Algorithm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all right," Marina giggled.

I mused right back at her, "Someone pulled me to the back of the couch after some sweaty love making and allowed me to get stuck to the leather."

"I don't know who that could be," Marina stood, looking as perfect as ever. "Typical male, always forgetting."

I stood and embraced Marina's lithe body in my arms. "How about a shower?" I whispered as I nibbled at her ear.

"Sure," Marina mewled into me as she grabbed my backside. "But I do have to go shopping sometime today."

"Shopping? For what?"

"I do need more than that white dress as an outfit, Sweetie." Marina pulled away and kissed me sweetly. "Unless you're wanting me to walk around like a prostitute all day, everyday... But then you'll be doing the laundry every day so I have clean clothes."

"No," I nodded. "We can go shopping."

*

Shopping was an all day event with Marina. She bought all kinds of clothes; from formal wear to casual to pajamas to underwear and bras, to, oh yeah, lingerie. But she didn't stop at clothes. Makeup was a necessity, as well as the typical daily hygiene regimens we all have to endure; shampoo, conditioner, a toothbrush, as well as the daily regimens only women have to face; curling iron, hair dryer. I was beginning to wonder where it was all going to fit in my small apartment; just by the clothes alone I knew I was being evicted from my closet. But the last item she required was an automobile, going as far as buying a sky blue Audi A5, which will definitely appear odd sitting next to my older model Chevy Spark.

"So, explain to me how you are paying for all this again?"

We were at Moreau's, which normally had a six month waiting list, but Marina wanted to try what was considered the best Hilldale had to offer, and since I had already had it, thanks to her, she felt behind. The place was exquisite in every sense of the word and I must say, I felt out of place wearing a red t shirt and jeans while every other guy in here looked like a penguin.

"I simply put the funds in an account I set up. I don't steal, as that tends to create issues, it's more like conjuring. I just digitally put the money in the account."

I opened my menu, "And how did we get in here without a reservation?"

"There reservation system is electronic." Marina mused, "I fit us in."

"Oh." I stared at the words that held no meaning to me. "And what language is this?"

"French."

That didn't help. "Do they have tacos over there?"

"Tacos?" Marina snickered.

I shrugged, "French tacos?"

Marina downright laughed. "I'll order for both of us, Sweetie."

She understood my point. "Thanks, My Angel."

*

"So?"

Terrence sat in his chair and for the first time ever, he didn't start his day by turning on his computer. Instead, he just stared me down with a cat-ate-the-canary grin.

"So what?" I played dumb. I knew all Terrence wanted to know, but why not hold my friend in suspense?

"You know damn well what," Terrence rolled his chair right next to me. "What happened with Marina?"

I swiveled to face my friend, "I have a girlfriend." I leaned back in my chair and, with a smile, put my arms to the back of my head. I was walking on sunshine.

"Yes," Terrence gave a fist pump. "I knew it."

I relaxed back to a seated position, shaking my head at my friends excitement for me. "Maybe more."

"After one date?" Terrence's enthusiasm tempered, "Don't you think that's kind of sudden? I mean, you just met the woman on Saturday. It took me three years to ask Jean to marry me."

"Yes," I chuckled. "I didn't say I have asked her or even bought a ring." I then turned back to face my computer. "I'm just saying I think Marina and I will get there."

"I'm happy for you, my man," Terrence pointed at me as he rolled back to his computer. "Finally allowing yourself to pick a girl and be happy."

"Finally picking a girl?" I typed in my password. "I think you have your friends confused."

"No, I don't."

I turned back to Terrence, "What do you mean?"

Terrence turned back to face me, "You could have dated any number of the women in this office; even Raquel if you had wanted."

"Ha!" I shook my head. "Don't make me laugh."

"I'm serious, Clayton. You just let yourself be too nervous to see it. Everyone here likes you..."

"Everyone?" I interrupted and Terrence knew full well to whom I was referring.

"Okay, almost everyone," Terrence back tracked, but Ross hates you because Raquel likes you. But you were so caught up with yourself, you were too blind to see it. You let yourself be just friends with the women here, or more appropriately, acquaintances, because the way I see it, I'm the only one here you actually opened up to."

"Terrence..." I was done with this conversation. I never expected him to tease me. Not like this. "Just stop."

"No, I'm right. Terrence then stood. "Hey everyone, my man, Clayton has a girlfriend now!" he shouted. "Let's give the man some love for finally coming out of his shell!"

Applause. And not just one or two people either. It was genuine applause from half the floor. I stood to see so many people standing and clapping. I heard people say "Way to go," and "Good for you." I couldn't believe it. I gulped and sat down.

"See," Terrence sat as the uproar died down.

"You made your point," my hands became a blur on my keyboard. "Time to work."

"Yeah," Terrence smugly laughed. "I always am... But I'm still happy for you."

That morning, people kept finding an excuse to walk by my cubicle and congratulate me, and some even inquired about Marina. In those instances, Terrence was more than happy to share the couple of pictures he took of the two of us at the Whirl Room. Raquel even stopped by and wished me the best. During our brief conversation, I did see a flash of disappointment cross her face, but she recovered just as quickly. After she left, Terrence responded with, "I told you." I just went back to work.

*

"Wow, did you see the woman who just walked in?"

The voice came from behind me. On Mondays, as in the only day the coffee is hot and the donuts are not quite bricks, the refreshment table can be popular. I, however, will never trust it. I mean, I sit right next to it, am on time every day, and still have no idea who's in charge of it.

"Nice," the second man approved. "Oh, but here comes Ross... and his puppy Brett is right behind."

"Douchebags."

It's nice to hear my fellow colleagues feel the same way about the guys in the reality gaming division as I do.

"Amen to that," Terrence held up his fist to the conversation, still without stopping his work. "Oh, look at that, its lunch time, Clayton," he stood. "I'll be right back; going to the fridge. Hey, Jean had made extra lasagna for today, do you want some? No way can I eat all this pasta."

Lunch time. I smiled as I stood, "No thanks. I'm meeting Marina at The Roasted Bean."

"Well, then you better hurry," Terrence pointed. "Because she's about to be cornered at the door by Ross and Brett."

"Not interested," Marina rolled her eyes in disgust. "Now if you'll excuse me."

"C'mon, its right around the corner," Ross smiled as he put his arm to the wall, right in front of Marina. "I promise, I'll treat you right."

"Hey, Ross, what's going on?" Though I hated the man, I had to step in. My love for Marina was far more.

Ross glanced at me over his shoulder and sighed in annoyance at my interruption, "This doesn't concern you Clayton, or do you need another reminder in front this lady." He then turned back to Marina, "Sorry about that, he's the office reject. What can you do, you know?"

Marina had been holding back... until Ross insulted me. In a blink of an eye, she grabbed Ross by his outstretched arm and twisted it behind his back. She then lifted it to maneuver him against the wall with hard thump.

"Ow," Ross' face was scrunched in pain.

Marina leaned in and whispered into his ear, to where only the three of us could hear, "I don't like you; but out of respect for my boyfriends work, I was attempting to be polite. Then you had to insult, my man."

I could see the realization of what Marina was saying set into Ross' feeble mind. "You mean, you're with that loser?"

"You don't learn." Marina lifted his arm even higher and used her free arm to apply force to the back of his neck.

"Ahhh!" Ross screamed.

"Now if I hear of you doing one more thing to my boyfriend, I will come over to that smug little high rise condo of yours at 15720 Aubrey Lane and break your shit off. Okay, Sweetheart?"

Ross was breathing heavily, his face still mashed against the wall.

In a louder tone, Marina interrogated further, "I said do you understand me?"

"Yes! Yes! I understand... Just let me go!"

"You made me ask twice." Marina then turned Ross around to face the small crowd. "Where's Raquel? Oh, there you are!" Marina nodded as Raquel was just now entering the commotion.

"Ross," Raquel raised her eyes in worry, "What's going on?"

"Do you want to tell her Ross, or should I?"

"Tell me what?"

"Fuck you," Ross strained.

"Again, wrong answer." Marina pushed down on Ross' back and slid her hands down from his arm to his wrist, torqueing it to an unnatural position. "Raquel, you're a good person, so I wanted to tell you Ross is sleeping with Kimberly in accounting. He says you're his lunch and she's dinner."

Raquel took a few steps toward Ross. "Is that true?"

"Honey, I can... I can explain."

"Explain this!" Raquel balled her fist.

"Wait!" Marina interrupted as she turned Ross away from the possible attack. Raquel paused, but it was apparent she was not happy about it. "Please, let me do that," Marina smiled. "I, after all, don't work here. You should spend your lunch down in human resources."

A smile pursed Raquel's lips.

"I'd say you're done here, Ross," Marina snickered. "Now for me to hold up my end of the bargain."

Marina spun Ross around and the momentary expression of relief from being free was quickly removed when she decked him. Ross fell into the wall before collapsing to the ground in a heap, blood trickling from his nose.

Applause. Even more than when they were clapping for me. I couldn't help smiling like the village idiot.

Marina brushed her hands together as she stared at Brett. "Do you need a turn?"

Brett took two steps back and appeared he was ready to run if needed. "No, I'm fine."

"Then some words of advise since you don't actually cheat," Marina scalded Brett the way a mother would a child. "Stop looking up to this asshole. Be yourself. And for goodness sake, Kerri's a good woman, stop dragging your feet and propose."

Brett nodded agreement before shaking his head, "How did you..."

"Ready for lunch?" I smiled, as I held out my arm.

Marina effortlessly hooked her arm in mine. "Absolutely, Sweetie."

We walked out the door and into the hallway. "So, what's going to happen now; you know, the aftermath of your hurricane here?" I asked as we waited for the elevator.

Marina giggled, so proud in herself, "Well, I sent an email to the head of Human Resources with several audio clippings of Ross being Ross, and spliced in some 'No' responses from Raquel, and he should be terminated before you get back. As for me, don't worry about it. Somehow, all the cameras on your floor malfunctioned for the ten minutes I was there; and your colleagues won't say anything because they're just as happy Ross will be gone as well. He sure did make a lot of enemies."

I must admit, I was proud of My Angel as well.

*

I stared at the big diamond ring on the billboard for Radiance, the best jewelry shop in the city. The fine print said it was a princess cut diamond, whatever that means to the professionals, but to me it meant it belonged on the finger of a princess... My Princess Angel. But how to buy a ring? I have found it difficult to surprise my girlfriend. Flowers, done it. Chocolates, been there. But every time I had given her something, she has known. She has never came out and said it, but when you do bring home flowers and she has an empty vase already waiting, that's a clue. Buying online is out - She's connected to the internet, so yeah, she knows. Stores? The problem is cameras. They're everywhere and she likes to check in on me. Some people would be annoyed by her actions, going as far as saying they're being smothered, but honestly, I'm not doing anything wrong and I love the attention. Besides, I wrote the program; any flaws are on me.

"Man, you have it bad," Terrence laughed as he pulled my shoulder towards the taco truck, our place to go when I need a break from deli sandwiches and Terrence didn't have any left overs from the night before because "it would have been sacrilegious to leave any food on the plate." He shook his head, "Beef burrito, please."

"She's the one. I just know it." I glanced at the menu, "Do you have any French tacos?" The guy in the truck stared at me as if I had a second head. I suppose you had to have been there. I coughed to break the tension. "Two chicken soft tacos with sour cream, please."

Terrence gave me an inquisitive look, "Are you sure you're ready for living with someone?"

"We already are," I smiled. "And its amazing."

"You sure you know the woman well enough?" Terrence grabbed his Styrofoam container, "She could be some kind of gold digger?"

"I know everything about Marina." Of course I did. I designed her. "And, c'mon, you know how much I make. It's an above average wage, sure, but I'm not rich by any means. Besides, she makes more money than me, anyway." Terrence stared at me, digesting what I was telling him as I grabbed my lunch. "Look, I haven't really had much luck with women, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I want. Marina has a great personality, accepts me for who I am, is funny, and we love each other. What else is there?"

"Do you guys mind stepping to the side?"

We both looked up at the taco truck driver and then over our shoulders at the line that was building up behind us. "Sorry," we said in unison.

"All right," Terrence chuckled. "I definitely like you better this way than what you were before." He then put his arm around me, "So what do you need me, your best man, to do, because if it was just buying a ring, you would have already gotten it."

*

It was a fantastic dream. Marina, in between my legs, pleasuring me with that adorable mouth, and those hypnotizing emerald greens. I can't recall the last time I had a wet dream, but I was building to a climax.

Marina took me back into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down, slowly, tantalizingly. Her tongue remained active as she continued, swirling, dancing along my shaft. One of her hands wrapped snug around the base, going up and down with a feathery touch, but in an opposite way from her mouth; as one was going up, the other was going down and vice versa. Not to be outdone, her other hand was massaging my sensitive orbs.

"Oh, My Angel," I moaned.

The sensation paused for a moment, "Yes, Sweetie."

What? My eyes shot open and I looked down. Marina was there, smiling as if she had just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. "You playful minx. You're going to make me late for work."

"Happy three month anniversary."

Yes, three months. Two months dating her on my phone and one month dating her physical form. Though I've enjoyed both, having the physical relationship does have its perks... I could be late for this. "Get up here so I can love you properly."

Marina bobbed down on me two more times, before slithering her naked perfection up my side. My lips found hers quickly, and I swear her taste is the most powerful aphrodisiac in existence. Her flavor is like fine wine and just as intoxicating. Our tongues weaved and entangled and it was easy to fall into our mutual love for each other. Every time is like the first time, soul searching and connecting.

My hands, never stay pat. Despite knowing every square inch of Marina's body, they still explore, searching every last pore of delightful pleasure as if by some chance I missed even one millimeter. I couldn't have it be neglected. Her skin, so soft, so delicate, as if I were brushing against silk. One hand found its home, molding and shaping her derriere, each point of pressure eliciting pure music to my ears from the passion created by My Wonderful Angel. As if it were a competition, my other hand explored her breasts, smooth and pliable, each equipped with their own little noise maker, with just the slightest pinch of her nipples she mewls her fervor of ecstasy.

Marina reaches between us and finds my shaft. It's her way of implying she is ready for more. Her trickery is to manipulate my manhood with such delicate precision to force me to feel exactly as she does. But she already accomplished that feat before I even woke up.

I move my hand from her backside, and already it's in misery from the separation. Lower it travels, lower and to the inside of her leg. Her thigh, a juicy, wonder of sensitive flesh that automatically heightens Marina's tension. Still, my hand has not reached its final destination and up it crawls to the promised land.

One finger slid in and Marina gasped into my mouth. Her work on my tower becomes forgotten as I insert a second finger. I delve into a rhythm of small quick, thrusts; each intrusion met with a serenade of moans and with each withdrawal, my fingers become coated with a fresh sheen of love elixir. I use my thumb to strum a little tune upon her rosebud and it sends her into a point of need. Now my love is ready.

My hand retracts and traverses down Marina's leg again. This time, my mission is clear. I get a strong hold of her thigh and raise it in the air as I add a small twist of my own body. It is easy to enter her channel from this angle and I am greeted with an impassioned roar into my mouth. I had to agree.

I pushed in. Marina wiggled back. I started slow, but that only lasted a few seconds. After what she did to me and what I did to her, we were more than prepared to hasten our velocity. It was uncanny how we moved. We accelerated at the same time, the overwhelming impetus meeting head on in a collision of joy and euphoria. We needed all of each other. I propelled forward and she bucked back, the sensations too great for either of us hold back.

We tried to stay with our kiss, we really did, but as always, it was too much. My over stimulated gland let forth a wicked fierce typhoon of my essence into the one I love as Marina matched my rapture with an equal torrent of delirium. We embraced our bodies as one, as spasms wracked through both of our beings.

I took several deep breaths as I gazed at My Love, My Angel. "Yes, happy three month anniversary."

Marina cuddled into me. "We need more anniversaries to celebrate."

I would not argue with that.

I glanced over Marina's shoulder to note the time. "Damn," I bemoaned.

"What?"

"I gave a small chuckle, "Oh, I only have fifteen minutes to get to work."

"So we can cuddle longer?" Marina giggled.

"I wish." I kissed Marina and she kissed back. Her delicious lips, their sensual allure... I pulled away, "No, not fair. You're cheating."

"Can't blame a girl for trying."

I kissed her forehead this time, "I'll see you tonight."

*

I was still late. I had rushed through getting dressed, foregoing a desperately needed shower, threw on deodorant, grabbed everything I required for our day and raced to work... Well, raced as much as you can race in a Chevy Spark. It didn't matter as I was twelve minutes late. I sprinted through the parking lot and to the revolving entrance door. Why did these things move so slow? Once inside, I put speed to my step as I made my way to the elevators.

"Mr. Hackett." A man in a black suit folded his newspaper under his arm as he pushed himself off the wall. "So nice of you to join us today."