Alice Ch. 04

Story Info
Meanwhile, back on the beach...
1.4k words
3.91
9.4k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
436 Followers

I waited a few seconds while Alice just stared at me. "Well...tell me about the last time," I repeated.

Alice began to cry. "I'm so sorry," she moaned, "I've done something bad. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," I said. "I like hearing your sexy stories." I pretended to misunderstand what she was trying to tell me. "I want to hear about the last time," I grinned, "the last time you had an orgasm from taking a load of cum in your mouth...and I don't count. My cock is getting hard just thinking about it."

"You're gonna hate me," she cried.

"I could never hate you, baby."

"It was while you were gone," she blurted out.

"Gone?" I asked, "Gone where?"

"On the beer run," she answered.

"Whoa! Beer run? You mean tonight? Like an hour ago?" I did my best to appear surprised.

"Oh, yes!" she confessed. "I didn't mean to. I messed up."

"Let me get this straight. I left you at this party to go on a beer run for what? Thirty minutes? And during that time some other guy gave you a mouth full of his jizz?" I pretty much spelled it out.

"Yes," she whimpered tearfully.

"And you had an orgasm?" I added.

"Yes. You know how I am. I'm so sorry. You hate me now, don't you?"

I didn't answer. I paused for a moment and said trying to sound stern, "Tell me about it."

"What?" she seemed taken aback.

"I want to hear every detail," I said. "Every single detail. Humor me."

I took out my phone and fired up the video camera and zoomed in on Alice's tear-streaked face.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to record your story," I grinned. "Look into the camera and tell me every detail of how you came to get cum in your mouth while I was gone." I turned the camera on myself and pressed the record button and in my best serious narrator voice said, "This is the true story of my fiancée, Alice, who, just moments ago blew some other guy while I was out running an errand. The guy apparently came in her mouth and that made her cum, too. How did it happen? Did she swallow his cum? Let's hear it from Alice in her own words." I turned the camera back on Alice who stared at it with her mouth hanging open. She was frozen. I pushed pause and said firmly, "I'm not kidding, Alice." I unpaused the camera and Alice slowly began to talk.

She did a pretty good job relating how it went down. When she got to the part of Bobby filling her mouth with his cum, I interrupted and said, "Did you cum, too?"

"Yes!" she was blushing.

"Did he cum a lot? Was your mouth full of Bobby's cum?"

"Yes and yes," she was breathing a little heavier.

"Did you swallow it right away?" I asked.

"No."

"Tell me what happened next," I prompted.

"I closed my mouth to keep Bobby's cum from spilling and sat up and looked at him and opened my mouth to show him how much I had caught. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed it and opened and showed him that it was gone." She was being honest when she easily could have lied. That made me feel good.

"So you didn't spill any?" I asked.

"Some leaked out when I pulled my mouth off of his cock," she said.

"And what did you do about that?" I asked.

"I lowered my head back down and cleaned up his cock with my lips and tongue. His cock started to get hard again, but I had to get back before you returned."

"That's a great story, Alice," I reassumed my narrator voice. "Got time for a few more questions?"

"Okay," Alice said warily.

"Do your like sucking cocks?"

"Uh, yeah."

"What's the best part of being a cocksucker?" I asked.

"Uh, I guess it's when the guy cums in my mouth. One second it's empty and the next it's full of warm, tasty semen." The dirty talk was affecting me and Alice.

"If you had to guess, what would be the number of guys who have cum in your pretty little mouth?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered.

"Guess," I repeated.

"Maybe a hundred or so. Oh, god, I'm such a slut," she stammered.

"I'll be the judge of that," I said. "Do you always swallow?"

"Yes."

"What's the most number of cocks you've sucked in a day?"

Alice thought and said, "Maybe 20."

"Tell us about it, Alice," I urged.

"It was at a frat party and I blew all of my 'brothers'. While I was working my way down the line, some of them called in some of their friends. I just kept sucking and swallowing."

"So you swallowed twenty loads at one party?" I'm impressed.

"No, twenty cocks. Some of them fed me more than one load," she was getting off on telling me this stuff, now.

"Did you cum every time?" I asked.

"No, but I came a lot."

"One last question, if I might, Alice?"

"Yes?" she answered.

"Would you suck me off right here, right now?"

"Of course, baby," she didn't hesitate.

Without turning my head, I nodded in the direction of the beach house, "You know there are three guys up there watching us."

She stole a glance in that direction. "Oh, that's Bobby and Rick and Steve. They've seen me give a blowjob a time or two."

I smiled, "So I assume you've also blown each of them 'a time or two'?" She just nodded. "And they have each cum in your mouth 'a time or two'?" She nodded again. I laughed. "Let's get to it, then, Alice."

Alice dropped to her knees on the sand and went to work unbuckling and unzipping. I kept the camera rolling as she pulled out my cock and slipped it into her mouth and began to bob her head on it. She noticed the camera and pulled off of my dick long enough to smile into the camera and blow a kiss and then went back to work.

I rested my free hand on the back of her head and gently urged her on. Visions of Alice sucking her schoolmate, Alice sucking Bobby, Alice sucking her frat "brothers" filled my head. I imagined her naked on her knees with a row of twenty cocks of all shapes and sizes and colors sliding in and out of her mouth, each with the singular goal of filling her mouth with cum. Load after load spurting into my fiancée's beautiful mouth. Load after load being gulped down, each accompanied by Alice's orgasmic shiver. Each vision pulled me closer to the edge. My glorious little cum slut!

I steadied myself by pulling in Alice's head closer and began a series of ejaculations into her mouth. Alice gripped my ass cheeks and pulled me deeper. One, two, three...spurt after spurt filling her up with cum. I was trying my best to hold the camera still. When my spasms finally subsided, Alice held my cock firmly in her mouth. She pulled her head back slowly, squeegeeing my cock as it pulled away from the tight circle of her lips.

She turned her face up to look at me, lips sealed, cheeks bulging. She parted her lips just enough to let a little cum try to escape only to suck it back in again. She repeated this tease a couple more times before tipping her head back and opening her mouth and showing me her creamy prize. I imagined Bobby getting this same view just an hour or so earlier. I smiled and nodded towards the camera and she cautiously turned her head to face the lens. She teased all of her future audiences with my cum, letting it slosh out and run down her chin only to be pushed back into her mouth with her fingers. Finally she closed her mouth and visibly shivered and gulped it down. She did the obligatory open-but-empty mouth display for the camera.

Alice returned her attention to my softening cock and gently licked and suckled me clean. 'Just like Bobby,' I thought as she licked away all traces of my cum. She stood up and I pulled her close and kissed as passionately as I ever had. My tongue forced its way into her mouth where my cum had just been. Where Bobby's cum had been earlier. Where so many guys cum had been before. 'I have the hottest woman in the whole world,' I thought.

I zipped and buckled up and said, "Let's get back to the party."

basher123
basher123
436 Followers