All Comments on 'Algorithmic Whore'

by Rallynoangels

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredibly Sexy

That was very hot, graphically vivid and really intense. It was actually the concept that intrigued me and I was surprised at just how erotic I found it.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Crusader235Crusader235almost 4 years ago
Hooked

Ok, you got me Hooked! I defiantly need more of Jane's sex worker experiences. When does she get her first cock? I sure hope it's not a strapon attached to Anna. Maybe The cock of her daddy, or brother, uncle, neighbor, etc. I'll be watching for more.

RunsAmokRunsAmokalmost 4 years ago

What a great story concept. Great humiliation elements.

wellrestedwellrestedalmost 4 years ago

Wow - what a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please part 2

Such a good story, I so hope there's a part 2!!

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 3 years ago
FUCK

That's the thing i love most about this site, every once in a while you get a piece of writing that is just a pure gem.

I wish you could turn this into a series, like an anthology, with Jane and Anna's relationship tying it all together, as she debases herself more and more over time.

Regardless, bravo on an excellent concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Would like to have a series of this as Jane explores what the AI will be sending to her. There are many aspects of a sex working including lesbian sex, bondage, gangbangs, interracial, and sex toys. Please make a series of this as she continues to progress in her "profession". Like the way the story was introduced and it is unique (I think) to a story line.

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

One of your best. Not a thing like I thought it would be.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 3 years ago

I've lost count how many times I've re-read this story, such a small concept execution but it feels Black Mirror in how big the world that it builds is

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A shining gem that deserves a sequel or 12

A potential humiliation tale that’s . . . not. Jane’s joie de vivre sparkles and her chemistry with Anne bursts off the page. More please.

lockedndenied13lockedndenied13about 3 years ago

This is an awesome concept and is exceptionally well written. SEQUEL!

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 3 years ago

"Then she pulled down her panties and leaned over the kitchen table, straddling one of the corners with her clit and leaving her bear butt in the air".

I take it by this you mean she had a big hairy butt and tail like a bear? Otherwise it is bare butt.

Just having a little fun with you. Liked the premise of your story and the way her fiend was her first customer. Will be looking for more.

DomaldDomaldover 2 years ago

slight proof reading needed, but awesome story. I like the turnaround of the domination!

ChickenchicoChickenchicoover 2 years ago

This is the best story I have read on this site. The concept and the writing are awesome. I hope to see more of Jane.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous