Alice Ch. 01 - New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tablet appeared and Philip showed her pictures of women with the cut he was suggesting.

Alice loved it, it would make her looked like an elf.

"Yes, please!" Alice told him.

Soon things were underway. Long strands of her hair were cut away. It wasn't long before she was being shown a mirror. She almost couldn't recognize herself. She was glamorous.

"If you are ready, we have a car waiting for you," Jennette said when she reappeared seemingly from nowhere.

A town car was parked outside waiting. The door was held open for her and she got inside.

"Where can I take you?" Asked the driver.

'Shit!' thought Alice. She didn't know the address of Frank's place.

She tried describing the building and luckily enough the driver knew exactly what she meant. Moments later she was standing outside Frank's building...

"Good evening Ms.," the concierge greeted her. "How can I help you?"

Alice assumed he had forgotten her or didn't recognize her from earlier.

"I am looking for Frank," she said, suddenly realizing she didn't even know his last name. "At the top," she quickly added.

"Ah yes," the Concierge nodded. "Just a moment. Your name Ms.?"

"Alice," she replied.

On the phone he said, "Good Evening Sir, a young lady named Alice is here to see you. Can I send her up? Will do, thank you Sir!"

Turning to Alice, "He is expecting you, let me show you to the elevator."

Soon she was greeting at the top by Frank.

"Well, they did a fantastic job." Frank exclaimed, "You look stunning."

When she entered Frank's apartment, she noticed there were a couple of people in the kitchen. The table had been set for two.

Alice gave Frank an inquisitive look.

"Ah, I didn't know how long you were going to be, so I arranged for service in tonight," Frank explained. "I hope that agrees with you."

Alice wasn't sure what he was talking about but nodded in agreement anyway.

They sat across from each other at the table and three courses were brought out to them in turn. They talked about many things. Alice learned that Frank had never been married and was now retired from running a very successful marketing company. Frank liked the finer things in life, not to show off, but things that improved his life. The apartment was bought because of the view; he hired cooks because they could make a better meal than he could.

Alice gave Frank only high-level details about her own life, mostly because she was embarrassed about her humble upbringing. She was 22 years old, grew up in public housing on the other side of the city. She used to live with her mother until she passed away a year ago. The house had been in her mother's name, so the city took it back as soon they heard she had passed. Alice could apply for housing but didn't really know how. Days had become weeks and weeks turned onto months. The little she took from the house got stolen from her or she had to pawn it for food. When she ran out of things to sell, she was forced to the sell the only thing left, herself.

She didn't share the times she had been ripped off by a 'date' or the scary dates who had abused her for their jollies. The time she woke up in an alley with some drunk trying to poke his fingers into her. She constantly felt afraid and had nowhere to turn. She was scared when she was awake and scared when she slept. Her only shield had been a tough persona and burying her feelings.

Soon the kitchen people left, and she was alone again with Frank.

The gas fireplace was lit, and Frank poured them each a glass of sherry.

"If you will excuse me," Frank announced, "I am going to change into my evening wear and get a little more comfortable. Feel free to do the same, but that is entirely up to you."

Alice remembered the sleep set he had bought for her and decided to get changed as well.

Soon they were sitting side by side on the most comfortable couch she had ever sat on.

"Would you like to watch a film?" Frank asked. "I would be surprised if you have seen this one, but I think you might enjoy it."

Soon they were watching an old black and white movie. Alice expected it to be boring but was surprised to find it kept her interest.

She found herself cuddled into Frank with her head on his chest. The fire, couch and sherry all doing their part to make her feel warm and cozy.

There was a euphoric feeling running through her. She just felt good, so relaxed. She felt safe for the first time in a long time.

Her hand that had been on Frank's tummy, slowly migrated down and placed it over the outline of his cock in the pajamas. Immediately, Franks hand was on top of hers.

"There is no obligation at all Alice," Frank said, looking directly into her eyes. "I didn't expect anything in return. Besides I am 50 years older than you."

"I feel wonderful," Alice started, "I want you to feel the same ways. Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh, my dear," Frank sighed, "I honestly don't, but I also don't want any pressure on you."

"Watch the movie old man." Alice smiled at him.

She slid her hand into the open fly of his pajamas and wrapped her hand around his growing cock.

He was a good size and getting larger. It felt warm in her hands, and she took some time to feel round the head and rubbed her thumb over his pee slit. Frank sighed in appreciation.

She gently stroked him without any urgency. As she felt any tension in Frank, she backed off a little; she was going to make this last. Most of the men she had been with had this drive in them to finish. Like they expected her to stop at any moment. Frank lay back with his eyes half closed and just relaxed. His hand gently stroked her back and he whispered nice things to her once in a while.

"You smell so nice," Frank said, "your hands are so soft."

About an hour into her administrations, Frank spoke again, "I am getting a little close to completing."

The phrasing sounded funny to her, but she knew what he meant.

She pulled his cock out of the slit in his pajamas and saw it for the first time. It was a good-looking cock, and she could see white hairs poking out around the base. She continued to stroke him. His breathing was becoming heavier. He reached over to the table next to the couch and grabbed a napkin from dinner.

"Oh, my dear," Frank panted. "We are almost there."

Just as Alice felt the first twitch, she swung her head down and took him into her mouth.

"Oh, Oh! Oh my god girl!" Frank tensed up and she felt him release into her mouth. His hand was firmly on the back of her head. Not forcing her, just a presence. Frank tasted different that her usual 'dates', cleaner, milder. Like mild salt water with a hint of pepper. She didn't mind it at all, in a way it tasted good. It tasted like Frank.

Alice sucked him in deep and stoked his shaft. Soon the tension was ending, and Frank relaxed back into the couch.

"My dear, it has been some time since something like that has happened." Frank smiled at her, "Thank you, I truly enjoyed that. You were so wonderful."

Alice licked around the head and tucked him back into his pajamas.

She didn't say anything and went back to watching the movie. She was very pleased with herself. She'd had a great day and was happy she could share some of that happiness with Frank.

She was prepared this might all end tomorrow, but she didn't think it would.

Frank brushed her hair with his hand, and she gave him a squeeze with the arm she had around him.

Alice must have drifted off before the movie ended. The next thing she remembered was Frank gently shaking her and letting her know it was time for bed.

He helped her down the hall and into the bedroom. She lay down on the bed, and he tucked her in, giving her a peck on the cheek before leaving and closing her door.

To be continued....

12