Alice Down the Rabbit Hole

Story Info
A story of seduction and the awakening of her passions.
18.3k words
3.8
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cgraven
cgraven
67 Followers

Alice down the rabbit hole

It was an unseasonably warm Spring day, so Alice decided to take her journal and write in the garden. She walked to the far edge where the garden petered out and a hedgerow began. Not exactly a wild wood, but as close as she would get in Oxford. She sat among the roots of an old oak and leaned against the rough bark. Alice found herself watching the clouds, daydreaming. Thinking about Prince Leopold. Yes, a real live prince. One who was now at Oxford. She sighed and settled back against the tree trunk lost in a daydream of princes and queens, knights, and dragons.

Before she knew it, her eyes were closed. She wasn't exactly asleep, she could still hear the rustle of leaves and birdsong, she could smell the earth and grass, feel the rough bark of the tree and the solid ground beneath her. But when she heard the loud crack of a twig, Alice jumped as if she had been in a sound sleep. Perhaps she had been asleep after all. She got on hands and knees, her mother would scold her for acting like a child and dirtying her dress. She was a young woman and should comport herself properly.

She dusted off her knees and bottom. Another sound behind her startled her once more. She spun around ready to berate whichever sibling had decided to try and sneak up her, only to see. No, it couldn't be. She must still be asleep. She blinked in astonishment.

What the fetching young blue eyed beauty beheld was a man, though...even then she couldn't rightfully call him a man, considering he had two large, white rabbit ears protruding from his head and a little pink nosed that seemed to twitch, to scent the warm summer breeze. Yet he was not the furry little bunny one might expect to meet at the edge of the garden or along a country hedgerow. He was strangely attired for a white rabbit as he wore a top hat and rather fancy looking suit and carried a gentleman's walking stick like any country gentleman would. It was hard to determine his age, after all he was a white rabbit, and won could never be assure of a rabbits age just by looking at him, even if he were attired as a gentleman.

SNAP

His ears perked, his nose lifted to the light summer breeze and twitched. A slow smile bowed his lips as he lowered his head again and listened to make sure he had not been mistaken. He nonchalantly continued into the open field, the warm summer breeze ruffling his fur. Yet discretion being the better part of valor he stayed close to the edge of the hedgerow and woods.

SNAP

Again, the subtitle snap of a twig and his nose twitched rapidly, and his smile broadened as his nostrils where filled with the most intoxicating fragrance. His heart was beating faster now at the thoughts of the chase. Dare he steal a glance, or should he just bolt? In a moment the decision was made, and he bolted, her firm supple body pinned to a tree.

"And who are you Young Miss?"

He let his eyes rove over this creature who had been stalking him. His fingers running through her silken tresses as he let them drip from his finger like liquid gold. His nose pressed to the hollow of her neck just below her dainty shell ear, as he savored her fragrance his whiskers brushing her soft silken skin. The girl's heart was fluttering like a captured little bird.

"I asked you who you are!"

His voice was soft yet demanding as if he was used to giving commands and expected to be obeyed. His cane slipped under the helm of her skirt and slowly inched it higher on her sculptured legs, little butterfly kisses floated down her neck to the scented valley that lay between her heaving breasts.

"I'm Alice and I thank you to keep your hands and everything else away from me."

The young beauty's fiery spirit intrigued him, the righteous indignation as she spoke. Her trembling, supple form pinned to the tree where she stood. His smile broadened as the stunning young creatures squirmed in his grasp.

Alice smacked his cane away, momentarily stopping it in its indecent exploration of her gorgeous young body. The stunning young golden beauty was able to push him back a few paces. He raised his head and his eyes held hers when she tugged her skirt down. He gave her knuckles a soft rap with his cane.

"Don't do that again Alice."

His voice was a soft sensual whisper that caressed her mind. Yet in its soft sensual embrace there was the note of authority, and authority that demanded obedience. Again, the White Rabbit pressed his body to Alice's, his lips boldly caressed the soft silken skin of her heaving breasts, her soft sensual and sweetly intoxicating fragrance filled his nostrils. His cane lifted Alice's skirt ever higher till the lazy summer breeze kissed her Persian bloomers.

That devilish cane slowly, intimately, slide the length of her sweet moist delicate folds, that mere scrap of lace, and cotton her only protection from his sensually and seductive assault on her chaste innocence. His eyes lifted to hers. Again, his gold flecked dark hazel eyes glazed deeply into the cool azure blue depth of hers as if he could see her soul laid bare to him. His mouth claimed hers in a searing kiss, a kiss to curl her toes.

"Alice remove your frock like a good girl."

The White Rabbit words were soft, seductive, his voice was felt as much as it was heard. A dark call for the innocent young beauty to surrender to his will.

The White Rabbit savored the way that Alice melted to his sensually seductive kiss. He loved the confused and shocked look in those stunningly expressive azure blue eyes as his lips parted from hers and demanded that this gorgeous young creature remove her frock.

"How dare you, sir! I do not know what sort of girl you think I am, but I will not remove my dress. Whatever can you be thinking?"

Such sweet pious indignation, Alice's skin taking on the most adorable shade of pink, his only answer was his mouth crushing to hers again, his tongue inviting her shy little pink tongue to dance with his again. While he let his scandalous, sensually, and seductive kiss deepened and lingered the White Rabbit continued his most intimate assault on Alice's innocence, the smooth polished shaft of his cane caressed her sweet delicate folds. The sweet fragrance of Alice's arousal hung heavy in the summer air, her soft blue eyes smoldered with desire, and he knew this innocent young Miss was his.

Suddenly Alice's cheeks flamed crimson as she fumbled her hands pushing against his muscular chest, yet this time he did not step back from her or break that darkly seductive kiss. A worried look clouded her smoldering blue eyes.

His lips slide from hers, clinging to Alice's until the last possible moment, leaving the young golden innocent wanting. He turned Alice in his arms, his large paws cupping her firm young breasts, thumbs rolling her rose bud nipples under their pads through the thin material of her frock until they were as hard as pebbles. The girl's breath now coming in short little gasps, which turned to soft breathy moans. His hands slid down the sensual curve of her torso, the bow of her corset's fell open under his nimble fingers, the laces seductively whispered to Alice, surrender, as he drew them out from each eyelet until all that held the garment to her, where her own hands. He turned the stunning young beauty to face him then stepped back.

Rabbit's nosed twitched, his dark eyes' piercing gaze holding Alice's soft wide eyes seemed to smile with impish glee at the bright crimson blush that kissed the golden-haired beauty's cheeks. Her dainty hands trembling as she clutched her frock to her heaving bosom. This shameful creature seemed pleased as the girl's scrape of a frock slid slowly down the sensual curves of her torso to pool around Alice's trim ankles. Rabbit could not help but notice how adorable young Alice looked as she stood there in nothing but her chemise, and Parisian bloomers holding her corset clutched to her chest to shield herself from his hungry eyes. Alice's breathing was rapid, her firm young breasts were straining to be free of the corset that Alice clutched to her. Rabbit's nose twitched sensually as the growing scent of the young honey blonde beauty's arousal filled his nostrils.

Rabbit could not help but smile at the confused look in this stunning young creature soft blue eyes, the growing sent of her arousal mingled with the seductive fragrance of her innocence that so enticed him. There was a faraway dreamy look in those soft azure blue eyes as if the girl believed that this was nothing more than a dream. It was at that moment of indecision that Rabbit's pawed hand reached out to relieve Alice of her corset. It was at that moment, with his cane pressed to Alice's virgin folds, that her stunning blue eyes snapped into focus, a charming little coquettish smile bowed her moist ripe lips and then Alice bolted, leaving Rabbit holding her corset in his hand.

He was pleasantly surprised when rather than bolting for the meadow and country house in the distance, this alluring honey blonde young beauty had bolted for the hedgerow. Rabbit could not believe his luck for Alice had chosen the least likely course to escape his amorous advances. On the one hand Alice would be entangled in the hedgerow unable to avoid his dark sexual plans for her. Yet if he were really lucky Alice would find his rabbit hole in her headlong flight from him, tumble down it, and into the underground labyrinth that was his world where this innocent young beauty would be confronted by any number of amorous adventures. He knew that once Alice had tumbled down his rabbit hole. Then in what would seem like an eternity shed fall to be confronted with her first choice, eat me, and drink me. They would literally determine what her first carnal adventure would be. No matter what her choice, it would be he that reap the benefits.

Luck was with him as Alice landed with a thud at the bottom of the Rabbit hole where she was confronted with a small decretive table that one might find in any fine country home. Upon that dainty table there was a plate under a glass dome, perhaps a bit of cheese by the looks of it, and a small cut crystal bottle with a crystal stopper. By the glass dome was a tag in a delicate script that read Eat Me and by the crystal bottle in that same delicate script read Drink Me. Each in their own right was a powerful aphrodisiac, and each if consumed would open a sensual experience for the young virgin.

The White Rabbit smiled as he bolted down the rabbit hole, Alice's corset gripped in his hand. His smile only deepened as he saw the stunning young beauty by the little table, with an irresistible temptation laid before her. His nose twitched as he anticipated which of her sweet charms he would enjoy first. He was, to a lesser degree, a gentleman Rabbit, after all he was not forcing her, and the choice was hers, even if she had only two.

The White Rabbit had followed Alice down the rabbit hole, watched her long fall from the world that see knew. Yet this was just a symbolic fall for the golden blue eyed beauty, her true fall lay just in front of her now, a subtle temptation in two innocent forms, one that proclaimed Eat Me as it posed as a little piece of blue cheese. The other was a softer temptation that sensually called Alice Drink Me. The White Rabbit was as still as the tomb as he waited and watched from the deep shadows of his warren. He watched as the young innocent stood there only in her shift and Persian bloomers, as each vied for Alice's attention. He smiled as Alice's delicate hand hovered above the glass dome and the bit of cheese. The tip of the stunning young beauty's little pink tongue slid over the plump bow of Alice's moist ripe lips. Slowly the girl's soft shimmering blue eyes shifted to the cut crystal bottle, her delicate hand following the path those stunningly expressive azure blue eyes took.

Alice pulled the glass stopper from the dainty cut crystal bottle, lifted it to her glisten ripe lips, hesitated a moment. The White Rabbit held his breath eager to see if Alice would drink the shimmering contents. Then with Alice's apparent hesitation passed, Alice fell to the temptation of the pretty little bottle and drank the bottle's contents. It took just moments for the powerful aphrodisiac to begin to take effect. An exhilarating flush flashed through every fiber of her gorgeous young beauty's body. He could see the young innocent quivered with excitement. Alice's heart pounded, her life force throbbing just under her silken skin in the little hallow where her delicate slender neck and shoulder met. Alice was swept up in a sweet rapture and suddenly her hips swayed to music only she could hear. Alice's feet began to move as she started to dance and she began to sing as well, a soft haunting song of desire, of need. A most wicked smile now bowed the White Rabbit's lips. Alice stopped abruptly when she realized he was watching her as he stood at the edge of her lighted world leaning against the wall, intently watching every move this gorgeous young creature made.

Alice's golden hair had come undone and was a tumble of spun gold curls that sensually hung over her bared shoulders. Her face flushed, eyes sparkling, and her breasts straining against her shift and threading to spill out of the shift and a coquettish little smile bowed Alice's lips in a sweet innocent invitation, an invitation the White Rabbit had every intention of accepting. He slowly came to the girl and let her corset drop from his fingers.

"I do not think you will be needing this Miss Alice."

He let her corset slip from his fingers and flutter to the floor.

"Shall we dance Miss Alice?"

The White Rabbit took Alice into his arms drawing her supple young body to his. He was not quite as tall as Alice, but tall enough to look the stunning young innocent in the eyes. His hips rolled to Alice's, his groin ground against hers, as they danced to the music that only Alice heard. Yet as they danced, to that silent music that Alice heard in her mind, soon filled the room, all too real, as it caressed Alice's senses. As they danced Rabbit lowered his head, his little pink nose nestled in the sweet, scented valley between Alice's firm young breasts as he inhaled her sweet innocent fragrance, Rabbit's nose twitched, and his whiskers brushed the sensual curve of Alice's breasts. His fingers pulled the little string, which so desperately tried and keep bowed neck of Alice's shift closed.

"I do not think you will be needing this either Miss Alice." As he spoke Rabbit began to slide Alice's shift from her shoulder.

Rabbit took Alice into his arms, one hand was at the small of Alice's back, as his other took her left hand and he had drawn her body close to his. It was not so much a dance as sensual, seduction in motion. Rabbit knew well the effects of that delicate cut crystal bottle labeled Drink Me. He was quite pleased when Alice made no objection when he had told her that she would not be needing her chemise. His beady little eyes drank in the sight as he pulled that delicate lace string and slipped Alice's chemise from her shoulders. The way it teased him as it slowly cascaded down her gorgeous young body. The sensual way that Alice's chemise clung to the girl's pale pink pebbled nipple for a seductive moment before sliding down the sensual curves of the young golden beauty's torso to finally pool around her ankles. She was stunning and Rabbit's dark desire for this sweet innocent became an obsession.

Alice stood before Rabbit in nothing but her Persian bloomers, hose, and high button shoes. He had loved the way Alice had stroked his fur and ears and had softly and sensually whispered.

"Dance with me."

As her delicate fingers traced the brocade pattern of his vest, her soft blue eyes now a deep azure, almost purple, with her growing arousal. Alice cheek caressed Rabbit's, her hips began to sway in an unmistakable invitation, one that Rabbit had every intention of accepting.

"Of course, Miss Alice."

Once more Rabbit took young Alice into his arms drawing her close, his head nestled between the innocent young beauty's naked breasts, his hot moist breath washing over Alice's soft firm creamy ivory skin, and his stiff whiskers brushed Alice's pebbled, pale, pink, nipples, and Rabbit's hips ground against hers. He let Alice set the pace of their dance, and as if by magic the music matched the tempo Alice set. When the sweet, intoxicating, musky, fragrance of the young innocent's arousal filled his nostrils. Rabbit slowly but dominantly took the lead until they were just standing, his groin and his obvious arousal grinding against Alice's. Rabbit smiled up into Alice's, now smoldering deep azure blue, eyes. He could see that young Alice was in the full grip of the powerful aphrodisiac that she had so innocently drank. He looked up into those adorable smoldering blue eyes.

"Miss Alice, I think we can dispense with your sweet little lacy bloomers as well."

This time Rabbit did not step away from Alice so she could do as he had suggested but rather pulled the little lace bow that held the sweet golden beauty's bloomers clinched to her trim little waist. The bow easily slipped free, his hands guided the bloomers down over the swell of Alice's hips, as the material fell ever lower Rabbit gave each newly bared patch of the girl's creamy ivory skin a sensual little kiss and a seductive little lick. Soon Rabbit's breath stirred the sparse wisps of Alice's golden downy fleece, that did nothing to hide her sweet virgin pussy from him.

Alice was now standing before Rabbit in nothing but her high button shoes and hose. Her discarded undergarments pooled around Alice's ankles, her smoldering blue eyes, were wide, a bit unfocused. This young golden-haired beauty looked so succulent, so adorably delicious, that he just had to take a taste of her. His pink tongue snaked out and slid the length of Alice's labia, his whiskers, caressed Alice's velvet inner thighs, and his fur soft against the young girl's creamy ivory skin as he began to feast on Alice's innocence in earnest.

A soft sensual moan bubbled from Alice's moist ripe lips as she gasped,

"What are you doing? I feel... faint."

Rabbit felt the young golden beauty's hands on his head as she tried to steady herself as he supped on Alice's sweet dewy innocence. Slowly he rose, Rabbit's eyes now on a level with Alice's soft azure blue eyes, it was as if as his lust for this young human beauty grew so did his size. He swept Alice's up into his arms as if she were as light as a feather and carried the naked young beauty to his bed and laid her down on to the black silken sheets. A smile bowed his lips at the sight of the sweet young naked beauty, her soft creamy ivory skin in marked contrast to the dark shimmering ebony sheets. Rabbit came to Alice and gently but demandingly pushed the young girl back to once more claim her delicious succulent virgin pussy.

Alice was squirming, little sensually seductive gasps, sighs, and moans escaped from the golden beauty's moist rip lips. Those soft smoldering azure blue eyes fluttered closed, and her lips sweetly "O"ed as a wave of forbidden pleasure rippled through every fiber of her gorgeous young body. Rabbit continued to feast on his little virgin until her body arched in a spasm of unimagined sinful pleasure. As Alice bucked and thrashed in ecstasy Rabbit began to kiss his way up her supple young body. His tongue lazily circled Alice's dimpled naval followed by a long sensual lick. Kisses as light as the caress of a butterfly's wing floated up her quivering abdomen, explored the firm contours of Alice's breasts before turning his attention to the young blondes taunt nipples. The tip of Rabbits tongue and his stiff whiskers teased and tormented Alice's nipples. Again, his lips, mouth, and teeth were on the move tracing the sensual bow of her slender neck to claim Alice's moist ripe lips.

cgraven
cgraven
67 Followers