely. It would be interesting to know how many stds the wife has had during all those years of cheating.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Since Alfred stayed with Seymour and I one weekend (see my story Alfred the Great), Alfred had kept in touch, probably more with me than my husband

ROFLMFAO...gee maybe because he got some cheap cheating wife sex? WTF?!?!?! Seriously, that stupid sentence right out of the gate gave me such an eye roll my wife took me to the ER to get them pulled back down.

Gonna go out on a limb here (as I stopped ready a couple sentences after that particular jewel) that she's a worthless wife using the cuck hubby to keep a roof over her head and give her a safe space in life (like most Trump fans need these days) while she acts like an easy High School tramp fucking a huge cock? Thought so.

AnitaPAnitaPalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Readers, please read the last paragraph of my profile before giving negative comments regarding adulterous behaviour.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Anita, anyone reading your bio , if they believe it, would see by your views on adultery just how much of a cheap whore you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only thing your last bio graph does is establish that you're selfish and trying to make yourself feel better by "sharing " juiced versions of your "adventures ". How many years of United does Justin have left? You should consider planning a move to Sheffield.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

26thNC, anyone reading your comment, if they believe it, would see by the things you say, just how much of a vile creature you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Being a cockold husband I don't care to read stories of an unfaithful wife. However, it would be nice if the sexy wife draws her husband in and gets him to enjoy knowing his wife is having sex with other well endowed men. My favourite is a mature wife with just turned 18 young lad. Or a young wife in her 20's having rampant sex with a retired neighbour whilst hubby watches and joins in. I am a loving cockold to my wife. I hope you can write stories along those lines. You might be suprised by your hubby, a lot of husbands want to watch their wives have sex with other men. The phone sex theme is a great turn on of mine.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous bitch. Anyone reading your comments will recognize just how much I own your vile ass. You are such a bitch that you never read a story, but live to find my comments to try and vent your impotent anger. Everyone knows you are nothing more than my little pet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hahahaha!! Oh, 26thNC, thanks for making another comment that proves how foul you are. For the record, I do read stories. The reason you're so easy to find is because you comment on EVERY damn story I click on. Do you live on this website? Also, I'm not pissed off. I'm laughing at you. It's sooo much fun to needle you and watch you predictably spiral into a frothing-mouth mess. I also love how you can dish out personal insults (calling the author a whore) but you can never take even the slightest criticism. You make hypocrites look like angels. Get ready, because there's going to be a LOT of criticism coming your way from now on. Game on, bitch.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Let’s play bitch. I’m here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, lots of fun. That happened to me once , when hubby hung up we laughed like the people in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnitaP@AnitaP
My name is Anita Pusey (pronounced poo-sea) and I have been married to my husband Seymour for 23 years. We live in a city in the north west of England and have 2 children Mylene who is 21 and Justin who is 19, both of whom are now studying away from home at university. I retu...