Alice meets Tweedledee & Tweedledum

Story Info
Alice meets the twins and enjoys a threesome.
1.4k words
4.64
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

Alice woke. Dawn was streaming through the window. 25 year old Alice was naked in the large bed. The Hatter had gone, leaving nothing but cake crumbs and strange sticky patches all over the sheets and pillows. She licked her lips. She could still taste cream.

Alice stumbled out of bed.

"A hot shower, then a hot coffee and everything will be alright," she said to herself. "It's just another bad Monday hangover. I've had worse in my first year of university."

Steam quickly filled the small bathroom. The mirror fogged over and Alice could barely see beyond the stream of hot water as it cascaded onto her skin. It felt so good. She slumped to the floor and let the heat bring life back to her body. She tried to remember the night before but the details were as foggy as the bathroom. There was a man with an extremely talented tongue and lots of cream cake and many moments of bliss.

Finally she found enough strength to face the day. Turning off the shower, Alice wrapped her body in a large white bath towel. The steam was so thick, she had trouble finding the door.

"I'll dress and then find coffee in the kitchen."

Strangely the steam didn't thin out. In fact, it seemed thicker and thicker the further she walked into the house.

"Curiouser and curiouser," thought Alice. "It's like living in a sauna."

She stumbled over a footstool, or was it a small coffee table or was it a rock? This was a strange place.

With only the towel wrapped around her torso, Alice searched through the mist for the kitchen. But she couldn't even find the door! She walked and walked until the heavy white clouds began to thin.

Alice appeared to be in a long hallway. A uniquely patterned carpet stretched before her. At the end of the long corridor stood two figures.

Memories stirred in the back of Alice's mind. Had she seen this before in an old Jack Nicolson movie? Her first University boyfriend had been a huge Stanley Kubrick movies.

The steamy mist swirled and thinned.

It dawned on her. The hotel in the mountains, two young girls holding hands in a hallway, Jack terrorising his family.

"The Shining!" Alice cried. "Red rum, red rum..."

The steam cleared. Alice could see clearly at last. She squealed in surprise! It wasn't two young girls in identical dresses. It was two identical adult men holding hands and completely naked.

Alice stopped dead in her tracks. She stared at the young men. They were clearly identical twins. Tall, blonde and tan. They looked about 25 and their broad chest muscles rippled with their own muscles.

"Dreamy," sighed Alice.

They stood as still as statues and as naked as the day they were born.

Alice stepped closer. "Hello?"

Two identical pairs of sky blue eyes looked her up and down. The man on her left said "good" and the man on the right said "morning." They turned, faced each other and bowed slightly before turning back to Alice.

Their blonde hair was shaped in unflattering bowl cuts, framing identical faces.

"How will I tell them apart?" Thought Alice. She noticed not a single hair on those perfectly formed chests. Pubic hair had also been banished. Two short, flaccid cocks rested on cleanly waxed balls.

Alice blinked. The man on her left had a tattoo on the shaft of his penis. Three letters stared at her."D, E, E," she read. Looking at his friend, she saw something similar. "D, U, M."

"Good morning," said Alice.

"It is a pleasure seeing you," said Dee, with a little bow.

"Seeing you, it is a pleasure," said Dum, with a little bow.

"How can we help you," they both said at once, with another little bow.

Alice tried to bow to them both at once and her towel slipped to the floor.

"Opps," she said with a grin. "I never could cope with Mondays."

"I'm a little lost," said Alice as she scrambled for her towel. "I'm looking for the kitchen. I need a coffee as I seem to be seeing things. I mean, you both look naked."

"It's been a very confusing time for me," she continued. "First, there was a strange man wearing only a waistcoat in my lounge room and I've been to the weirdest tea party! Maybe there was something in the tea..."

Wordlessly, the two naked men approached her. The one with Dee on his dick leant over to kiss her on the mouth. They were both tall, well over six feet, and Alice had to stretch out on her toes to kiss him back. Her hands were on his solid, athletic chest.

"God," she thought, "this is wonderful."

She didn't notice her towel falling to the floor. She also didn't notice the other man, Dum, move behind her as she continued to kiss Dee.

Hands, large and gentle, picked her up. Her lips were locked on his and she was lost in the passionate kiss. She was swept away by bliss.

She opened her eyes to find herself on a large bed.

"There's lots of beds in this house, but a severe shortage of kitchens," thought Alice for one brief moment before her eyes focused on the body beneath her. She was kneeling between the knees of Dee, as she called him, her hands on his hips propping herself up.

His most gorgeous but surprisingly flaccid penis was a few inches from her face. Alice immediately knew where Michelangelo got his inspiration for David.

Softy, she kissed his motionless knob. His warm flesh came to life. Her lips closed around the pulsating tip, her eyes entranced by his growing shaft.

Alice thought that she would swallow all of his unusual tattoo of "Dee". Instead, to her surprise, as his erection grew, more letters appeared.

First, there was another "E". This was followed by an "L" and a "D". As she sucked, two more "E"s quickly appeared. She was gagging when a "W" was uncovered.

Taking her mouth off his now very firm penis, Alice was finally able to read the full tattoo.

"Tweedledee!" She exclaimed with delight. She squealed again, this time because a very solid penis was knocking on her vagina from behind. She spun around to see that her other friend, "Dum", was actually "Tweedledum" according to the massive tattoo on his erect penis.

"Seeing you, it is a pleasure," said Alice, echoing what Dum had said earlier. Alice gave a little bobbing bow, not because she was inclined to be especially formal, but more because Dee had grasped her hips and was pulling herself onto his cock and her head bopped as she positioned herself in front of Dum's erection.

The salty taste of Dee was still on her lips as she began to suck Dum. Almost immediately, she tasted his pre cum on her tongue.

She bounced up and down Dum's shaft as her entire body was rocked by the increasingly frantic pumping of Dee as he fucked her doggie style. Alice had to grab Dum by the buttocks, her fingernails digging into his solid flesh, her mouth taking almost all of his cock in her mouth.

They both climaxed at exactly the same moment. Alice felt her wet pussy filling with hot spunk as she swallowed more spunk down her throat.

She gasped for breath, salty cum dripping from her lips on to her chin. But she was not far from her own orgasm, and she wasn't to be denied. She turned to face Dee, his cock wet with her pussy juice, cum dripping from his knob.

"Fair exchange", Alice said "can you manage to cum again?"

She was excited to taste her own juice on the flesh of his penis and she loved his salty cum. Eagerly, she kissed every inch of his massive tattoo.

At the same time, Dum behind her, needed no encouragement. Alice wiggled her peachy arse at him, his brother's cum oozing from her swollen cunt. He easily pushed his erect cock deep inside. Alice was well lubricated.

The three of them, locked together, rocked back and forth until once again Alice felt the boys simultaneously explode.

This time, Alice was better prepared. She took Dee's cock out of her mouth just as he gushed his second load and it splashed down her chest between her breasts. She pushed down on Dum's cock as his eruption of cum pushed her over the edge, into her own blissful orgasm.

Alice was wrapped in bliss. She grinned wildly, like a Cheshire Cat, as waves of passion rocked her body. Exhausted, she collapsed onto the bed. Someone she didn't recognise as she had her eyes closed in delight, covered her with a warm dry sheet.

She slept.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers