Alice or Unexpected Arrivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathleen stopped me again before I left the morning of her last visit again pulling down her panties from beneath her chemise. She kissed me once more saying "you can take these too if you want. I can't believe how wet you make me when I think about you."

I smiled and kissed Kathleen again saying "of course." I took my small pocket knife out, opened it, and handed it to her saying "back in the day, people would give locks of their hair to special people, would you like one of mine?"

Her eyes seemed to open wider, shimmering as she took the knife running her fingers through my longish hair before I felt a tug, hearing the knife slicing though my hair. Kathleen kissed me deeply as we stumbled back to the bed. Kathleen stopped me kissing her, getting up to carefully placed the lock of hair on a dresser before coming back. People were definitely stirring by the time I left but luckily, I did not run into anyone I knew.

Then came the day someone knocked on my dorm room door saying I had a phone call. Between the wings of the dorm were coin-operated laundry machines. There was also a public payphone mounted on the wall. With all of the cell phones around it was a dinosaur. People speculated as to how long it would last. I had no idea what the number was or how on earth anyone wanting to talk to me would have obtained it.

I picked up the phone finding myself on the line with Kathleen. I quickly looked around. I was glad no one was around. Kathleen spoke quickly, nervously saying "I was stupid, I can't believe that Fred found my diary with your lock of hair in it. I can't ever see you again. I just can't lose my daughter." She started crying. I felt like my heart was breaking as I listened to Kathleen sobbing on the phone. I tried to ask how it happened but she just said "and Brett is going to a different school next year. I am sorry, so very sorry but I have to go."

The line went dead and my heart sank like a stone. Brett started avoiding me like the plague. I somehow finished the semester and came home. College holds no interest for me and neither do girls my age. I feel aimless and alone.

Alice had never spoken a word as I talked with the words flowing out of me like water from a broken jug. I felt exhausted, it was as though I had run a marathon. I opened my eyes. Alice had a resolute look on her face.

"That was some story. You should know, both your mother and I have always known you had feelings for me." Alice then said "well, we just need to find you a mature woman" before adding "and at least I don't have to tell Mary that her son is a complete pervert" smiling at me warmly.

Suddenly, my mother walked into the kitchen asking "what's this about finding a mature woman AND my son not being a complete pervert." It seems I was not the only one with a spare key to Alice's apartment.

The end.

If you made it this far reader, I hope that you enjoyed the tale. Feedback and comments are welcome whether you liked or disliked the tale.

With many thanks to my editors Ravenna933 and ChancesAre whose wise comments and suggestions helped me improve the story immensely.

Any errors or omissions are the authors alone.

12