Gemini Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet Lisa and Alison; two sisters, one of whom has changed.
8.3k words
4.73
29.7k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa awoke with a start, the fragments of a half-remembered dream evaporating as she sat up and blinked the sleep from her eyelids. The street lights shining through a crack in the curtains told her it was still the middle of the night. Her breathing was heavy and her pulse was racing - a nightmare, maybe?, she thought.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down, she lowered herself back onto her pillows. She began to stretch, but in doing so, noticed that her crotch felt... different somehow. More solid. I'm not due to start for another week at least, she reasoned, ruling out period cramps. But since she slept naked when she didn't have to wear a pad, she thrust her hand beneath the sheets to check for any accidental leakage.

Lisa's arm brushed against something solid on the way past. A look of confusion crossed her face as she brought her arm back up to the foreign object and grasped it with her right hand. Instantly, her eyes shot wide open and her heart skipped a beat - whatever it was, she could feel it. Not with her hand; she could actually feel her hand touching it.

"What the fuck?" she whispered to herself. There was no-one else around to hear it - Lisa had her own room, her mother and sister probably still sleeping soundly in their beds. "What the fuck?!", slightly more panicked and coarse. She flung the duvet off her, looking down in the gloom to confirm what her hands were telling her.

"I don't..." she trailed off, head shaking. She realised that her hand was still wrapped around the object. She let go, causing the object to sway a little. "I... I..." she began to hyperventilate. Her hands and her eyes were telling her something impossible. I must still be dreaming, she told herself, shutting her eyes and lying back. I can wake up, I don't have a...

For several minutes, she lay there in silence, trying to get her breathing under control. The sounds of infrequent passing cars outside were the only things that marked the passage of time. She cracked an eyelid and looked down at herself once more. Not dreaming. Definitely real. Oh fuck.

Lisa quietly swung herself around and got out of bed, moving to her bedroom door. She grabbed her bathrobe from the hook on the back of the door and did her best to cover up. She pressed the object tight against her abdomen and tied the belt; the heat and rigidity coming from it was distracting, but she did her best to ignore it.

With slow and careful movements, she opened her door and moved across the landing to the bathroom. With every step, she felt the object pressing into her, impossibly upright. Stepping inside, she closed the bathroom door and locked it. After a few moments of silence to ensure no-one else was stirring, she stood in front of the full-length mirror and braced herself.

With her right hand, Lisa untied the loose knot of her bathrobe, which sprung open with surprising force. With her left, she reached and pulled the cord to turn on the bathroom light. Her eyes snapped closed, dazzled by the sudden change, but she slowly let her grimace relax and opened them. She purposely kept her gaze level, unwilling to believe what her senses were telling her.

She looked into her own sea-blue eyes, letting herself confirm that she was, in fact, still her. The mass of auburn hair strewn in every direction about her head was additional testament to this, though it would normally run in waves down to her waist. So far, so good. Her eyes drifted downwards to her breasts, large for her slim, 5'6" frame; they were 32E the last time she had got them measured. The barbell piercings through each pink nipple - her one (two?) and only body modification - glinted in the artificial light.

Everything Lisa saw confirmed that she was definitely her. And there was no way that she was still sleeping - everything was too real, too vivid. So how, she thought, her gaze snapping to her midriff do I have a cock?!

There was no getting around it - it was definitely a cock. Currently erect, pulsing softly with each beat of her slightly calmer heart, it had to be at least as big as any Lisa had seen before. Not that she had seen many, and she didn't count the ones she'd seen in porn. Using her handspan as a rough guide, she estimated it was around six inches. Was that average? She couldn't remember, her head was still swimming with impossibilities.

Her hand could wrap around its girth, so it couldn't be abnormally large, she reasoned. She felt along the length, from base to tip. From what she could tell by shifting to various angles in the mirror, her new growth seemed to stem from where her clit would normally be. She kept her entire crotch meticulously waxed, allowing for close examination. Another wave of panic gripped her as she frantically reached underneath to check what had happened to her vagina, but it passed quickly when her probing fingers found it to be still there.

No balls? Alright, that's something at least. She continued her exploration. Her urethra had apparently hitched a ride with her new appendage, since it was gone from below and the cock definitely had its own. This wasn't just an abnormally large clit - this thing had veins and a head. Circumcised? Yes, no foreskin in sight, though it was difficult to tell with how hard she was.

How hard I am?! God, what am I even thinking?! Lisa's thoughts were increasingly muddled, with more and more of her concentration focusing on how firm and throbbing her cock was. My cock... I suppose it is? No, what the fuck?! It's not... it's something else, a disease or inflammation, a deformity...

Whatever it was, there was no denying it looked and acted exactly the part of a cock, so Lisa resolved to treat it as such for now. Taking another few deep breaths to calm herself, she closed her eyes and cleared her mind. Have to think about this logically.

Her eyes snapped open, a look of determination adorning her face. Ignoring the impossibility of this, I have a cock. This accepted, she moved her thoughts forward. A cock that is not flaccid, but erect, showing no signs of going down. Was she aroused? Another flutter of the heart came when she realised that under the panic, yes, she was. She looked at her fingers, fresh from checking the continued existence of her pussy - they were slowly drying, but still sported strands of grool spanning from digit to digit.

Alright. Aroused. Erect penis. The solution was obvious, but Lisa still harboured doubts about what she needed to do. Would it even work? Assuming this was as sensitive as her clit, she should have no trouble reaching orgasm - God knows she had fingered herself to climax innumerable times before. But something didn't feel right, aside from the obvious. Everything felt... disconnected? She could feel every touch she made on her cock and pussy, but despite her arousal, it didn't seem to translate to the normal pleasurable feelings she was used to.

Still, that could be chalked up to residual panic. If she wasn't in the right state of mind, Lisa could never climax. She had to think of all sorts of lewd and pornographic thoughts, even when she wasn't alone. Guys could never satisfy her on their own. She longed for the ease and exuberance in cumming that women showed in porn, but she knew that wasn't real.

Maybe that's what she needed right now? Watch some porn, deal with this erection, get some sleep, think about it in the morning? I'm not going to be able to sleep with this... thing the way it is. Grabbing a roll of toilet paper, Lisa turned off the bathroom light, re-tied her bathrobe and gingerly opened the bathroom door. Listening carefully, she heard nothing out of the ordinary. Glancing at the clock in the hall, she was able to make out the time: half past two, or thereabouts. Relax, they're both fast asleep.

Almost literally tip-toeing, she made it back to her room without so much as a creak of the floorboards. Opening and closing her door as silently as possible, she crept back into her room and laid down on her bed. Reaching for her phone, she unlocked it and opened a private browsing window. Getting as comfortable as she could, she untied her bathrobe again. Her cock sprung into the air a couple of inches, its head pointing up towards her face, taunting her in the pale light of her phone screen. Internet, I hope you've got some good stuff for me tonight.

-

Alison stirred slightly, then rolled over to try and get more comfortable. Still technically asleep, her body acting on nightly autopilot, she ended up on her front. Her shoulder length, mousey brown hair, stubbornly resistant to any sort of styling, remained resolutely straight as it draped across her sleeping face.

Several minutes passed until she stirred again. Dimly aware of things, she absently wondered if she heard a noise. The thought was quickly swallowed again, back into slumber.

The third time, Alison woke up more fully. She cracked an eyelid and looked at her phone, lying next to her on the bed. 04:48. Far too early. Closing her eyes, she attempted to fall back to sleep. Then she heard the noise again, half way between a moan and a growl. She opened her eyes. Was it coming from outside?

"UhhhnnnnNNNRRR!" came the noise. No, that was definitely coming from inside the house. Mum's room? She shimmied across to the edge of her bed and slipped out from under the covers. Alison slept in whatever t-shirt she had been wearing that day - all of which were oversized enough to act as makeshift nightgowns - as well as the day's panties. Despite being the older of the two sisters, she had no real breasts to speak of; she was lucky if she filled a B cup, even with padding. The same went for her other curves - no hips, no ass. Her eyes were those perpetually sleepy looking sort, but shone a deep emerald green in the right light.

Rubbing some sleep out of those eyes, she felt dressed enough to inspect her own house's hallway. She opened her bedroom door a crack, just enough to aid her hearing.

"nnnnRRRRRnnn!" went the sound, faint but loud enough to be heard through at least two doors or one wall. She had thought it might be snoring, but it was clear enough now that she could tell it was nothing of the sort. The sound came from the left of Alison's bedroom. Not Mum's room, Lisa's. Alison opened her door fully and stepped out into the hallway, moving towards her sister's room. The noise repeated, slightly different each time, but always insistent; pleading and angry at the same time.

Alison reached her sister's door and knocked ever-so-lightly - even though her mum's room was further down the hallway, she didn't want to risk waking her up with any more noise.

"Lise?" Alison whispered, using the shortened nickname she always called her sister. "You alright?"

There was no reply. Alison knocked again, a little louder than she intended, so she stopped after one rap. "Lise? Lisa?" louder, hoarsely. Still no reply. "Fuck it, I'm coming in."

Alison opened her sister's door, poked her head inside and saw the outline of Lisa's body limned in silver light, flickering and changing from behind her. Lisa was turned away from the door, lying on her side in her bathrobe, and seemed to be shaking or twitching. She was the one making the noise.

"Lise!" Alison whispered, sharp and harsh. This finally seemed to get Lisa's attention, as she jerked with surprise. Almost instantly the light went out and Lisa snatched the sides of her robe, closing them in shock.

"Ali what the fuck are you doing?!" Lisa whispered, craning her neck around to look at her older sister.

"Checking on you," Alison replied. "You were making some weird noises, you woke me up." Alison opened the door a little further, but Lisa immediately interjected.

"I'm fine, everything's fine, go back to bed!" Lisa rasped, pulling her robe around her even tighter.

Alison raised her eyebrows and moved the door back to where it had been. "Jeez, fine, fuck me for giving a shit, I guess."

"nnnnnnnggGGGHHHuh..." Lisa moaned softly, curling back into herself.

"Whatever the fuck it is you're doing, keep it down, it's five in the morning."

"Wha... five?" Lisa panted incredulously, her face visibly surprised in the dim lighting. Was that sweat on her brow?

"Yes, five," Alison repeated. "I'm going back to bed, so kindly shut the fuck up so I can sleep." With that demand, Alison closed Lisa's door. Her face a mixture of mild annoyance and confusion, she took a moment before stepping away. Moving quietly as she could, Alison went back to her room and closed her door. She climbed back into bed and tried to put all thoughts of the last few minutes out of her mind. What was she doing? That light... must have been her phone? Whatever.

-

Lisa watched her sister leave, breathless and confused. It can't be five already! She checked her phone; 04:54. Shit! I've been trying for hours!

She looked down at her cock, still erect. It hadn't abated at all since she woke up, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get herself to cum. No matter how she stroked, squeezed or tugged at her new penis, nothing seemed to have any effect. She'd tried with just her hands, but quickly switched to adding some moisturiser she kept on her bedside table. She was sure that the extra lubrication would have made a difference, but to no avail.

She even tried incorporating her pussy, sticking two fingers of her left hand as deep inside her as she could, while her right hand stroked her dick up and down. She tried every variation of slow, fast, tip, base; in desperation, she had even tried to bend forward to lick her own cock. Sadly, her ample bosom wouldn't allow for that; however, thanks to their size, she was able to give the very end of her dick the barest hint of a titfuck.

But nothing. Oh she felt the friction and pressure of touch, but it felt nothing akin to pleasurable. It was more like touching her calf or upper arm. She had persisted, apparently for nearly two and a half hours, watching all of her favourite porn. When the vanilla stuff did nothing, she had tried more extreme flavours. She had been in the process searching for "trans on girl" when Alison had opened her door. She'd quickly locked her screen and flipped it down onto the bed, and she'd been curled up away from the door. There's no way she saw anything. Not my phone, not... this thing...

Her train of horny thoughts had been derailed slightly, but it was quickly back on track and gathering pace. She opened her phone again and looked at her search results, partly disgusted, but mostly increasingly turned on. She whimpered softly to herself again.

While Lisa had been unable to feel anything while masturbating, she had been all too capable of building up sexual tension. She craved release more than anything in the world right now, and her desires were periodically threatening to overwhelm her rational thought. The moan she had been unable to keep suppressed while Alison was just a few feet away... what was it she had said? 'Fuck me'? God it had felt good when she said that.

Lisa held her breath for a second. It had felt good, hadn't it? In fact, that was the only time during the entire night where she'd felt anything like sexual pleasure. Just from her sister saying 'fuck me'? That didn't make sense. But none of this makes any sense.

She let herself exhale and her mind was instantly racing with the implications. Did Alison see anything? Was the thrill of being seen what caused the sensation? Did Ali do this to me? Does she know anything? Can she help me? Do I want to fuck my sister? Why can't I feel anything? Why is this happening? What will I do when people find out? How would Ali look on top of my co-

"Stop!" Lisa whispered, short and fierce. "Stop stop stop it stop it stop stop!" As she gained some semblance of control again, Lisa reasoned that it was just the porn and the horniness talking. God knows she'd seen plenty of videos of "step-brothers" and "step-sisters" in her two-hour trawl of the internet. Yes, that had to be it.

Lisa rolled out of bed and tied up her bathrobe again, pressing her cock firmly against her stomach. It throbbed incessantly, but if you weren't looking, you would never know there was anything there. I need to talk to Ali.

-

Alison was barely drifting off again when she heard the lightest of knocks on her door. Her face set in a suitably disapprovingly displeased demeanour, she flicked back her covers and moved from her bed to her door. She opened it enough to see her sister's face, immediately causing her mood to shift. Lisa's expression was one of panic, pain and... something else? Her eyes were wide and kept darting in all directions, while her brow had beads of sweat.

"What's wrong?" Alison asked, keeping her voice as low and calm as possible, shifting gears from 'annoyed older sister' to 'protective older sister'.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you before, " Lisa replied, her voice breathy but steady. "Can I come in? I need to tell y- show you something."

Alison arched her eyebrows as she had a few minutes ago. "Uh, yeah, I guess?"

"But you have to promise you won't tell anyone!"

"I promise." replied Alison, moving backwards into her room and opening the door as she did so.

"Not even Mum, no matter what, OK?!"

"Lisa, I promise, your secret's safe with me."

"OK... OK." Lisa breathed, seeming to relax a little. She stepped forward into Alison's room, turned and closed the door behind her as softly as she could.

"So what is it?" Alison asked, doing her best to mask any underlying annoyance at being awoken this early.

"I don't know how to explain it," Lisa replied, still facing the door. "I woke up and it was... then I went to the bathroom to see, and it was real, and I just wanted it to go away, so I tried but it won't... I can't..." she rambled, hugging herself.

"Hey, hey, calm down," Alison whispered. "You're not making any sense. Just tell me what's going on."

"You won't believe me unless I show you," Lisa said, barely audible. Alison thought she heard something else in Lisa's tone, but dismissed it.

"So show me."

Lisa turned around, eyes squeezed closed and untied her bathrobe. Completely naked underneath, her massive breasts jiggled once before settling and her turgid cock sprung loose, pointed directly towards Alison.

It took Alison a moment to process everything she was seeing. It had been years since she had seen her sister naked. Though the two remained roughly the same height and frame, Lisa's breasts had grown so much in that time and Alison couldn't help but feel a pang of envy as her first emotion. When did she get her nipples pierced? Was that what she wanted to show her?

Then Alison looked down. "Holy shit, Lisa!" she exclaimed, almost forgetting to keep her voice down. "Holy fuck what in the fucking fuck-"

"I know, I know!" Lisa interrupted, pulling her robe closed again. "It just appeared in the middle of the night and it's real and it won't go down!"

"What the fuck do you mean it's real?!"

"I mean I can feel it! It's a part of me! My clit is gone and this is here instead!"

Alison's mind was still reeling from what she had just seen. Real? Swelling maybe? It didn't look like swelling. "Lise, that's a dick!"

"I know it's a dick, I've been trying to come to terms with that since half past fucking two!"

"How did you just grow a dick?!"