Alice Down the Rabbit Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice was caught in a world of unimagined sensations, pleasure that racked her gorgeous young body and innocent young soul, mingled with a seductive taste of pain that somehow only served to intensify the pleasure that was becoming all consuming. Kaw had not taken Alice, had not fucked her, but merely contented himself with caressing and seducing her supple young body with his many hands. The only intimate connection between them had been his kisses; kisses so dark and passionate that they had stolen her breath away. Yet Sheba Kaw's Garden of Earthly Delights had taken and used Alice in so many ways till this sweet innocent young beauty had cum so many times that the unimagined pleasure that racked her gorgeous supple young body was now a delicious pain that had Alice begging for it to Stop.

Alice was spent. The stunning young beauty wanted to sleep, to curl up on the soft, plush, mushroom bed with Sheba Caw's his many soft hands stroking and caressing her, and his soft voice murmuring how beautiful she was, how creamy her skin was, how golden her hair was, and Kaw gave Alice what she so desperately desired. He caressed her, whispered to her, and told Alice what she longed to hear Kaw began to spin a silken cocoon around Alice and himself. His body pressed to hers, Alice could feel the heat of that leather skin against her soft supple skin then something strange began to happen as Alice slipped into unconsciousness.

The Garden of Earthly Delights drew back it seemed to hold its breath waiting to see what the Master was up to. Within that cocoon a transformation was taking place the caterpillar was slipping away and another creature was forming. The sight that greeted Alice when her soft blue eyes fluttered open was enough to take her breath away for instead of the Caterpillar Sheba Kaw was now a beautiful Butterfly with shimmering golden wings. Her hand cupped Alice's face and once more the creature's lips brushed Alice's as this gorgeous butterfly hugged Alice to her, her naked breasts crushed to Alice's.

"Such a pretty little thing you are Alice, such flawless creamy ivory skin,........."

With each word spoken the stunning butterfly began to kisses her way down Alice's supple naked body. Her long tongue curled around the golden beauty's nipple and drew it into her mouth.

"........and so tasty........."

Those kisses floated down across Alice's quivering abdomen. A little lover's nip to the little hallow where Alice hip and thigh met. Sheba mesmerizing eyes met Alice's soft smoldering azure blue eyes as she spread Alice's sweet folds Sheba lowered her head to feast on Alice's innocence. Sheba took great delight in seducing this precious innocent.

Sheba Kaw smiled as she saw the confusion and wonder in the innocent young golden beauty's soft wide innocent eyes. Of course, Alice knew that caterpillars turned into butterflies, but she hadn't known they could change their sex in the process. Alice had little time to puzzle out this strange wonder for she was once again lost in sensuous bliss. The young golden beauty also had little time to wonder why a woman, even if the she were a butterfly, would want to be with another woman.

"Oh no!"

Alice gasped, a woman lying with another woman, went against the natural order of things. Oh, but how erotic and sensually delightful it was. Alice moaned and writhed in sinful ecstasy as Sheba Kaw feasted on the young golden beauty's sweet dewy nectar. Kaw could see the wonder in Alice's azure blue eyes, could one die of pleasure? Oh, She thought she just might! Yet Kaw could see a deeper question in the young girl's eyes as her agile young mind seemed to ask, but then since she came to this place, it seemed there was no natural order any more, or was it that down the rabbit hole that there was a different natural Order? A Natural order where Sheba Kaw's "Garden of Earthly Delights" could,........could......... mate with her........ as those long tendrils of his, no, the garden had, or please and tempt her as the Tiger Lilies and the Pitcher plant had, and now a decidedly male caterpillar had become a very feminine butterfly.

Sheba Kaw soft Butterfly wings sensually caressed Alice's stunning young body as the caterpillar's many hands had, but her touch was more sensual, more seductive and oh so more tempting now. It was a woman's knowing touch, which brought a pleasure the little golden beauty had never experienced before in her young, sheltered life. Yet if the truth be told Alice's lovers to this point had been very few. Again Kaw's "Garden of Earthly Delights" came for Alice, to stretch her gorgeous young body tight as a bow string to share Alice's delicious charms, of her supple young body, as Kaw seductively began to kiss her way up Alice's now bound and spread-eagled gorgeous young body. As her lips pressed to Alice's moist rip and yielding lips, the young bound golden beauty felt the ridged length of Sheba Kaw's cock pressed to the flat plain of her abdomen. It seemed that this beautiful butterfly was neither man nor woman but apparently both at the same time. Kaw loved the way Alice's moist rip lips "O"ed as she /he pressed his cock into her chaste young body.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The white rabbit enjoyed watching Sheba Kaw and his "Garden of Earthly Delights" sensual, seduction of the ravishing golden haired beauty. He drew his watch from his vest pocket; it was time for young Alice's next adventure in Wonderland. He smiled perhaps a moment or two more with Kaw and his mischievous garden, before Alice truly had to go.

Kaw loved the way Alice's moist rip lips "O"ed as she /he pressed his cock into her chaste young body. Alice found herself enfolded in those velvet soft wings, Sheba's long tongue dancing with her little pink tongue and Kaw's impressive cock pounding into Alice's golden little tight pussy as she lay spread-eagled her dainty wrist and trim little ankles ensnared by the garden's wild brambles. Once Sheba Kaw had sated her / his lust for the delicious young golden beauty she spread her wings to the morning sun and simply flew away leaving Alice to the lust of his Garden of Earthly Delights. Once more the Tiger Lilies came to lick and lap at Alice's sweet little nectar dripping pussy. Those very naughty veins seeking her tight little derrière, pushing past that tight dark neither ring as others sought the girl's sweet succulent mouth and tight little throat.

Alice was lost in a dark sinful ecstasy as the Garden of Earthly Delights took its pleasure from Alice's supple young body. Then Alice felt a tickling on her soft velvet inner thigh, the caress of soft fur, and as her eyes fluttered open she saw the White Rabbit once more between her thighs as he pounded into her tight little pussy. Oh, he was as quick as a bunny as he brought her to the edge of that dark abyss that promised her such forbidden ecstasy. But he came deep inside Alice before she reached the peak of the promised orgasm but was left wanting.

Ding, ding, ding Rabbits watched chimed.

"I'm late, I'm late for a very important date."

Rabbit once more dawned his hat and vest and scampered off leaving a sweet naked Alice reclining on Sheba Kaw's now empty mushroom. Alice's panties, bra, and little frock and apron lay next to her, and Alice knew that she must go as The Garden of Earthly Delights slumbered, for if it awoke, she would once more find herself bound and spread-eagled and it its mercy, as it took its delight from her delicious naked young body.

Though Alice did not know it, it was as if all Wonderland knew she was there and as naked as the day she was born. Alice was laying on the mushroom, finally stirred herself, and put on her clothing languidly pulling up her stockings, sorting out her frock and pinafore. A little pout bowed the young blonde's lips at how rude the White Rabbit was running off like that. It was then that Alice found the note: "Eat Me," by a piece of Sheba Caw's mushroom. Being the trusting young girl that she was, Alice did as the note directed her and she ate the mushroom.

Alice slipped on her shoes. As she walked along and suddenly realized she was growing, either that or the flowers and grass and everything else around her was shrinking. What If she continued to grow, What if she became a giant? How could the White Rabbit......? Nice girls did not think about thing like that, like what the White Rabbit, Sheba, and Sheba's Garden of Earthly Delights had done to her.

Alice followed the garden path and parted a bank of ferns that blocked her way. Just beyond the ferns lay well-manicured lawn. There was a house with a footman in front. As she came closer, she saw that the footman had the head of a frog. "Curiouser and curiouser," she thought. Perhaps the footman could help her find her way.

"You, YOU, young lady, you can't go in!" the frog doorman told Alice. "The Duchess and her piggy son have not invited you!" The frog Footman's long tongue snaked out and licked Alice's face. "Umm you taste good Miss." His tongue shot out again and he licked Alice's other cheek. "Yes very good." indeed. The frog footman stepped closer to Alice. "I think I shall taste you between your legs young lady."

As the frog footman was speaking a curious thing happened a great smile appeared on the eve of the house, no body just a smile. There was something about that smile that seemed to draw the eye to it wither or not you wanted to. Slowly a head and then a body began to appear. What are you doing Footman. It was a cat, a grinning talking cat. It turned to Alice. "What is your name girl?"

Cats by their very nature are sensual creatures. They also are self-centered and seek their own comfort before other's and the Cheshire Cat was no exception. "What is your name girl?" the cat seemed to yawn and stretch as he asked his question. "I'm Alice. And who might you be? Can you tell me how to get out of here."?

The cat jumped down from the house's eves and leisurely walked over to Alice. He slowly began to circle the gorgeous young blonde, his body rubbing up against her legs. " You may call me Cheshire Alice." The cat purred. Each time that Cheshire circled Alice he grew a little larger and a little more like a man. He kept his body pressed close to Alice's. "Miss Alice your clothing is in the way." He purred sensually. There was a deep musky scent that filled Alice's nostrils and senses as if Cheshire asking her to remove her clothing was the most natural thing in the world to do. "I know you want to feel my luxurious fur against your skin Alice." As he purred his clawed finger toyed with the top button of Alice's frock. Cheshire loved toying with this stunning young beauty.

The frog footman had already tasted the sweet silky smoothness of Alice's skin and he was eager to taste her sweet nectar and breed her. Frogs of course knew how to hold their position, observe the world, and then strike at just the right moment. Frog waited patiently as the Cheshire cat toyed with the gorgeous young girl. Let him seduce her, when she was naked and vulnerable then he would strike and breed her.

The strong musky scent of the Cheshire cat filled Alice's nostril and seductively called to her. "Mmm, yes. My clothes are in the way." Cheshire smiled as the stunning little blonde slowly began to remove her clothing. She breathed his scent in, it was as sensuous as his fur. "I do want to feel your fur against all my skin."

Frog had to admit that Cheshire was a Master at the art of seduction. He watched intently as Alice languidly began to remove her clothing. Alice moved almost as if she were in a dream. She untied her pinafore and pulled it off then she started working on the buttons of her dress. One by one they surrendered to her dainty fingers. Frog watched as Alice slid her dress down her arms. It hung from her shapely hips, she was bare to the waist except for the little lacey bra she wore. Frog could almost taste her now, but he fought to stay still. Alice wiggled her hips sensually and pushed the dress over her hips to pool at her feet. Alice stood before Cheshire and the Frog in nothing but her knee-high white stockings, her lacy little panties and bra.

Cheshire was surprised at how easily this gorgeous young girl fell under his spell. He let his bushy tail twine around her legs, his fur sensually rubbing against Alice's pale silken skin. "Dear Alice if you really want to feel my fur then be a good little girl and remove all of your clothing." Cheshire was eager to see this luscious creature naked, to be able to truly toy with her stunning young body. He longed to rack his claws along Alice's creamy white skin, to dominate her and to take her in his own dark way.

Frog cared little what Cheshire wanted as long as he could breed the little blonde beauty. He wanted her to pant and gasp as he took her, wanted to draw her to him as he took her, and he wanted to hear her scream in ecstasy when he came deep within her fertile young womb. He knew as a frog that she would find him repulsive, while she would find Cheshire irresistible, but in the end he would have Alice in any way that he desired, and Cheshire would make it possible.

Cheshire was a selfish creature caring only for himself and his pleasure. He loved the feel of Alice's fingers as she ran them through his thick luxurious fur. It pleased him when she cooed so sweetly; "I want to be a good girl for you, Cheshire. Will you let me feel your fur If I'm a good girl?" His smile seemed to widen as Alice unhooked her chemise and let it fall to the ground. She untied the ribbon at the waist of her bloomers and let them drop to her ankles with her dress and stepped out of them.

Frog stood there and watched the stunning young blonde slowly strip for the cat. Her pink little nipples were such sweet little rosebuds atop their dusky pink areolas and jutted most delightfully from her pert breasts showing her arousal. Frog watched as Alice lost in the heady erotic sent of the cat took hold of Cheshire's tail as he swiped it along her gorgeous young body and used it to shamelessly tickle her breasts until her nipples hardened even more. She let out a small "Oh" and shivered. Damn Frog wanted her, wanted her now, but he knew the time was not right, but soon very soon he would have her on her hands and knees, and would breed her.

Cheshire cupped Alice's breasts and rolled her taunt nipples between his thumb and fore finger. He let his claws slowly slip out and pressed one to each of Alice's nipples. "It would please me Alice if I could rake my claws across your breasts as you run your fingers through my fur dear girl. After all you said you wanted to be a good girl for ME." Alice could feel the sharp tips of Cheshire claws at her nipples and on her firm young breasts.

Cheshire's luminous yellow eyes seemed to hold Alice's captive in their unblinking gaze. His smile only intensified the luminous glow of the cat's eyes as Alice dreamily said; "Sir, your claws are so sharp. I'm afraid you will hurt me. Would you draw my blood?"

"I thought you were going to be a good girl for me Alice. After all I did let you feel my fur against your skin!" Cheshire leaned his head in and began to lick Alice's pert little pale pink nipple. His rough tongue dragged across the sensitive nub. Cheshire flexed his claws letting their sharp points press into Alice's breasts. "Umm doesn't it make you feel more alive Alice?'

As Alice was distracted as Cheshire toyed with her luscious young body and mind Frog took the opportunity to snake out his tongue and began to lick Alice's sweet little pussy. That long flexible tongue curled around the little blonde beauty's clit. Then he began to fuck Alice with his tongue secreting a powerful aphrodisiac as he prepared the young beauty to be bread.

Cheshire's luminous yellow eyes seemed to hold Alice captive in their unblinking gaze. His smile only intensified the luminous glow of the cat's eyes as. As Alice dreamily said; "Sir, your claws are so sharp. I'm afraid you will hurt me. Would you draw my blood?"

"I thought you were going to be a good girl for me Alice. After all I did let you feel my fur against your skin!" Cheshire leaned his head in and began to lick Alice's pert little pale pink nipple. His rough tongue dragged across the sensitive nub. Cheshire flexed his claws letting their sharp points press into Alice's breasts. "Umm doesn't it make you feel more alive Alice?'

As Alice was distracted as Cheshire toyed with her luscious young body and mind Frog took the opportunity to snake out his tongue and began to lick Alice's sweet little pussy. That long flexible tongue curled around the little blonde beauty's clit. Then he began to fuck Alice with his tongue secreting a powerful aphrodisiac as he prepared the young beauty to be bread.

"I do want to be a good girl." Alice gasped, her voice a soft sensual sigh. Cheshire smiled as his rough tongue continued to lap at Alice's taunt nipple, his claws slid down the sensual curve of the little blonde beauty's breasts. His essence filled Alice as nothing had before. "I feel very alive, Cheshire. But I don't know if I can remain standing. I feel so... hot."

Alice was rubbing her gorgeous naked body against Cheshire's fur as Frog continued to tongue fuck Alice as he prepared the adorable young creature to be breed. "Alice be a good girl and get on your hands and knees if you can no longer stand." Cheshire's voice wrapped around Alice's senses, like the fingers of a mist curled around her young mind bending her will to the cat's. Cheshire watched as Alice feel to her hands and knees.

"Spread your thighs like a good girl Alice." Frog's long tongue slipped from Alice's hot wet pussy. He watched as the little blonde beauty's thighs spread as if welcoming him. Frogs tongue wrapped around Alice's waist as he stepped between her thighs. His horn studded cock began to press into Alice. Cheshire's cock danced before Alice's moist ruby red lips. When the girl gasped as Frog thrust into her Cheshire shoved his cock between her moist lips. "Please me Alice." Cheshire demanded as his claws racked the cheeks of Alice's firm derrière.

Alice was putty in Cheshire's hands; it was as if she could not resist what he told her to do. Cheshire knew that Alice was in the euphoric throws of his scent. He watched as the naked little imp slowly sank to her hands and knees. Unwittingly opening herself to Frog and his desire to breed her. He loved the way her moist rip lips "O"ed so seductively and the little gasps that escaped them as frog thrust into Alice's tight young pussy. Cheshire then claimed Alice's sweet moist warm chaste mouth.

The Cat enjoyed the sight of Alice impaled on Frogs cock as his own was buried deep in her tight throat. He loved the obscene picture of Alice being see-sawed between the two of them, back and forth between them as she tried to get away from one, the other thrust deeper and harder into her as if they wanted to outdo each other. Cheshire flexed his sharp claws and raked Alice's firm heart shaped derrière with his claws, he loved how she whimpered. Alice couldn't speak to plead with them to stop, but as they continued to rock, see-sawed her between them, she found she didn't want them to stop as she neared that dark abyss that promised such pleasure and now an unimagined euphoric feeling that would sear her to the very depths of her young soul.

When Alice came it was like nothing she had ever felt before. The euphoric pleasure, a blinding white hot light that flashed through every fiber of her being. As that pleasure cascaded through her Cheshire began to fade until the last thing Alice saw was his mocking grin. It was then that the hapless young blonde became aware that the frog doorman was fucking her.

"Oh" the dreamy half gasp bubbled from Alice's moist ripe lips as Cheshire slowly disappeared. The luscious young blonde was in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm of her young life. Slowly as the sexual afterglow diminished Alice became aware that she was still impaled and being fucked, and yet Cheshire was no longer there. A bemused, confused look came over the girl's angelic face, How could that be?.