Ali and Me 4 - Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think Mira left any of your cum in me, so I'll need a refill before I go." She winked at both of us, but we knew she meant it. I passed out three kitchen towels for us to sit on since we chose to stay naked. Staring at Mira's chest she added, "Don't you dare tease her about her small tits. I wish mine were that big. That reminds me, I brought our special wedding album that you would only see if things went well today. And things went very well." We watched her cute ass as she bound to her oversized bag and pulled out a white with crimson stripe, 5x7" album.

She stood between us and put the album on the table. When I reached back to fondle her bald labia, I found Mira's hand already petting one lip. We shared it and all three smiled at our fond contact. "I have to tell you this is our special album since a large part of our wedding was, umm, special. Al, you know I indulge Jim's fetishes and you made me see the fun of exhibitionism. I'll blame you for spoiling me. Put those together and you get a fetish wedding. Jim now likes to exhibit too, so we chose to cut the wedding and reception guests to only those who could tolerate our quirks. I wish you guys could have been there.

"Here's a nice shot of just me in my special wedding dress. Nothing looks odd yet, right? Here's a bust shot of me. Notice the low, square-cut top is actually strapless. The poofy shoulders attach below my tits to that wide band around my ribs and that is what's holding up the dress. Here, I'm walking down the aisle with long-legged steps so you can see the dress has two long slits from my ankle to my hips since most of my legs shoot out.

"Here we are at the front of the hall with the minster, a recently ordained friend. Our bride's maids had to wear those off-white with a red stripe mini dresses with nothing under them. The groom's men and Jim had to wear those short-vested, black, butler coats and black, silk boxers with the standard, risque opening in front. We expected a few accidental exposures — counted on them.

"Next, we are preparing for our vows. When I said I would support him as he desired, I flipped my top down and over that support band. Yes, that exposed my tits, such as they are, to everyone. My three bride's maids also flipped their tops down and their much bigger tits drew all eyes to them, for the moment. Here you can see how big they are. Three rings were involved. I put a ring on his finger and he put one on mine. Here you can see I dug his small cock out of his boxers and gave him another ring — a cock ring. He had to leave his swollen dick out the rest of the day. In this shot, I'm, giving the minister his tip — a hand job until he came with everyone watching."

"Ali, I'm guessing this was Jim's idea. But if you were OK with it, it was a fun way to get married."

"Yes, I was fine with it. We had another ceremony the following week for our more conventional friends and family. Same dresses, but our tops stayed up and the men had to wear slacks. All the women, me included, were again commando. We just didn't reveal that. Before we left the minster, we had one more surprise for most of the guests. Remember those long slits up the center of my legs? Well, they went all the way to my waist since they were part of a removable panel.

"The minister's eyes bulged and the guests gasped as one when I yanked the velcro-attached panel off and exposed that I was commando. Yes, my fragrant and pretty pussy — YOU convinced me of that, Al — stared back at all the gaping eyes. The white flower's stem I had woven into my pubes and anchored in my labia didn't stay. It looked great before the wedding, as you can see here. In this last shot at the ceremony, we are all walking down the aisle — with eight tits and four cocks out, a few guests jerked themselves as they stared at my exposed pussy. Told you it was special.

"In my dressing room, when my bride's maids 'helped' me into my dress, and before attaching that front center panel, each had a go at making me wet. They tried, but I resisted cumming. At the last second, I decided I wanted my pussy juices on my fingers so when I shook hands, I'd be leaving them all a special gift. Too nasty? This group could handle it.

"After soaking my fingers and rubbing some fluid on my thighs for the Best Man when he went for my garter, we pushed the garter up against my pussy. Then we inserted the long flower stem in my pussy, wove my hairs around the top and carefully got the panel in place over it. Early on, my scent was obvious. There are only a few shots at our reception — which was three buildings away. We chose to walk there exposed as we were — all tits, all cocks and balls, and one bare pussy out for a slow walk. People honked and waved. The strangers' attention made me giddy and wetter.

"The reception was brief. I tossed that one flower then sat for the Best Man to 'fumble' for my garter. When he slid his hands all the way up my exposed thigh, two fingers somehow slid into my damp pussy. He was just the first to explore it. I danced with all the guys and let their cocks slip between my legs. Though I squeezed them all, I didn't let them cum. At the end of each dance, they knelt and put one of my legs on their shoulder to lick and finger me for thirty seconds. Jim got all their attentions on film. Those images are next, in the back of this album. Thanks to your training, Al, I had a fun and exhibitionist wedding."

"And then some. Exhibiting doesn't mean you have to let everyone finger or taste you. That was all Jim's and your choice. The photo's are crisp. Jim has some talent to catch those tongues splitting you open."

"Yes. He's a semi pro. We have to have you guys over, but don't be surprised if he asks Mira to pose topless then nude for him. Of course, you don't have to agree. I need to get back home soon so how about you fill me up one more time? No, wait. That will be hard to explain since I told him I was visiting old friends, not Dick One. You can fuck me one more time, but don't cum in me. Oh, and let's keep details of this visit to ourselves until Jim is ready to hear all about it. Maybe we can reenact it again for him? Then we can tell him YOU are Dick One."

Ali left happy after three more orgasms and with none of my cum in her for a change. We are eagerly looking forward to visiting her home.

====== 14 hr 1700 9/17/20 ===== 4914 words ===

seminal images: 8/23/16 Ali visits after her honeymoon; replays our meeting


12