Alice Cinderella Pt. 01

Story Info
A weekend escape.
10.8k words
4.61
6.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's often the smallest things that can be the catalyst that sparks change, a missed connection, a chance encounter or in my case a troll like figure in our despatch department doing her utmost to throw grit in the cogs of my life.

"Vera, I need that commercial invoice processing so we can ship the order to Melbourne, it needs to go by ship because it's huge and it needs to be there in six weeks, if we don't get it out of the door tomorrow we miss the container ship in Felixstowe, it sails at ten past midnight Wednesday morning. If we miss the container ship, we miss our delivery date. If we miss our delivery date we lose the contract. We lose the contract it's," I checked my paperwork, "Six hundred and eighty-five thousand, four hundred and fifty Australian Dollars we won't be getting next year."

Vera looked blearily at her screen, there was at least a full page of unread emails ahead of my request, she blinked at the black and white image then blinked at me. I idly wondered whether she was seeing lines across my face after staring at the screen so intently.

"I can only work in the order I receive emails; each one needs to be dealt with in turn. I don't do it to be difficult or cause problems, it's just when John Benton told me I was responsible for the documentation I took it seriously. Some of us didn't get where we are on our pretty face and pert boobs you know."

I gritted my teeth, straining down on my already aching jaw, distorting my pretty face, and breathed in deeply, making my pert boobs heave under my blouse.

"With respect Vera, today is Monday, I've been asking you for this information for over a week. I think you are doing it to be difficult. I think you are doing it because you only have eighteen months to retirement, and you can't stand to think your job will be done so much better when you're gone that you make things more difficult for everyone, so you look busy and important. Now release my damn shipment."

Well, that helped. Not. She rolled out of her seat and waddled over to the Operations Director's office, going straight in without knocking.

"Mister Benton, I cannot be expected to blah blah blah blah blah"

While she was gone I sat down in her sweaty, saggy chair, rearranged the multiple cushions and opened the shipping software. I typed in the job number and clicked the auto-generator for commercial invoices, despatch notes and manifest sheets. A second click of her greasy mouse and I had barcoded address labels rolling out of the printer.

I figured I had about two more minutes before the Ops director called Malcolm Speight, the Sales Director and I was summoned for a quiet chat without coffee. I decided to use those two minutes to run down to the goods-out dock with my paperwork and ensure we hit our shipping date.

I was wrong, it took at least five minutes for the shit storm to filter down to my level, Malcolm Speight called me in for a heads up.

"Alice, you need to bite your tongue. Vera's been here a long time and knows her job backwards. I agree she can be a little abrasive on occasion but she's very useful to the business. Can you see John Benton, he needs to clarify things with you."

On my own, oh great. Nice back up boss. Ah well, I kept the customer happy, that's the important thing, right?

Wrong. I knocked on John's door, I knew it was not going to go well when he stood and asked me to follow him to Debbie Blanco's office. She's the HR manager and she already had my file on her desk when we walked in.

"Alice, a serious complaint has been levelled at you, it is alleged that you were abusive and aggressive to a disabled and vulnerable colleague and that you undermined her position within the department, also that you have accessed software on someone else's password which, as you know, is in breach of the company's IT policy. Is there anything you'd like to say?"

I started to speak; I had a lot to say. Starting with the passive aggressive refusal to offer any assistance, the rigid sticking to policies of her own making and the risk to the company of losing one of our biggest clients. I didn't mention that her disability being morbid obesity was of her own making because she spends all day force feeding herself on cakes and cookies. I detailed her mentioning of my looks and boobs, not only because I wanted it logged in the minutes that I had pert boobs.

Alright, it was entirely so I could get it recorded. I was trying hard to include 'Firm 32C boobs, shoulder length auburn hair, deep brown eyes, awesomely tight and round bum, long legs and flat muscly stomach' in there as well but Debbie just wrote down 'Alleged personal comments were made, no witness.'

My points were all ignored or disregarded. The absolute cherry on the cake being the Operations Director telling me that as the Account Manager I should have ensured my order was completed in enough time to meet the deadline. When I suggested that it was so tight because his department had dropped the ball three times during manufacturing I came close to punching the smarmy jerk when he waved a hand and stated for the record that it was 'my responsibility to ensure the smooth transition of the order through the factory,' reading it direct from my job description.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have a permanent headache and aching jaw. Toxic management will do that to a girl. I was given a formal written warning for misuse of a colleague's password and 'words of advice' over my attitude to said colleague. I was instructed, in writing, to only use approved means of requesting support and information from the despatch administration team, I clarified that this meant email or written requests and got that in writing as well.

When I got back to my desk Malcolm Speight was nowhere to be seen, I was livid at the way I'd been railroaded and the lack of support from my line manager so the email from my boyfriend that popped in was particularly welcome.

• Hey Ali, I've been offered two tickets to Nodfest this weekend. Jake and Suze can't make it.

We need to be there any time after 11.30 on Friday morning, home again prob Monday morning. Shall I get them?

The way I felt at that moment if he'd said he had a ticket to abseil naked into the middle of St Paul's Cathedral I'd have accepted if it took my mind off work. Nodfest however was a complete no-brainer. It's a music / performance arts festival held in the depths of the Somerset countryside, only over eighteens allowed to keep the alcohol licensing straightforward.

There's a mix of headline bands you'll have heard of and ones you won't on the main stage with a load of other side events going on, all backed up with booze, dancing, street food, more booze, comedy, drama, more booze and did I mention booze?

I bashed out a swift reply.

• Great plan Matt, I'll book Friday and Monday off.

I wrote out my leave request and took it through to Malcolm to sign off, he acted like nothing had happened and even tried to make small talk about festivals and the time he went to Glastonbury. I somehow kept calm, even when he remembered we had customers coming in on Friday and I would be needed there until eleven to host their tour of the factory. We compromised on a half day's leave, but I'd go as soon as the customers did.

Things settled down a bit at work for the next day or so, Vera and I danced warily round each other. More accurately she went out of her way to be even more difficult, and I only dealt with her by email, copying Malcolm Speight, my boss and John Benton, her boss, on every communication. I knew it wouldn't do any good because she wouldn't look at the messages until it was too late but at least the process had been adhered to and management didn't get hassled.

Friday morning arrived, I packed a rucksack with clothes for the festival and left it by the front door for Matt to take with him. I reminded him again to remember it, I didn't fancy spending the weekend in either my smart office clothes or my bike leathers. I was taking the bike to work because it would be quicker to get to the festival and easier to park when I arrived. Also, I enjoyed riding it.

He promised he'd take them and insisted he'd have been happy to pack for me. I kissed him again and laughed in his face. "Yeah right. I can see it now. 'Oh, sorry Alice, didn't you want to spend the weekend with no underwear, a miniskirt and a crop top? Sorry.' I can see through your cunning plan Baldrick. "

He protested his innocence, to be fair there was a ring of truth when he said he hadn't thought about that as an idea, but I sneaked a set of leggings and a long-sleeved T-shirt into the storage space under my bike's seat just in case, that being about all that will fit.

Carl and Mike, the customers, were from the UK end of a US firm we dealt with on a worldwide basis, they were one of the biggest clients the company had, but despite that they were genuinely nice guys and didn't play off their standing. Their close-cropped hair and smart grey suits should have given me a clue, but their enthusiasm when I told them I was going to a music festival that afternoon probably put me off the scent. It wasn't until I offered coffee and they both declined in favour of water that I added up the short hair, grey suits, homes in Salt Lake City and drinking water.

The rest of the trip round was an interesting discussion about abstention in a world of temptation, as Mike said, "we're Mormon, not Amish. We can go out and have fun, we just don't put artificial stimulants into our system." I told them I hoped I hadn't dropped any clangers, then had to explain what that meant, enjoying the moment of realisation that they were going to use that phrase at every opportunity from there on. They both assured me no clangers had been dropped, and they were happy to discuss their religion and how it impacted on their work and life.

Feeling as if I'd had some illusions shattered, but in a good way, I delivered them to the board room where Speight and Benton were waiting with a driver to head out for a liquid lunch. My day was made complete when Carl wished me all the best at the festival and Mike gave a Wayne's World style hand sign and told me to 'Party on,' I left with a laugh and replied, "Like my life depended on it."

As I closed the double doors I heard Carl saying, "It looks like we may have dropped a clanger in not telling you we don't drink, so a pub is probably not the best place to go." Swallowing a laugh, I stripped off in the Ladies and dressed in my leathers, leaving my work clothes in a Tesco bag under my desk. I was rolling out of the car park on the Triumph ten minutes later and by twelve thirty I was parked up at Nodfest.

I called Matt who arrived five minutes later with my bike lock and a set of vehicle keys, I followed him through the parking field to the entrance where I got my wrist band and on to the campsite where he let me into a camper van. I climbed in and spotted my rucksack on a bench seat by the table. Opening it up I found someone had a dangerous sense of humour. All that was in there was a black stretch lace body suit and a pair of ultra-short cut-off jeans. A pair of three-inch heeled slingbacks were under the table.  

"Oh, very fucking funny. Matt you pillock, where are my clothes?"

He was doing an impression of the Roman Legionnaires in 'Life of Brian' trying to keep a straight face, "Wh, what clothes babe? I don't know what you're talking about"

I turned and walked up to him, reaching out and grabbing his crotch.

"Where are my clothes Matt, come on, do you want Little Matt to see any action for the next month? Where are my clothes Matt, where are my clothes?"

I had my lips on his by now and was asking him through shared laughs, I knew he had them stashed somewhere and I also knew I might have to 'interrogate' him to find out where they were.

I used both hands to undo his shorts, letting them fall to the floor with a thump. He stepped out and I stuck both hands into his trunks where I found a nicely growing old friend. I wrapped one hand around the shaft and reached down to cup his balls with the other,

"Where are my clothes Matt?"

His hands were busy as well, unzipping my leather jacket then reaching behind me to detach it from the trousers, I helped by shrugging my shoulders out and taking out one arm at a time, maintaining my grip on his now fully erect cock, the swollen head burning hot in my palm. I drove my tongue deep into his mouth and felt my bralet get slipped up over my tits. His hands grabbed one each and started massaging. I gave a little moan of arousal and rubbed hard on his shaft.

His hands left my boobs and started on my armoured leather trousers, I tried to speak around his tongue and lips, "No, boots first." There was no way my trousers were coming off with the alpine stars on, even if it meant we had to break away from what we were doing.

I sat back on the table to allow him to kneel and get my boots and socks off, I took the opportunity to pull my bralet off over my head and grab his T shirt which joined my jacket and his shorts on the floor.

Both naked I lay back fully on the table and stuck my calves on his shoulders, reaching down I rubbed two fingers along my clit as he took the head of his penis and rested it on the peachy entrance to my pussy, teasing me slightly, then with a rush he was inside, pounding in a frenzy of lust and desire.

Neither of us were going to last long, as he slammed in I realised we were in full view of anyone walking past the window and while I was mostly hidden from view for anyone under six feet tall my legs and his body would be entirely visible, which combined with the movement of the van would make it obvious what was going on.

I was beyond caring as he stretched me, the cold table under my back creaked in time to his thrusts. I rubbed harder on my clit as he drove in, the added thrill of maybe getting seen was bringing me to a swift finish. I squeezed tight with my pussy, his hands were back on my nipples, if I could bend that far I'd have my tongue in his mouth, but I had to be content with telling him I loved him and to hurry up I was about to Aannnnngghhhhhhhh, too late, aaaannnnnnhhhh.

I bucked and twisted as the orgasm ripped through me, I must have tightened or something because a moment later he was stiffening his back and calling my name as he shot a load into me.

I lay and panted for a moment while he stood and panted, unsteady on his feet for a while. Once we'd recovered we did the kitchen towel dance as I cleaned myself up, I still didn't have my clothes, so I shuffled off the table and bent down to take his shrinking tool in my mouth. Around the rapidly diminishing length I asked again "air ar eye koze?"

He wilted in the face of my relentless questioning, "They're in our tent. Over the other side of the campsite."

I stood up. "Right. Take me there." Then I had a moments clarity. "Not just yet." I pulled my knickers on and put the lace body suit on over the top, it didn't have any legs and popped together under the crutch. It was quite firmly elastic and kept my boobs fairly well supported, if it hadn't been almost entirely see-through I might have worn it as a top. In fact, if I put my leather jacket on top it was almost decent.

I left my leather trousers, boots, and helmet in the camper, shifting my phone and purse to my shorts pockets I followed Matt across to the tent. As we left he took a walkie talkie out of his pocket and spoke into it. "Ghostrider this is Maverick, we just buzzed the tower.

Yeah. Ali is here. Meet you by the tent?

Tell Manjit no, I just mean she's arrived.

Well, you won't find any evidence. See you there"

He explained that Manjit and Gautham had loaned him the Camper for me to change in and she'd been convinced we were just going to shag in it. Which of course we had, but he'd denied it.

Gautham was waiting next to a big four berth tent, he had a cardboard carry out jug of... something and four bamboo paper cups.

"Alice, you're a long way behind. You need to do some catching up. Here, have one of these," he announced, then poured a half pint of... something white and thick. I took the proffered cup and sniffed. Mmmm. Pineapple and coconut. I gave a little rendition of "Yes I like Pina Colada" and sipped it. There was quite a lot of Bacardi in it. Gautham gave a complaining cat call, "Oooh no, no sipping. Get it down. We're all well ahead."

I'd like to pretend reluctance was involved but I smiled and downed it in two goes.

"Good girl, and another."

"Enough" I insisted, "It's the coconut cream, drinking it too quickly will make me unwell. "

Gautham reached into the tent and brought out a second container, "Oh, you'll be wanting a Margarita then."

Feeling slightly trapped, but in a good way, I took a clean glass and polished off a large limey cocktail.

Already slightly pissed I rounded on Matt, "Where's my Birkenstocks? I'm not walking round in these like some teenagers wet dream fantasy."

He opened my jacket up and kissed me, I heard an appreciative gasp from Gautham and slightly behind that a whistle and a cheer from Manjit. "Whooo Alice babe, looking hot hot"

Matt was whispering something about me being his wet dream fantasy, but I was into annoyed mode now. I slapped his shoulder and pushed him away.

"Don't go flashing my tits to the world you twat. That's by personal invitation only, for special close friends. Usually on a one-to-one basis."

The Margarita and Pina Colada mix was already working, I was annoyed but not entirely certain why and was rambling a bit. He picked up on the 'usually' and I was caught explaining that in fact I meant 'entirely' when Manjit interrupted,

"Hey Cinderella, stop all that. You look as hot as fuck, and you know it. If you got it, flaunt it baby." She was quite drunk as well, as she said 'Baby' she shimmied and made her boobs shake as if they had a life of their own.

Gautham is a friend of Matt's from way back. They were at school, then sixth form college together and had known each other over twenty years. He's around five ten, good-looking, broad-shouldered plays a bit of cricket, slightly greying hair.

Manjit's a few years younger than him so a couple of years older than me, long jet-black hair, deep brown eyes, flat stomach, tight bum and legs, with a firm set of 34 Ds. I may have been a bit drunk myself, I don't normally get that appreciative of girls.

Through the cocktail induced fog, I latched onto something.

"Why Cinderella?" I questioned her.

"I was wondering who would fit into this" she answered with a chuckle.

She was holding something up in the air by a finger, something black and rag like.

Oh bollocks. Busted. It was my bralet that I'd left on the bench seat in the van.

I reached for it, but she was too quick, holding it out of arms reach.

Manjit aimed a light-hearted complaint at Matt. "You told me you just needed the van for Alice to change in, I told you not to shag on my bed and you did you man-slut."

Yeah, I was drunk, I interrupted her mid-flow. "We did not shag on your bed." She looked placated.

"It was on the table." She gave a faux shriek of anger.

"What, you dirty sods. I have to eat off that table. I've a good mind to go and fuck Gautham on your sleeping bags right now to teach you a lesson. You filthy horny animals."

Gautham caught on straight away. "Yeah hun, you should be furious. Come on, let's see how they like it." He started trying to pull her into the tent.

I was doubled over in hysterics at this point, even more so when Matt pitched in with his two penn'orth, "Yeah Manjit. To really show us you should give him a Blowjob first. That'll show us."

Manjit suddenly dropped into a very fake Indian accent. "Bloody show you? You think I'll let you bloody watch? I told you, bloody horny animals."