Alice Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice performs.
2.3k words
3.91
11.4k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

Alice and Tom made the long climb to the top of the wooden stairs and entered the beach house through the kitchen. After passing through the kitchen, they entered the main room and Bobby made a bee-line to the bathroom. Alice stood there alone among all of the other party-goers. She looked through the glass doors that led out onto the balcony. Bobby and Steve and Rick were still out there, but they were now leaning against the railing staring into the main room...staring at her. She knew that they had just watched her gobble Tom's cock down on the beach.

All three of them smiled at her and gave her the double-thumbs-up sign. She glared back at them. Bobby motioned with his hand for her to join them and she shook her head 'no'. "It's okay, I don't mind." It was Tom from behind her. "Wouldn't want to be rude to your 'brothers'," he added and gave her a gentle nudge in their direction. Alice turned and gave Tom a quick kiss and then turned again, walked to the glass doors, opened them and stepped out onto the balcony. She closed the door behind her and looked briefly back at Tom who was smiling.

Bobby spoke first. "What have you been up to, Alice?" He was smiling slyly.

Alice could help herself and smiled back, "You guys know. We knew y'all were watching." A very slight blush burned her face.

"Did that make it hotter?" Steve grinned.

"Yes," Alice admitted.

"You know that he knows, right?" Rick asked.

"Knows what?" Alice asked back.

Bobby spoke. "Tom knows that you blew me in my car earlier tonight while he was gone."

Alice was surprised. "Did you tell him? How would he know?"

"Come on, Alice, I wouldn't rat you out," Bobby said. "Tom watched us. Security cam caught him watching you go down on me."

Alice was speechless for a few moments. The whole pre-blowjob conversation on the beach now made sense. Like a good lawyer, Tom knew the answer to his second question before he asked her. He was testing her. Testing her honesty. She was glad she had been truthful.

"In fact," Rick interjected, "he may have recorded the whole thing on his phone."

"What!" Tom had done a good job of acting surprised when she had told him about sucking off Bobby. He had known the whole time. 'What a bastard', she thought...in a cute way. She couldn't really be mad at her lover over this especially after blowing her old frat buddy just an hour before.

"Alice?" Bobby interrupted her thoughts.

"Yeah?" Alice snapped back to reality.

"Why don't you get Tom out here and we can have a 'family' discussion," he suggested, making quote marks with his fingers.

Alice's eye got big and she looked back at Tom on the other side of the glass and then back at Bobby and her 'brothers' and then back at Tom again. She motioned to him to join them on the balcony.

Tom slid the door open and stepped out on the balcony. He wasn't cowed or even hesitant. He was the picture of self-confidence. "What's up?" he asked nobody in particular.

Bobby replied, "We wanted to meet our 'sister's' beau. My name's Bobby and this is Rick and that's Steve.

"I'm Tom," Tom said and then there were handshakes all-around.

Bobby continued, "Alice is a very special girl. She's like a sister to all of us."

Tom replied, "Yes. A very special sister." He pulled Alice close to him and Alice smiled and looked up into his face. "A very special sister that loves sucking cocks and swallowing cum." Tom was not the least bit flustered when he spoke those words. "She told me what happened earlier in your car down below." Alice's mouth changed from a smile to an 'O'.

Bobby said, "Tom, everybody here knows that you already knew about that blowjob before she told you. You're on a security camera watching through the lattice downstairs as Alice took my cum in her mouth."

It was Tom's turn to be surprised, but he handled it well.

"Apparently, you may have recorded it?" Bobby asked.

"Yes," Tom answered without hesitation.

"So you stumble across your fiancée sucking another man's cock and your first inclination is to watch and tape it?" Bobby continued.

"Yes."

"Have you watched it?" Bobby quizzed.

"Yes," Tom admitted.

"When?" Bobby asked.

"Right after. Right before I came upstairs. I jacked off to it in the shadows." Tom answered what he assumed was going to be the next question.

Alice was astonished watching her future husband talk so boldly and candidly.

"So, knowing about Alice's sexual desires doesn't bother you? Most men would be crazy with jealousy and rage," Bobby said.

"I'm not most men," Tom stated firmly.

"Are you a cuck?" It was Steve that asked that question.

"No, if you mean to I get off on being humiliated by my woman. Definitely not. I'm a red-blooded American male. Alice has sexual desires that include having men ejaculate in her mouth. She gets off on it. It's a fetish...a cum fetish, but we all have fetishes, don't we?" Tom said very matter-of-factly. "It might be a little uncommon, but I bet she's not the only one."

Tom continued, "I, on the other hand, have a much more common fetish. I like watching attractive women suck cocks and eat cum. There are probably millions of men who have that fetish watching videos online and jacking off as we speak. I have a woman who gives me that thrill in real life. I get off watching her get off getting some other guy off. No harm, no foul." Tom chuckled. Alice felt herself getting moist from these men discussing her appetite for semen.

Rick spoke up, "So, if Alice were to suck someone off in front of you, you would be okay with that?"

"If Alice wanted to and I was in the mood, yeah." Tom said.

"How about two or three someones?" Steve jumped in.

"It's up to Alice, but yeah," Tom answered.

"Alice?" Bobby was asking her to weigh-in. Alice looked up at Tom and back at Bobby and shook her head 'yes'.

"First!" declared Steve as he pushed his gym shorts down. His stiffening cock sprung into view. He extended his right hand towards Alice. Alice looked up into Tom's eyes questioningly and Tom just smiled and nodded. Alice turned back to Steve and accepted his hand with hers as he drew her closer. "If someone would like to record this for posterity, it's okay with me." he said, looking at Tom.

Tom took out his phone and began recording.

Bobby laughed, "You're gonna be a porn star now, Alice. Tell the viewers what you're gonna do." Alice gave Bobby a puzzled look. "Look into the camera," Bobby said. Alice looked at the lens on Tom's phone. Tom zoomed in until his fiancée's face was full frame. "And what is your name, young lady?" Bobby asked. Alice caught on to what Bobby was doing.

"Uh, Alice," she said, maintaining eye contact with Tom's phone.

"Well, it's a beautiful night here on the beach, Alice, what brings you here?" Bobby continued.

"You know," blushed Alice.

"Yeah, I know," said Bobby. "But we all want to hear you say it. Could it have something to do with Steve over there?" Bobby nodded in Steve's general direction and Tom panned over to focus on Steve who was now leaning against the railing with his erection at half-mast.

"I'm going to suck Steve's cock..." Alice answered as Tom panned back to her face.

"And?" Bobby persisted.

"...and swallow his cum," Alice finished with a visible shiver. Steve pulled Alice close to him. She grasped his cock with her right hand. She cupped his balls with the other.

"The boys have something for you, Alice," Steve said. "Do you want it?" Alice looked up at Steve and nodded. "Tell me," Steve commanded.

"I want your cum," Alice said huskily.

"Okay," Steve said. "I want two things." Alice looked at him and waited.

"One. I want your tits out." Alice waited for the next request, but Steve just said, "Now. Turn to the camera and take off your shirt and bra." Alice released her two-handed grip on Steve's shaft and testicles and turned to face Tom and his camera. Behind Tom, on the other side of the glass doors, a large group of party-goers had formed. Despite this, Alice pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra and let it fall to the deck. Her bigger than average breasts sat proudly on her chest. The cool ocean breeze stiffened her nipples immediately. Tom kept his camera focused on her nipples.

Bobby interjected, "Play with your tits a little bit for your fans, Alice." Alice cupped a breast in each hand and rolled a nipple between a thumb and forefinger. There were a lot of guys and girls now pressed up against the glass doors watching her show.

Bobby went on, "Those are some good size titties. Alice. Are you able to suck your own nipples?"

Alice didn't answer, but one at a time she lifted each heavy breast up to her lips and suckled, all the while maintaining eye contact with Tom's camera.

"Good job, Alice," Steve said from behind her. "Come back." She complied. "Now for number two. I'm going to bend over and grab this railing and spread my legs. I want you on your knees behind me. I want you to reach between my legs and jack me off while you toss my salad. When I'm ready to cum, I promise it will be in your mouth." Alice seemed a little surprised by his request and turned to look at Tom. He had to have heard what Steve just requested, but he just kept recording with his camera in front of his face. She turned back to Steve who said, "Do we have a deal, Alice?" Alice nodded.

The gathering on the other side of the glass doors could see what was going on, but could not hear the conversations on the balcony. They watched as Steve pushed his gym shorts all the way down and stepped out of them. They watched as he guided Alice to her knees in front of his fully erect cock. They watched as he turned to face the ocean and bent at the waist with legs spread and grasped the railing with both hands.

Alice stared at the hairy balls and ass directly in front of her face. She cupped the balls as if testing the amount of semen they might contain. Then she used both hands to pull Steve's buttocks apart and leaned in to flick his anus with her tongue. She was gentle at first but quickly became more aggressive. She could feel her pussy getting very wet and she stuck her tongue into Steve's butthole as far as she thought she could. Releasing her grip on his ass cheeks, her face was now wedged into Steve's butt crack as her tongue continued its deep exploration.

Using her left hand to grip Steve's thigh to steady herself, she reached between his legs and found his hardon and began milking it. Steve moaned and she drove her tongue even deeper into his rectum. Alice stroked his swollen manhood. It didn't take long. Suddenly, Steve stood up and turned to face her. His leaking cock was just in front of her face. He pushed it against her lips and she opened wide to accept it. Steve began fucking her mouth firmly but gently. Alice went totally submissive and just enjoyed the feeling of Steve's manhood sliding in and out of her accepting mouth. She cupped his balls in her left hand. She cupped her left breast with her right. Suddenly, Steve pressed in as far as he could without causing her serious discomfort. Alice knew it was time and selfishness took over.

She pulled back from his cock and wrapped both off her hands around his shaft so that only Steve's cockhead was gently clamped between her lips. Steve began a long ejaculation into her mouth. She felt the surges of semen pumping through his urethra. As Steve's cum filled her mouth, Alice felt her orgasm building. Her cheeks bulged and her eyes watered as she struggled to keep it all contained. Then it hit. Spasm after spasm of orgasmic bliss wracked her body. Some semen seeped out between her clenched lips and dribbled down her chin. Her eyes were closed as she savored the load of warm cum in her mouth.

Something made her open her eyes and she noticed that Tom had moved in very, very close with his camera. He was literally twelve inches away from the junction of Steve's cock and Alice's lip lock. Alice looked sideways into the camera lens with Steve's softening penis still between her lips. Tom was struck with how erotic that scene was and was glad he was recording. Steve fell backwards and caught himself on the railing. When Steve's cock popped out, Alice closed her mouth quickly, trapping his cum inside.

Alice tilted her head back slightly and parted her lips for Tom's camera. She pushed a little cum out and it dribbled down her chin. She sucked it back in and used a finger to squeegee up the bit from her chin and push it back into her mouth. Then she opened her mouth wide as she tilted her head back even more and Tom focused on the pool of pearly goo. Alice's eyes were wide with excitement as she closed her lips once more and swallowed Steve's load. "Oh, my god," she squealed as her eyes rolled back in her head and another orgasm wracked her body.

When she regained her composure, she looked back at her fiancé and his camera that had captured the whole thing. "That was awesome," Tom said.

On the other side of the glass doors, people were applauding.

basher123
basher123
437 Followers