All Comments on 'Alice Makes a Change'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad Story

A very sad story for sure. I feel so sorry for that poor husband. But I guess if you like swimming in other men’s sperm And raising other peoples children then it has a happy ending for him. It was a good effort trying to make him macho by putting a badge and a gun on him and making him 10 feet tall but it didn’t pan out. A cuckold is a cuckold, a wimp is a wimp and a slut is a slut. A far better writer than anyone on this site once wrote a rose by any other name.. Loved your writing style! Looking forward to your next story! keep up the great writing!

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 4 years ago
Stupid

It was hard reading every third sentence. Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???????

what a shit story.................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 stars.

A nice change of pace from what is usually posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
“Silver Cloud Lining”

This story reminded me of the movie, “Silver Cloud Lining”. Two flawed people find a way to be happy. Good story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You know this will go bad...

Believe me this will not go well. At some point this will blow up in either her face or his and likely hers. One of these guys will be a bigger bad ass, and perhaps a real man, than her "what ever he is" husband. Not to mention that at some point someone at the FBI will figure this out or more likely someone he is investigating will find out and all hell will break loose. You bet you ass that smart people who are under investigation by the FBI check out the investigators. As we have scene the FBI is no better than the mob, just not as well dressed, but it is a two way street on investigations. However, it is more likely that she will fuck with the wrong guy and she will die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so why would any man want a slut for a wife grow some balls toss the whore to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Let’s see if I have this right:

Her husband is taller, stronger, has a bigger cock, knows how to measure her and eats pussy like a lesbian....yet somehow we’re supposed to believe that she needs more variety?

Really?

Sorry but this was about as erotic as watching paint dry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
****

There are perfect couples and there are couples who make it work! Thanks for writing about the later. The former are mostly fairy tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good

For the naysayers...get lost! It was only a story you foolish morons...it was a good story...there ARE some men who cannot father a child but would like to though this method is sort of creepy and dangerous T best, not something I would do personally but its only a story and wont get up my dandruff...lol. Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Why, if you hate cheating wives, do you read a story with a tag line of "A married woman changes lovers"??? You anonymous haters must be the stupidest idiots on the face of this planet!

And just for the record I looked and the author never said the husband was 10 feet tall. You haters are ridiculous! If you are so weak and small minded that these stories enrage you so bad then you need to stop reading them and get some counselling!

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Sounds familiar

Wait...its my Aunt Margo story with different characters.

Not bad.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
Two messed people

Make it work. He gets the kids he cant give and she stability i him. No hiding no lies. Good writing and interesting story.👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Misleading Portrayal of Combat PTSD

If you believe a man who experiences combat-related PTSD could tolerate his wife placing herself in vulnerable situations where another man could, and perhaps would, harm her physically then you have no knowledge of the subject and no right to include such a character in a story. We live each day with regret that some of our brothers did not survive battles we managed to live through and struggle with the guilt we did not somehow prevent their deaths. If this husband were a combat vet with PTSD he'd rather cut off one of his arms than run the risk of having to face that same feeling after the death of his wife...there's just no fucking way.

Please remove the references to military service in this story. They are misleading and, quite frankly, insulting. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not nearly as stupid as

Folks who think a cuck could possibly be a spec ops anti terrorism hardass?

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 4 years ago

Get Kali. You are a good writer but as a reader who read both stories this was nothing at all like "Aunt Margo" except for the woman being a slit (not a bad thing). You should not accuse writers of plagiarizing your stories when it isn't true. There are a lot of slit wife stories on this site.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 4 years ago
Well, i enjoyed it.

Well told story about flawed people. I'm not sure if a shrink could help her with her self esteem issues but it's worth a try.

He's got his own self esteem issues to deal with, otherwise he would be pushing her to get that help. It works for them, for now.

What happens when they have their allotment of kids and life gets busier for them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yeahp another vomit enforcer on da rise

keep yo bucket close to chin, mon

No Spliffs fo ya cuck-cracker, thumbs‘a down, mon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What a load of garbage.Two men die,another loses his legs,but all that happens to Kyle is that he can't have children,how come?.

LucasredLucasredabout 4 years ago
No

I don't know who is more depraved - Alice, Kyle, or the author.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No and no

Who actually cares about this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
odd

oddly I think his war injury was mental.

Not just ptsd, but personality damage.

He marries a slut, and actually helps her do it?

He lets her get pregnant? No adoption just random men.

The story was just so very unrealistic.

Writing was well done however.

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

The psychology of this sort of sexual relationship is very complex. The writer did a good job of portraying the woman and her needs. Her needs are made all the more complex by the fact that her husband cannot father children due to a war injury. Add to that her needs to have a succession of men, well that just makes for a good story. I gave it 5 * for a good narrative.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

A nice change from the usual storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

just another whore and stupid wimp story really stupid

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Typical FBI bully--looking to frame up a citizen while allowing the real criminals to run amok.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Zgadzam się z komentarzem ponizej. Opowiść o dziwce i męzu idiocie masochiscie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous