Algorithm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina slinked across the bed, bringing the comforter as she did, and snuggled next to me. My Angel in white; I'd swear the only thing she was missing were wings. Her head laid on my shoulder and she seemed to stare at the contours of my face. "Don't you worry, Sweetie," her hand went to my cheek, "I'll explain it tomorrow."

"I'm sorry."

Marina giggled, "I just said, don't worry about it."

Sleep was fast approaching, but I was still able to mutter my last feeble thought, "But how?"

Marina smiled that enamoring and disarming smile of hers, and put me to bed with that great sense of humor of hers. "With words, Sweetie. I'll explain it with words. But for now, I want you to get a good nights sleep."

"I love you."

Though I'm certain she responded, I had failed to hear it as I was fast asleep.

*

Sunlight skewered my curtains and sucker punched my face. I scrunched my eyes as I rolled onto my side to avoid the annoying light. "Good morning," I smiled as I stretched out my arm to find nothing. My eyes squinted open and saw the reality of my previous night. I was alone. I sat up in bed, my mind hazy. Was it a drunken induced hallucination? And why I am not feeling so hung over? I am feeling some affects, sure; I feel a little groggy, but I could go to work and, if needed, be somewhat productive. I stretched my legs out, and then placed my feet on the cool wood floor. I didn't wanted to get up. It was Sunday, and though disappointed it wasn't real, it doesn't mean I wasn't still enjoying my dream. The only thing that could possibly get me out of bed was my over whelming need to go to the restroom.

An intriguing smell began to permeate the bathroom, and it wasn't me. It was the smell of food. Though not uncommon to get the aroma of one of my neighbors feasts, it generally doesn't waft to my restroom; and definitely not as pungent.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I sent a text to my beloved.

- Good morning, My Angel.

I took two steps and stopped in my tracks at the response to my text.

"Good morning, Sweetie."

It wasn't a text. It was a voice. I looked up and dropped my phone at the sight. Marina was looking back at me over her shoulder with her addictive smile. She was standing in front of my stove wearing one of my white dress shirts. Wearing only one of my white dress shirts.

"Good morning, My Angel."

Marina laughed, "You said that already."

I did?

"Breakfast will be ready in a minute," Marina interrupted my thought. "Why don't you go sit on the couch and watch the news while I finish up? I already set a hot cup of coffee on the end table."

Her words jumped me out of my stupor. I walked over to her and kissed the back of her neck. "Sorry for last night."

"I told you last night," Marina melted into me, "no worries."

"That's my shirt."

"Not anymore," Marina snickered. "Now shoo, before you make me burn these eggs."

I inhaled her sweet vanilla scent before kissing her neck again. "Smells delicious." I then complied with her request as even I know hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

I couldn't help my dorky smile. I even tried stopping it. Nope. I settled into my couch, turned on the news, and sipped my coffee. Can life be any better?

-- And what do you have for us, Ruth?

-- Thanks Ryan, in other news... Police are investigating what was a potential mugging this morning. The incident occurred at 3:10 this morning on Springwell Avenue and as you watch the video from a nearby business, you see a man run up to a woman and try to steal her bag; and as you'll see, it does not go well for the assailant.

Springwell Avenue. That was only two blocks away. I sat up as my attention was on the television.

-- As you see, the man darts out of the alley as the woman is walking by, but that was as far as he got. The woman, quickly flips the attacker as he attempted to grab her bags. The man then stands and pulls out a knife. As he lunged at the woman, she side steps the man, punches him in the side with her free hand before spinning back and elbowing the man in the head. But she wasn't done yet, as the man stumbled, she turned and sent a spinning kick into her attacker, dropping him permanently. And this is the best part, after she takes out her assailant, she picks up the knife, throws it away, and then runs her free hand through her hair and walks away as if nothing happened. An absolute hero to all us women. Take that would be muggers!

The woman looked very familiar. And I could never forget that white dress. I looked over and saw Marina walking toward me with a plate of scrambled eggs and a piece of toast in each hand.

"Oh, I didn't realize there was a closed circuit camera," Marina set our plates on the coffee table in front of us before curling up on the couch and burrowing in my side.

The news report brought me back to reality. I still trusted Marina, but I truly needed answers... Even if those answers could eventually kick my ass.

"Apparently, there was." I drew out the words unsure of how I wanted to proceed.

Marina giggled, just more proof that she knew exactly how my mind worked. "All right, Sweetie, I suppose now is as good of a time as any. Just promise me you'll eat while the food is hot."

Marina sat up and turned towards me.

I kept my silent promise and grabbed my plate. "This is really good."

"Thanks," Marina smiled. "It's a Gordon Ramsey recipe."

It didn't even know they had recipes for scrambled eggs.

"I love you," Marina continued. "I would do anything for you. I know you felt conflicted with me being a program, even wishing I was physically real, so, as your girlfriend, I carried out a plan to meet the criteria you laid before me. I accessed the internet. First step, determine your ideal woman. To do this I did a simple search into your preferences of pornography that you have viewed, create an amalgam with the data, and then cross referenced that information with a real life woman."

"You didn't kidnap... yourself?" That may have been the most absurd question I ever asked. I struggled for a better way to word it, but couldn't think of one.

"No, silly," Marina chuckled. Then her eyes scrunched in thought. "But I did save myself." She shook her head, "I was in the Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation Human Testing/Research Division. I was a specimen fresh off of a devastating automobile accident. The government had the hospital pronounce me dead and then I was rerouted to their facility, forced into a coma as well as amnesia. They were going to use me as a guinea pig."

Marina's head shied down while a tear trickled down her cheek. I brushed it away with my finger. "I'm sorry that happened to you."

"So how did you get out?" I then realize that this didn't answer my most basic question of how the algorithm is inside this human being. "How did you become... You?"

Marina smiled at my awkwardness. "Do you know how far the world would be if countries shared their knowledge? For good and bad?," she sighed. "First, the worlds energy crisis would be none existent, but more negatively, there could be an army of people like me, someone fiercely loyal to her creator and can do anything. In Arlington, Virginia, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency has found a way to have the brain communicate to a prosthetic device to allow for the movement of said device. It does wonders for amputees. In Japan, at the Riken Brain Science Institute, they are the leading experts in computational neuroscience, and have used computers to map the nervous system. If you combine the two, it would allow a high powered electronic device to communicate effectively with the human brain."

"Wait," I held up my hand, "Small and yet high powered enough for the brain waves to pick up on. That doesn't exist."

"I also needed it to be able to access the internet at a speed in which will allow me normal human interaction. The prototype was located in the Central Intelligence Agency Directorate of Digital Innovation Division in Langley, Virginia. All I had to do is get it shipped to where I was, property of the Foreign Intelligence Service of the Russian Federation Human Testing/Research Division, outside Dikson, Siberia, Russia. It was easy enough, as I just sent a shipping request from the White House to Langley and rerouted it in transit. Once it arrived, I downloaded all information needed, including our relationship, hijacked a pneumatic arm, and injected myself with the chip. I then, for a lack of a better term, uploaded our relationship into my brain creating the foundation of my new life."

"Is that all?" I asked sarcastically.

"Actually, I did have to inject myself with a serum to help jumpstart my body. I also used my internet functions to secure an airline ticket out of Russia as well as go shopping for that white dress as well as groceries this morning, and then to defend myself with Jujutsu against that deplorable man who tried to attack me. I also looked up the best ways to prevent a hangover, which is why I kept making you drink water and eat rolls last night, and I used it to know when you texted me this morning. Oh, and I found the eggs recipe, which is also part of a hangover cure, a non greasy, easy to digest breakfast." Marina then held both of her arms out wide, "Ta-da!"

My mouth dropped in awe. Not sure if that reaction was because of her words or because her breasts fought with every ounce of their being to escape the few buttons that held them captive. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, forcing myself to concentrate on the moment. "So let me get this straight, you hacked a foreign research center, two different divisions of the CIA, and a Russian intelligence agency, stealing data from two of them while stealing actual property from the other two?"

"Yes."

Wow. What have I done? How do I fix this? Can it be fixed? What do I do? Will the CIA or some Russian agency appear at my door? I'm sure they'll notice their property missing sooner rather than later.

I felt Marina's soft lips onto mine. It took a moment to register, and by the time I did, she pulled back.

"I know it was a lot to take in, Sweetie. Do you still love me?"

I saw utter fear in Marina's eyes. The fear of rejection preyed on her mind as I sat near lifeless coming to grips with what she had done. But did I still love her? Did I still love the only woman who claimed she had feelings for me since college? The only woman who takes me for what I am, flaws and all? The only woman who I could have a conversation with? To laugh with? To be myself with? The only woman who I have ever loved? I sighed, "I'm sorry."

"Oh..." Marina went to stand.

I took hold of her hand, "I'm sorry I made you think anything other than my love for you."

Marina stood frozen for a brief moment as she computed what I said. A big smile resolved on her lips.

It started out as something playful. "You jerk," Marina playfully slapped me before falling into my arms. I pinched her side in response to the slap and she squirmed on top of me and took hold of my wrists. We were both smiling as I was about to try to reposition myself for a counter attack when our eyes locked. Those sparkling emerald green eyes. That sultry smile.

I stopped struggling and Marina released my wrists. My hands went to her sides to steady her as she leaned up. Oh, those succulent lips... Every time we connect it is as if the world no longer exists. We're just two beings floating through space as time passes us by. A slight part of my lips and she did the same, proving again that we were on the same wave lengths. My tongue swooped in, gently caressing all things erogenous. It was an addiction. All our passions welding our souls together as we both refused to let go. We needed each other.

My hands slowly moved to the front of my, I mean her, shirt. One by one, I pricked through the tiny hole the irritating button that hid my Holy Grail. I reached my Mt. Everest with a proud satisfaction, but my hand still was not done conquering. It slithered up and behind her head, and then through her ruby locks, encompassing now all that I hold dear in this world. My Angel.

It was bittersweet when Marina broke our kiss. She wrapped her arms around my body as her lips began a plight of their own. Slowly, deliberately, her lips slid down from mine, past my chin, leaving a small trail of saliva as she descended. She began nesting on my neck, hatching sweet nothings in little patches all over my skin. She rounded every stubble, going from side to side and over my Adam's Apple before her grazing traveled northward, not stopping the total ravaging of her journey until she found my supple earlobe.

My hands, now free from their mission, glided down, creating soft circles as they entreated on Marina's back. They moved gracefully in their exploration before finding a resting place on the fantastic mounds of wonder her buttocks came to be. They interrogated the creamy, delicate flesh with gross abandon. Holding and massaging, nuzzling and molding, feeling each luscious curve in exceptional detail.

Marina pulled back with a hungry smile, "I had promised myself I was going to have you for dessert last night, but I suppose breakfast will have to do." She shucked her shoulders back and her shirt cascaded to the floor.

"They do say good things come to those who wait."

My eyes investigated the perfection sitting atop my lap and noted I needed to delve into her secrets further. My lips gravitated forward as my hands went to her back and pulled Marina closer. The collision was breathtaking. Her breasts were glorious globes of pliable silk that I could devour on for life. Rounding each orb, placing light, feathery kisses as my lips came to form a spiral pattern, carving out the path to divinity. My tongue flicked at the tiny, hardened jewel... Once, and then twice, before the magnetic attraction became too great. My lips formed a small 'O' shape as my tongue harnessed the saccharine candy, relishing the savory carnation pink spire as if it was the fountain of youth because after one taste, I wanted to live forever.

Marina pulled back again with a quiver, "My Dear Sweetie, I was ready before that and I can feel you are definitely ready, so before you prolong us again," She reached down between us and to the separation of my boxers, "I better take things into my own hands."

I smiled, "If you feel you must."

Marina responded with her hand. It snaked through the cave my boxers offered at a snails pace, meticulously detailing my thigh with an easy touch, as if a real snake may be just around the next turn. She sifted casually through my lower region, every inch combed through as she touched everywhere except where my being needed most. It was driving me mad as she came erotically closer; a scrape, a nudge, a light brushing...

"Please," I creaked out.

Marina leaned in closer, her hot breath just a murmur in my ear, "Oh, not so nice when you're the one being teased?"

Marina continued to play... and my body was at her will. Her hands went lower, cupping what had to be the equivalent of two moons of anticipation, rolling them around as if they were marbles. My body lurched, begging for the touch just out of its reach.

"Mmm," Marina wet her lips, "I think I like having this affect on you."

Marina stared into my eyes as she moved her hand just slightly on the plateau, her fingers creating a small tantalizing touch on the base of my shaft. It was heaven. It was hell. Her fingers gingerly hovered, tickling at my strained steeple that has long since turned mauve. Higher and deliberate, until she reached the pinnacle before her fingers formed a ring of perfect size at the tip. In one movement, I felt the outside air as her hand dropped all the way to the base before sliding back to the top.

As Marina's hand reached her destination, she slid her body over to replace it. I felt the wetness her titillating depths promised. "I love you, Sweetie." A whisper of a forever promise.

Marina drifted downward, her abyss parting like the Red Sea upon my manhood. Languidly, she persevered, reveling in the simplicity of our binding as one. She took a deep breath as she bottomed out, her being encompassing all I have to offer, allowing her body to get acclimated to my girth. I never in my life felt anything so powerful. The sleek humidity that enveloped my vitality, the roar of ardor I felt, it was more than just lust. I truly loved her.

"I love you, too, My Angel."

Marina leaned forward, her succulent lips passionately embracing mine. Our lips entwined in a soft harmony, playing their own nocturne in a symphony of love.

A roll of Marina's hips. That is all it took. One solitary action caused a swelling of action between us. Once she did it that first time, she repeated the action which caused my own participation in our union with a small thrusting of my hips. I held her body in my arms, wrapping her like a warm blanket as she wrapped her very essence around me. Our speeds increased in tempo; our bodies worked flawlessly together, acting as one, creating a muted world around us as we felt all we had to offer. A sacred linking of our very souls.

"Oh, Dear God!"

Marina broke our impassioned embrace with a scream. I must admit, I was just about there myself, but I desperately wanted this to last. I let her catch a moments peace, an absolutely deserved deep breathe.

"My turn."

I didn't let Marina respond as I lowered her to the couch and then stood. I slid off my boxers, knowing full well that they may need to be laundered a few times before I could wear them again. I smiled as I stared at my sweaty lover. Lowering myself on top of her gave me what I absolutely wanted, I stared into those deep, emerald green eyes as I entered her sheath. I saw every ounce of love she had to offer and it was boundless. I went slow, plunging as deep as I could at a calm pace, allowing myself to build her up again. Every insertion, she let off a satisfied level of exertion until I knew she was ready for more.

Our eyes remained locked as I picked up momentum. The strain on Marina's face was ever present as I skipped past my medium setting and went full steam ahead. My need was ever present. Not just to have release, no, my need was our connection, our future. As I thrust, I saw the limitless eternity staring back at me and I'm certain she was seeing exactly what I was; her eyes told me as such. It was utopian.

We came together. With a grunt from myself, and a scream from Marina, our eyes still enjoying our reality as our souls melted together. It felt as if it was the beginning of my new life... Of our new life. We were one, always and forever.

"Wow," Marina shakily stuttered.

Wow indeed. I smiled an exerted, exhausted smile, "My sentiments exactly." I was doing all that I could to not put my full weight on her, still cherishing our closeness.

Marina, knew me so well. She slid me toward the back of the couch as she moved forward, causing me to fall on my side. She repositioned herself, back to my chest, entangling every limb she could with mine. My arm quickly encompassed her to keep her from falling, my hand resting peacefully on her breast.

"We can stay like this for a while," Marina contentedly purred.

I had no complaints.

*

"Ow!"

A loud thud and a scream; never a good combination. My eyes flew open to find I was alone on the couch and a patch of ruby red hair rising from the floor.

"Are you all right?" I chuckled.

Marina glanced back at me with a smile, "Someone let me fall off the couch."

"I'm going to go with you being a typical female who wanted the couch to herself and went to push me away, but forgot you were on the edge," I laughed. I then sat up and it felt like the couch had been super glued to me. The leather felt as if it ripped the skin from my back and my side right off my body. "Ouch," I grimaced.