Algorithmic Whore

Story Info
The AI placed her into sex work.
4.2k words
4.72
15.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story contains lesbian sex, sex with vegetables, anal, and oral sex. All characters are 18 or older.**

Jane Cryon lived in the not so far off future. Her parents had told her about how chaotic things had been before the government had been computerized. They needed to pay taxes, find their own purpose in life, and risk all sorts of peril and turmoil that Jane was excused from. Now, society was organized by AI, and Jane was about to be sorted into a career path now that she had graduated highschool.

She saw one of her friends go first before the assembly. "Anna Young." A voice spoke. A hazel haired and amber eyed beauty with some of the best grades in class stood at the podium. She was small with a round head and tomboyish features. She waited patiently for the verdict. "You have been chosen to pursue a research position. Please report to Professor Lincoln." Relief flooded the young woman's face. Jane was glad. Anna had worked very hard for her grades, and now she was being recognized for them.

"Daniel Farge." A young man Jane didn't know scuffled on stage as Anna left. He didn't look all that impressive. Jane thought she maybe had seen him smoking outside the school a few times. "Manual labor. Report to Officer Quinn."

Daniel spat, "Figures. Sure you don't have any openings for movie stars?"

"You may re-apply for evaluation in one years time." The Voice continued, "You are in the top 20% of manual labor potential, and in the bottom 15% of Acting and Entertainment potential. Classes in acting, writing, and public speaking can be made available to you in your off hours."

"It was a joke dipshit." Daniel rolled his eyes. He was about to head off the podium before he stopped and asked, "What about art?"

"Processing-" it paused, "You are in the top 50% in Art related disciplines. Classes can be made available to you in your off hours. You may apply for re-evaluation in 1 years time."

"Sure. Sign me up." There was a glimmer of hope in his eyes as he left the stage. Jane sighed in relief. If a loser like that guy had hope, maybe she could too.

"Jane Cyron." She gulped. She stood and passed by Anna on the way to the podium. Anna gave her a thumbs up. Jane nodded and smiled. She didn't know what she would be good at. Her grades were average, and while she had a number of hobbies, she had no idea what the algorithms would decide for her.

She saw her picture up on the screen. At least she was pretty, she thought. Her red hair was a braided into a cord down to the middle of her back. Her pale blue eyes shone from beyond crystal glass spectacles. She'd been too awkward to get a date all through high-school, but it certainly wasn't due to her looks. At least, that is what Anna kept telling her. Jane had been wondering if Anna had a thing for her for years, but their friendship had never wavered, and she never risked asking.

On the podium, in front of everyone, she awaited the verdict. Doctor? Teacher? Electrician? She didn't have any idea. She didn't have the build for labor or the mind for rocket science, but something in-between would suit her just fine. She'd always been interested in Politics, but hadn't been all that popular.

But no matter what she had hoped for, she had never suspected what the AI would sort her into.

For all to hear, in front of the entire graduating class, the computer announced, "Sex worker."

The crowd was silent. Jane must have misheard. "Uh, what?"

"You are in the top 40% for the occupation of Sex worker." It continued, "All other potentials lie under this mark."

Jane couldn't believe her ears. She saw Anna with her mouth covered in shock. She saw Daniel smirk and snigger. Both reactions were common all around her. She felt herself desperately wanting to get off the stage, but she had to reason with the machine. "S-Surely there are other things." She stammered. "I, I haven't even had se-" She didn't continue, but most of the crowd understood. She heard some laughter. She was mortified.

"You're grades are sub-optimal for most professions." The computer began it's reasoning's. Jane already felt her chest clench. "And you are not fit for manual labor tasks. You're extracurricular activities do not reveal any hidden potential within your interests." Jane felt like she was about to cry. "However, you do posses many rare traits."

"Like what?" Jane was almost afraid to ask. She realized quickly that she should not have asked the question in such an open and public forum.

"You are within the top 10% of traditional attractive features including an optimal bust size, waist to hip ratio, and symmetry. You also posses unique and exotic qualities such as hair and eye color." That was all true. "You also have a very active sex drive, as indicated by your internet history and footage from your phone and computer webcam." She had almost forgotten how much information the computer had, "You masturbate on average twice a day, three on weekends. You have a high disgust tolerance for a large amount sexual taboos, and an active interest in others including-"

"Th-that's enough!" She nodded, but the computer kept talking past her,

"Sadisim, masochism, voyerism, exhibitionism, orgies, non-consent, and homosexual acts." It finished. She heard active laughter from many members in the audience now. "Those make up 90% of your search history. There are others that are less indicative."

If this kept going Jane was going to cry. "S-So?" She tried to brush it off. Her voice choked her. "What's the runner up?" She croaked. "Are there any other options?"

"Another potential option is "Experimental drug test subject."" Jane whimpered. "Sex work has higher pay, higher average reported happiness, and lower health risks, and is thus advised." Jane was silent. She couldn't accept this, not yet. "Classes can be given to you in your off hours if you wish to re-apply for another discipline next year." And then, suddenly, Jane realized that there were no other classes she could think of taking. No career path she'd wanted to go for. This was it.

"What if I'm not happy?" She asked. She didn't know if the computer could answer that question. She was surprised that it did.

"Data has been collected on how content people are with their jobs under this predictive algorithm. Your psychometrics have been compared to others in this career. The chances of you enjoying your work can be calculated based on current available data. Calculating-" It paused again. She waited with bated breath, "On a scale of one through ten, with one being unhappy 5 being content, and ten being perfectly happy, survey results predict that there is a 98% chance that within one week you will pick a nine or ten."

"What?" Jane felt like the computer was calling her a whore. And what was worse, the computer was backed up by a lot of facts. There were some more chuckles.

"Most are uneasy within their first week in this profession." The computer explained. "But usually, this profession becomes enjoyable very quickly." So she was going to let herself be fucked until she learned to like it? That felt so- Wrong? No. It felt kind of hot actually.

"Okay." She nodded. "I'll try it." She said with a blush.

"An apartment has been procured for you. You will receive job notifications within 48 hours."

--

Jane's new place was already stocked with clothes and groceries. More than that, she found the place to be perfect for her. In many ways, it was too perfect. She had always wanted a small study filled with books, but she had never told anyone that. She'd always wanted clothes that were a touch less conservative, but had always been embarrassed to buy them. And she certainly had never told anyone about a desire to try out new sex toys, and yet, she found an entire chest full of them.

More disturbingly, she found bananas, cucumbers, carrots, coconut oil, and instructions on how to use them sexually in a healthy manner in every orifice right next to an average cook book in the kitchen. That was never something she had wanted to try. She had never thought of it until now. She had never known how much she wanted to try that until it was all laid it all out. Now it was guessing things about her that she didn't even know, and it was right.

Jane gulped and dipped a finger into the oil, and then slathered it on one of the carrots. She just looked at it for a moment before taking a deep breath and licking it. It was slick, and in fact, tasty. She was going to have to practice for her new job right? She didn't know the exact roles she would play, but she had to work on her skills right?

She looked around. She wouldn't get any job notifications until tomorrow. There was no one but her.

Well, no one but her and the computerized government that saw everything everyone did. But it was benevolent wasn't it? The idea that she was being watched just made her feel hotter as she slowly teased at the hem of her skirt at her rear, lifting it and tucking it in her waistband above her panties. She was home alone, so she could do this without worry. Then she pulled down her panties and leaned over the kitchen table, straddling one of the corners with her clit and leaving her bear butt in the air. She had been so horny ever since the ordeal in front of the whole school.

She rubbed herself a bit with the table before she took the carrot in hand and maneuvered it behind her. She licked her lips, spread herself with one hand and pushed against her willing pussy lips, up and down. That felt nice. She was wet enough that she hardly needed the oil. She teased the opening and giggled at herself. This was so strange.

Maybe she should try her ass? It would be a better angle. She had tried anal before and had even become used to at least a little stimulation back there. She moved it up and felt herself relax as the vegetable sunk into her dirty hole. She coo'ed and shivered as she relaxed. It went about halfway before liked the depth. She began to slowly fuck herself with it as she humped the table. She got into a good rythum-

"Incoming visitor." She heard. And then there was a knock at the door. Her ass clenched and she grunted. She quickly pulled up her panties and un-tucked her skirt before realizing the carrot was still in her and quickly wiggled it out in a panic. It slipped out and bounced the floor. "Door is opening." She heard she as she brushed off her skirt and turned to the door.

"Jane?" It was Anna. The hazel girl was smaller and more petite than Jane, but she stood tall enough to make Jane feel inferior. "Hi." She walked in. "I hope I'm not intruding on-" She looked around at the vegetables on the table, "Lunch?"

"No! No!" Jane shook her head. "No trouble at all." Jane changed the subject, "Please, sit down." She pulled up a chair and quickly swiped the carrot from the floor and threw it out. "So, what are you researching?" Jane sat down herself. She felt her that her panties were wet from the previous activity. She wanted release, but she also wanted to catch up with Anna. She looked into the boyish girls amber eyes, "Congrats on the position by the way!"

"Thank you!" Anna nodded. She seemed remorseful. "and I'm sorry about what you had to go through. I can tell you are still pretty embarrassed."

"It was embarrassing." Jane admitted. Damn, she could tell Jane was blushing. "But at least neither of us were forced to leave the country or anything." The computer did try to keep people close to home and friends together if possible.

"That was good." Anna nodded. "I'll be researching building materials and structural supports for large projects." Jane nodded, knowing nothing about any of that. "Do you know exactly what you will be doing yet?" Anna asked awkwardly.

"No, not really." Jane shook her head.

"I mean," Anna squirmed at the thoughts in her mind, "Like, Entertainment? With pictures and videos and stuff, or, you know, more physical, touchy stuff."

"I still don't know." Jane shook her head. She must have been blushing just as much as Anna.

"Right. Of course. It's still so early." Anna nodded. "Well, we'll keep in touch right?"

"Of course!" Jane nodded. Anna rose and waited there, as if there was something on her mind. "What is it?"

"Nothing." She shook her head. "Just... three times a day? Really?"

"Anna!" Jane looked away with an embarrassed smirk. "I guess I am good for this job."

"Ha, yea, I guess." Anna nodded. "I can only imagine you are due for-" and suddenly her eyes widened and she looked all over, "Oh shit." She saw the phallic vegetables all out in a row with the coconut oil, it's cap still off. "Oh, I interrupted-" She was beat red.

"N-No!" Jane lied. "It's not what you think!" She laughed awkwardly. "Sicko. Who would do anything so weird right?" she stood in front of the book that explained it all, hoping she hadn't read the title.

"Right, Sorry." She didn't seem completely convinced. "I just, um," She stammered, and recovered, "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"No, not at all. Let's just all forget about it." Jane wanted desperately to talk more about friendly things.

"But." Anna's eyes looked at the table just where Jane had been humping it. She knew. She must have. Jane was mortified again. "If you were the kind of sicko who would do that." She looked at Jane, "Would you let a sicko like me watch?"

"Let you," Jane imagined it. It felt like a dream. "Watch?"

"I've never watched anything like that before." Anna admitted. "And since yesterday, I've been thinking about you."

The idea of Anna watching her fuck herself was appealing. Especially if it was her job. "Well, I'd have to charge you." Jane joked. She was still too afraid to take the offer seriously.

"What are your rates?" Anna asked seriously. Jane was flabbergasted. "Part of the reason I came here was actually to ask about that. If I could get the courage."

"Oh, well," Jane had no idea how to respond. "C-Computer?" She asked allowed. "What are my rates?"

The computer pinged on, "All jobs have a sliding scale for quality and experience. Average Market rates are the following. Ten credits per hour to watch. Performing requests for tips to a limit of 100 credits is also allowed." Jane nodded, but the computer continued, "In terms of contact with the customer, touching costs 20 credits, oral contact is 30, vaginal costs 40, anal costs 50, a deal of 100 credits gives the customer all contact for 1 hour, an extra 50 can be charged for additional hours in bulk-"

"That's enough I think!" Jane swallowed hard. "Ha, ha," she tried laughing off the awkward silence. "I guess I really have my work cut out for me, huh?"

"Do you have any costumers yet?"

"What? No not yet."

"Would you like one?" things were moving quickly. This isn't the way she had imagined it happening either. "I have, uh," Anna looked in her purse, "Fifty on me I think. More if you take card." This couldn't be happening. Jane's mouth was watering.

"Well, um," Jane squirmed like an animal under a microscope, "What did you have in mind?"

"I guess I can start with watching." She answered. "Just to see how it goes." She put ten credits on the table. Just like that. "Or, do you want more?"

"No! That's fine!" She nodded. "I just, um," Jane stood up, "I guess I should start doing something. Like, well," Jane dawdled her thumbs, "How about, your first request is free?" She chuckled. "What do you want to see?"

Anna was nervous too. "Maybe," Anna paused. It looked like she knew exactly what she wanted but didn't have the courage to say it. "What you were doing before I got here."

"Oh." Jane coughed. "Well. That was really," Jane squirmed some more, "That was really just, I mean, I'd never actually done it before! I was just curious and-"

"I'll give you another ten." She put it on the table. "Please?" Anna asked.

Jane couldn't believe her eyes. Anna wanted to see her fuck herself with a vegetable. Heck, she would pay to see it. The idea that anyone would pay her to do anything was surprising enough, but Anna? Having Anna care enough about something she did that she'd buy it? And more than that, it wasn't just any service, it was a weird, sexual experiment. And Anna wanted to go on the journey with her. Jane realized how much she had needed that. To have someone with her when she tried something so personal. And to have it be her friend Anna of all people was perfect.

"Okay." Janes voice cracked.

"Are you crying? You don't have to-"

"No, I really want to." Jane nodded and took her position at the corner of the table. She hesitated only a moment or two before lifting her skirt and tucking it again. Anna could see the wet spot, she was just two feet away. Then Jane slowly pulled her panties down. She felt slick wetness pulling at her as she peeled it off. She was so horny. She picked up another carrot and covered it in coconut oil. Anna said nothing. She just sat and stared. Her hands were tight on her knees. Anna's eyes were fixed on Jane's face, then the carrot, then her rear.

Jane nervously tried to act like she was alone, but she felt so much hotter with Anna watching. She watched Anna's face as mounted the table and aimed the tip. She made sure Anna could see her face, and her rear. Anna looked flushed already. The table was cold on her clit, and she was so tense that the carrot didn't enter so smooth. But, in time, she relaxed. The tip slipped in and she felt the chill in her clit and the pressure in her ass send shivers across her body.

"In your butt? Really?" Anna suppressed a chuckle. "I mean, if that's what you are into." She cleared her thought, "Sorry, please continue, I didn't mean to laugh. I'm just nervous."

Jane didn't know how to respond to that other than progressing forward. She bit her lip as she pressed it in. It was narrow to start, growing wider as it went deeper. The root grew into her and soon she truly felt it stuff her full. And yet it kept going and going until just an inch was left. It was like the plant was still in the ground, ready to be pulled. Jane felt ridiculous. But also, ridiculously hot. This was probably the most embarrassing thing she'd done in front of a friend before, but Anna looked entranced. She didn't look disgusted or scared. She looked a bit amused perhaps, a little patronizing, but most entertained and curious. And, Jane hoped, aroused.

Jane humped the table and lightly thrust the carrot in and out with her fingers. She felt her panties fall to her knees. "Mph!" She groaned quietly. She'd learned to keep sex silent after masturbating in her parents home for so long.

"You really like butt stuff huh? It feels good?" Anna asked. She had a smug smirk on her face. Jane was beginning to think she was a dom.

"It's more hot than good." Jane explained. "More, sexy." she kept fucking herself. "Like, going down on someone. It just makes me hot."

"G-Going down on people makes you hot?" Anna asked with a blush. She seemed taken aback.

Jane didn't pause, but she moaned again before continuing, "W-Well, the idea of it, yea! That's normal right? I haven't actually-"

"Would going down on me make you feel hot?" She asked hopefully. Jane felt herself shudder with anticipation. She imagined it. She imagined looking up into that domineering, patronizing expression. The mild disgust mixed with intense curiosity as she forced her ex-friend into her muff. Jane felt her pussy tighten and pushed the orange dick deep.

"Ohh! Yes! Yes it would!"

"I have thirty left!" Anna said desperately. She put it on the table. She looked less dominant, more anxious. "C-Could you-"

Jane didn't wait. She was on her knees, under her friends skirt in under a second. "Woah!" Anna exclaimed as Jane spread the other girls legs and sniffed out her prize. She kissed the target behind stockings and panties and rubbed her face on those thighs. "Oh!" Anna seemed surprised, but thrilled. Anna wanted this. Anna loved this. Anna loved Jane. Jane was in heat. She pulled the stockings down, pulled the panties to the side and finally tasted her in the darkness of that skirt. "Jane!" Anna called out. "That feels, Ohh!" she felt fingers on her head, petting her hair. Jane felt the strange, oiled member eek out of her rear and stop when it hit the ground. She bounced her butt and fucked herself with it against the floor.

12