Alice Down the Rabbit Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then reality hit Alice, the frog foot frogman was fucking her. She shook her head to clear the cobweb, yes he was fucking her from behind, deriving into her pussy with powerful thrusts. "Get off me you.......you..........Amphibian! How dare you take advantage of me while I was.........I don't know what I was............ But I am not that any longer." Alice words came out disjointed and confused. She tried to scramble away from Frog, but his strong flexible tongue was securely wrapped around her slender waist holding her captive and in place. Frog's strong hands gripped Alice's shoulders, he pulled her back to him, her back arched as he thrust into her pussy. No longer under Cheshire induced euphoric state Alice could feel the horn studded cock of Frog as it pounded in and out of her sweet tight pussy.

It filled her, spread her, it felt like fingernails scraping inside her. Yet despite her begging and pleading for him to stop Frog was determined to breed the delicious young blonde. As he fucked Alice he began to excrete a powerful aphrodisiac that bathed Alice's pussy. The young beauty was caught up in a strange and growing sensation of pain and hatred for Frog and a growing arousal that began to spread through her. Alice was lost in the intensity of these strange sensation when Frog came for the first time. He filled her fertile young womb with his seed. He was afraid that that just fucking Alice once would not ensure that he had successfully breed her. So, he kept fucking her till she collapsed. Alice was spent and exhausted as she faded into unconsciousness.

Alice awoke naked, a choker around her slender neck and a leash that chained her to the porch. Frog was standing over her. "On your hands and knees girl!" There was no doubt what Frog wanted from her and there was no place for Alice to run to.

Frog kept Alice for three days and in that time he breeds her five times a day and kept the gorgeous young blonde tied by her leash and collar to the balustrade on the porch. When he believed that he had breed the luscious young creature he freed Alice to go on her way. The strange thing was that each time he bred Alice, and excreted his powerful aphrodisiac into her, it hurt less and less so by the end he believed she almost took pleasure in the act and the pain.

Frog watched as Alice dressed in her very proper frock and pinafore. He found it arousing the way she put her stockings on as she arched her foot, the act accentuated the sensual curve of her calf. He watched as she hurried down the road in the same direction that the White Rabbit had taken.

Alice walked on through the green wood the lacey shadows of the branches making a fine lattice work on the forest floor. Every now and then Alice thought that a bramble or a vine had reached out to caress her shapely legs as they had done in the Caterpillar's garden. The day wore on as Alice followed the path that wound through the Green Wood. It was just about Teatime when she heard the noise that sounded very much like a party.

Alice came to a clearing in the green wood and saw a rather strange and inviting scene before her. There in a clearing was a table piled with food and teacups and the strangest people; a man in a top hat with the price tag hanging from it, and a large straggly looking hare in a rumpled morning suit. He was very unlike the White Rabbit, who seemed a proper gentleman with his soft fur and posh manners. In a chair she saw a Dormouse curled up fast asleep.

The man in the top hat was sipping his tea he turned and looked directly at Alice. "No room! There's no room for you here. Move along, missy." He was extremely rude, Alice responded, "But there are plenty of seats." Then in a soft little girl lost voice added, "I am so hungry, please let me join you."

At the sound of Alice's soft angelic, little girl lost voice the March Hare nose began to twitch rapidly. His pink tongue moistened his lips, and he leaned over to whisper in the Mad Hatter's ear; " She is a pretty little thing Sir I wonder what she would look like without those rags she is wearing." The Mad Hatter rubbed his chin. "Hare do you think she could satisfy all of us at the same time." The march hare now was consumed with the thought of fucking this delicious little blonde. " We would have to wake the Dormouse and give her some special tea." Hare immediately replied. "Yes, yes, yes."

Alice stood there at the edge of the clearing as the March Hare and the Mad Hatter whispered to each other. Finally, the Mad Hatter poured a cup of tea and held it out to Alice. " Come join us Missy as you say there are plenty of seats. Try a cake." Both the tea and cakes were laced with a powerful aphrodisiac. The March Hare hoped that this Young blonde beauty would be putty in their hands, and he looked forward to enjoying her sweet charms.

In a halting and nervous voice, the hare asked, "What is your name dear?"

The Mad Hatter had plans for this adorable young blonde beyond Hare's need to fuck her in a gang bank. He could see her bound to his will in more ways than one. He would bide his time until the tea and cakes had their effect on her, and she was in a relaxed and languid state.

The Mad Hatter extended the teacup to the young blonde beauty. She took it and daintily sipped it as she took a seat and one of the tea cakes. "Mmm. They are very good." The girl smiled as she picked up another. "I'm Alice. I seem to have fallen into Wonderland and I've been trying to find a way home. The White Rabbit was supposed to help me, but he keeps running off." She took a bite of the cake and another sip of tea. A little pout bowed her moist ripe lips. "And who are you?"

"How rude of me Alice? I am the Hatter, and these fine gentlemen is the March Hare." As Hatter was speaking Dormouse stretched as he came awake his beady little eyes popped wide when he saw the young blonde. "And that sleepy fellow is the Dormouse." Each in there turn said; "A pleasure to meet you Alice." And each took note of Alice's figure, how her firm young breasts strained against her frock, the swell of her hips, and how her sheer knee-high white stockings molded to her shapely legs like a second skin.

Hatter watched Alice to see if the drugged tea and cakes were having an effect on the young beauty. The warm Spring sun shone down on the little clearing in the Green Wood. It was so relaxing, a little breeze kissed Alice's cheek, and yet there was a seductive warmth spreading through her gorgeous young body. "Oh, my dear Alice you look so warm why don't you unbutton your frock? After all we are all friends here." Hatter's voice was soft, hypnotic, and seemed to wrap around Alice's senses. The White Rabbit had seen her naked as well as the caterpillar, Cheshire the Cat and even Frog. After all the Hatter had not asked her to remove her clothes but only to unbutton her frock

Hatter casually sipped his tea as he watched Alice. March Hare's nose was rapidly twitching as he inhaled Alice's sweet fragrance and his cock grew hard. Dormouse, now awake, licked his lips as Alice rose from her seat and unbuttoned the top of her frock. A little pout bowed the young blonde's ruby red lips as she removed her pinafore and draped it over the back of one of the chairs. "Aren't you all warm? You have on more clothes that I do." Hatter continued watching Alice and all eyes were now focused on the stunning young blonde beauty.

Alice went back to unbuttoning her frock. Hare was beside himself as the firm curve of the girl's breast came into view. She removed her frock and draped it over the chair. Alice sat back down in nothing put her under chemise and pantaloons. Her breasts strained against the material of her chemise. Her nipples plainly visible through the thin material. "I feel much better now." The young blonde breathed in a dreamy voice. Hatter was very pleased with the effect of the aphrodisiac laced tea and cakes. Alice crossed and uncrossed her legs. She shifted in her seat as she rubbed her velvet thighs together the sexual heat growing in her luscious young body.

A thought crossed Alice's drugged mind; Hatter was really a handsome fellow. Another unbidden thought popped into her mind as she wondered if Hare's fur was on par with the White Rabbit's, or even with Cheshire's. Alice rose from her place and walked around the table to the hare. She stroked his cheek to feel his fur. She smiled at him. "Would you like to feel more of my Fur Alice" Hare asked as the girl stroked his cheek.

Hatter pushed back his chair and came up behind Alice. "Hare was very soft fur Alice." As the Hatter spoke his breath with each word set the stray hairs at the nape of Alice's neck dancing in the most sensual and seductive manner. His Hands had cupped the girl's breasts and he rolled her nipples, through the thin material of her chemise, under the pads of his thumbs. Hare smiled Into Alice's smoldering azure blue eyes. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. His hand slid to her shoulder, and he slipped the strap of her chemise from her shoulder. Still smiling into her eyes Hare slipped the strap from her other shoulder. Hatter removed his hands for a moment to let Alice's chemise to cascade down the sensual curves of her torso leaving her naked to the waist. His fingers then went back to teasing and exciting Alice's now naked nipples.

"Doesn't that feel much better Alice?" Hatter asked the young innocent. As the Mad Hatter was speaking the March Hare sank to his knees and hooked his Thumbs into Alice's Pantaloons. He worked them down over her hips. She could feel his hot breath caress her pussy. The garment slid down her shapely legs to pool at her feet. Alice felt Hare between her thighs, his tongue teasing her clit, and coaxing it from its hooded hiding place.

"Isn't Hare's fur so very soft?" Once again as Hatter spoke the hairs at the nape of Alice's neck danced in his breath.

"Oh, that tickles!" Alice's laugh turned into a soft sensual moan of pleasure as Hare began to feast on Alice's naked pussy. She wriggled and writhed under Hare's seductive assault. "Oh, so very soft." Alice's back arched as she turned her head so she could kiss Hatter. "Mmm, and your lips are soft as well."

Hatter smiled as Alice feel completely under the effects of the aphrodisiac. He savored her shameless kiss as their tongues intertwined and he tasted the summer wine sweetness of the girl's mouth. While Alice and Hatter's kiss lingered, and deepened Hare ripped an intense and soul searing orgasm from Alice. Hatter broke their kiss as the little blue-eyed blonde was gasping and trying to catch her breath.

"Shall we have desert now Alice?" Hatter smiled down into Alice's stunning blue eyes as Hare continued to feast on her pussy. "Seeing you brought nothing to the Tea Party Alice you shall be desert." As Hatter spoke Dormouse cleared the table, and Hare reluctantly stood, and left Alice tittering on the brink of another orgasm. Hatter took Alice's hand in his, "Come Alice." The Hatter led Alice to the table. "Lie down Alice with your hand s above your head my sweet."

When Alice had done as she was told Hatter looped a silken cord around her delicate wrists and tied them to the table legs. He then, with the help of Hare, spread her shapely legs apart until her pussy bloomed. They sensually rolled down the Girl's knee-high stockings, slipped her shoes from her feet, and then looped silken cords around her trim little ankles. They decorated Alice's supple young body with whipped cream, and berries. The cream ran up her arms, and down her shapely legs, it decorated her breasts, and pussy. Hatter placed two raspberries over her nipples, blue barriers on her arms, and strawberries along her legs. Hatter decorated her pussy with two cherries, and a banana he slipped into her pussy. "Desert is served Gentlemen."

Hatter and Hare licked and nibbled the fruit and cream From Alice's arms before falling on her breasts. Dormouse feasted on strawberries and cream before feasting on Alice's pussy as he fucked her with the banana.

Alice had never been anyone's dessert before. The golden-haired beauty seemed to find some dark comfort in being bound and having her luscious young body decorated with sweet, whipped cream and delicious fresh berries. It was quite apparent that the drugged young beauty quite liked it. It was also apparent that she found the banana quite fascinating. Its skin was a deep golden yellow with no bruising, flawless like her own pale creamy skin.

Hatter grinned and inserted the incredible fruit into her pussy. Alice's lips "O"ed so sensually. Then the three began feasting on Alice. The Hatter claimed one of her breasts and nipples as his own while the March Hare claimed the other. It was the dormouse and his talented tongue that drove the bound young beauty mad with desire, as he lapped the cream, while using the perfect banana to pleasure Alice. Its smooth length sliding in and out of her juicy pussy. It pressed against her clit, and soft moans bubbled from Alice's moist ripe lips.

Hatter watched as Dormouse began to fuck the gorgeous young creature faster and faster. Her supple young body withering in her bounds and her sighs, moans, and gasps of pleasure becoming louder and louder. Alice twisted in her bonds, her moans grew louder and higher in pitch as she once again got close to her peak, but the cruel little Dormouse refused to let her cum. He held her there tittering on the edge of abyss that promised her so much pleasure. He raised his little head and smiled up into Alice's stunning blue eyes. "If I let you cum Alice will you let Hatter and Hare fuck you both at the same time as you suck my cock, little girl?"

The Dormouse had Alice where he wanted her. He wanted this young angelic blonde to beg for them to fuck her, to take her, and to use her any way they pleased if they would let her cum.

Alice blinked when Dormouse asked, "If I let you cum Alice will you let Hatter and Hare fuck you both at the same time as you suck my cock, little girl?". Her gorgeous blue eyes were glassy from the drugs in the tea and cakes, and she answered dreamily, "Of course," the gorgeous young blonde sighed. "I want to make you happy, Dormouse. What a funny name," Alice was rambling from the effects of the drug. "You do look like a mouse, but hardly like a door." A sensual little giggled bubbled from Alice's moist ripe lips.

Hare and Hatter eagerly maneuvered a very giggly, submissive, and compliant Alice so that Hatter was on the table with her straddling him. The Dormouse stood at the head of the table with his small mouse penis in his hand. Hare's hands gripped Alice's trim little waist and held Alice's lovely round bottom prepared to push into her firm, tight derrière. Alice's glassy blue eyes looked up at Dormouse's small penis, and she thought it would be quite easy to lick and suck it.

Hatter smiled as Alice leaned forward her ruby read lips "O"ed so she could take Dormouse's cock int the warmth of her chaste mouth. Hare, impatient as ever, poked into her tight little ass, rubbing his soft fur against her well-rounded bottom. The young golden beauty sighed "Oh!" as Hare thrusted into her, Alice brief cry, Dormouse took that opportunity to push his cock forward and stuffed it into Alice's sweet warm mouth. It was then that Hatter trust up into the girl's delicious pussy.

Alice, still spread eagled and bound hand and foot to the table found herself being fucked by all three, the Hatter, Hare, and the Dormouse at the same time. How amazing Dormouse was so small and yet his cock seemed to grow and grow until it filled her mouth as she licked and suckled him and still his cock grew until it pushed into her tight throat. Yet as they fucked Alice's gorgeous young body it seemed if the Hatter's cock also grew and filled her pussy until it threatened to rip her in two, well at least that was what it felt like. But worst of all was Hare's cock that now filled and stretched Alice's tight tender ass.

The three creatures, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse found Alice gorgeous and charming. They could not remember when they had a more delicious guest to tea or had enjoyed her in so many different sensual ways. The Hatter was of the opinion that this delicious little blonde beauty should never wear clothing but always remain naked as the day she was born. While the March Hare believed that she should be kept collared and chained so she could be breed whenever the urge came over any of them. The Dormouse yawned and said nothing while twirling a pair of nipple clamps on their golden chain, a devious smile bowing his lips. They seemed insatiable, as if they could not get enough of her. Alice was sea-sawed between Hatter and Hare and Dormouse's cock was buried deep in her throat as he fucked her angelic face. Dormouse was the first to cum his cum like a tidal wave flooded Alice's throat and mouth. He pulled from her sweetly suckling mouth the last few squirts bathing her sweet angelic face. Dormouse yawned "I want to fuck her ass next." Again, he yawned as Hatter and Hare continued to fuck Alice.

By the time they were through with Alice it had been decided that Dormouse would fuck her ass, hare her tight little pussy and Hatter her sweet angelic face. Dormouse clamped Alices engorged nipples before going to fuck her tight ass.

The three creatures took turns sharing Alice's charms. "This is the best Tea Party ever!" Crooned the Hatter. "It's the strangest Tea Party I've ever attended," Alice said when she did not have a cock in her mouth. When Hatter and Hare untied Alice yet again, she jumped up and began dressing. "This has all been very... interesting. And thank you for the tea. But I really must be going. I have to find the White Rabbit." The effects of the drugged tea and cakes was now quickly wearing off. Alice finished putting on her pinafore and walked or perhaps ran would be a better description form the three, down the path away from the most bizarre Tea Party she had ever attended.

Alice was once again in the wild green woods of wonderland. Every once and awhile a misty smile appeared above her in one tree or another. That smile she knew so very well, the smile of Cheshire the Cat and like a naughty kitten he just let her see a hint of a smile and it was gone. He was a most naughty kitten tempting her and then just disappearing like the White Rabbit. Slowly but surely the woods be became less wild, and more manicured like a park. Alice had walked for some time when she noticed tall trees lining her path. In one of them was a door. This park was so like the one she had seen from the keyhole. She had to nibble more of her mushroom to shrink to the right size to fit through. She took the golden key that she had kept in her pocket and opened the door and went through.

Allice was greeted by the most bizarre sight, men dressed as playing cards, or playing cards made up as men, were painting all the white roses, a sensual red. How curious why would anyone paint roses a different color.

"Hello?" Alice called to these strange looking creatures, that she finally decided that they were card people. They were the most interesting beings, one of the four card suites. "It looks to me like you were painting, but why? This is a very strange place." The three of Spades stepped up. He was holding a paintbrush that dripped red paint. We were painting the white roses red. You see, the white roses were planted and the Red Queen, well, she only like red roses. We are trying to fix them before she arrives." It saw apparent that he was afraid, very afraid of the Red Queen.

Alice in all her naive innocent smiled politely as she said, "Just tell the queen what you did wrong and plant the right color. I'm sure she'll understand." The Nine of Diamonds, and Five of Clubs tried to convince Alice that the Red Queen was a sadist and would have them shredded for this minor and trivial mistake. Yet the more that Alice talked with theses card men the more that their attention turned from the white roses to the gorgeous young blonde girl. Alice face became serious as she said, "Then the Queen is not a nice person." Alice said. "I'm trying to get home. Have you seen the White Rabbit? I'm sure he can help me." The Two of Heart piped up, "The White Rabbit? Why, he should be coming her to play croquet with the Queen." "Then I suppose I must stay here and wait for him." Alice sighed.