All Comments on 'Alice and Lucy'

by hrnymom6814

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Loved the entire storyline and your MCs. As a near hopeless romantic, the last line so promising. Would like to get to know more about both and this relationship. You write well; flowed effortlessly.

DrizdartDrizdart8 months ago

I'd like to read more about how these two continue .... a "secret" relationship level? Making it plain to the husbands, but no one else? Is their being "bi" a sequential sort of thing, wanting either a male or a female at a single moment, or do they want to play with each other AND a husband?

XactoXacto8 months ago

Lovely and low-key. More, please. ❤️❤️❤️

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius8 months ago

My first exposure to your work. I accept the story as you've chosen to tell it, and have rated it at the superlative level. Even so, questions/observations arise in my mind that set you apart -- and I don't know it it's a good way or a not-so-good way. First, why did you wait so long before naming Lucy's daughter? It seems beside the point, and yet it nagged at me. Second, why did you choose to omit the element of taboo? Usually, the author capitalizes on the transgressiveness of the first lesbian encounter. In this case, though, the main characters have kept their husbands apprised and even gotten a gentle go-ahead. Thirdly, I observe that this first, breakthrough encounter was notably restrained -- more like the third-base heavy petting associated with the third or fourth date. Having taken the plunge, wouldn't the main characters fully disrobe? Wouldn't they progress to cunnilingus, particularly given Lucy's remark about her long-standing fantasy of tasting another woman?

Kudos on your attention to the finer points of grammar and style. It makes stand out as a courteous author. One very minor error: "Lucy's cunt began to grip [Alice's] fingers like a vice, over and over, . . ." I assume you're intending to use a physical and not a moral metaphor, in which case the correct word would be "vise." It is minor, but it's noteworthy because of its rarity.

Always_romanticAlways_romantic8 months ago

Wonderful story. Please continue

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed7 months ago

I would love more. I wonder what the husband and maybe the daughtes are gonna think when they start getting too close to each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely written, really enjoyable. I appreciate that their flirting wasn't super secret or an instance of cheating, much cozier to have the non-monogamous behaviour out in the open to me. Lucy's assertion of queer identity paired with Alice's hesitation around it within the presumably fairly heteronormative context of their lives is a nice touch and makes the story feel more believable.

I would be curious to see how their obvious feelings for each other develop and how that fits into their lives.

LancerlottLancerlott5 months ago

Thank you hrnymom - a wonderful story. Emotionally mature, intelligent, credible. I certainly want to see how these two develop as lovers. A definite 5* from me. Thanks again, L

BroadusBroadus3 months ago

Good story with a long, romantic build up . Love and desire building to a very satisfying finish. Well written yes I hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was delightful. I think you have a new calling for future writing. Seems you have written almost entirely "Romance" fiction with one cautious foray into a "threesome" area, but that means you have a deep understanding of women's dreams, their fears, their frustrations, their urges, their NEEDS, even when in a reasonably healthy relationship. How much moreso are these amplified in an unhappy relationship or one that has simply become indifferent due to having lost its spice. I sense you really want to explore this "bi-side" of relationships and of individual sexuality, partly for your craft but also for yourself. I will look forward to your future efforts. Thank you for sharing the story and your desire to continue in the Sapphic vein of erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous