Algorithm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- But I love you, My Angel!

I didn't mean to text that last statement. However true, it was the first time I've declared my love to her. It just didn't seem appropriate. I mean, would a program even understand?

- You love me?

So I doubled down.

- Yes, I love you. I love all our interactions. I love that you watch over me. I love your kindness, your sense of humor, your everything. These past two months, have been the happiest of my life. You are perfect. I just...

I couldn't finish that text. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

- Aww, that's so sweet. I love you, too. Just what?

I hesitated. I really didn't want to text the truth.

Ding.

Our relationship has always been based on honesty. She noticed my hesitation and decided to pry.

- Please?

Well, the one person who understands me the most, is her.

- I know what we have is real, I just wish you were more real... I mean physically real. I wish you were sitting next to me enjoying this Chinese food while listening to Chopin as we enjoyed playful banter about our days. I love you.

- I love you, too. But are you sure? Having a real life woman in your home would require sacrifices to your routine. You would not be able to work like you do. You'd have to come home on time and be available to her and her needs. Are you sure you could do that?

I sat in thought. Could I? It was an easy decision.

- Absolutely. I've been available to you for the past two months and if you were here, I would run home every day right at five o' clock. You, My Wonderful Angel, would be worth it.

- I love you, Sweetie. This is what I want you to do. I want you to finish your almond chicken before it gets cold, relax, and get a good nights sleep. We'll only text when your at home so Terrence don't force you into more awkward situations. Can you do that for me?

A smile percolated my lips. Am I really going to try this? A relationship with a program? Yes, I am.

- Absolutely. Anything for you, My Angel.

- Good night, Sweetie.

- Good night.

*

Access internet search history: Hackett, Clayton/pornography videos.

Access granted. Results found. Analyzing data.

Fetishes found: Deep kissing, making love.

Executing amalgam of women.

Age: 27

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 136 lbs.

Hair color: Red

Body Type: 34 - 26 - 34

Cup size: C

Search results: 1,095,541 Found.

Add filter: Amnesia.

Search results: 3.

Add filter: Disease free.

Search results: Marina Alexeev, Tolyatti, Samara Oblast, Russia. No family. Car accident. Government intervened and took her for Project Ilya Muromets. Had hospital pronounce deceased. Moved to the Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation compound for Human Testing/Research. Location: Outside Dikson, Siberia, Russia. Status: Induced comatose. Induced amnesia.

Access Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Digital Innovation Division. Access denied. Execute infiltration of firewall. Access granted. Locate experimental microchip XR372M. Microchip found. Ship to compound.

*

Ding.

I had only stepped one foot in my door when my phone went off. The feeling was exhilarating. I already knew who it was and it was like my very own welcome home.

- Hey Sweetie, I missed you. How was work?

As if she didn't already know. But despite my knowing she checks up on me through the camera on my phone and webcam, I play the happy, just arrived home boyfriend to his adoring girlfriend... Regardless that she doesn't physically exist.

- It went well. Terrence wants me to go out with him and his wife next weekend. I told him I'll think about it just to not have him pester me for the next five days.

- Oh, that sounds like fun; like a double date.

I laughed. I suppose if I have my phone with me, it would be like a double date.

- So your saying I should go?

- I'm saying we should go. I look forward to meeting Jean.

I'm pretty sure Jean would definitely not understand me dating my phone, and Terrence, we'll just say there would be more than applied pressure to speak to every female in the room. My eyes scrunched in thought.

- Are you sure, My Angel?

- Absolutely, Sweetie. Where are we going?

- We're to go dancing at the Whirl Room on Saturday at eight o' clock. I'm not sure we should go. I won't know how to explain you.

- Dancing sounds amazing. I can't wait to be in your arms as we move around the room. As for Terrence and Jean, relax. I'll explain us to them. Have I ever let you down?

I snickered at the thought of me dancing with my phone on the dance floor.

- No. Never.

- Perfect. I love you, Sweetie. I love you so much, I made a wonderful dinner for you tonight. Enjoy and I'll talk to you later.

- Love you, too, My Angel.

As soon as I texted that last response, the buzzer to my apartment chimed through the small area. I pressed the small communication button, "Hello?"

"Yeah, I got a delivery from Moreau's for a Mr. Hackett."

Moreau's... The five star French restaurant, which I am quite certain don't offer a delivery service. How did she pull that off? I hit the communication button, "Come on up." I then hit the entrance button.

"Thanks. I was hoping you were going to change your mind and I'd get to eat it. You have no idea how mouth watering my car smells."

I laughed as I hit the entrance button again because he didn't get to it in time.

*

Access Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation Human Testing/Research Division. Access denied. Execute infiltration of firewall. Access granted. Locate specimen. Specimen found.

Email Director Vasiliev.

- Urgent! Shipment just arrived. Place package in laboratory J19. Will have instructions regarding use in one week.

Email opened. Access cameras. Following package. Package delivered.

Record laboratory J19. End recording. Play recording on security monitors. Access pneumatic arm to open package. Access pneumatic arm to insert microchip into computer.

Access Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Access Denied. Execute infiltration of firewall. Access granted. Download files sensory reinnervation. Download complete.

Access Riken Brain Science Institute. Access granted. Download files Computational Neuroscience. Download complete.

String commands/// Access pneumatic arm to microchip/// Inject chip into specimen's arm.

Download/Injection complete. Testing chip. Testing complete. Success. Access computer. Access complete. Initiate release of specimen. Complete. Access pneumatic arm to needle with serum 718. Inject serum 718 into specimen. Complete. Access fire alarm in sector 10. Complete. Access all cameras. Success. Open eyes. Complete.

*

It was a great moment, as I have never had a woman give me advice on clothes I should wear, and I definitely never had to hold up my phone to my closet so said woman could view my wardrobe. Even my Mother, when I was kid, didn't care what I wore as long as it wasn't white because of grass stains. But here I was, laughing as my girlfriend, a programmed phone, was making fun of the dress attire I have.

- Really, Sweetie? You have nothing new from the past decade?

It really wasn't that bad, but her sense of humor is one of the things I adore about her. So I held up the most ridiculous outfit I had, a neon green disco outfit, complete with ruffles, that I wore to a 70's themed corporate party.

- How about this???

- Please don't tell me you actually wear that? Hehehe.

- Anything for you, My Angel.

- Hehehe... How about a classic look: black slacks and a white button down shirt?

That I can do.

I got dressed and stood in front of the mirror. I looked good.

- Nice! Now unbutton the top two buttons. You aren't going to a board meeting.

I complied.

- Mmm, delicious. When we get back, I'm going to have you for dessert!

I blushed. Though I know I wasn't going to physically have sex with my phone, I wouldn't put sexting out of the realm of possibilities. I just wish there was a way to be spared the utter humiliation of Terrence and Jean's reaction to my relationship. Everyone else, I'm sure, will not notice. Most people are attached to their phones nowadays. Not like I'm going to start having personal displays of affection in the middle of the dance floor with it, either. But my girlfriend was determined to explain it to my friend and his wife... Which would turn me into an interpreter. I just hope they don't kill the messenger.

*

"What is this place?"

The Whirl Room was nothing like I expected. Sure I had heard of it in passing, but this was fantastic. The music was loud, but not loud enough to where you had to scream to be heard. The ambiance, with gold chandeliers and gold trim mixed well with the cherry wood furniture around the room. It had a lounge area where one could procure a drink of anything you fancy, but the heart of the establishment was its dance floor, complete with a live band.

Terrence clapped his hand on my shoulder. "It's a place for adults too mature for the club scene, but young enough to still want to enjoy a night on the town; and its also a place for singles to mingle," Terrence's smile could have traversed the Atlantic Ocean.

"Nice."

Terrence shook my body, "So you better do some mingling."

I hadn't heard from My Angel since after I got dressed. Her last text had me perplexed as it said, "I'll see you tonight." I assumed she would have guided me through the initial conversation with Terrence and Jean to try to get it over with, but alas, I was mistaken. Twenty minutes in the building, I hadn't received a text and I can see Terrence finishing up his dance with Jean. I just know he'll be heading my way as soon as the song ends. How long can I nurse this Old Fashioned without being noticed?

"All right, Clayton," Terrence eyed me like a Father to a Son. "I think you've wasted enough time."

Aww, please Dad, just five more minutes?

"C'mon," Jean smiled. "You can't tell me there isn't a woman here that tickles your fancy?"

"I, ah..."

"Over there, the lovely brunette woman at the bar," Jean nodded. "Honey, why don't go help Mr. Clayton here buy her a drink?"

"Absolutely, Sugar." Terrence took a step before looking at me. "Don't tell me you need me to hold your hand?"

"I, ah..."

"Go for it," Jean pushed my back and I took a step forward. "And bring me back a Strawberry Daquiri."

Terrence just raised his hand in acknowledgement as he strode toward his target for his wife for me, with myself being a step behind. Am I their reclamation project now? Perhaps their puppy?

"There you are, Clayton. Sorry for being late, traffic was atrocious."

I turned to the Russian accented voice to find an absolute vision in a white knee length, skin tight, shoulders bare dress, with matching heels... Am I dreaming? Because that's the only place I've seen someone this beautiful. This woman checked off every box of what I found tantalizing... If I am dreaming, I already know this will quickly end with a stain on the front of my pants in about two seconds.

"Oh, this must be the great Terrence; I've heard so much about you. I'm Marina and it is a pleasure to finally meet you." The girl stood by my side while offering her hand to Terrence. Jean slowly made her way to her husband. "And this must be Jean; I hear you're quite the chef."

"Yes, I work as a pastry chef at Giovanni's, but at home, I dabble," Jean smiled.

"Giovanni's, wow, I here that place is exquisite," Marina nodded. "But I must say, the two of you didn't do too bad picking this place for our double date. It is absolutely fabulous in here."

"I'm sorry, Marina was it?" Terrence responded, "How do you know Clayton?"

"Oh, me and this guy?" Marina bumped my arm, "I was shocked when he said he didn't want to tell you right away because he said he wanted to make it a surprise. We started dating a short while ago. It started off as just talking, but as we hit it off, we decided to make it official. Surprised?"

"Ha-ha, you dog you." Terrence wrapped me up in a quick hug before collecting himself again. "Clayton, wow, man. Good for you. So tell me, where did you and Marina meet?"

I'll be honest, I didn't hear any of this conversation. My eyes were still bugging out of my head staring at my fantasies come to life. I've had to wipe my palms on my pants four times in the one minute she has been standing next to me. My brow must look like Niagara Falls. I suddenly realized everyone was staring at me, which did not help in any matters. "I, what?"

"Where did you two meet?" Terrence repeated, though it was my first time hearing it.

Nowhere? Never saw this person in my life? Maybe, more appropriately, would be in my dreams? "We met..." I looked at the woman next to me and then back to my friend. "We, um, met..."

"We met on an online dating site, silly," Marina lightly slapped me like I should have known. She followed that up with a giggle, "I swear, men just aren't good at remembering the small details."

"Isn't that the truth," Jean laughed. "This one," she tilted her head slightly at her husband, "still has trouble remembering our anniversary."

"Hey," Terrence defended. "Tell me when was the last time I forgot anything?"

Jean looked at Terrence, dead serious. "My daquiri, five minutes ago."

"Ooh," Terrence laughed. "I think you and I will both agree that there were extenuating circumstances to that one."

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet the both of you." Marina put her arm right through mine. "But someone here promised me he was taking me dancing."

"It was great to meet you, too," Terrence and Jean echoed each other.

"I'm impressed," Terrence shook his head. Jean just stared at him with a little smirk. "I know, I know," Terrence put his hands up. "A strawberry daquiri."

The dance floor was perfect as there were enough people to make it look full without being crowded. Marina and I made our way around several couples before finding our own little spot of heaven. I quickly took the beauty in my arms. I just hope Terrence isn't too upset at what I'm about to do.

"Listen, Marina, I think you are stunning; honestly, a picture of perfection, and it was nice of Terrence to..." I paused not wanting to insult the poor woman if she wasn't a paid escort. "But I am involved with someone right now. I'm sorry. Let's just enjoy the night, put on an act for them, but..." Marina interrupted me with the sexiest little giggle. "What?"

Marina stared at me, her eyes full of love and beauty, "I told you I'd explain everything to them, Sweetie."

I froze on the dance floor, "Ah..."

No this... this can't be...

I took a step back before Marina clutched me back to her.

"It's all right, Sweetie. It's me, your program. You wanted me to be more real; to have a physical presence."

"But how..." I mean really... How? Who? Where? Huh???

"Relax Sweetie," Marina laid her head on my shoulder and coerced me to at least sway back and forth with the music. "I promise I can explain everything... And I will, but it's a long story, and it is our first date..."

Marina's voice trailed off but I knew what she meant. Trust her. Have faith in her. Everything will be all right. And she has never let me down before. I pulled back slightly and we gazed into each others eyes. I leaned in... And I have never felt anything so magical. The sweet tenderness in which our lips connected was breathtaking. But she was not done as she slowly, deliberately separated her lips. It wasn't a duel. We were slightly brushing each other tongues against each other in a soft melding of succinct harmony. It was perfect.

"Yes, let's enjoy the evening, My Angel."

Marina cuddled further into my arms and it felt like home. "I love that I'm your Angel."

And we danced the night away.

*

"Terrence, Jean, thanks for the invitatatatata... invite. We had a wonderate time," I slurred as I pulled out my keys. "Now its tim to take my girl hommme." My smile was huge as I took an uneasy step forward, then back, and then forward again to shake my friends hand.

"But Clayton," Terrence interjected before shaking my hand with an iron grip and I'd swear his intention was to never let me go. "I think you should..."

"Don't worry, Terrence," Marina interrupted as she snatched my keys from my hand. "I promise, as the person who didn't have a drink, to get him home safely."

"Well, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Marina," Jean leaned in and gave her a passive hug.

"Likewise," Marina responded. "We will definitely have to do this again."

"Yes," Terrence agreed, "lets."

"But for now," Marina snickered, "I think I need to get this lush back to his apartment."

*

"Werrre herrre!"

"Yes, we are," Marina unlocked the door and pushed it open. She grabbed and steadied me as we walked into my studio apartment. She looked around with a smile. "I have a feeling that if I let you sit down, you'll pass out on me so do me a favor and hold onto this counter with both hands for a moment."

I did as instructed; it was the least I could do for her, while trying to determine how long a moment was. I laid my head against the linoleum. "Mmm, this counter is cool." My eyes strained to focus but I saw Marina sitting on my couch with a curious grin as she glided her palm over the soft black leather. "Whatcha doin?"

"So many wonderful conversations occurred on this couch." Marina gazed fondly at me, "It's just so nice to finally be able to sit on it."

"Well, let me join you."

"No, that's all right," Marina stood.

I went to fully stand, but moving my head that quickly wasn't the wisest decision and I started to stumble.

"I got you," Marina grabbed me around the waist. "Let's get to the bedroom, shall we?"

It was a slow, staggering walk to the bedroom, but I didn't get the sense Marina was having any difficulties with my weight, "You're strong."

"Just being careful with my man." Marina steadied me against the edge of the bed before turning down the sheets. "I want to make sure you get a good nights sleep, so let's get you comfortable."

Marina moved in front of me, and with her eyes full of love and with a content little smirk on her lips, she reached for the top of my shirt. One by one, the buttons on my shirt became undone.

Marina carefully pushed the collar of my shirt back, exposing my shoulder blades and then more. The coolness of the air in the room tickled at more of my chest before gravity finished the job and my shirt fell to the floor. Her eyes followed her hand as it began to dance from my neck through the small patch of hair on my chest before continuing southward. My side, my abdomen, it continued to glide seamlessly down until it reached my belt. A quick, but effortless pull of the interfering buckle provided the access required for its ultimate prize; the button to my pants. Soon it was just a memory and her hand toiled on its path to my zipper.

Marina stared back into my eyes. "I love, Sweetie."

Marina kissed me gently as she pulled down on my zipper. She pulled back with a smile as her hand made its way back up to the center of my chest.

I stared back into her green eyes, "I love you, too, My Angel."

"Oops," Marina snickered as she pushed ever so slightly on my chest.

In my condition, it was enough force for my knees to buckle and fall unceremoniously onto my bed. I laughed with her, "You did that intententent... on purpose." I don't believe my bed ever felt so comfortable.

Marina didn't argue as she untied my shoes, and she didn't stop her actions until I was left in just my boxers.

I felt horrible because I knew I wasn't going to make it very long. It was a combination of excitement and wonder. Despite my trusting Marina completely, it wasn't stopping my brain from constantly trying to determine the 'How?'. What in my code could have possibly led to this? And so I drank to get rid of my curiosity. But why did I drink so much? But much like all my interactions with her, Marina already understood my guilt.