Alice and Lucy

Story Info
The age-old tale of two friends giving in to their desires...
5.6k words
4.72
14.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

Author's note: This is my first foray into girl-on-girl, so try to be kind. :P It's also a little different than a lot of my stories as it doesn't have a whole lot of backstory and is much shorter. I wanted to dive right into the steamy bits, if I'm being honest. ;) Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy!

Alice had a love/hate relationship with going to Lucy's house. It was never for a social call. Well, not for herself, anyway. Her oldest daughter had made friends with Lucy's, who was about the same age, so she enjoyed taking Megan there for that reason. Quite frankly, her daughter could use some more friends. If Alice was being honest, so could she.

She also kind of dreaded going there, although it was always a very brief stay. Alice had known Lucy for years. Not in any significant way, just in passing, a mutual acquaintances sort of way, up until recently. 

Alice worked at the town's only coffee shop. Subsequently, she came to know a lot of people casually. Evidently, Lucy enjoyed her cup of Joe more than the average person because Alice usually saw her once or twice a week. Other than that, she occasionally saw her at the gym. 

For some reason she couldn't put her finger on, she always felt drawn to Lucy. There was really no other way to put it. She interested her. She wanted to know more about her, maybe even be able to call her a friend someday. 

Alice's oldest daughter, Megan, sometimes went to the gym with her to walk on the indoor track. More often than not, she tried to talk Alice into shooting hoops in the gym too. Lucy's daughter was always there with her on Sundays, sometimes playing basketball with her dad. She looked close in age to Megan. Alice was finally able to convince her to ask Lucy's daughter to play with her. After that, they were fast friends. 

That also meant Alice had an excuse to actually talk to Lucy, not just politely say "hi" in passing. As it turned out, they had a lot in common too, and got along well. Alice was secretly pleased with herself that she had been right about her. She was even more pleased when Lucy went out of her way to talk to her at the gym even when their kids weren't there and asked for her phone number. 

By that point, Alice would have been lying to herself if she said she wasn't starting to get some not-so-platonic feelings for her. Lucy reminded her, vaguely, of an actress she acquired one of her "girl crushes" on. That was the "safe" way to put it, at least. Excluding a handful of people, including her husband, most people didn't know she was bi. Having the "hots" for another woman wasn't anything new. Feelings, however, were another story. That had only happened a few times in her 35 years, always unrequited, secret love. 

This time seemed no different. Alice knew she should let it go, that it wouldn't do her any good, but she couldn't help herself. It certainly didn't help when Lucy started flirting with her. 

She thought she was losing her mind at first. After all, what were the odds? It was a small town, they were both married with kids. Not to mention she felt frumpy compared to Lucy. Her dark blonde hair was nothing spectacular. She still hadn't quite lost all of the weight from carrying two humans in her body. Even for a woman, she was on the shorter side. And her boobs were on the decline from the weight she had lost. 

Lucy, on the other hand, was always dressed nicely. She was filled out some in the hips and rear, but in a good way. At least in Alice's opinion. Her breasts were much fuller. And her strawberry-blonde hair and blue eyes were to die for. Even her teeth were perfect. 

It was both a relief and even more confusing when she told her husband and non-straight friends about the things Lucy had said and done and they agreed wholeheartedly that she was, in fact, flirting. A month later she finally came out to her as being bi (as did Alice; it only seemed fair). She still couldn't believe it, even when the flirting continued. At least for a while.

Whether it was because of their daughters' growing friendship or Alice's big mouth, things cooled off. She had a bad habit of overthinking and had been letting it get the better of her. She asked Lucy things she normally wouldn't have the balls to even mention, but knew they would drive her mad if she didn't, like wondering why she started flirting with her. 

Alice tried to let it go, adopt a "whatever will be, will be" attitude, but it was hard. The confusion and uncertainty ate at her, yet they still became better friends. That's all she had ever wanted anyway, right? So, she tried to be satisfied with that.

Even still, to say she felt awkward whenever she was in Lucy's domain was an understatement. And it seemed to be happening more and more with Lucy's daughter "kidnapping" her own at every available opportunity for sleepovers.

Megan was already in the house with her friend while Alice stood on Lucy's porch, giving her an important warning given their plans for the weekend. 

"I almost forgot. Megan likes going to things, but she can get overwhelmed by crowds. Just, keep an eye on her. She's not going to have a panic attack or anything, but she might...disassociate. Does that make sense?"

"Sure," Lucy nodded before pausing. She stared at Alice with a funny look.

"What?" 

"Have you never been to a gay pride festival?"

"Is it that obvious?" she laughed nervously.

"Do you want to come with us later if we go?" Lucy offered.

"No, I don't think that would be a good idea," Alice mumbled.

"Why?" she didn't miss a beat, her eyebrows knit.

Alice sighed.

"Because I'm trying to bury that shit again. It's been getting out of hand lately..." Silence fell between them momentarily. 

"But it's part of who you are. It's not something you can just wish away," Lucy replied quietly.

"Maybe so, but what good does it serve me, Lucy? Hmm?" Alice felt the anger rising within her. 

"I had it on lockdown for years just fine," she added.

"Why do you feel like you need to suppress it again?" Lucy asked cautiously.

Is she really that clueless about how I feel about her? Or is she trying to get me to finally say it out loud? If that's the case, why? Why should she care? This conversation isn't going to end well.

Her emotions were going to get the best of her, already were. Alice had to leave, now, before she said something really stupid.

She shook her head. 

"I need to go. Call me if you need anything," she turned away. 

She felt a hand grab her wrist and spun around, knowing the fury was evident in her eyes, but was powerless to do anything about it. 

"Please, tell me," the eyes that met hers were full of a range of emotions; pleading, sadness...For once, though, the Mona Lisa facade was gone. The knowing in her eyes was almost too much to bear. 

Alice couldn't lie to her. Lying wasn't in her nature. She did skirt the full truth, though. She'd kept her feelings about Lucy hushed for so long, that the thought of ever admitting them to her was a foreign concept, inconceivable. 

She sighed again. 

"Fine. I thought someone was interested in me recently. But it's abundantly clear now that they don't...and I feel pretty stupid for even letting myself think this person could have been remotely into me like that," Alice couldn't help adding the extra jab. The months of emotional and mental turmoil had taken their toll and she wanted Lucy to know it, that she was done with her head games. 

"Nothing will ever happen between me and another woman and I need to come to terms with that and move on," she finished, letting the words hang in the air. Alice was hyper-aware that Lucy's hand was still holding her wrist.

"What if the other person just has a hard time showing their feelings? What if...that...is all new to her too and it scared her?" Lucy finally replied. 

Shit. Are those tears in her eyes? 

Please don't cry, Alice willed her silently. Why are you upset? I'm the one who should be upset!

Then Lucy's words sank in. She felt herself soften. Damn it. Why did she always seem to be so good at doing that right when she was at the peak of her frustration with her? Alice tried to choose her words carefully.

"Then I would say she needs to figure out what she wants. But her indecision is killing me. I know she doesn't owe me anything, but it would be nice if she would at least let me know what's going on inside of her head sometimes."

Fuck. Now there was a lump in Alice's throat. She felt Lucy's soft hand move gently from her wrist to take her hand in hers. Lucy's back was turned to the house. There was no chance the kids would catch them. 

She didn't say anything more, just stared at Alice with those glistening eyes that somehow became bluer with the tears threatening to escape. Suddenly, she leaned forward and embraced her tightly, burying her face in Alice's long hair. Shocked momentarily, she finally held Lucy back at the same moment the sobs racked her friend's body. She was having a hard time holding her own back, quiet tears sliding down her face as she hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry," Lucy whispered next to her ear after a minute. 

"I do like you, it's just, I've never felt this way about another woman. And I wasn't sure how you felt about me and..." she blubbered. Alice cut her off.

"Are you kidding me? I think about you more than I care to admit. Do you know how crazy I've felt since you stopped flirting with me all of a sudden? I toned it back because I thought you had changed your mind or something. I didn't want to scare you away because I really wanted to be friends too."

Alice held her and let her cry, though she felt the frustration within rising again.

"I'm sorry," Lucy declared again quietly before pulling away. 

"I just," she wiped at her eyes. "I've had a hard time processing my feelings on this. You can spew all the obscenities you want at me. I deserve it."

Alice sighed once more, trying to tame her frustration.

"I don't want to spew obscenities at you. Ok, maybe a little bit. But I just want you to talk to me. Is that so much to ask? I get that it's hard for you to let people in. That's why I've never prodded too much before. But if you want to figure this out, can you at least let down your barrier some for me? So we can figure it out...together?"

Lucy started crying again. Alice went to her this time and wrapped her arms tightly around her shoulders. 

"I think about you all the time too," Lucy finally admitted with a hoarse whisper. It felt good to hear, better than Alice had imagined, especially since she had never actually expected to hear those words from her. 

She held her a little bit longer, until her shoulders finally stopped jerking.

"I hate to break this up, but you should probably get your shit together." They both laughed. 

"My kid is depending on you and your child to have a fun-filled day of nerdiness," They chuckled again, slowly getting back to reality and remembering the real reason Alice was there: so Megan could play board and card games with Lucy's daughter.

"I wish we could stay like this longer," Lucy spoke quietly. The closeness of her lips to Alice's ear sent a shiver up her spine. "I've wanted to hug you for a long time." 

"Me too. To both." She had no idea how much Alice had longed to feel her warm, curvy body pressed against hers.

Alice was pleasantly surprised when she pecked her on the cheek before stepping away. 

"You're right. I'm sure I'm a mess," she swiped at the corners of her eyes with the backs of her hands again. 

"I didn't know you wore mascara," Alice couldn't help herself upon seeing the slight smears of black beneath her eyes. 

"I doubt you need it," she quickly added.

"That bad, huh?" They both chuckled.

"No offense, but you should probably go wash up," Alice admitted. An awkward silence fell between them as they stared at each other with new eyes.

"Thanks for telling me," Lucy finally said quietly.

"It wasn't easy."

"I know. But it's the push I needed."

"And here I thought you were the brave one."

"Pff. You give me too much credit."

"I guess so," Alice teased and winked.

"Talk soon?" The look of hope on Lucy's face made her insides melt. She knew her friend didn't mean regular chit-chatting either.

"Of course," she smiled.

The end of proverbial summer came and the kids went back to school. Subsequently, Alice and Lucy didn't see each other quite as much. Lucy always made sure to at least say "hi" when she went into the coffee shop. Plus, they made up for their lack of face time in increased messages to each other. Sometimes it was just silly pictures or memes they came across that reminded them of each other. Other times they texted just because whenever either of them had a free moment. Normal friend stuff.

Lucy saved and subjected Alice to the awkward conversations for their coffee dates. That had become their new "thing" after the first few weeks of school. Neither of them liked not seeing each other as much, especially now that their feelings were out in the air. 

Lucy was much more of a "talk in person" type whereas Alice liked having time to think about her responses and not be put on the spot, much preferring text messaging. But, she couldn't help but humor her friend when Lucy wanted to talk about serious things face-to-face. 

At first, it was a lot of fairly innocent questions: how long have you known you were bi, how long have you liked me like that? Those sorts of things. 

After a few more weeks, though, and they became more comfortable with each other, Lucy's coffee date questions got more...interesting. Have you ever thought about me naked? Have you ever had a threesome? What would you do with me if you had me alone? Alice had drawn the line at that one, way too embarrassed to even answer, though she definitely had some ideas. More than a few, if she were being honest. 

Ever since she had hit her 30s, she had been hot and bothered to varying degrees 90% of the time, easily. And now that Lucy was in the picture, naturally, she'd concocted some steamy fantasies involving her. Still. A girl had to keep some secrets. Besides, Alice wondered why she was even bringing sexy stuff up. They liked each other. So what? What were the chances of them ever being together like that? Alice's husband was fine with it, sure, but what about Lucy's? 

To her surprise, Lucy invited her over for a "girls' night" a week after the sexy question session. She said "yes", of course, but was nervous as hell. Alice always felt somewhat uncomfortable at her house. And that had always been just long enough to drop Megan off and chat a bit. How was she going to manage to relax enough to handle an entire evening there?

Shawn, Alice's husband, wasn't helping matters. She told him just about everything, so he knew about her and Lucy's...special friendship. 

"You put those lacy red panties on? Those look good on you," he teased as she was about to head out. 

"For God's sake, Shawn, we're just watching a movie!"

"Why are you turning red and getting mad at me then?" he grinned.

"Urgh!" she grumbled, quickly kissed him, and walked out. 

It felt weird being anywhere but at home on a Friday night. At least anywhere without her kids in tow too. Even though Lucy's daughter was staying all night with a friend, she had insisted Alice not come over until around 8...Which was strange because that was another one of the few areas they were polar opposites: Lucy was a morning person and Alice was a night owl. She'd even teased Lucy about it when she offered.

"You're not going to fall asleep on me, are you?"

Regardless, Alice did as she asked. As it turned out, they had very different tastes in movies too. Lucy insisted she pick which one they watched. Alice finally settled on Cold Mountain, one of her favorites.

"I wouldn't have pegged you as the historical fiction type," Lucy commented as she put the DVD in. 

"It's one of my favorite genres," she admitted.

"Huh," Lucy commented absently while turning the TV on.

"I'm a wild card," Alice shrugged to herself. "Want me to make some popcorn?" Lucy turned back to her.

"Sure!"

Alice listened to the distant sounds of popcorn popping in the kitchen, waiting for her friend's return.

"I almost forgot. Do you want a glass of wine?" Lucy placed a large bowl of popcorn on the middle seat of the couch. "You seem a bit...tense."

Alice tried not to blush at her unease being so obvious. 

"I will if you are," she tried to be polite. Lucy laughed.

"Hell yah, I am! It's my weekend routine if April is gone. Be right back," she disappeared again.

"I hope you like dry whites," she handed Alice a glass. She actually didn't, but took a sip and tried not to make a face, unsuccessfully. Lucy laughed again. 

"I'll take that as a 'no'. You don't have to drink it."

It struck Alice as funny finding out all of these differences they had when she'd always thought they were fairly similar. She liked discovering more things about Lucy, regardless. 

"No, I'll suffer through. It just means I won't be tempted to drink too much. I do still have to drive home, you know," Alice teased.

"Pity," Lucy spoke under her breath with a smirk before taking her place on the couch. Alice raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. They sat in silence as they ate their popcorn, their hands occasionally brushing as they went for a handful.

"I'm off to bed, ladies," Ron, Lucy's husband came into the living room not long into the movie. 

Alice looked away as they kissed. She knew it was silly and she had no reason to feel that way, but their kissing in front of her made her feel awkward. Then again, it probably would have been weirder if she had watched them.

"You sure Ron doesn't mind us putting him out?" she asked a few minutes later. It was still awfully early in the night, at least by Alice's standards.

"Nah. He enjoys his alone time. He'll probably read for a while."

They were both relatively quiet for a while, engrossed in the movie they had both seen a thousand times, or at least pretending to be. Lucy silently put the popcorn bowl up and sat on the seat between them where it had been when she returned. She must have picked up on Alice's apprehension somehow.

"I don't bite," she smiled sweetly.

Alice couldn't think of a clever response. Her brain had a tendency to start blanking when Lucy flirted with her, which was more than annoying.

"Want some of the blanket?" she brushed her fingers lightly against the goosebumps along Alice's forearm, which was not helping at all.

"Sure," she forced herself to speak. Lucy untucked one edge from herself and threw it over Alice. Without asking, Lucy snuggled into her side and laid her head on Alice's shoulder as if it were part of a usual routine, totally normal. Then, she felt a small hand glide its way to the top of her thigh. Alice tried to relax, her mind intrigued and wondering where the night was headed.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" Lucy asked a minute later.

"Yes and no," Alice answered honestly.

"Want me to stop?" 

She shook her head. Fuck no, I don't want you to stop. That's the last goddamn thing I want you to do!

Lucy left her hand there for an agonizingly long time, long enough that Alice thought that was as far as it was going to go. Eventually, though, she felt it creep toward her inner thigh. Then the massaging started. An involuntary moan caught in the back of her throat.

Lucy kissed her cheek. 

"I really want to kiss you on the mouth," she spoke low in her ear.

"I really want you to kiss me on the mouth, Alice replied breathily. 

Lucy's lips met hers, kissing her softly, slowly. Her mouth was more delicious than Alice had imagined. It had been so long since she'd kissed another girl, but she couldn't recall it ever feeling this...right. This wasn't experimental or drunken fun. She cared about the woman she was kissing. That fact alone made it feel that much different. 

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers
12