Alice Dines Out

Story Info
Groped on a train, my wife calls my bluff, raises the ante.
2.8k words
3.94
32.5k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had had too much to drink and had not behaved herself. We had been to a Christmas party thrown by one of my clients and I only knew a couple of the partiers myself. My wife had never met any of them before.

On the way to the hotel- the party venue- she had taunted me with her being a free agent even though we were married. We didn't have an open marriage and neither of us had ever had an affair outside our marriage, on the sly or otherwise. But every now and then she'd get a bit of the imp of the perverse in her and fuck with me about being in charge of her own sexuality, and everything else. I knew she wasn't about to cheat on me. We loved each other. But there were times when she just couldn't resist being provocative even though I took it all in stride and more or less humored her.

My own view is that we are all potential free agents if we choose to be and if she made that decision about her sex life she might not be doing it while married to me. She knew this and that's why she tried to goad me. Why would she do this while we attended a social event that was important to my business? Well, because that's just who she is. There are times when she isn't happy unless she's trying to get a rise out of someone, often me. I ordinarily refuse to take the bait and smile and nod, but that night she went beyond simply needling me.

Like I said, Alice had had too much to drink, but she wasn't falling down seriously drunk, just a bit beyond buzzed and enough to relax her natural inhibitions. After an hour of sipping our drinks and making conversation with the other guests she began flirting with some assistant vice president- I think his name was Harry- and she had skated right up to the edge of prudence, then blithely past it. She was laughing at the lamest of jokes and touched him frequently, laying a hand on his arm, squeezing his bicep or shoulder and leaning in, rubbing her boobs into him as if they were long lost lovers instead of just having met fifteen minutes before.

Just as she was really starting to get to me Harry's wife poured a bucketful of ice water on their burgeoning flirtation and hauled his ass off to a far corner of the hall where I could see her reading him the riot act. I was relieved and figured that the embarrassment would slow Alice down but I couldn't have been more wrong. She simply sashayed on the next victim. She was at that stage where it was more fun to irritate me than to avoid pissing off the other wives or help me make a good impression.

This time it was a salesman, Gale, a single guy in his late twenties or early thirties. She asked him to dance with her. By the time she'd spent twenty minutes with him he was ready to take her up to his room and fuck her. He knew she was married to me. He just didn't care. She had pointed me out to him, laughing, then giving me a sly smirk. Gale grinned at me, the fuckwit. He began touching her carefully but in earnest and when she didn't resist he quickly progressed to grabbing ass and trying to cop a feel of her tits.

Alice wasn't serious about picking him up. She just wanted me to be aware that she could have him if she wanted him and that there was nothing I could do about it. About the fifth time she had to shrug his hand off her tit she walked away and stood next to me. He was quick enough in the uptake to see she was a cocktease and transferred his attentions to the ample pool of interns and new hires.

I began to lecture Alice and told her I'd drag her ass out of there by the hair if she didn't stop it. But she wasn't hearing a word I said. I was in mid sentence telling her she was truly starting to piss me off when she walked away and latched onto an older well built man with salt and pepper hair. They glided out onto the dance floor and she molded her body to his. I asked around but no one seemed to know him. Alice was grinding her crotch against his leg while he fondled and stroked her ass and nuzzled her neck. By that time there was a small group of admirers watching and three different men asked her to dance in quick succession.

They all took liberties with her supple body and I'd had enough. I walked purposefully out onto the dance floor without running or stalking and took her by the arm. I had a grip on her that she couldn't escape and she correctly read my intent not to let go, not to ignore it or drop it this time. I didn't have to drag her- she allowed herself to be led. I helped her into her coat and left through the lobby. Neither of us spoke. She knew I was mad but she wasn't sure how mad. We were a block from the train station and I shepherded her down the stairs to the platform. Picking up a schedule I learned that a northbound train was due to stop in five minutes.

Alice cast a few surreptitious glances at me, trying to assess exactly how angry I was. Whatever her assessment, she chose discretion as the better part of valor and kept quiet. It was a smart choice because I was furious and having trouble containing it, but it was a cold and calculating fury. What happened afterward would have happened anyway though. I'd decided to make her pay for tonight and all the other nights she'd pulled this shit. I meant to call her bluff.

The northbound train whooshed into the station and Alice let me lead her into the car. It was crowded but there were a few empty seats. I passed them by and led her to the next car and the next until we were in the last car. There were four people, an older couple and a pair of old men, at the near end and a cluster of men of different ages at the far end. I headed for them. On our right was an arrangement of four seats that faced each other and in one of those seats sat a good looking older man with salt and pepper grey hair. He wasn't the guy she'd danced with at the party but they were from the same gene pool.

I indicated to Alice to sit in the seat next to this guy. She looked confused. It didn't make any sense. There were plenty of open seats. But I was firm and not being able to judge my mood she complied. I was beginning to get her where I wanted- back on her heels and uncertain. I pulled off my overcoat and hung it on the back of the seat. I then squeezed in beside her, pushing her up tightly against the older guy. I'm sure he didn't mind the contact with her, but he looked at me like he thought I had a screw loose. I gave him my warmest smile and winked at him, then looked pointedly at Alice. I could see it in his face: "Okay buddy, I'm looking. What's going on?" He was curious. Who wouldn't be?

Alice had taken off her coat a couple of cars ago and now draped it over herself like a blanket. I slid my hand underneath it and caressed her stockinged thigh. She didn't protest and laid back, her head on my shoulder, and sighed. Salt and Pepper watched my ministrations with interest. I smiled cheerfully at him and nodded at the blanket, winking again. I might as well have rented a signboard with flashing arrows. He picked up on it instantly, and I saw him snake his hand under Alice's coat and begin running it up and down her thigh.

She tensed up, her eyes popped open and she shot me a shocked look. I looked away and wouldn't acknowledge her alarm. I just kept fondling her leg and stroked the fleshy gap where her stockings ended and her panties had not yet begun. She turned and looked at him but he followed my lead and looked away, not allowing eye contact, without stopping his own groping. It took a few minutes but she finally relaxed and laid her head back on my shoulder. Salty and I kept this up for a good ten minutes. I scanned the crowd of passengers. There were four more of them, all men ranging from around sixty to maybe twenty or so. They were watching us with interest in the brightly lit car.

Salty was patient, bless him, and didn't rush it. We had managed between the two of us to lull her into a semi erotic haze and I was sure she was beginning to really enjoy it. It was time to up the ante. I had had my arm around her shoulders and Salty had rested his own arm on the back of the seat behind Alice. I took her by the shoulders and turned her slightly toward him, then reached up and unbuttoned the front of her dress. It was a black long sleeved thing, quite short, that buttoned from neck to hem. She had left the top six inches or so undone to show off her cleavage. I opened it another four inches and reached inside it to fondle her tits.

She took it in stride so I continued to release more of Alice and exposed her black bra. I took my time but made it all the way to her waist without hearing a peep out of her. Every now and then I paused to grope and squeeze her firm teardrop breasts. When I tugged the dress at the back of her neck she attempted to pull away but I held her shoulders and told her "Shhhh! Relax." Slowly she loosened up and let me pull the dress from her shoulders. That pinned her arms to her waist and inhibited her freedom to move or resist- not a lot, she wasn't trapped- but I had her under a bit of a spell it seemed. I quickly unclasped Alice's bra and then pulled it down below her ample and succulent tits.

All this had happened carefully under the overcoat, but now I pulled it down, displaying her gorgeous bust to Salty. The other men craned to get a look but I held the coat up to at least partly screen her from them, while giving Salty a lewd and almost exclusive show. Alice strained against my grip and I thought for a minute she might vault to her feet and pitch a fit, but I massaged those glorious tits and pinched and pulled her nipples. Finally, supposing I only meant to let him watch, she relented and quit struggling.

I pulled her back up against my chest, the overcoat now hanging from her left shoulder.

Her cheek rested on mine and I turned her head to kiss her, then nuzzled her swan like neck. Now she was moaning softly and licking her lips. Salty was practically drooling and his eyes were riveted on Alice's heaving chest. I looked intently at him and nodded, opening the overcoat even more in invitation. He didn't wait to be asked again. He reached out and began to caress her breasts. I dropped my own hands to her waist, ceding the territory to him and began inching her skirt up to open up new ground for him.

Salty leaned in and began sucking my wife's nipples and she groaned in appreciation. Alice loves having her nipples nursed. He kneaded her fleshy tits while he licked and sucked. I looked at her face. Her eyes were half lidded and she was lost in her desire. I was well familiar with this look. It meant she needed her pussy attended to. Instead Salty took the initiative and pulled her close to him. They kissed long and deeply, their tongues thrashing in each other's mouth like teenagers. They kissed and fondled each other like that for a good long while but Salty wanted more.

He had his cock out now and pushed her head down to it. She didn't hesitate to put her face in his lap and sucked him in. I was already hard but watching her suck a random stranger's cock in public nearly made me come without touching my dick. She blew him thoroughly, slurping and licking for the longest time. When she came up for air she licked her lips, inhaled deeply and plunged back down like a starving woman. I don't know how he kept from coming.

I gently tugged at her shoulders and she resisted but I pulled her back against me. Salty waited and watched me closely, not sure what I had in mind. I pulled the gusset of her panties aside exposing the little patch of pubic hair on her mound and the plump lips of her cunt. Salty, clearly delighted with this new development, took the offering and seizing the waistband in his grip he yanked her panties down and off on one quick and clearly well practiced motion. I leaned back against the arm rest behind me, pulling her into a reclining position on top of me and hugging her closely to my chest.

Salty dove into her pussy like a starving man. She raised her right leg and hung it over the backrest to open her cunt up more for him. Alice moaned and groaned in response to his ministrations, and bucked her hips up to deliver her pussy to the stranger. She came quickly, raising her ass in appreciation while he licked and sucked her for several minutes, bringing her to another and apparently more intense orgasm. Before she had recovered from that he repositioned himself so that the head of his fat cock was nudging her dripping labia and without further delay plunged into my wife. He started out slowly, fucking gently in and out of her sopping cunt but built up speed until he was jackhammering in and out of Alice's snug and sopping pussy. I felt her stiffen in a third orgasm and then Salty came himself, going rigid and emitting a low grunt.

They lay plastered against each other for a couple minutes when Salty slowly disengaged and stood, carefully steadying himself against the lurching of the train car. He pulled up and fastened his pants and gave me a wide grin. "Thank you." he said. Those were the only words that had been spoken since we entered the car. I nodded and gave him a thumbs up and he squeezed out past us heading for the car ahead of us.

The remaining four guys had become three- I didn't notice the other one leaving. They looked hopefully at me. I stood Alice up and told them "You can touch her but you can't fuck her." They reached out, tentatively at first but then with more confidence and played with her tits, two of them sucking her nipples at once and the other mauling her ass cheeks. Alice moaned and purred. She was in such a randy and wanton state I think she would have fucked all three of them. I let them feel her up for a few minutes but before things got out of hand I told them that was enough.

I found her panties and helped her button up.

"Good night guys. It's been fun but we gotta go now." I told them. They were cool about it and all three of them kissed her goodnight.

We had ridden two stops too far so we had to climb to the street and cross over to the southbound platform to get to our hotel. Both of us were tired now and we flopped into the nearest seats. Finally Alice broke the silence.

"Why did you do that?"

"Isn't it what you want? To fuck any stranger who comes along?"

""You know that's not what I want. You just handed me over to that guy."

"I'm tired of being angry with you and I'm tired of your fucking childish games, Alice. And looking back on it, I didn't notice you objecting to any of it. You looked pretty willing to me."

"I was drunk."

"No you weren't. You weren't drunk at the Christmas party either. That's just the excuse you try to give. But how does that justify anything? Can you hit someone with your car and say 'It's okay- I was drunk?' Decide what you want, Alice. And don't be too long about it or I may not be here to hear your choice. There are going to be some changes."

Alice didn't answer but she pulled closer to me and lay her head on my shoulder. I could almost hear the wheels turning in her head.