Alice Cinderella Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean and Colin gave them the same story they'd given me, support to The Wanted drew some impressed sounds all round. The offer of money caused a few surprised gasps as well. Gautham came over all decisive and leadership-y, pointing out that we had a hot tub booked in ten minutes where we could chat it through and probably get back to them later in the evening.

We finished our tea and left, the shared showers before the hot tub combined with the lingering effects of all the day's booze reduced the embarrassment of getting naked in front of our friends, although in truth the only ones of us that had never seen each other naked were me and Gautham and Matt and Manjit. I cast a quick glance over Gautham, he seemed shorter than Matt, but with more in the way of girth, circumcised and nicely groomed. Matt was uncut, and frankly could do with a haircut, but then I wasn't as well trimmed as I'd normally hope, I'd decided on comfort over elegance for the weekend when I'd been getting ready for the trip, my nails were all painted freshly and I'd defuzzed my legs and pits, but the party area had a bit of an all over foliage look. Manjit was completely smooth below her eyebrows.

Lying back in the steaming waters I looked up at the night sky, I'd like to pretend Orion was blazing overhead and the Plough showed it's familiar pattern, but I have no idea what the constellations look like. There were a lot of stars though, with a dull orange glow on the horizon from the streetlights of Minehead. My moment of reflection just underlined the necessity to talk about my situation.

I decided to take it on headfirst. "So, if I do go and sing along with the band, what are you lot going to do? I mean I enjoyed the duet but even I could tell we need some rehearsal time. My timing was off, and I had to make up a couple of lines on the hoof."

Gautham showed why he's our responsible adult. "What we do is not your problem, maybe Matt but Manjit and me? Don't worry. We can entertain ourselves, and we'll make sure Matt gets into enough trouble without you to enjoy himself."

Manjit chipped in, "Besides which how cool is it to have a friend in one of the bands? Matt can be your groupie."

Matt sidled close, his hands moving under the water, lifting me onto his lap and then finding my boobs to give them a sensual squeeze. I kissed him gently by means of encouragement before a wave splashed into the side of my head.

"Hey, stop that you dirty bloody dogs innit. Sign says no sexy stuff." Manjit was back into her comedy Indian accent, but she had a point, my boobs were above the surface and getting a good working over from Matt. Mildly embarrassed I slipped back under the water.

I closed my eyes and tried to come to some sense of clarity, I'd really enjoyed the adulation onstage, whether that was for my barely concealed tits, or my dubious singing abilities didn't really matter at that stage. On the other hand, I wanted to spend time with my friends, we'd come to dance and drink together.

The grandly titled 'Custodian of the Waters' came to give us a five-minute warning then returned to announce time was up. We'd all got quite blasé about our nudity and stood in the changing area towelling down together, discussing my options amongst other things. The considered wisdom of the gang was.... It was up to me to decide. Great. Thanks guys.

I had a white vest top and a pair of long running trousers to put on with a fleece in case it got cold, I thought I looked low profile but as we left the Hot tub area a tall guy in a muddy Iron Maiden T shirt approached and asked, "Are you Alice Cinderella?"

I was confused for a moment then remembered my stage name and stuttered, "Er, ye, yes I am. I suppose. I mean, yes. I'm Alice Cinderella."

He went into a completely over the top bow, bending low in front of me. "You were fantastic. You sounded so good, and you were, are, really hot." He turned to Matt,

"Mate, you've got to be the luckiest bloke here. She's great. Just wanted to say it. I met Alice Cinderella before she was famous. I'm Dunc." Then he was gone.

I turned to Matt, "How many times have I told you how lucky you are? I think you'll find that proves me right" I kissed him softly on the lips and with a spring in my step started back towards the still buzzing bar area. "C'mon, you can buy me a drink you lucky boy."

I found an empty bench and sat with Manjit while Gautham and Matt got another round of drinks in, we chatted about not much while we waited. I was looking round to see if I could spot the boys and my booze when a couple of girls came along and asked me if I was Alice Cinderella. Being used to the adulation by now I said yes I was and in return they told me how much they'd enjoyed my set. "And the way you were dressed girl, so fuckin' hot man. I'm glad my boyf wern here else he'd a bin hangin roun like long dog."

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant with her East Coast USA street talk in a strong west country accent, but it was said with an impressed sound to her voice, so I took it to be good. It all got a bit surreal when the shorter one handed me a programme and a cheap pen.

"Alice, miss Cinderella, could I get your autograph? It would mean a lot. Can you put 'To Shafiq, your friend Alice Cinderella.' Please?"

Feeling very self-conscious I did as she'd asked and scrawled my signature across the NutLoaf page, which seemed to do the trick as they went away giggling.

Just as the boys arrived back another couple of guys, all shiny faces and pastel T shirts came up and asked if I was Alice Cinderella then asked if they could get a selfie, would I mind if they put their arms around me and kissed my cheek while Manjit took the picture, which is why Matt came back to find me in a chaste snog with Robby and Marcus.

After that things settled down, well my adoring public did, my inner fire was turned up to eleven. The high from being adored on stage was still there in the background but after getting three incidents of being approached by members of the audience telling me how good I was I felt I knew why Rockstars take drugs, it must be to maintain this feeling of being invincible and worshipped.

I downed my drink in a single swig and grabbed Matt's hand. "C'mon, I've decided. I'm off to tell Dean and Colin I'm their singer for the weekend." The panel approved of my decision, Manjit asked if we could all get backstage passes because Philo Waves was on the bill, and she was prepared to break her marriage vows for him. Gautham gave a bit of a whimper, but she dismissed his complaint.

"Look, Lucky Lady Jane's playing as well, I know how much you like her. I give you a free pass with her if I'm alright with Philo."

They then descended into a discussion of what they were allowed to do that I interrupted before it got too graphic. "Excuse me, too much information. Can you discuss that in private?" which led on to Manjit asking me if they should discuss it back in their camper van round their table that I'd defiled by shagging Matt on.

"Yes, that's the table. You'll notice however I didn't go into detail of what positions we used and what else we did, because I'm proper sophisticated me. And dead posh and ladylike."

We arrived at the backstage entrance where a couple of big shaven headed guys in very tight T shirts, black cargo pants and big boots blocked the way.

"Can I speak to Dean from NutLoaf" I asked very nervously.

The bigger of the two, and when I say bigger I mean in the way a Rhino is bigger than a slightly smaller Rhino, reached into his cargo pants pocket and pulled out a tablet.

"You Alice Cinderella?" he asked. I nodded, "I saw your set earlier. You're good."

He reached into his other pocket and retrieved a mobile phone.

"Yeah, hello Dean, it's Ray on gate 2. Alice Cinderella is here to see you.

OK. What about her friends?

OK."

He opened the gate and beckoned us through, writing out a colour coded visitor pass each.

"This is good until 8am, after then if you're round this side you need either a full access pass or a yellow Saturday pass. I will not accept excuses. Do NOT approach the other artists or you will be asked to leave, and I will be doing the asking."

He took us across what looked like wonderland compared to the campsite we were staying in, huge Winnebagoes filled the space A tiki lounge style bar dominated the main area, Manjit dragged Gautham to it straight away with a "catch up with us in there" over her shoulder.

NutLoaf's trailer wasn't one of the biggest, but it was still bigger than some flats I've lived in. Dean and Colin were drinking tea at a much more substantial dining table than the one Matt and I had desecrated. We were invited to sit, and two more mugs were poured.

"I've thought it through, and yes, I'm really excited about the chance. I'd love to sing with you."

Both of them seemed properly pleased by my response, Colin (Nut) started talking about my preferences for songs and could I come back in the morning to see Natalie and see if any of her stage clothes would fit, then Dean pulled out his phone and pulled up the diary app.

"Right, tomorrow we are on stage in the tent at three for ninety minutes then at nine we're on the main stage for twenty minutes. Can you be here at ten," he looked around and sought agreement by nodding, "for a rehearsal, I'll book the session hall for three hours. Are you vegetarian, vegan, lactose intolerant or coeliac? "

I had a lot to take in. "Main stage? What the Fu...? Lactose? What?"

Dean confirmed, "Yes. We're on the main stage. You will be backing on two tracks, lead on one and duetting on one. What do you drink, and I assume you'll want three additional backstage passes?"

In a haze of agreement and signing things I ended up with a schedule that kept me busy from ten the next morning through to around ten at night, with a follow up rehearsal on Sunday morning. Matt had three backstage passes, I had a performers pass, and Dean was saying something about moving to the secure accommodation area.

I said yes to everything, told Dean and Colin I'd see them back at the camper in the morning and dragged Matt off to find our friends. To be fair they didn't need much finding, the first place I looked was the Tiki bar and there they were. Manjit was particularly impressed at the prices, "Two quid for a Pina Colada. Two quid. I mean,.... Two Quid."

I agreed it was great and hurried them both out, Matt handed over their passes, looping them round their wrists and pulling tight.

Back at the tent we went our separate ways, I was still on a high from the performances and from being told how great I was, that and all the alcohol I'd poured down my throat. I waved Manjit & Gautham off and dragged Matt inside, ripping his clothes off as I did.

I pushed him onto our inflatable mattress, pausing only to zip the door flap shut.

"You lie there. I've got something for you to do." I commanded. I like to think I commanded anyway, I was feeling very dominant, I'd been adored by many and now I was going to get my satisfaction. I was still quite merry it has to be said.

Matt had taken the opportunity to lose his shorts and shirt, I stayed fully clothed for the time being and knelt over him. We had an electric torch giving us light inside, I had a moments concern that it was giving a graphic silhouette as I bent to grab his cock in a firm grip, but the alcohol still surging round my system told me it didn't matter, no one could see and if they could we'd be unrecognisable, so, with my eyes locked on his I told him what was about to happen.

"I'm going to get you ready; I'm going to suck on you like never before then I am going to ride you like my bike. You'd better make me cum at least twice or there's going to be trouble. Understand?"

He smiled and agreed, "Oh yeah, I'm up for that."

I gave a mock angry snap, "Call me Alice Cinderella. And say, 'Yes Alice Cinderella, I'll make you cum at least twice."

He giggled so I dug my nails into his balls, "say it. Say Yes 'Alice Cinderella I will make you cum,' say it."

"Yes Alice Cinderella, I will make you cum at least twice, and again in the morning."

That was better, I smiled, turning it into a growl and took his already firm meat into my waiting mouth. I clamped my lips hard around the base, I love the way he grows as I work him with my tongue, and I wasn't disappointed.

With a suppressed choke I pulled my head away, a soft 'pop' sounded as he sprang out, leaving me grinning at him over his solid erection.

"You take over while I get naked. While you're doing that tell me how hot I am and how lucky you are to have me."

He looked a bit nonplussed at the new super self-absorbed Alice, but a look and a growl and he grabbed onto his shaft and started masturbating for me.

"Alice, you're so hot" he began, I interrupted, "Alice Cinderella. Call me Alice Cinderella"

"Alice Cinderella, you are the hottest woman I've ever seen, I would give anything to see you naked right now, will you take your top off, please?"

I felt he'd done an adequate job of idolising me and pulled my top over my head. I gave my tits a firm massaging, enjoying the sensations coursing through me as he watched. "Hey, don't go off too soon, I expect the use of that cock in a few minutes. Now a bit more objectification and worshipping if you please."

He promised not to make himself cum unless I instructed him, then started telling me how great I was and how much he was looking forward to being used for my pleasure and how he could only beg me not to cast him aside like a worm once I was satisfied.

I could get into this subservience thing I think. I quite liked being adored and told how fantastic I am.

I carried on watching him masturbate for a while, he seemed to have a tighter grip than I'd take and was rubbing faster than I would. The sight was a lot more arousing than I might have thought, maybe it all added to the adoration I'd been getting a buzz from all evening.

I rocked backwards and shed my tight running trousers, now I was naked I shuffled forward and threw one knee over him, raising myself up on the other foot and pausing for a moment's contemplation. I was enjoying watching him work his veined rod, I loved the way his fist would completely envelop the head then reveal it as he slid back down again.

I made a decision. "You keep doing what you're doing." I told him and climbed off again, moving up his body to straddle his face before lowering myself so my eager pussy pushed down.

I gave a squeak of joy as he caught on straight away and set to work with his mouth and lips, driving into the soft pink folds. He had the sense not to complain about the wild hairstyling and did a great impression of breathing through his ears.

I was in ecstasy as he pulled my labia into his mouth by suction alone, driving his tongue in between to the wetness inside, then lashing across my clit to bring me close, so close. As if he sensed I was nearly there he brought his spare hand up and rubbed roughly on my aching clit with his thumb, the roughness sent me over the edge, and I soaked his face as I gasped out my first orgasm of the night.

I climbed off and settled down next to him, tasting myself on his lips as we kissed passionately. Feeling wicked I cuddled up close and whispered "Mmmm that was nice, I'm going to sleep now. D'you mind if we finish in the morning?" Matt's whimper of dismay made my joke all the better.

I relented, "Of course, now that I've discovered how much I like being worshipped, maybe a bit of begging and sycophancy and I might change my mind."

Begging and sycophancy ensued in biblical proportions, to the extent that I had to stop him, remove his hand from his swollen cock and slowly lower myself to embed him deep into my pussy. I was soft, wet, and ready for him, I could feel my cushioned depths parting and gripping tight. I leaned back, arching my back to push my boobs forward, making them look bigger and tighten my stomach, and as if I had abs. It also gave him a very hot view of his cock disappearing into me and my engorged clit sitting proud above my stretched lips.

I grabbed his hand and pulled it up to my mouth where I sucked on two of his fingers, making them wet then pushed them down to rub hard, stirring up my arousal levels again.

I rocked silently for several minutes, squeezing hard on my breasts and nipples as he caressed my hot clit, his solid cock deep within me. The sensations were starting to bring me to the early stages of another orgasm, but I wanted more.

I climbed off and rolled onto my knees, reaching back between my legs to rub hard on my pussy I growled "Well come on, get back in me." Matt rubbed the tip of his cock along my pussy, lined up and shoved in with sufficient force to make me grunt. "Yes, hard, like that. Smack my arse and pull my hair."

I had no idea where that had come from, they were not actions from our normal range of sex moves but at that moment I wanted as much sensation as I could get. A sharp sting on my right bum cheek made me squeal just as my head was jerked back and Matt thrust in again. I was loving it, I felt in control and powerful. He was doing everything I told him, and it felt great.

"Smack me again. And again. And aaaghhhh" With the third stinging slap the sensations tipped over and I found myself burying my head in the pillow to hide the noise. I gripped tight as I came hard and long. I must have tipped Matt over as well because he started gasping and pounding harder and faster. He bit back a groan of his own and shook four or five times as he shot deep inside me.

We collapsed onto the mattress, pulled the sleeping bag over us, and dropped into an exhausted deep sleep, broken only with bizarre dreams about world domination and worship.