Alice and Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Involuntary noises came from both of them. Hands tangled in hair, then gently gripped faces as they slowly made out, savoring the experience and one another. Lucy's hand started rubbing the outside of Alice's crotch, eliciting more moans. 

"That part of you isn't cold," she teased. It wasn't either. It wasn't taking much at all to get hot and bothered. She'd been dreaming about similar scenarios to this for months. Now that it was actually happening, well, her body was in overdrive.

"Lucy...What about Ron?" Alice couldn't help asking.

"He's fast asleep or close to it. Regardless, he won't bother us, and...he knows," she insinuated before kissing her again. 

Then it dawned on Alice. She had planned this all along. She couldn't stay mad for long at Lucy's sneakiness. She was enjoying the hell out of herself.

Alice ventured a hand across her stomach under the blanket and worked up the nerve to cup one of Lucy's breasts. They were much heavier than hers. Incredibly round. She loved feeling the weight of it in her hand. 

"No corset tonight?" she teased. In one of their steamier coffee shop chats, Lucy had divulged that she enjoyed wearing corsets for sexy time.

"Sadly, no. Let me help you, though," she reached back and took her bra off.

"I love having my nipples played with," she whispered in Alice's ear. A shudder passed through her, both at the closeness of Lucy's lips to her ear, a major erogenous zone for her, and the fact that her friend was not-so-subtly inviting her to have her way with her breasts.

Lucy noticed the effect and started nibbling her ear lobe as she continued working two of her fingers against Alice's increasingly aroused pussy.

Alice went for her breast again, not having to be asked twice, kneading the soft flesh as she rolled the nipple between two fingers. Both of them moaned softly.

Lucy's lips made their way back to Alice's after a few minutes...and her hand made its way down inside of her pants, but still not her panties. She was teasing her. They each moaned louder when her fingers reached the hot wetness on the outside of Alice's underwear, slowly caressing against her slit just beyond. 

As amazing as they were, she was having a hard time focusing on Lucy's breasts. Her cunt ached for the feel of her fingers inside of it, the teasing becoming too much. 

"God, Lucy, that feels good," Alice managed, hoping to encourage her further. 

"Have you...done this before?" she asked tentatively.

"Yah, to myself...thinking about you," she laughed quietly. She continued her assault, bringing Alice to the brink of madness.

"You're so wet for me," she whispered, taunting.

"Lucy, fuck," she squirmed. "I can't, I, ooohh, goddamn it."

"Tell me what you want," she spoke low in Alice's ear.

"You know what I want," she said impatiently.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I want you. I want you inside of me so bad," she spoke in one breath.

Without another word, Lucy pulled her panties to the side of her lips and plunged two fingers inside of her eager opening.

"Oh God," Alice threw her head back as she started pumping her fingers inside of her. Meanwhile, Lucy kissed along her neck, her jaw, her ear...all of the sensations causing Alice's entire body to tingle. She struggled to keep quiet, especially the faster Lucy worked her fingers inside of her drenched pussy. 

"Ssshh," she whispered quietly next to Alice's mouth before kissing it to silence her. Alice moaned into her mouth, causing Lucy to get even wetter. She wouldn't have any trouble if Alice decided to have her way with her after she was finished with her. 

Now and then, Lucy felt random spasms around her fingers and knew she was getting close. She thrust her fingers in harder, curling against her sweet spot inside with every other stroke. Though muffled by her mouth, Alice's moans turned to whimpers, which turned Lucy on even more. She was almost to the point of fingering herself she was so worked up, but worried she wouldn't be able to get both of them there.

Another time, hopefully.

Alice's hips gyrated against the fingers inside of her, no longer able to hold back. The pleasure deep inside of her finally boiled over the top. Deep moans flooded from her mouth to Lucy's as she rode the wave of euphoria emanating from her nether regions. She finally relaxed against the couch once more as Lucy stopped curling her fingers inside of her. She was shocked when Lucy brought them to her lips and sucked her juices off of them. 

"I've always wanted to know what another woman tasted like," she admitted matter-of-factly.

Alice knew her eyes were wide, but words eluded her.

"You could have warned me you were so...boisterous," Lucy smirked.

"You could have warned me you had ulterior motives tonight," Alice threw back at her.

"Are you mad?"

Alice looked at her incredulously as Lucy laughed.

Alice slumped over on the couch in mock exhaustion...though she really was spent, at least momentarily. She was surprised again when Lucy climbed on top of her and began kissing her again without warning.

"What has gotten into you?" Alice was finally able to break away from her lips for a second.

"I've been daydreaming about this for a while," she admitted shyly.

"Again, you could have told me," she wished she hadn't said the words as soon as they left her mouth. She hated the sad look they caused to form on Lucy's face.

"I know," she looked down. 

"Hey," Alice took her chin and gently forced her to look at her. "Forget I said anything. That was stupid. Now, why the hell are you on top of me? It's my turn to play with you, I hope," she ran her fingers through Lucy's long, soft hair. Alice was glad to see the hurt dissipate from her eyes.

"If you don't, I'll be forced to play with myself after that. But having you do it sounds much more fun. And you can play with me just fine down there," Lucy grinned mischievously before leaning down and kissing her again.

Alice got lost in the feel of her lips once more. They were awfully distracting. She was a good kisser and told her as much when she paused.

"Touch me more," Lucy breathed heavily.

"Sorry. You're too good at kissing."

Alice took the hint and disentangled her hands from her hair and moved to her full breasts, enjoying the fact that she could fondle both of them now. They really were magnificent. Alice had always been a "boob person". They say "A handful is all you need", but Lucy had much more to offer than that. 

She squeezed them gently, rolling and pinching her hard nipples between her fingers as Lucy continued kissing her, moaning ever so slightly when she tweaked her nips. 

Feeling them was nice, but Alice was dying to suck on them, feel those hard points in her mouth. 

"I want to suck on them," she whispered in Lucy's ear. 

"Do whatever you want to me. I'm yours." With that, she lifted her shirt above her head and tossed it aside, sitting up momentarily so Alice could get a good look at them.

"Holy shit," she muttered. Lucy laughed softly before working her way up Alice's body some, leaning over so that her chest was directly above her mouth. Alice immediately took one of her nipples in her mouth, the other in her hand. Lucy moaned quietly as she began sucking, flicking, pinching her already sensitive nipples. With her free hand, Alice reached down and grabbed her ass, gently squeezing its soft flesh. 

After a few minutes, she switched sides to make sure each ass cheek and each nipple got the same amount of attention. Alice had imagined similar scenarios a thousand times, but the real thing proved to be so much better. The feel of her flesh beneath her palms, the sexy little sounds she was eliciting from her friend, hell, even the way she smelled. It was all so intimate and gentle, better than she ever could have possibly dreamed. 

"I'm getting so wet," Lucy panted.

"Are you now?" Alice let go of her tit with a loud pop from her mouth.

"Oohh," Lucy whimpered.

"Let's just see about that." She slowly traced her hand from Lucy's pleasantly plump rear to the waistband of her leggings and hesitated. 

"Please," she sighed.

Alice couldn't help smirking before snaking her way into Lucy's pants and panties. She discovered that her friend was practically dripping.

"Please," she moved her hips slightly toward Alice's fingers, which were just brushing her opening. 

As much as she wanted to tease her, payback for the months of mental anguish she had caused her, she knew Lucy had to be aching as badly as she had judging by how worked up she was. Alice plunged two fingers inside of her, just as Lucy had done to her, but held them there a moment. 

Alice was more of a fan of toys than fingers when it came to diddling herself. It felt a bit strange, that moist warmness deep inside of her, but not unpleasant. Besides, she would do just about anything to get this woman off. Slowly, she easily worked her fingers in and out of her snatch. 

"Mmm," her friend approved above her. Alice took one of her dangling tits into her mouth again, sucking and nibbling lightly. She couldn't get enough of them.

"Oh God," Lucy breathed. 

It wasn't long before Alice felt her pushing back against the fingers inside of her, asking for more. Instead of picking up her speed, she decided to thumb her clit.

"Oh god, yes!" Lucy declared quietly. The humping of Alice's hand became insistent as she continued playing with her. Lucy's cunt began to grip her fingers like a vice, over and over, until her orgasm reached a violent conclusion. Lucy shuddered above her, eyes shut tight, crying out silently, legs shaking. Alice paid her the favor back and didn't stop stroking her until she was finished. Lucy fell in a heap on top of her. 

Alice held her around the waist while she caught her breath.

"Jesus Christ, that was amazing," Lucy finally managed. Alice absently played with her hair. 

"Am I squishing you?" Lucy asked after a few minutes.

"No. This feels...good." For whatever reason, she was still afraid to put all of her feelings into words. It felt better than good. Alice had longed to hold her, feel her, for the longest time. Now that she was able to, she didn't want to let her go. Was that wrong? That she could long for someone other than her husband so much? She didn't have the answers tonight and chose not to ruin the moment by dwelling on it. 

Lucy finally forced herself up after a few minutes and put her shirt back on. She helped pull Alice back to sitting. Both of them realized the movie had ended. Lucy yawned. 

"I do believe you wore me out," she smiled slyly.

"Probably doesn't take much this time of night for you. Thanks for asking me over. I'd say I had a lot of fun, but that seems kind of stupid at this point," they both laughed. There were so, so many more things Alice wanted to say, but was suddenly feeling self-conscious. Sure, they had gotten to know each other pretty well, but that was more on a friendly basis. This was different. 

"I know what you mean," Lucy saved her. She stepped forward and put her arms around Alice's waist. 

"Don't be a stranger," she kissed her softly on the lips one last time.

"Keep kissing me and I'm not leaving at all."

*If you would like some more Alice and Lucy or girl-on-girl stories in general, please let me know. I have some ideas already...because my mind is always full of ideas. ;)

12