Jill's Island - Marilyn Remembers

Story Info
Castaway Marilyn remembers her first record deal.
1.2k words
4.5
920
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

It's the first day on the island. The Castaways are recovering on the beach, swimming and chatting, as they wait for rescue. Marilyn the TV Star and Pop Idol, remembers her life before the shipwreck and recalls how she won her first record contract, making her a big star.

***

Down by the beach, swimming and jumping in the waves, Marilyn bumped into Dorothy.

Laughing, Marilyn said, "that was a fine show you put on yesterday with the two boys."

"Two cocks are always better than one," Dorothy grinned, "but sometimes no cocks are the best." She passionately kissed Marilyn with an open mouth. Their tongues twirled together before an unexpected wave knocked them both down.

"Come back to the beach," said Marilyn, "and I'll tell you how I scored my first record contract.

Hand in hand they walked out of the lagoon. Water dripped from their naked bodies. Laughing they collapsed on the soft grass beneath a giant palm tree. The hot tropical sun kissed their wet flesh.

They didn't have a care in the world. The horrors of the storm and the terrors of the shipwreck were forgotten. They were safe and life was good.

Relaxing back, Marilyn started her story.

"It was back before I had a real record contract. I was 19 and had just released my first song. It was a poppy little dance track called "Drive Me Like A Train" and the film clip of the song, filmed by one of my mates on his phone suddenly went viral!

I remember that the video featured a special dance move. I was between two big black dancers, in a sort of conga line, except we were much closer. I was in the middle with both hands on the hips of the dancer in front. Behind me was the other dancer, holding tightly to my hips. Our little 3 person train chugged along with the beat. The idea was that our hips were in constant contact. We moved as one!

It was a huge internet sensation. My white skin contrasted with the ebony of the two dancers. My soft flesh (and there was lots of it visible, from memory, all I wore were tiny gold hot pants) was sandwiched between two hot chocolate bodies. The beat was thumping!

The song was recorded in my garage and the video was shot on my mate's phone, but it was the song of summer. Everywhere you went you heard "Drive Me Like A Train." A couple of recording labels got in touch with me (I was my own manager in those days) and offered me everything and anything to sign with them for an album.

I was young and silly and not interested in money. I was more concerned about my 'creative control.' So I waltzed into the office of the big boss man, the head honcho of the label. I didn't have an appointment. I just went in with my song blasting from my portable speakers.

The boss was sitting behind this big leather topped desk. I mean it was huge with a soft leather inlay. There were two phones, a lamp and several piles of paper.

I said "My name's Marilyn Minogue. I'm going to be a huge star. I want your second in charge up here now," and I slammed my hand down on the soft leather. He jumped and grabbed the phone, speaking nervously and quickly before hanging up. He started talking to me, saying how wonderful I was and how he was sure that I was going to be a star but I wasn't listening. I danced around his office, ignoring him completely.

I was wearing a small miniskirt with no underwear and a white button down shirt. My firm young breasts bounced as I danced.

Finally the door opened and the second young executive walked in. I grabbed his hands and whirled him around as I sang.

"Let me tell you what I want, what I really, really want.

I want a three album deal and I want both of you to fuck me here and now, on this desk."

Before they could say a word I hopped onto the desk, hitching my skirt up around my waist. The leather was cold against my bare bum. I kicked off my heels and squealed with delight as I propped my ankles on the edge of the desk.

Legs bent, my knees stuck up into the air. My vagina was open for all to see.

Giggling I said "come on boys, three albums and you can have me too!"

I watched as they both quickly stripped naked. I could see their cocks bouncing as they ran around the office.

"I was going to offer you a five album deal," said the boss, "so this is a bargain!" He positioned himself at the end of the desk, between my legs. My knees were pulled up almost under her shoulders. His arms grabbed me around the thighs. I was wet and eager. He was rough. He pushed his firm penis straight in, burying it all deep inside my tight pussy, in one hard thrust. I arched my back as he filled me with his solid flesh.

I opened my mouth but before I could speak the junior executive pushed his penis between my lips. All I could manage was a moan as my tongue wrapped itself around his cock. He tasted so good. I fondled his musky balls and kissed his shaft from base to tip. He slowly undid the buttons of my shirt and his fingers teased my nipples. My body was rocking as the boss kept slamming his cock into me. I gave up sucking cock as each thrust caused me to grit my teeth and I didn't want to bite off the cock in my mouth. So I kissed his tip and licked up his pre cum while my hands rubbed his shaft.

I half turn my body, so I can easily access his cock and balls. I want him to cum and I want to feel his hot spunk on my face and chest. His hands are all over my breasts, kneading my soft white flesh, sending tingles to explode from my nipples. I was on the verge of a shattering climax when I heard the boss start grunting.

"Come on baby," I cried, "fill me with your cum!"

"Yes, yes," he cried as he made one last shattering thrust. His body shivered as he came, pulling his cock out to pump his cum across my belly. At that same moment, the junior executive also came, shooting ribbons of spunk between my breasts.

I was attacked from both ends. I looked down at my belly to see a small pool of white in my belly button. I could feel spunk dribbling down my breasts.

My climax overwhelmed me as my fingers played with the sperm of two men, covering my body.

Later that afternoon, I signed my first contract and if you look carefully on page two, there are a few unusual stains."

Dorothy laughed. "Cum gets everywhere," she said. "This reminds me of how I became my High School Graduation Queen, 3 years in a row."

"I don't wish to pry," asked Bunny Howard, "but don't people normally only graduate from High School once, not three times."

"I wasn't real bright when I was young," grinned Dorothy.

Everyone laughed. The castaways were safe. Life was good and they were all optimistic that they would be rescued soon. They were determined to enjoy this unexpected island holiday until they returned to 'civilisation'.

They had faith in the Skipper and Jill to get help. Until then, they would make do, without phones, lights or motor cars, it was primitive as could be.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers