All Comments on 'Alice Dines Out'

by TatankaBill

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

What in heaven's name is the point of this?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Fuck whoring her out: just divorce the cunt if you’re that pissed off. Don’t disrespect your marriage or your wife.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Pretty darn nice. Nearly error free word crafting, An interesting set up altho it did get way over the edge of believability

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think you should have found southbound train and let her pull it... then gone back to your hotel and let her learn just who is in charge... you might get lucky and lose her without a divorce... I think you can really do a good of telling us how to do that and what she learned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So I hope he then divorces her and to top it off it would be awesome to learn she got a nasty STD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She already disrespected this joke of a marriage. Now, nobody is pretending anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have just let them rail her, pun intended, then got off the train and let them do whatever they wanted with her after he's gone, because she's clearly not worth having anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well told. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep, should have waited for the next stop and at the last second left the train and Alice with old Salty. Alice isn't happy unless she's teasing and Alice likes to tease her husband best. But a loving wife would have the good sense to know some things you do not tease about and to know when the teasing should stop! I didn't like Alice because I knew of girls like her, I never dated them but I saw their faulty character. Always felt bad for guys who did date them. Alice is likely to push the limits and cheat. Her husband should get the process started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Sometimes a woman craves being a whore for her husband, as I sometimes am. Strange cock is the eighth wonder of the world, Continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everyone enjoyed themselves, so all ended well. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah he really showed her. She has always stopped short of sex, but not any longer.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Twentyseven

Did you need some help with a big word?

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Interesting, but who would want to be married to someone who tortures your soul from time to time? And did the husband reclaim her later, take his seconds, as is his marital right? No word on that. Hubby taught her a lesson, but maybe she got what she wanted anyhow.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Fascinating dynamic... Love the tension and what he does about it... and how she responds. Can't wait to read the sequels!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTatankaBill@TatankaBill
Erstwhile blogger and working class hero. Married and thoroughly spoiled by the love of my life. If I post a story here it's meant to make you smile, maybe laugh once in a while and to get you excited enough to want to rub one out. Better yet, go get your relief with your pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES