Alice in Demonland

Story Info
A young girl's life changes when she meets a shemale demon.
3.4k words
4.44
11.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers

The girl stumbled blindly through the graveyard frantically looking above and behind her. She knew she was being followed by something; she just wasn't sure by exactly what. Her blonde hair was dishevelled and had twigs in it from where she had fallen into a bush. Her blue eyes were wide with fear, the screams of terror of her boyfriend were still ringing in her ears. Her torn blouse flapped around her body revealing her naked breasts that were unfettered by a bra, not that she needed one for her small breasts. Below the waist, she was naked, as her boyfriend had removed her white cotton panties earlier in preparation for the taking of her cherry, an act he had never completed. The grip top stockings she had worn at her boyfriend's insistence were snagged from the brambles and her skirt had been tugged away by a trailing branch revealing her shaved pussy.

Crouching down beside an old burnt-out tree Alice sheltered for a moment, her heart pounding wildly against her rib cage as she listened to the sound of the leathery wings flapping slowly somewhere in the fog, sending shivers through her body. As she sobbed silently, she thought about how this started a few hours ago, sending what should have been one of the most memorable moments of her life into her fearing for her very mortal existence.

*****

"Come on Alice it will be truly memorable," said Peter as he stroked his girlfriend Alice's arm. "You promised that once you turned 18, we would go all the way and that was three weeks ago."

"I may have promised that Peter Hawkins, but what I had in mind was to lose my virginity in a nice hotel bed somewhere romantic, not in the smelly nasty crypt of some horror mansion," said Alice with a firmness that tried to cover her fear.

She had been going out with Peter Hawkins for six months and had kept him at arm's length with the promise that once she turned 18, they would consummate their relationship. Since her birthday party, he had pestered her constantly about keeping her promise. Alice knew that unless she gave in soon then she would lose him, as he was very popular at college and about to enter his senior year as a very desirable catch indeed.

Alice shivered a little as she felt the cold, she had dressed just he asked in a short skirt and grip top stockings, the tops of which were not even covered by the skirt she wore. Her nipples were pressed against the thin blouse, excited from the stimulation Peter had given her with one hand over her panties as he drove them out to the old deserted mansion a few miles out of town.

She hadn't known their destination and when they had started on the route, she was sure that when he had promised her something special for her first time that it would be at the new hotel up near the highway. She was disappointed in some ways when they passed the turnoff but in reality, was more focussed on the two fingers he was using to work her pussy into a lather. When she had squeaked about not going all the way in the back of his car he had laughed as he again promised it would be very special. As they pulled up at the mansion that would have done justice to a Hollywood horror film, her heart fell and then positively plummeted when he pulled up alongside the family crypt.

"No, absolutely not." Alice pouted as she folded her arms and stamped her foot.

"Fine," laughed Peter, "then best you stay here then and try to keep warm... Oh and don't let the monsters get you."

As Alice realised what he meant she heard the click of the remote locking on the car and saw Peter entering the crypt laughing and making stupid ghost noises as he did.

Following him in Alice realised that someone had been here before as instead of the crypt being dusty and dirty, it had been swept clean and the room was lit by a myriad of candles with the central tomb strewn with rose petals. She started to relent as Peter looked at her and said, "I told you this would be special." It dawned on Alice that it must have been Peter who had added the new details in an attempt to change this place and make it more romantic albeit it was still a little creepy.

Reaching for the front of his jeans Alice gripped his hard cock through his jeans and started to rub, hoping that perhaps she could quickly bring him off and delay losing her virginity for a little bit longer. Although the reality was she did want to go all the way soon, but was scared of doing anything in this setting.

"No, my sweet thing," Peter said softly as he removed her hand before lifting her up onto the tomb, pushing her skirt up around her waist. Then he rolled her damp panties down her thighs revealing her shaved pussy, finally kneeling reverently between her legs. Alice felt his hot breath on her sex and then the roughness of his stubble on her inner thighs; followed by his tongue delving inside her pussy. Alice could feel his tongue torturing her clit for a moment before returning to her pussy, sending her wild as he repeated the process. As she arched up to his mouth, she gripped his hair tightly urging him to lick her more as she flooded into his mouth, orgasming on his talented tongue.

She was still on a sexual high when he stood between her legs, his cock jutting out in front of him dripping pre-cum. Alice couldn't have closed her thighs at the moment no matter how much she would have tried as the only desire she had was to be penetrated for the first time. As she looked down, she saw the tip of his cock at her entrance, his strong hands holding her thighs apart and the coldness of the stone on her ass. Closing her eyes to try to mentally capture that moment for posterity the sweetness of the moment was shattered by a roar that filled the chamber. The sound seemed to penetrate her soul as the light vanished and she felt Peter torn from her grasp as her nostrils filled with the acrid stench of sulphur.

The next roar she heard was the word "NOOOOOOO!" and as the fog cleared, she realised that Peter was gone and she was alone in the crypt. The next thing that registered in her brain was Peter's next bloodcurdling scream in the distance that was abruptly cut off. Not wanting to find out the reason for his screams ceasing or what had torn him so cruelly from between her thighs Alice ran from the chamber into the darkness.

*****

The noise of the wings stopped and the woods went deathly quiet. Then Alice heard a voice that sounded like oil as it poured into her ears, soft and seducing yet with a hint of menace.,

"I know you are there somewhere little one, I can smell your juices."

Alice couldn't help allowing the small trickle of urine that escaped her body as she crouched not knowing whether to run or stay hidden.

"Ah the smell of fear," the voice said, seeming like it was far away yet close all at the same time. "The urine washes out any seed your departed beau may have spilt before he had to...depart." The voice paused and a cruel laugh penetrated the air before it went on, "Worry not, for it will soon be replaced with my seed that will gush into your fertile womb as I claim your virginity."

Letting out a small squeak Alice jumped to her feet and ran blindly away from what she thought was the direction of the voice. Tripping over a root she fell to the floor sobbing and when she rolled over the demon loomed over her. The wings were outspread and looked like those of a giant bat but they quickly folded behind her back leaving her standing there like a dark malevolent shadow. Alice had thought it as a 'her' straight away, for although the demon was large, well-muscled and totally naked she had a magnificent pair of breasts that stood proudly in the moonlight. Her skin was dark, not like coal but like a highly polished dark wood like mahogany, with dark tattoos like mystical symbols that adorned her shining skin. What took Alice by surprise was the size of the cock that hung down between her thighs, the size of a dark baby's arm that seemed to twitch with malevolence almost as if it knew it was being watched.

"Please spare me," Alice sobbed cowering in fear.

"Spare you?" the demon laughed cruelly, "You will live if that is what you mean but I am going to fuck you so hard your flesh will remember my body into eternity."

As the demon spoke her long tongue flicked out like a lizard or a snake and Alice wanted to run away but something inside her made her stay.

"I will not rape you," the demon said as it regarded her in the same way as a farmer might regard a horse they were about to purchase. "For this to work you must give me your virginity willingly and accept my seed with desire."

"Why would I do that?," Alice almost laughed at the ridiculousness of the comment.

"Because in return I will grant you eternal life and beauty," smiled the demon.

Alice at first dismissed the words as nonsense but then when she considered the source perhaps there was a grain of truth. As the seed was planted in her brain it began to grow as she nurtured the idea by rationalising her proposed actions. She was planning to give her virginity away just to get a boy, so surrendering it for a more worthy personal outcome must be right. Yes she might end up pregnant but with eternal life and beauty at stake it would be a small price.

"I am yours," Alice panted and dropped to her knees with her mouth open. The demon stepped forward and with a cruel laugh thrust itself into Alice's mouth, gripping her head at the same time. Alice barely had time to adjust to the size of the cock prising her jaws apart when she felt herself being held firmly. The cock was being forced down her throat, making her cough and splutter and it was pushed deeper. Alice could feel the air being cut off from her lungs and tried to protest.

"The deal was willingly," laughed the demon, "or perhaps you wish me to stop?"

Alice moved her hands away, and allowed the demon to throat fuck her until she almost lost consciousness. Just at the point of blacking out the meaty cock was removed and Alice sucked in great lungfuls of air with a whooping sound.

Laying back Alice opened her legs in invitation to the demon who had crouched between her thighs like she was inspecting a hiding place.

"A pretty cunt, are you sure you are untucked?" The demon rasped even though they knew the answer.

"Yes," Alice panted, "The only things that have been inside me are my own fingers though I did let Peter Hawkins finger me a couple of times."

The demon's tongue flicked out of her mouth, the end twitching like it was tasting the air. She leant forward and then with a sudden movement the tongue uncoiled and slid inside Alice's pink and wet folds. Alice nearly tore the branch she was gripping tightly from the tree as the demon's forked tongue probed so deeply into her body it seemed to reach her womb. Then it almost curled around her clit tugging and flicking over it sending her wild.

Once Alice's orgasms had subsided the demon lay on her back, her cock pointing up like a ebony pole, gleaming and ready.

"Ride it,"

Alice threw her leg over the supine form and squatted until the head touched her warm pussy lips. Taking a deep breath, she pushed down and felt the large bulbous head pressing to gain entry. Increasing her downward force, a loud moan of pain escaped her lips as the head popped in. Half squatting and panting with effort Alice held herself in position allowing her body to adjust. The size was much bigger that even the two fat fingers Peter had pushed in her, making her cry.

"Maybe the prize isn't for you," the demon laughed making her cock twitch.

Alice said nothing, but gritted her teeth as she slid down the pole, gasping and groaning as it filled her. After a short while Alice was fully embedded as looking at the red eyes of the demon that were regarding here with wry amusement. She had locked her hands behind her head, making her heavy nipples stand out proudly.

"Now ride it until it fills your womb," the demon said staring into Alice's pain wracked face. Sensing a small scrap of resistance she added one word, "...willingly."

Alice placed her hands on the demon's soft breasts, squeezing as she lifted herself up from the cock. It felt like her insides were being tugged out, and could only manage raising half way up before she slid back down. Again, she lifted and moved back down, her passage eased as she became wetter and her muscles relaxed to adjust to the size inside. All the time the demon's face remained impassive, the wry smile not moving. Alice started to move faster, lifting and almost slamming down, ignoring the pain as the head smashed against her cervix. She could feel her orgasm building inside as her pussy squelched around the cock stretching her to her limits.

"Do you want my seed in your cunt?" The demon said in a level voice.

"Yes, yes... a thousand fucking times YES!" Alice screamed as her orgasm burst from her deflowered body, sending her juices flooding down the shaft. Then Alice threw her head back and howled as she felt a red-hot jet inside that almost felt like it was burning her.

"Milk it," the demon snarled twisting both of Alice's nipples as she spurted deep into Alice's virgin womb.

The demon rolled Alice from her body and stood as Alice lay there panting for breath. Her pussy was aching and she could feel the excess seed mixed with her juices oozing from her battered body.

"So that is the business of impregnating has been dealt with, now I can have my fun," the demon laughed. Alice just looked at her uncomprehendingly, amazed that the thick cock was still hard and glistening with her juices. "Are you an anal virgin?"

It took a moment for the question to register before she blurted out, "You are not sticking that fucking thing in my ass."

"Then the deal is off," the demon laughed cruelly.

"But I have given myself willingly," Alice protested.

"The deal was to give me your virginity willingly. You are an anal virgin. I want it." The demon smiled at Alice who was desperately trying to find a way out but knew in her heart she was trapped. As she sighed in resignation the demon said quietly, "Willingly," her voice twisting the mental knife in Alice's brain.

Rolling onto all fours Alice dipped a finger into the mixture oozing from her pussy and then placed it to her ass. As she pushed her finger in, she could feel the demon's eyes watching her. Nothing had been in her ass before, not even Peter's finger as she had never really considered it acceptable, but knowing there was no choice she worked her finger deeper making herself relax.

Almost like the demon had read her mind she said, "A true anal virgin, nothing has been there before." When Alice stayed silent, she went on,"...willingly, so if I was you, I would work to get that ass good and open."

Alice gathered more goo and pushed two fingers into her ass and started to finger fuck herself. To her surprise it actually started to feel good as she pushed her fingers deeper and a red mist of lust descended over her. "Fuck my ass," she groaned.

"Pardon?" the demon laughed, "I didn't quite catch that."

"Fuck my slutty ass until I scream," Alice growled in reply as she pulled her cheeks apart in wanton invitation.

"As you wish," chuckled the demon knowing that her fluids had not just impregnated the human but also started to infect deep into her DNA. The effect was to make her emotions stronger, so when she became aroused, she was totally aroused.

The demon placed the head of her large cock at Alice's anal opening, who was now drooling and gibbering as her body raged with the powerful emotions racing through her. The demon pushed hard and even through the burning pain Alice started to orgasm, a climax that increased in intensity as the demon drove deeper. With the full girth and length buried in Alice the demon wound her fingers in Alice's hair and pulled her head back.

"Are you mine?" She exhaled slowly.

"Yes," Alice groaned, "completely and willingly yours."

The demon cackled manically and started to tide Alice's ass hard, ignoring the yelps of pain as she ploughed in and out. Alice was screaming as she thrust back to take more of the cock despite the white lights flashing in her head. When the demon finally spurted her cream into Alice's bowels with a howl of triumph, Alice joined her howl as she orgasmed yet again.

A short while later Alice lay face down as the demon lay beside her, it's cock still semi-hard. The demon had her hand under Alice and was absentmindedly teasing her clit.

"Oh that all felt so good I wish I could do the same for you" Alice moaned as she orgasmed again.

"As you wish," Laughed the demon and there was a loud bang and a flash of smoke as Alice lost consciousness.

*****

When Alice woke a few hours later the sun was almost dawning and her throat was still sore from where the demon had brutally fucked her face. She could feel the seed still oozing from her ass where she had been filled and reaching down, she went to try to wipe it away but her hand brushed against something. Looking down Alice could see a cock attached to her body and as she stared at it she couldn't help muttering to herself, "Well that's not that big." but to her shock and delight it started to grow.

For the next few months Alice had the time of her life. Outwardly she was a normal voluptuous 18-year-old with the body of an overdeveloped cheerleader, but once she dropped her panties, she would reveal a cock that would make a horse proud. As she had expected the boys and most of the girls had wanted to run away but the demon DNA running through her veins gave her power over them. Instead of them leaving she appealed to their raw emotions and like her previously, they stayed and played with her cock.

Alice sought out some of the students who were mean to her before and took great delight in fucking the girlfriend in front of her boyfriend. On occasions she even reversed it and fucked the boyfriend as the girlfriend watched on in awe.

Alice found herself growing sex obsessed and when she wasn't fucking, she would love to lie in bed teasing herself to hardness and then edging until finally she would erupt spraying everywhere. If there was a downside, she felt she was putting on weight around her tummy and would often feel sick in the morning.

One evening and she was teasing her cock the room went dark and in a cloud of smoke the demon appeared.

"Just wanted to see how things were going," she laughed and placed a hand on Alice's distended belly. "Looks like he is growing nicely."

"What do you mean?" Alice said in a confused tone.

"Our baby," laughed the demon.

"Impossible," snorted Alice waving her cock, "I am more man that woman now... and anyway there is no way out... no pussy."

The demon stared at Alice then roared with laughter, "You stupid human, if the baby finds it way blocked, it will make its own way. Guess it's a good thing demon babies are born with claws."

At that moment Alice felt a sharp painful jab inside as it dawned on her what would happen. The demon simply laughed as Alice's screams and sobs of despair filled the room.

Edited by RF-Fast

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers