Algorithmic Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane!" She heard, "Oh don't stop!" She licked Anna's clit like she'd seen in porn videos. She lapped her up and even took the liberty of reaching and grabbing Anna's hand. "Oh!" That made her lover buck and writhe with fervor. She felt Anna grip her hand tight. She saw the skirt lifted up. She wanted to look her in the eyes. Anna was blushed and sweating, smiling and high, "Just like that!" Jane knew Anna was enjoying herself. She tasted the sweat and juices. She smelled the sex.

Jane couldn't resist touching herself. She bounced her but on the floor as she pressed and massaged her pussy, "Do you," Anna's face twisted into that dominant smirk, "Do you love licking pussy this much?" Jane moaned into her as she touched her clit. "Are you really fucking yourself? You really are a whore. Are you that turned on?" She giggled. "How long have you wanted to do this with me, hmm?" Jane huffed and groaned. She felt it overtakeing her. She panicked. If Anna saw her come like this what would she think?

It was a quick thought. It didn't come in time though. She felt it hit her like lighting. She couldn't stop touching herself in time. She cried out and shook with primal pleasure. She growled and cried as her whole body felt orgasm crash into it. Her legs quacked and she felt like she have fallen to the floor if not the legs that clamped her head up and the hand Anna held. "Did," Anna laughed "Did you really just come? From that?" Jane felt so humiliated she was about to sob. "Oh!" She realized that she had never stopped licking. Anna's face was beat red. "From, from sucking my clit? Ooh! Suck it good!"

Anna was riding her face. Jane felt her touches turn from a light caress, to a strong skull fuck, "Ohh Jane!" She was close. Jane could feel it. She licked it good, circling around Anna's clit and teasing her button as she lapped at her wet labia.

"If I knew you were like this," She panted, nearing the brink, "I'd have asked for this sooner," She laughed as she reached her peak, "I'd have saved, Ah! A lot of, Ah! Money!" Her legs nearly crushed Jane's skull. She arched and threw her head back, "OoOoOh!" She humped her friends face and came. She raked Janes back, neck, and scalp with her nails and groaned. "Yes! Yes!" Jane nibbled and pecked as she felt the ride slow down. Anna was a mewling mess by the time she was done. Jane kept the pressure till Anna's breathing became something resembling regular. When Anna looked back down at her and began to pet her face Jane finally separated herself from the customers muff, the goo formed a string between them as she kept eye contact. "But it was worth every credit. Oh!" Jane massaged her inner thigh as she stood. Jane put her hands on Anna's knees, and kissed her on the lips. It felt so right and so natural. Anna's eyes widened in suprise, then relaxed and closed into a loving smile. Her face had a been filled with domineering glee before, but once she tasted herself she seemed at Janes mercy. She felt like she could convince Anna to do anything now.

She broke it off and saw her lover panting, her mouth open and ready for more. "Too bad you're out of Credits." Jane panted into Anna's ear. "That was over far too quick."

"Jane-" Anna was silenced by another long kiss. Jane teased her friend just under the skirt as she re-dressed the customer. Once she could speak again she continued, "M-My first paycheck is later this week." She gasped. "Are you free?"

Jane smiled and she pet Anna's face. Maybe she was better at this job than she thought?

12